My Favorite Fuck Fight Ch. 01

Story Info
All is fair in war and lovemaking.
2.9k words
4.39
20.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had fiery make-up sex, where there was a mix of anger and passion, where the passion and longing for one another was undeniable, but neither one wanted to relinquish control nor the earlier offense perceived by the other one? Well, that is what sex was like with David.

David and I met at a house party. When he entered the house, he quickly introduced himself and his beautiful wife to everyone present. Upon approaching my husband and I, David smiled and reached for my hand, gently guiding my hand to his lips saying, "Who is this beautiful woman?" As my husband introduced us to him, David placed a single kiss on the back of my hand. Instantly, I was taken with his smile and gentlemen-like manners.

There were about six couple there, each screening the others for their possible play partner for the evening. After some polite conversation and getting to know everyone there, I decided to go outside for a cigarette. Within seconds, I had company. David was apparently watching me from afar and had followed me outside. Again, with his gentle manners, he quickly lit my cigarette. Making conversation with me, David asked the usual lifestyle questions, "How long have you and your husband been in the lifestyle? What types of experiences have you had? What are you looking for?"

Answering each one of his questions with caution and listening to David divulge his answers to the same questions, I quickly found him not only to have great manners, but to be very charming as well.

The two of us ascended back into the house to find that some of the couples had made their way off to some of the bedrooms on the second floor. David poured us both another glass of wine and we continued our conversation that had started outside. I sat in a chair in the living room and David sat on the floor in front of me. Never seeming too presumptuous that it was going to go any further than where we were at, David placed his hand on my knee or touched my forearm as if I was a very familiar friend during our conversation. I found myself fascinated with his strong yet happy laid back personality. In the midst of our conversation, he would interject compliments about my appearance: how he loved my legs or the shape of my mouth as I spoke.

At one point, he revealed his yearning to kiss me and asked for permission. Granting it to him, he gently cradled my chin with the tip of his fingers guiding my face closer to his. He began kissing all around the outside of my lips. On his passing of my lower lip, he gently bit it. The feeling of his bite caused waves of delight.

David smiled and looked into my eyes saying, "I bet your one hot bitch."

Shocked and somehow seeming challenged by his words, I leaned forward firmly pressing my lips against his. Instead of kissing him I spoke against his mouth, "Would you like to find out"?

David firmly grabbed both my arms and pulled me in. "Lets go up stairs," he said.

We both grabbed our glasses of wine and ventured for an unoccupied room. Finding one at the end of the hall, I put my glass of wine on the dresser. He put his down and pulled me to him with a fiery passion. We kissed so hard that I knew the next day my lips would be pleasantly bruised. He spun me around and pressed his body firmly against mine. From behind, he cupped both my breasts in his hands while kissing the back of my neck. David had found my weak spot. My breath quickly became harsh and fast as he firmly manipulated my nipples through my blouse. Between each kiss, I could feel the warmth of his breath against the nape of my neck, as he whispered one challenging question after another, such as, "You like my hands on your tits, don't you?" He rummaged his hands though the buttons on my blouse and under my bra. With his finger and thumb, he grabbed both nipples, applied firm pressure, and pulled. Arching my back and thrusting my breast forward to follow his pull, I moaned from the pleasurable pain.

He quickly released one nipple, grabbed my hip, and pulled my ass into him, causing me to feel the hardness of his cock through the clothes that still draped our bodies. Releasing the other nipple from his pleasant torture, David cupped a hand over one of my breasts once again. Using it to leverage himself, he pressed his cock against my backside.

I could feel David's body sliding its way downward as he crouched in a kneeling position behind me. He pulled my skirt up around my hips revealing the cheeks of my ass. The thought of him admiring my backside as his finger traced the edges of my thong ignited my perverse desire of exhibitionism. Heated thoughts of lust, unbridled passion, physical and soulful desires began playing across my mind. As I turned to face him, he grabbed both my thighs with a solid grip, quickly repositioning me he said," I did not tell you to turn around. You move when I say move."

What? Who did he think he was? This once well-mannered man seemed to also possess the attributes of a control freak. I have never been one to relinquish control that easily. I did not feel as though he wanted to hurt me in anyway, just wanting to control me. I could not believe I was allowing him to get away with this. Part of me wanted to slap him and the other part wanted more. The anticipation of being controlled without any harm done has always been one of my greatest aphrodisiacs. But, never having relinquished such control before (and not really knowing how to), I quickly turned in protest.

