My Favorite Brother-In-Law

Story Info
My brotherin-law visits for a special workout.
1.1k words
4.27
72.6k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Julie. I'm 29, and my friends say that I'm a bit of a health nut. I try to eat right and exercise four or five times a week. You could say that I'm firm and well toned at 5'5" and 125 pounds.

My husband of six years, Steve, is a bit of a geek. He's definitely not the kind of guy would meet at the gym. When I work out, he usually joins me, but that's more for my benefit than his. He just likes to watch me. Especially when I'm doing aerobics, his head bobs around following my 34C breasts.

Steve is a plant engineer for a food processing company. He travels for work about once a month to assist in other plants. A couple of months ago he got called away for a few days, but this time he didn't leave me home alone like he usually does. He left his little brother to look after me, so to speak.

Steve's younger brother, Ryan, came to stay with us for a couple of weeks. Ryan recently got his degree, but couldn't find any jobs down in Florida where he has lived all his life. So, he decided to come up to Boston to search. Ryan is 24 and very well built. He's the type you could picture in a bow tie and g-string, dancing for a bunch of drunken middle aged housewives. Ryan works out daily, this includes a five mile run every morning, then weights and calisthenics in the evening. This was great; it was nice to have a real work-out partner for a change.

After dinner the first night Ryan was here, I asked him, "I hear that you're a fitness buff like me, would you care to join me for my nightly exercise session?"

"I'd love to", Ryan eagerly replied.

I got into my normal exercise outfit, consisting of shorts and a tank top. Usually I go braless for Steve's benefit, but with his brother here, I opted for a sports bra also. Ryan joined me while Steve went to the den to watch TV. Ryan started with the weights while I stretched then popped an aerobics video into the VCR. I noticed him watching me as I moved along with the women on the screen. I didn't know whether to feel excited or creeped-out at his attention.

When I was done with my routine I laid out my mat for sit-ups. I always have Steve hold me feet for me, that way he feels needed. Ryan was eager to assist in his absence. He gently knelt on my feet, then placed his large muscular hands on my calves. This was the first time another man had touched me since I met Steve. It was not unpleasant. I was half way through with my reps when I looked up and noticed Ryan staring down my thighs and into my shorts. This sent a tingle through my whole body. I've never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but this was getting exciting.

After our work-out, I was still turned on. So, I showered and led Steve into the bedroom for a decent round of sex. Surprisingly, my husband didn't realize what got me going that night.

The following day, Steve left for a plant in Akron, Ohio. That night I decided to do something wild, and put on a little show for Ryan. I was getting excited just imagining his reaction. I put on my shorts and tank top; this time I abandoned the bra and panties. I felt so naughty.

When Ryan came into my little home gym, I noticed a slight grin when he caught sight of me. My nipples weren't so subtle, protruding from my shirt. I could tell he was having trouble concentrating on his sets at the weight bench while I was sweating to the video. For the final act of the show, I laid on the mat, bent my knees and spread my legs a bit more than necessary. I didn't even have to ask, and he was right there to help me. I started doing my sit-ups and pretended not to notice him looking. His eyes were glued to crotch. I checked myself in the mirror when I got dressed, so I know exactly what he was seeing. It was a nearly perfect view of my neatly trimmed pussy. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was getting so wet, that I was afraid that I would leave a puddle on the mat.

As he helped me up from the mat, I gave him a big smile and said, "thank you for your help." Before I retreated to my shower, I spotted a generous bulge in his sweatpants. He turned away to try to hide his erection.

I pealed off my shirt and moist shorts and hopped into the shower. I should probably feel guilty for exposing myself to another man like that, but it was as if I couldn't help myself. As I rinsed the sweat off in the shower the image of Ryan's bulge came back to me. I began to imagine him in his room, naked. I could see his big chest glistening with sweat. His hand wrapped around his cock, slowly stroking it thinking about me.

I removed the shower head and gradually moved it down my body. The water spraying on my hard nipples felt incredible. As I sprayed one, I rubbed my hand over the other. I was imagining Ryan's hand in place of mine. I continued with the head, down past my navel and on to my mound. As I worked the water over my pussy, I was wondering what his tongue would feel like. With these thoughts flooding my head, and the water pounding on my swollen clit; I was headed for the most explosive orgasm of my life.

I've masturbated in the shower before, but it never felt like this. My fantasy had completely taken me over. I lifted my leg up onto the edge of the shower and moved my free hand down to my folds. I inserted finger into my slick honey hole then added another digit and worked them in and out, wishing that they were Ryan's swollen member pounding me from behind. The first wave of ecstasy washed over me, then like a lightning bolt, I came harder than ever. The water on my love button became too much to handle. Then my legs would no longer support my weight. I slid down in the shower and sat, shaking and weak.

When I recovered enough, I turned off the shower and toweled off. I went to bed early to avoid my new admirer. As I closed my eyes to sleep, I started thinking of how to spend my next two days with Ryan before Steve returns.