My Favorite Fantasy

Story Info
You are her favorite fantasy.
1.2k words
4.55
17.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are indeed my favorite fantasy, you are the vision I have when my skin becomes electric and my fires within churn and swell. You make my chest heavy and my mouth water. The way you look when your in your element that occasional glance and grin in my direction. The things I want to do to you, the desires I have. My body is yours, a buried treasure waiting for release. I desire to feel your fingers across my skin, to feel your breath on the back of my neck, to arch my back into your beautiful breasts and to ache for your touch. I have envisioned it many times, for you are my favorite fantasy.

I can see the look in your eyes, telling of the desire you have, I can feel your heart quickening, your breath becomes rigid, I can feel your body slowly arch to reach mine, Your beautiful body... So perfect so milky sweet, I want to reach out to you, to take you in my arms and ravish you but no this needs to last, I want to tease,, I want to taunt, I want to play. Just a gentle sweep of my hand across the back of your thigh, the electric current trailing far behind. The lasting effects of desire wait upon the tongues of the hungry. I can see your shadow, I can feel you move, adjust, get just a little closer, The hunt is on, who will be the aggressor who will be the pray.

Slowly hands move closer together inch by inch, the desire in the air is so thick you can cut it, soft touches, gently teases, your so sexy sitting there, I want you, I feel you. leaning into your back I adjust ever so slightly till you can feel my breath on the back of your neck, my breasts touching you ever so gently. A gentle wisp of ecstasy escapes your lips; I lick my lips and kiss the back of your neck, instantly heat runs through my body igniting every nerve and Teasing my senses. I kiss harder suck ever so slightly, I can feel your body sink into mine. Your nipples pierce through your thin t-shirt. I reach around to touch your neck, pulling the tip of your ear into my mouth nibbling and breathing.

You turn to me, laying me back on the sofa and pull yourself into my mouth with a deep and passionate kiss. My toes curl and I can feel you running through my veins, my tongue tracing the softness of your lips, You bite my lower lip as I try to maintain my composure. I can feel the weight of your body upon my as I pull you closer to me, my hands sliding down your back pulling your heat to me. You kiss me deeper... harder ... our bodies pulling at one another grasping for each movement.

My fingernails slide down your back and a deep moan escapes your lips your back arches to me and your knee spreads apart my thighs and finds treasure. You pull at my shirt kissing my neck, I can feel your tongue as you slide it across the crease of my blouse going deeper. The shirt comes off our bodies tangled in a mass of kissing and groping. You stop....

Take my chin in your hand and look deep into my eyes. We pause... breath, and take in the energy of one another. A long passionate kiss, slow, deep and with so much intent. I can feel myself flying I can feel it as you lead me to your haven; your bed. Standing behind me I feel your breath on me your hands slow and precise, you tease dipping a finger into your mouth and then trailing it on my neck. my body moves to your rhythm, My clothes are gone I stand before you. your mouth finds mine and you kiss me then your tongue trais down my neck to my nipples, I can feel you cup my breast, feeling them your tongue darts out and instantly my nipples harden to you. Enticed you take me in your mouth, suckling, squeezing, and teasing. My pussy drips wet feeling your touch of my skin, you lay me down.

Removing your clothes you continue down my stomach, kissing my navel, teasing my inner thighs. I move your head to my inner sanctum. Your breath hot on and I shudder surges through my spine, my clit in your mouth. Sucking, Im moaning, I can feel myself move to you, your hands on my breasts licking and sucking until I shudder in passion. My thighs squeeze but you do not let up. You continue pleasing me teaching me what a real woman can do, you do not stop until I cum for you again and again!

I love the way I taste in your mouth! You are on top of me, my legs spread wide for you, your fingers dipping into the nectar of my pussy. I am tight it has been so long since I was pleased that the first moment your fingers pass inside me I want to explode. You are slow and easy, taking a moment to let me breath your rhythm picks up... you start to fuck me, your fingers sticky wet sliding inside deep inside. I can feel as you hit my g-spot and I grab your back and pull my body to yours; my nails digging into your back. The ecstasy I feel for you is overwhelming Im cumming again this time your hand is moist with my juice.

Kissing me passionately I take the moment to please you, I have waited for this moment for what seems like forever, so much passion, I want to taste you, I want to feel your silk on my fingers I want to watch you cum. Scream my name. Your breasts are so perfect round and supple, your nipples dark brown nubs that tease my lips as I take them in my mouth.

I suck and please, your body responds to my touch. My hands slide over your smooth skin and I feel the curves of your stomach, the breath on my neck. I trail down your body, kissing and touching, your desire is mounting, I can smell it, so sweet so luscious. Kissing your thighs I feel your hands on my head and you glide my tongue to your sweet lips. Parting you I take in the glistening beauty before me, taking a moment to breath hot air unto your clit, you buck in pleasure and my tongue touches your magic button. Instant moans and thrusts, I taste you I lick you I suck you. You are so sweet, I cant stop till you cum for me. You explode in my mouth, I feel you drip down my chin but I cannot stop. You are so addictive you are so sweet I want to make you cum again and again. I please you till you beg me to stop, Saying you cant take anymore. And I move up to on top of you. Your kiss so long, so sweet so passionate. I want you more, I want to feel myself inside you. We lay for hours, kissing and touching eventually we falling asleep in one another's arms, the smell of sex surrounds us, our bodies hot and sticky from pleasure.

So now can you see why you're my favorite fantasy?