David stood up and powerfully removed my blouse and bra, causing me to become vulnerable as the nakedness of my breast was exposed. Firmly grabbing my arms, he pulled me close to him. With his cheek against mine he said, "If you want me to stop I will, but I don't think you do. Do you?" Before I could stop the word "no" from exiting my lips, David had reached behind my back and unzippered my skirt.

Then, he pushed me gently away from him, leaving me standing before him with only a thong that was dripping wet with anxious anticipation, David began undressing in front of me. He asked me once again if I wanted him to stop. I could not answer him out of the fear of admitting that I could actually desire such a thing. David smiled, promising that if at anytime he did anything that made me feel uncomfortable, all I needed to do was tell him and he'd stop; that his intentions were nothing less than to bring me pleasure. Immediately my mind ran with visions of him bringing me to a point of submission, where I would have to concede and acknowledge that he had teased me enough to cause me to beg him to relieve the pleasurable ache that would pulsate between my legs. He sensed my apprehension mixed with my longing anticipation. With what seemed to be a loving gesture, he guided me to the bed and sat me on the edge. He continued to unfold his manliness before me. As he unbuckled his belt, I could see his hardened cock straining against his jeans. Without a word, I let him know that I was up for the challenge by reaching for his zipper.

"You want that cock, don't you, baby? You want to feel it buried deep in your hot pussy!" No one had ever talked me like this before, but I think I liked it. Never wanting to lose at any challenge presented to me, I spoke for the first time with a tone of arrogance in my voice returning the challenge, "If you think you can make me beg for it, you're sadly mistaken." David smiled and a new glimmer emerged within his eyes. Knowing I would not be an easy conquest seemed to appeal to him.

I helped him finish taking his pants off. Once they were off, I slid off the bed onto the floor in front of him. I took his hard cock in my hand and admired every ripple, curve, and bend. He kept easing his body forward, in hopes that I would take his cock into my mouth. Wanting to bring him to the same place of entreatment and submission that he was trying to command from me, I denied him such immediate gratification. I took his cock and began to roll it slowly across my face, feeling his shaft pulsating against my skin. I knew he was experiencing the same excitation as I was from doing it.

Across my lips once, twice, and on the third roll, I eased my tongue out between my lips so its warm moisture would graze his cock in passing. He grabbed my hair on the back of my head and pulled my head backwards. "You bitch, you know exactly what you are doing, don't you?" I groaned from the abrupt pulling of my hair, David could see the startled yet confident look on my face. While still holding my hair in his hand, David pulled my head forward slamming my face into his cock and commanded, "Suck it!"

I struggled only for a moment to cause him difficultly. Then I gladly opened my lips and permitted his cock to glide into my mouth, allowing him to think he was winning this war of who would be the administrator of controlled pleasure to the other.

Wanting to find out if he would be true to his promise and know for sure if I could trust him, I pretended the fullness of his cock in my mouth was gagging me. With out hesitation he let go of my hair and moved his body away from my face. He crouched down in front of me. Placing his fingers under my chin, he gently gestured my face towards his apologizing for his ravaging force and behavior. I let him know I accepted his apology by resting my head on his shoulder. With a nurturing touch, he cradled my body in his arms. Realizing that he truly was a man who honored his word, I knew I could entrust David to venture into the fantasy that had only been an aphrodisiac of mine for so long.

I lifted my head from his shoulder and gently kissed his mouth, hoping he would receive my kiss as an invitation to embark in the throws of passion once again. From the dance that was taking place in my mouth as he entangled his tongue with mine, I knew the invitation was accepted. I slowly ended the kiss and stood up. With his face just inches from the essence of my womanhood, I removed my panties, giving him full view of my shaved and swollen pussy. David quickly leaned forward placing a tender kiss on my mound. Waves of longing and anticipation for him to repeat the earlier dance with his tongue on my clit surged through my body. With everything in me, I had to refrain from giving him full access to my clit. After all, this was still a war of controlled pleasure and I would be damned if I was going to let him win.

