My Favorite MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
His Mother tops the list – for his buddies, and for him.
15.2k words
133.5k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers

Part 1 -- His Mother tops the list -- for his buddies, and for him...

Storyline:

MILFS had become a popular topic amongst the guys. The more he thought about it the more he realized that his own Mother had always been his. She was also at the top of the list for most of his friends, though they would never tell him that!

Enjoy!

* * * * * * *

* * * * * * * Facing the facts...

He got home early. It was a warm summer day with the sun at its peak. He figured his Mother had gone out since everything was so quiet. He slipped on his swimsuit and headed for the pool. He saw her just in time. The sight of his Mother, fully nude, stretched out on the pool lounger, stopped him in his tracks. She was on her stomach having her ass (and everything else) kissed by the sun's rays and the gentle breeze.

I have to come home early more often, he thought to himself. He stood quietly in the doorway and watched her for a long time. He studied every line and curve, from head to toe. She was almost forty but still gorgeous as hell. She had been only nineteen when he was born. He was a happy accident, as some unplanned children are called. But she had married his Father and together they made a go of it. Life had been good if a little hard in the beginning.

He continued to watch her. Her image was burned into his brain. He never grew tired of looking at her. Her ass made his mouth water and his dick get hard instantly. He could see enough of her pussy to know that she shaved. He liked that. If she weren't my Mother, he mused...

When they thought he wouldn't notice he had seen a few of his friends eye her lustfully. They never said anything to his face of course. But he was pretty sure she was high on the MILF list of his buddies. He couldn't blame them. In his heart of hearts he knew that she was at the top of his MILF list too. She had been for years.

She had been the cause of his first woody. He had accidentally caught her stepping out of the shower. Surprised the hell out of both of them. She quickly grabbed a towel and turned her back to him. Her beautiful ass had excited him more than anything else ever had, before or since. The sight of her, as the water dripped down her back, over her hips, and fell from her ass was permanently etched into his brain.

It took him awhile to sort out his feelings and come to terms with things. But in the end he found some kind of peace in admitting that he wanted his Mother more than any other woman he had ever known -- as well as the fact he could never have her. Yeah, the lust for her was there. But he also loved her more than anyone, even more than his own life. Above all things he just wanted her to be happy.

It had been particularly hard after his Dad had died a couple of years earlier. It was a stupid car accident, as most of them are. His Mother had turned to him for support. That was the reason why he had delayed moving away from home. She seemed better now. But every time he brought up the idea of getting his own place she pleaded with him to stay. All she had to do was ask. There was nothing he could refuse her.

Damn, she looked so beautiful! Her skin was flawless and well toned. Her full, round ass begged to be kissed, spanked, fucked -- at least in his mind it did. His dick got so hard it hurt. He mindlessly stroked it as he looked at her. Her cell phone rang. As she started to stir he slipped back to his room for some well needed relief.

* * * * * * * Setting the stage...

When he came back later he found her still by the pool. He made some noise so she would know he was home. She put her bathing suit on -- what little there was of it. The top barely covered her tits. The bottom was a thong that had the good fortune of spending its time in the sweet warmth of her pussy and between the cheeks of her beautiful ass. He would have traded places with it in a heart beat.

"Hi dear. Seems you're home a bit early."

He kissed her on the head then sat down on the lounger beside her. She stayed on her stomach but turned her head to look at him. She was a lovely golden brown all over. Not a tan line to be seen. Up close she took his breath away even more than usual. His occasional glance at her ass didn't escape her. She found herself aroused by it. The fact that such a young man would find her attractive pleased her -- even if that young man was her son. "Yeah, fairly quiet at work so I slipped out early. Gonna be crazy starting next week though. We're about to start a big project."

"Not another one of those where I hardly get to see you for weeks on end!?" She sounded disappointed, almost pouting.

"Afraid so, Mother. This one is expected to last about six months, though most of my part will be in the first three."

"Oh, dear! You're too young to be working so hard! You need to have more fun in your life. Any girls in your life I should know about?"

"No. Not at the moment. Not a good time to look for one either. I'm building my career and don't have much time for anything else. Lots of time later for relationships..."

