My Favorite Nurse

Story Info
Charming young nurse provides TLC.
6.8k words
4.54
76.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a difference two days can make. When I woke up the day before yesterday, I was lying in a hospital bed with more cables attached to me than a substation feeding New York City. At least that's the way it seemed.

I really don't remember how I got there, but they tell me that I was rushed to the hospital after passing out at the mall.

Here I am two days later and all of the monitoring equipment has been removed and I in a private room waiting to hear if I'm being released.

The good news is that all the blood work, heart assessment and routine tests have returned normal. Anxiety attack, that's what they're telling me. That's pretty easy to understand. As a salesman who hasn't seen any improvement in the local market, the everyday pressures of "making that sale" must have finally taken their toll. This economy stinks, no denying it.

Being in the hospital is new to me, as I have been relatively healthy for nearly 56 years. I don't know what I would have done in this situation had it not been for the wonderful, caring attention that I received from the medical staff here at the hospital.

In particular, I have to tell you about Kim, a very special nurse who has made my stay more than tolerable, I would have to say.......enjoyable.

When I first awoke, she was standing beside my bed jotting down notes and checking all my vital numbers on the monitoring equipment. She sensed my horror as I looked around at all the wires and equipment wondering "what the hell is going on?"

She stopped her writing, took my hand in hers and softly said "You are in the hospital because you had a spell of some sort and passed out. You are going to be okay. Your wife is here, she has been all day."

I looked to the other side of the room, immediately relieved to see my wife standing there moving toward the bed. "Hi, sunshine." She said. I smiled and said "Hi."

Even though I was now talking to my wife I couldn't help realizing that Kim was still holding my hand and gently squeezing it in the most reassuring way.

She must have decided that I seemed good enough to leave alone for a while as she patted the top of my hand and said "I'll leave you two alone to catch up and chat for a while."

As she turned to leave my room, I watched as she walked out the door. Nice nurse's dress, white, crisp and clinging so nicely to every voluptuous curve. Shear white stockings....H-m-m-m, I was feeling better already.

The next hour or so was spent learning about what happened, where it happened, and all the efforts made to get me "under control", so to speak. It was obvious that my wife was exhausted from being with me from the time I arrived until now. I told her that I was feeling fine and that she should go home for a while and get some much needed sleep. No argument there, she gathered up her belongings, kissed me goodnight and walked to the doorway turning into the hall. Nice jeans, snug and clinging to every voluptuous curve.....H-m-m-m, I really was feeling better already.

You know how they say you can get your days and nights mixed up when you've been "out of it" for a while? That's where I was. It was nearly 1:30 in the morning and I was wide awake fidgeting from being bored.

I noticed a friendly face walking down the hall. "Hey!" I called out the door. Kim stopped, turned around and stuck here head in the door. "You need something hun?"

"Not really, but I wanted to ask you a question"

"What's that?"

"How far would you have been if I wouldn't have called you?"

She stood there, thought for a moment, smiled and said "Aren't we the funny one!"

"I'll be back in a few minutes to check your stats. But first I have to go put my stethoscope into the freezer so it will feel good on your chest." She smiled almost giggling out loud as she turned to walk away. Damn she looked good in her nurse's dress.

I hoped she wouldn't take to long to come back. It would be nice to have someone to talk to for a little while this late at night.

It must have been maybe ten minutes before she reappeared at my doorway. She walked to my bedside and said "Okay Mr. funny guy, let's check you out"

"O good, does that mean I'll have to take my clothes off?"

"No, it doesn't, besides you seem to eager." She said trying to hold back her grin.

"I was just thinking maybe you'd make an old guy's day."

"If checking your blood pressure and temperature along with checking your pulse makes your day, you've got it made." She answered.

By now, I was bit taken with this young nurse that had a killer smile, captivating blue eyes and dark copper red hair that was pulled up in the back and held there by a large hair clip. I could tell that if she were to let it down it would probably drop to the middle of her back and be full of curls. Being an older guy, I now just look at these sweet young girls and think, "Jeez, if only I were just a few years younger."

Well, she'd been kidding, the stethoscope wasn't cold as she reached in under my hospital gown to listen to my heart. Now..... why in the world having someone listen to your heart would cause a stirring in your loins is beyond me. But, there it was a cute little tent starting to take shape in the bed sheet.

Not wanting to call any attention to my dilemma, I said "every thing sound okay?"

"Sounds just fine" Kim answered.

I decided to change the subject and maybe get my mind on something else.

"So, how long have you been a nurse?"

"A little over twelve years."

"That means you must have started when you were 15?"

"Oh aren't you the charmer? I'm 36, but thanks for the compliment. It was supposed to be a compliment right?'

"Of course! I really wouldn't have figured you for 36. I thought you were probably in your mid twenties at the oldest. That seems to be my problem any more. Even older women seem young to me, not that 36 is older..... you know what I mean."

