My Favorite Fantasy

Story Info
Swap and then some...
2.7k words
4.21
116.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!
This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!

(c) Copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved

* * * * *

I have had several sexual fantasies over the years, and until recently, my favorite was to be involved in a threesome with two women. I had come close to fulfilling it between marriages, some 15 years ago, but, unfortunately, it didn't happen. After reading an especially moving erotic story on the Internet, I changed my fantasy.

My latest fantasy involved swapping with another couple, and included several specific, and erotic, acts associated with me fucking another woman and my wife fucking another man.

My name is Ken, and I was 55 at the time that I finally got to live out my fantasy. I'm married to Sherry, who was 43. We could have been described as an above average, but not exceptional, looking couple. We were empty nesters, and I had been hoping to spice up our boring, unimaginative, same-thing-once-a-month, sex lives.

I had approached Sherry about my fantasy, and she flatly rejected it. She would in no uncertain terms participate in swapping with another couple. I continued to bring the subject up from time to time, and had always received the same response, "You're a pervert. There's no way that it's ever going to happen, so just forget it!"

My argument for the swap was that sex and love are separate entities, and we would only be participating in sex. Our love for each other was strong enough that it wouldn't be affected. My argument fell on deaf ears, it was to no avail. When pressed for her reasons, she stated that she couldn't handle me fucking another woman. She had not mentioned how she felt about fucking another guy, I presumed that she found that part of it to be OK. The thing that puzzled me most about her objection was that we both had been married before and had had several lovers between marriages. She had experienced several other men, and I other women.

I refused to give up, and after several months, I finally convinced her to at least let me attempt to find another compatible couple that shared our (my) fantasy. I suggested that we could meet with them and discuss the possibilities. We wouldn't go any further, nor do anything with which she would be uncomfortable. "Go ahead, contact some couples, but I'm still not going through with it," she told me one day. I took her statement as a positive sign.

I began running an ad on the Internet and searching other ads for a compatible couple who lived within a reasonable distance from us. We received many responses to my ad, but mostly from single guys. I rewrote the ad and specifically excluded single guys, some responded anyway.

The couples that did respond were closer to Sherry's age than mine. I studied all of the responses and picked two that seemed to have possibilities. I began an email correspondence with them. It became clear that one of the couples was into group swinging, and that turned me off. I felt that it would be too risky, from the disease standpoint, to swap with another couple that had had multiple partners on a regular basis. The second couple seemed more to our liking. After several emails, they asked for pictures and offered to send theirs in return. I sent them a picture of the two of us that we had taken last New Years eve. Of course we were fully clothed. They sent us a clothed picture in return.

Sherry maintained her non-committal position, but since the pictures didn't turn any of us off, we exchanged phone numbers. I found them to be in the same situation as we were. They needed something to liven up their sex lives and they thought they'd look into the possibility of swapping. We were all potential first timers. They lived about 50 miles away and we scheduled a meeting at a restaurant about half way in between.

Sherry and I were both nervous as we drove to meet the new couple. They were seated when we arrived, and we had no trouble recognizing them. I found the wife to be more than attractive and charming. However, the husband was loud and obnoxious, he turned both of us off almost immediately. The meeting was a short one.

I continued my search, I made contact with numerous other couples. Based on exchanged pictures (always fully clothed) and some email correspondence, we actually met with about 10 or 12 of them. I had thought that two of the couples would be a good match, but Sherry nixed them all.

Finally, about a month after our last meeting, we found and corresponded with another couple, Jeff and Marie, and agreed to meet.

Sherry approached the meeting with a negative attitude, as usual. However, after about an hour of pleasant conversation, she began to warm up to Jeff, and it was obvious that Jeff liked Sherry. He was a smooth operator, and seemed to say just the right things at the right times. He complimented her often and seemed sincere about it. He also knew enough not to overdo it. I could tell from the look on Sherry's face that we had a shot at this one, I was right.