"What about that girl you were seeing a couple of months ago?"

"Carol? She's an old friend. We hook up once in awhile. But it's nothing serious between us -- at least not romantically. She's very busy with her career too."

"Well, it's not good that you stay so buried in your work all the time. Your Father and I built a business and we had you to take care of. But we always found time for each other..."

"I know, Mother. You and Dad are special people. But this is how it is for me. Besides, why would I go looking anywhere else when I have the most beautiful woman in the world right here?" he said as he leaned forward and mischievously planted a firm kiss on the full, fleshy part of each cheek of her ass.

As his lips moved from one cheek to the other it felt like the beautiful valley between them was calling him in. It took all of his will power to resist the call. In that sweet darkness was his Mother's asshole. He had dreamed about it and wanted it for as long as he could remember. No other woman he had known affected him that way. He liked ass. They were a lot of fun. But he hungered for his Mother's -- especially her asshole. She was the only woman he had ever felt that way about.

Each kiss only lasted a second. But in that brief time he felt a connection with his Mother unlike any he had ever known. Something deep inside each of them reached out and connected with the other one. He knew his Mother felt it too by the brief flash in her eyes as she looked over her shoulder at him. From balls to bones the feel of her ass felt so good on his lips -- so damn right...

Her mouth opened in complete surprise. He had never done such a thing before. "Stop that!" she scolded him, though his kisses had touched her to her core. "What if someone saw you?"

"Then I would tell them that I consider it an honor to kiss the ass of the most gorgeous woman in the world!" He leaned forward to kiss her bum again.

"Don't you dare!" She turned on her side, away from him. "What's gotten into you?" There was as much laughter as seriousness in her voice. Her face was flushed. It had taken every ounce of her will power to turn. Her ass, with a mind of its own, wanted to stay and receive more of his kisses -- all it could get. Her bum tingled deliciously, especially her asshole. So did her pussy.

"Nothing. You know I adore you..."

"And I adore you too. But you shouldn't be kissing me like that!"

"Why? Didn't you like it?"

"That's not the point! I'm your Mother!"

"Ah, so you did like it!?"

She blushed. He thought it looked adorable on her. "Never mind! If it has reached the point where you have to kiss my sorry butt then you really are way overdue for a date" she laughed.

"I'm offended!"

"About what?"

"I don't kiss sorry butts. I only kiss beautiful ones. And yours is the most lovely one in the world."

She shook her finger at him. "Now I know you are just teasing me!" she laughed. But in her heart she treasured the compliment. Her husband had loved her bum too. He had affectionately patted and caressed it quite often. But he had never kissed it. She knew from the feeling she got from her son's lips that when he said he adored her it was more than words.

"Never..." His eyes sparkled.

She smiled, then leaned back into the chair. "You're such a good son. Dinner will be in an hour. OK?"

"Fine with me" he said as he lay back for some rays. She reached over to hold his hand. Even that innocent touch from his Mother stirred deep things within him. He kissed her hand. "I do adore you, Mother."

"I know. And I adore you too..." She squeezed his hand.

"I know..." he said as he kissed her hand slowly several times and held it to his lips. She felt more of his love and adoration flow into her. It was a feeling that her husband, his Father, always gave her. But with her son it was stronger.

* * * * * * * A different direction...

They had a quiet dinner together by the pool. It was a lovely evening. She surprised him with the news that she had a date. She had met the guy through some on line service. He was happy to hear that his Mother was getting out again. She had loved his Father very much. And he had adored her. But it had been two years since the accident. And though she was almost 40 she was quite stunning. But she wasn't getting any younger.

Then again, with the recent trend of older women hooking up with younger men, he knew she wouldn't have any trouble getting someone if she really wanted to. He knew that even some of his own buddies would jump into bed with her in a second. Not that they shared that info with him. But he could see the way they looked at her when they thought he didn't notice. He shook his head. Somehow the idea of his Mother with someone his own age, especially one of his own buds, didn't sit so well with him...

