My Favorite Brother-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan gives me more.
1.5k words
4.2
52k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never cheated on my husband before. I know that on occasion, I've let my eyes wander, like with Ryan last night; but isn't it normal to have fantasies? I couldn't wait for Steve to come back from Akron. Even with that incredible release last night, I still would have preferred Steve's cock over my own hand.

I looked at the clock, 7:15 am. I hate to get up this early when I don't have to work, but how could I sleep? My head was still spinning about Ryan. How could I pick up where I left off last night? How could I get those big, strong hands to touch me again? I almost felt guilty, but those racing thoughts were driving me crazy.

Then it hit me, an almost fool-proof plan to seduce him further. I remembered a couple of years ago, right after Ryan graduated from college down in Florida, he told me about his little side business. While in college, he made extra money as a masseuse. He claimed that the ladies loved him. I heard him tell Steve about his signature massages, and how much more in tips he would get from those very satisfied customers. He sold his table and client list to a sophomore, for a decent amount, when he left school.

I got up and threw on my silk robe, then went off to the kitchen to have my morning tea. As I was preparing my second cup, Ryan returned from his daily run. He looked incredible, wearing only running shorts and sneakers. His large chest and arms sparkled from the sweat.

"Good morning Julie, what time are we working out today?" he asked with a smile.

I replied with a sigh, "I'm still a little sore from yesterday's exercise; I'll have to skip it today."

"Well, I'll have to treat you to one of my special massages, the ole Ryan Rubdown."

He took the bait.

"If you find a good place to do this, I'll go shower."

I couldn't find a suitable bench or table, so I laid a beach towel down on my exercise mat. I grabbed a bottle of baby oil and a towel and returned to my work-out room to wait. The anticipation alone had my heart pounding.

When Ryan returned from his shower, he found me laid out like in the movies: laying face down, naked, with only a bath towel to offer a hint of modesty. I don't know what kind of soap he used, but I could smell him as he entered the room. He smelled incredible.

With a bit of surprise in his voice he remarked, "I see your ready for me."

"Will this work?"

"I guess so," he answered hesitantly, as he surveyed the situation. He found it a little awkward at first, trying to figure out the best way to approach me. With a table, it's easier to give a massage without being sexual. I suggested that he straddle my thighs and work from there.

He gently knelt down on either side of my legs, and reached forward to pull the towel back. I heard a slight gasp escape him when he realized that I was completely naked. It's not like this was his first time with a nude woman, however, it was his first with his older brother's wife.

"You can take the towel off. It's ok. I was getting cold waiting for you." I reassured him. He folded it and left it across my ass. My pulse quickened from the excitement of knowing that I was exposed to him.

I jumped when he squirted to baby oil on my back. Next came the deliberate touch of those large muscular hands. This was what I was waiting for, there was no turning back.

He started by working my neck, shoulders, and arms. I was in heaven.

Sometimes, Steve gives me back rubs. We both enjoy it as foreplay, but he's never done it like this. Ryan had skill. He was making me melt under the touch of his hands.

He worked his way down my back, gently kneading my muscles like a ball of dough. My sex was coming to life and getting wetter. I even caught myself moaning.

When he got to the top of my butt, he stopped. I almost panicked. He couldn't be done there. Fortunately I was wrong. He turned around and resumed his work on my feet. He rubbed one, each finger manipulating the many muscles and tendons. I'm usually very self-conscious when it comes to my feet, but I didn't mind this one bit. He switched feet and repeated the process. He gave me the same incredible service on my calves.

When he reached my second knee, Ryan turned around again. This time he was straddling my right calf. That's when I noticed his erection pressing against me. He parted my legs enough to accommodate a knee between them. That also allowed him a direct view right into my moist honey pot. He continued the massage at the back of my right knee, slowly inching upward. I started squirming more and more the higher he went.

With only an inch or so left, he moved over to my left leg. I was getting close to coming now, and I think that he could tell. By the time he got to the top of my left thigh, I was ablaze with anticipation. It seemed like he was teasing me now; I'd wished that he would stop teasing and take the next step.

I've never really thought about cheating on Steve, but I would do anything to feel Ryan inside me.

That's when the phone rang.

"Do you want to get that?" he asked, removing his hands.

My response was barely audible, almost a moan, "no, let it go to voicemail."

As it finished ringing, his great hands returned to my thigh. I didn't think that anything would stop him now. But, I was so wrong. Ryan's cell phone rang, shocking me back to reality again. "Don't get that," I pleaded.

"I have to, it's Steve."

Talk about bad timing. When I heard him tell my husband that he was just finishing giving me a massage, I knew it was over. As I expected, he got cold feet. That call was the hose spraying cold water on two dogs in the back yard. He hung up and handed me my robe. As I covered myself, he asked, "how was that?"

"Almost perfect," I responded, thanking him as I headed off to my room to finish the job myself. Again!

I entered my room and left the door open about an inch. I figured that if he wouldn't give me what I wanted, I'd show him what he was missing. I propped up a couple of pillows on the bed and laid down. I let my robe fall open exposing by breasts completely. I reached over to my nightstand and extracted my trusty silver bullet. I knew that if Ryan missed the door ajar, he wouldn't miss the tell tale hum of my little toy.

This model was the seven speed deluxe version. I wasted no time fidgeting with it. I turned on, went up to three, and put it to use. I slid it down over my neatly trimmed mound, and onto my already swollen clit. My tiny humming beauty felt like electricity surging through my erect love button. As I ran my left hand over my breasts, teasing my nipples, I heard the footsteps approaching in the hallway. Suddenly they stopped right outside my door. Game on!

This show was more for me than for Ryan, but I knew he would get something from it, too. I kept my eyes closed as not to be too obvious. I knew he was outside that door watching me right now, probably stroking the erection he still sported from the massage. This was so naughty. If Steve hadn't called when he did, Ryan's cock would be buried deep inside me right now, instead of in his hand. I wanted to touch it, taste it, feel it moving inside me, not just imagine it in his grasp.

I really didn't want to climax too fast. I wanted to give him a full show, but my body wasn't willing to wait much longer.

I turned the speed control up to five; seven is just too much. I bent my left leg and reached my free hand around from behind to dip a finger into my wet opening. This was mostly for show, I was going to come soon anyway.

When I slipped a second finger in, I heard a low moan from outside my door. That audible feedback from my admirer was more than I could take. I came with such intensity; I was bucking wildly on the bed. I turned off the vibrator and collapsed on the bed. As I laid there still shuddering from aftershocks, I could hear Ryan retreat down the hall toward the guest room. I wish I could feel like this every day. Later that day, I was washing the dishes, singing to the radio, when Ryan returned from a job interview. "You look like your feeling better than you did this morning," he remarked over the music.

I turned the radio down. "That massage was just what I needed," I responded almost seductively, "I hope your tip was adequate."

I smiled, turned up my music and returned to my chore, leaving Ryan standing there, beet red, with a dumbfound expression.