I was completely taken by Marie. She was no raving beauty, but was a very attractive brown-eyed brunette, and extremely sexy. One look into her big, brown, bedroom eyes and I was hooked. I wanted her and, if I read the signs right, she wanted me. The four of us had a very interesting and stimulating conversation, which didn't include any mention of sex.

As we were about to leave, I suggested that we should go back to our respective homes, talk things over and make a decision in a few days. Sherry popped up and said, "Why talk it over. It seems pretty obvious to me that we all get along pretty well. I'm willing to go to the next step, if everyone else is."

My mouth dropped wide open, even though I could see that she was enthralled by Jeff, I was surprised at what she had said. 'He must really turn her on,' I thought to myself as I smiled.

The three of us readily agreed with Sherry, and we made plans to meet at our house the following Saturday. We also agreed that the meeting would not commit anyone to anything, we would take things as they came. With that, we parted.

On the way home, Sherry talked about nothing but the following weeks' meeting. She said nothing specific about Jeff, nor did she mention the actual swap, but it was obvious that she liked Jeff, and I was positive that she was anxious to fuck him. I had become the only one left with doubts. As much as I liked Marie, I was concerned about how I would feel about Jeff fucking Sherry, especially since she so obviously wanted him. Even though I was the one who had been pushing for the swap, I still didn't felt comfortable about it. I had pushed things to that point, and I felt obligated to proceed to completion, even with my reservations.

The big day rolled around, and Jeff and Marie arrived at our house right on time. After a few quick, strong drinks, I suggested we play strip poker and let things develop from there, everybody agreed. My lingering doubts disappeared with the drinks and the fact that the more I got to know Jeff, the more I liked him. During the early part of the evening I convinced myself that he was an 'all right' guy. If any guy, other than me, was going to fuck Sherry, I wanted it to be him. I decided that I could handle the fact that he could be the one helping me to fulfill my fantasy and be fucking my wife before the night was out.

Before the game began, we agreed that each guy had to lose four times and each gal five times in order to be nude, no matter how many articles of clothing each had on. Once a person was nude, they stayed in the game, but had to do a forfeit for each hand that they lost. The forfeit was to be determined by the winner of the hand and was to last a maximum of 30 seconds. It had to involve the nude loser(s) and could involve anybody else, but could not involve body parts that were still clothed.

Let the games begin!

It didn't take long for Marie to become the first person to lose all of her clothes. I ogled and drooled openly at her naked body, she was as sexy a 43 year-old as I had ever seen (other than Sherry, of course). At this stage of the game, I had only my briefs, Jeff had his pants and briefs and Sherry had her bra and panties remaining. I won the next hand, and Jeff lost his pants and Sherry her bra. I called the first forfeit on Marie, I had her get out of her chair, turn around to face away from us. She then had to spread her legs and bend over at the waist and show us her gorgeous ass and pussy. What a sight! My already hard cock got even harder and did it's best to burn a hole in my briefs.

Jeff won the next hand, and I lost my briefs and Sherry her panties. He had me suck on Marie's left tit and had Sherry French kiss him while he massaged both her tits with his hands. Sherry and Marie both giggled and enjoyed our titty stimulation. Things were warming up in a hurry.

Marie won the next hand, and at that point everybody was nude. She had Jeff eat her pussy and me eat Sherry's pussy - not very daring, but stimulating none the less.

Sherry won the next hand. She had me eat Marie's pussy while Jeff ate hers - much better. 'Interesting choice on her part,' I thought to myself.

Jeff won again, and he had Sherry suck my cock while Marie sucked him - kind of tame, but, hey, I love the way Sherry sucks my cock!

I won the next hand, and decided that it was time for one part of my fantasy. My forfeit call was for Marie to suck my cock and for Sherry to suck Jeff's cock. However, in order to fulfill my fantasy, I had Sherry guide my cock into Marie's mouth, and I took hold of Jeff's cock and steered it into Sherry's mouth, and I stroked it lightly while she sucked. I thought about the gay implications of what I was doing with Jeff's cock, but it wasn't his cock that excited me, it was the fact that I was assisting and guiding it into my wife's mouth. It was about demonstrating to Sherry that I approved of her sucking another man's cock and having him cum in her mouth. The thought of what I was doing was exciting, and very erotic.