After dinner she left to get dressed for her date. When she returned she surprised him again. It was not too obvious to anyone who didn't know her. But to him it seemed she was wearing too much makeup. He had always known her to be conservative in that area. Maybe she felt some insecurity and was over compensating. Still, to him she looked too much like a, well, whore is the word that came to his mind. Her clothes were also more revealing than any he had remembered her ever wearing.

He wasn't sure what to make of it. She was a grown woman and it really wasn't his business. Still, he felt that uncomfortable feeling in his gut that usually was a good indicator that something was wrong. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

Her date arrived at eight. He seemed nice enough. Still, that feeling in his gut wouldn't stop. He watched them drive away. Many thoughts went through his mind. She had said she would be late, maybe very late. For some reason that didn't sit so well with him either.

* * * * * * * Things go sideways...

He awoke from an uneasy sleep. It was four in the morning. He heard his Mother on the stairs. He got to the hall just as she was getting to her room. She smiled and apologized for waking him up. She seemed a little too drunk for him. She had never been much of a drinker. Also she seemed to walk funny. Maybe it was too much booze. But something else seemed wrong. That feeling in his gut got worse. Why come home at four? If you are going to stay out that late then spend all night. Maybe it was none of his business, but he promised himself he would find out what was going on.

Over the next couple of days he noticed that she didn't spend any time sun bathing, which she loved to do, especially naked. She seemed to keep herself more covered up than was appropriate on the warm days. The odd things were piling up. By accident he caught her in the bathroom. He needed to get ready for work and she hadn't locked the door. She tried to cover the bruises on her tits and thighs and ass, but she was too late. The look in her eyes was one of fear, and shame, and pleading.

At first he was scared. How badly was she hurt? Then he thought of how she must have gotten those marks. He wanted to kill the son of a bitch! "We need to talk" he said firmly. She nodded. He left her to get dressed.

* * * * * * * Out of the closet...

She met him in the living room. He had notified his work that he would not be in for awhile, maybe not all day. He had a family situation to take care of. They were a good bunch to work for. And he was one of their most valuable employees. They didn't ask any questions and he didn't offer any details.

She sat across from him, her eyes down. "How badly are you hurt, Mother?" he finally asked her, softly.

"It looks worse than it is." She tried to smile, but it was awkward.

"Why didn't you report him?"

"Because he didn't do anything wrong..."

"What!? It looks like he beat the hell out of you! I want to kill the bastard!!"

"No, son, please! He only did what I asked him to..." She looked down again. She felt shame at having to admit this to her son.

"What??" He didn't know what to think or feel. Many things were running around in his head, and his gut.

She looked him in the eye and explained her story. She had always had this wilder side. But his Father was not comfortable with it. She loved him so much that she figured her kinky nature would settle down. She knew she would never find another man as good as her husband, or anyone who would love her more. And it had turned out well. He loved and pampered her every day of their marriage. He had left her well off. And he had left her with a beautiful son.

Since she had opened herself up to the idea of dating again she had wanted to see if she could get some of the spice in a new relationship that she couldn't have with her husband. As she let these thoughts and feelings come to life she came to realize things that even surprised her.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you son. But I have come to see that this is what I really am. If I could find someone as good as your Father who could accept me this way then I would be the happiest woman in the world. But now I will just have to see what I can get. I can't be alone any more..."

He was listening intently to every word. His head and his gut were tied in knots. He didn't know what to make of any of it. But some things were becoming clear. He kicked himself for not being more sensitive to her needs. They had a great relationship. But she was a vibrant woman and needed more than a son could give her.

"I don't know how successful I'll be" she continued. "But I have to try. I want -- no... I need -- to be someone's whore, son. I want to find a good man who will make me his... his... slave..." she said softly.

She studied her son's face for his reaction to the last word -- slave. He was shocked at her admission. But there was more in his look than she could read. "Your Father was wonderful. But I knew he would never accept this side of me. He wouldn't even spank me playfully, which I so often wanted him to." She continued to look steadily into his eyes.