I moved anxiously to the bed, extending my hand for him to join me. Without hesitation, he moved toward me wrapping one arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. For the first time our bodies were totally naked and touching. As we embraced, we kissed with each one becoming longer and more passionate. David's hard cock was brushing back and forth against the front of my thighs like a soft whip. With each incidental touch, I could feel him deposit pre-cum onto my skin. His cock dragged each drop across my flesh, almost with purpose and direction. My body trembled with each brush stroke. Sensing the abandonment my body was giving into, David once again began voicing his challenging questions. "You want that cock, don't you, baby?"

I gracefully moved my body downward, positioning my face over his cock. Knowing the effect my words would have, I said; "Let me show you how much I want you." I proceeded by placing a hand on each one of his thighs as I pushed them apart with firm but gentle pressure, putting my mouth near the head of his cock without actually touching it.

David watched my tongue unfold through my lips. His cock throbbed with such earning and intensity, it was as if it was skipping upon his body. Without using my hands, I rhythmically followed each skip of his cock to allow my tongue to lick each drop of pre-cum that had seeped from his head. The taste of his cum was pleasantly sweet yet salty. With each lick his body squirmed and bucked upwards. With his cock in search of the full embrace of my mouth, he grabbed a hold of the brass headboard as he moaned with such intensity it seemed almost painful.

Feeling self-confidence in my ability to send him over the edge, I moved my face further down between his legs. Starting on the inside of his right knee, I trailed the warm moisture of my tongue upward towards his balls. Swiftly grazing them, I moved down the inside of the left thigh, to finish at the opposite knee. Lifting my head, I asked him, "Have you ever had someone make love to your cock?" While still grasping the headboard with both hands he looked down and replied, "Oh yeah, show me how much you want my cock."

I thought, "He's in trouble now!" This man had no idea how much I enjoyed the taste of a cock in my mouth. On all fours, I positioned my face over his groin area, with his hard cock just inches from my lips. Instead of starting at the head, as he would expect me to, I placed my tongue at the base of his shaft and glided it up toward the rim of his head. I continued to do this from every side, until his entire pole was glistening with my saliva. His cock was bobbing about from the intensity of each throb that surged through his shaft. I continued teasing him by allowing my tongue to travel every inch of his cock without touching the head. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction he desired just yet. I moved down even lower, starting just under his balls moving upwards, I slowly licked the sack that encased his balls until it also glistened with my saliva. His pelvis strained upwards with each lick as moans of delight emerged one after the other.

Then, as I firmly snuggled my nose into his scrotum with each of his balls enveloping my nostrils, permitting my tongue access to rapidly flick back and forth in that sacred spot between his balls and his ass hole, his body became tense, his legs quivered and his cock entwined itself in my hair that had fallen forward. With every sound and movement of his body, I knew I was winning this war of controlled pleasure. It was time to move in for the kill.

Before he could catch his breath, I kept my tongue pursed between my lips and moved upward, allowing it to run from under his balls to the tip of the head of his cock. Once there, I opened my mouth and engulfed his entire cock. He wailed from the sudden surprise of moisture and warmth that was now consuming him. The head of his cock rested with ease in the back of my throat, allowing me the room needed to move my tongue in my mouth while sucking with firm pressure. Quickly exposing my ability to handle all he had to offer, David realized that I had faked my gagging earlier. Once again, he grabbed the hair on the back of my head, pulling me off his cock and dragging my face up to meet his. He began shouting at me, "You bitch, you! You fucking bitch...you played me!"

With a slight sense of fear and guilt, I immediately explained. "I needed to know if I could trust you, if you would be true to your promise." David released the grip he had on my hair and looked at me apparently amused. He rolled over on top of me, grabbing both of my wrists. Using his knees, he pushed my legs apart so he could rest his hard cock against the outer lips of my pussy. Once he had me captive he said, "My goal is to have you begging for my cock, I want to take you to a place of total surrender before I allow you the privilege of any satisfaction. You will pay dearly for this."

Oh, how I have longed and anticipated the feel of surrender without a sense of defeat or harm. I was overtaken with eagerness and joy to find out if David would be the one who would finally provide such pleasure. I challenged him even further with, "No one has ever been able to control me before. You don't honestly think you'll be the one, do you?"

David quickly accepted by exclaiming; "Your mine, you might as well concede now."

"Never," I replied!

As if warning me, he said, "Then, if you think you can hold your own, grab the rails of the headboard and behave yourself. It's my turn."

With enthusiasm, I graciously obeyed.

(TO BE CONTINUED!)