Sherry and I proceeded to suck and stroke until Jeff was so close to cumming that we didn't stop after the 30 seconds. As I felt him getting closer, I increased my stroking speed. Marie also increased her sucking speed on me. I wanted to feel Sherry swallowing another man's cum, so I placed my other hand lightly on her throat. Jeff didn't disappoint, he came spurting into Sherry's mouth, and I felt her throat contractions as she swallowed it all. WOW! It was such a turn on that I spurted my load into Marie's mouth almost simultaneously. She swallowed it all, smiled and licked her chops. I went to Sherry and gave her a passionate French kiss, and I could taste the remnants of Jeff's cum in her mouth. When Jeff saw what I did, he went over and did the same thing to Marie. We tasted each other's cum in our respective wives mouths. It was a super erotic moment for all four of us, one that I'll never forget.

The poker game was over, but I still had two more fantasy components to live out. I explained them to Jeff and Marie and they agreed to help me. First, Sherry sucked Jeff's cock until it became hard again. Then, I had Sherry get down on all fours with Jeff kneeling behind her. I took his cock in my hand and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. I teased them both a bit by rubbing the head along her slit for a few minutes. Then I got it back into fucking position and instructed Jeff to shove it in. He did just that, and began to slowly fuck Sherry. I positioned myself to where I could kiss Sherry and still reach back and play with her clit. I could feel Jeff's cock moving in and out of her as I was massaging her clit. I told him to pick the pace up a little, and shortly after he did so, Sherry had a major orgasm. As she convulsed, she collapsed onto the floor. She soon recovered, repositioned herself and we continued until she had another orgasm, this time as Jeff spewed his cum into her pussy.

The last part of my fantasy was for Sherry to guide my cock into Marie's pussy and do the same that I had done to she and Jeff. We did that, and I had the best and most intense orgasm of my life. Marie was obviously turned on by what we were doing as she experienced two major orgasms. It was fantastic! I was ecstatic, and the best part was that Sherry seemed to enjoy it, too.

Everybody needed a rest at that point. After another round of drinks I took Marie by the hand and sat her on the edge of the couch. I knelt down in front of her, placed her legs on my shoulders and proceeded to eat her pussy, tasting my own cum mixed with her pussy juices 'Ummm Ummm'. She came loudly and violently in only a few minutes. In the meantime, Jeff followed suit and did the same to Sherry. It took Sherry a little longer to cum, but cum she did.

After that we were all spent, and decided to call it an evening, but not before we agreed to get together again the following week at Jeff and Marie's house.

Our swap session was a rousing success!

After our guests had left, I questioned Sherry on her thoughts. We had taken a giant step forward in our relationship and I wanted to know how she was feeling at that moment. She smiled and said she thoroughly enjoyed herself. She didn't find that Marie was threatening in any way, and she really liked Jeff, even though he wasn't quite as good at eating pussy as me. I smiled at the compliment, and heartily agreed with her assessment of the evening. We hugged each other affectionately before we proceeded to fuck up a storm before we dozed off that night.

At the second meeting, each of the girls found out what it was like to take on two guys at once, one cock in the pussy and one in the mouth. Jeff and I switched ends several times, first with Marie, then Sherry. They loved it, and so did we. We saved the one man, two women threesome action for the next meeting.

We continue to meet regularly, and we've all agreed that we wouldn't swap with any other couples, keeping the chance of disease to a minimum. Our sex life has greatly improved as a result of our swapping, and we've developed a solid friendship with Jeff and Marie.

Sherry had always been opposed to anal sex. I hadn't been very enthused about it myself. However, I couldn't help but wonder if we wouldn't get to the point where she and Marie would want to experience double penetration, one cock in their pussy and one in their ass at the same time.

Next time, maybe.

Any and all comments are appreciated.