He appreciated her honesty. He realized how hard it was for her to admit these things, first to herself, then to him. He could see and feel her pain. His brain was still short circuiting. This was a far stretch from what he had ever known about his Mother. She was strong and independent. She had always been kind and gentle. But she had never seemed to be docile or submissive. And her interest in bondage and discipline was a total surprise.

He also appreciated the fact that his Father would never have raised a hand to her -- not even to spank her lovely ass erotically. The admission that she liked to be spanked made him horny as hell. Unlike his Father he looked for women who were into ass play. Having a woman who liked to be spanked was a treat in his book. He had to fight off visions of his Mother's beautiful ass over his knee.

"So I take it that this guy didn't work out?" he said, to refocus his thoughts.

"No. He really is a nice man. He also knew that since I had no experience in this that it might fail. I loved a lot of what he did. But he wanted to take things further than I could handle -- further than I may ever be able to handle... He wanted me to stay until morning, but I felt too uncomfortable."

He went to the bar and poured himself a scotch, neat. He didn't usually drink before noon, but this wasn't a usual day. He decided to pour her one as well. He handed her the drink, pulled the foot stool up in front of her, then sat down. They studied each others faces for awhile.

"I love you, Mother" he finally said as he took her hand and kissed it. "All this is a bit of a shock, for sure. But don't ever feel ashamed or afraid of who you are, or what you feel, at least not with me..."

Her eyes got wet. She put her arm around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Thank you. You are a good son. And I love you so much."

"And I love you, Mother. I hope you find a good man who will love and accept you -- and adore you, like you deserve."

"Thank you. I would be happy to be loved and accepted. Adoration would be nice too..." She smiled. Then the look in her eye changed. He saw a resolve, mixed with a bit of fear, that he had never seen in her before. He found it disarming. "But I already know the best man in the world. And I would give myself to him in a heart beat, if he would have me..."

In some ways this admission made him happy and sad. If she did find someone then their relationship would change. He felt like a selfish bastard for it, but in his heart of hearts he was happy he had been the only man in her life. At least he had thought he was. Now there was this mystery man. That didn't sit well. In some way he couldn't explain even to himself he felt she belonged to him. "Have you tried talking to him?"

"Nooo. There is a very big problem..."

"Like what? Is he married? Unless he has a damn good reason, like being married or in a coma, he would have to be a total fool to not want you!"

"You're so sweet. But he has the most serious reason in the world not to want me..."

He chuckled nervously. "OK, Mother, you're killing me here. What other reason could be so serious?"

She stared at him for a few moments. She wasn't sure if she should speak. She knew her next words would alter their lives forever -- and maybe for the worst. She caressed his cheek. "Because he is my son..." she said slowly and softly.

He almost dropped his drink. His eyes widened. He pushed the foot stool away from her. "What are you saying, Mother?"

Her gaze and her voice were steady -- and full of love. "I want to be YOUR whore, son. I want to be YOUR slave..."

His breathing got shallow and rapid. His heart raced. He suddenly felt like the world was closing in on him. He quickly went to the patio for air. She sat there, as stunned as he was. She had gone too far, she was afraid. Would he ever understand or forgive her?

* * * * * * * Coming to terms...

Several moments later he returned. He couldn't look at her. He poured another drink. He stood by the patio door looking at the sky. She came and stood slightly behind him, to his side.

"I'm sorry, son. I never should have told you that."

He shook his head. The pain in her voice was breaking his heart. "It's OK, Mother..."

"No it isn't. I am so selfish! There must be some special place in hell for Mothers like me..."

He turned to look at her. She was staring at the ground. He lifted her head so he could look into her eyes. His voice was full of tenderness. "If there is, then it is right next to the part that is reserved for sons who want a Mother just like you..." he said softly, barely a whisper.

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened. "Are you saying what I think you are saying?"

"I'm saying that if you are a bad Mother, then I am a worse son. I didn't react the way I did out of some moral indignation. I was shocked. But it was because you read my heart completely." He gently kissed her lips. "I want you more than I could ever want anyone. So if you must be some man's whore, his slave, then you will be my whore, my slave. Maybe I'm a selfish bastard, but I don't want any other man to have you..."

jAnus17
jAnus17
35 Followers