Kim giggled out loud and said "You shouldn't talk about yourself as if you are old. You actually look in great shape for.......how old are you?" Now she was chuckling.

"You know how old I am, you have my chart. Do the math, I'm almost twenty years older than you."

"Fifty five is not old, besides, I sorta think you're cute for your age"

"Now who's trying to be the charmer?" I asked.

"I'm serious, do you know how many people I see come through this unit that are younger than you and look like they're barely able to get by?"

"You know, I think I'm starting to like you... you and your doll face. Tell me, would it be alright if I called you Doll face?" I asked

Eyes twinkling, cheeks blushing to match the color of her hair, she replied "Yeh.... I think I'd like that."

We spent the next hour just talking about why she decided to be a nurse, that she was married and all about her children. We talked about her hobbies and how she liked to read books, mostly romance novels. She found out that I liked golf and fishing. We talked about our jobs and how they are different, but how some things are a lot alike.

I was enjoying her company and just talking. At one point I asked her if it was okay for her to be with a patient for such a long time. She told me that is why she liked working the night shift because other than an occasional code call, most of the patients actually slept through the night or were actually kept sedated so that they could get the rest they really needed.

She then mentioned to me how much she enjoyed just sitting and talking. She told me I was easy to talk to. I felt the same connection. We talked for just a few more minutes and she said that there were reports to be written before the shift ended.

I asked if she was on duty tomorrow night and she said yes, that would be her last night for the week as she usually works three twelve hour shifts and then is off until the next week.

"Good! Maybe you'll consider visiting with me again if I can't sleep." I was hoping she would.

"Maybe I'll just come in here and keep pestering you so that you don't sleep" she teased.

"Let me check your lungs and heart one more time before I go" as she slipped the stethoscope under my gown. It seemed like she was being deliberate in her listening, moving the pad of the scope around ever so slowly. She gently brushed up against my left nipple but didn't let on that she knew what she was doing. Looking back, I think she knew exactly what she was doing.

As she was listening, her eyes were locked on mine. She stood there poised with what I would call a seductive smile. I felt as if I was melting under her touch. Well, not everything was melting. I felt the sheet straining to hold down my growing manhood and had no way of hiding it without calling attention to it. If I were to reach down or shift from one side or another, surely she would look. All I could do is hope that when she was done listening to my chest that she would just wrap the stethoscope around her neck, over her shoulders and leave the room.

What luck, she did just that. She turned to leave the room and I started to breathe a sigh of relief. To soon..... she stopped at the doorway, turned around looked directly at the tent in my sheet, smiled and said "I like..... goodnight." Just like that she was gone.

I spent the next half hour trying to think down my erection, knowing I had no way to relieve myself without someone noticing. Finally, after a while longer, the erection left and sleep arrived.

**

It was late morning when I felt someone softly stroking my arm. I opened my eyes and saw my wife standing at the side of the bed smiling. "Good morning sleepy head." She said. "Were you up all night with one of your nurses?" she joked.

"Who told you?" I jeered back. "I'd have been okay if it would have only been two, but the third one did me in."

"Well honey, they must be dripping Viagra out of that bag then because if you went three times last night, you shouldn't be as stiff as you are right now."

I couldn't believe it, there I was lying on my back sporting morning wood as if I were a teenager. My wife is standing there laughing at my dilemma, knowing how embarrassed I'd be if someone were to walk into my room.

"You know, you could be a sweetheart and help relieve this situation."

She reached down, rolled her fingers and the sheet around my erection and gave a long gripping squeeze....."I can't do that, I think someone's coming"

"I wish it was me" I said.

Just the thought of someone coming down the hall and entering the room was enough to scare down the big guy, but it didn't stop the funny comments from beside the bed.

Breakfast arrived, later lunch, a little later the doctor visited. The doctor explained that if I made it through the rest of the day and that night without any kind of incident, I would be able to go home the next day.

It wasn't long before the supper tray arrived.....hospital food.....e-r-r-r-r-r. Evening was approaching and so was the shift change for the nurse's station.

Sometime after 7:00, in walked a familiar face from late last night. "So, how are we feeling today?" Kim asked.

"Just fine." I said. "I'm ready for just about anything.'

"Anything?" she giggled......

Looking across the room, she said to my wife, "Looks like you'll have to put up with him when you get him home tomorrow" They both laughed knowing I would most likely be discharged in the morning.

"How much of a problem was he last night?" my wife queried.

"Actually, he was no problem at all. He was a good boy." She smiled.

Moving to the side of the bed, she held my wrist as she checked my pulse. She proceeded to check temperature and record my blood pressure. Next came the stethoscope, only this time, quick touch here, there, over there. Deep breathe.....done.

"Okay, everything looks good. If you need anything, just hit your button. I'll check on you later" Off, she was gone.

Wow, that was short and sweet, I thought to myself. At least the stethoscope didn't trigger the type of reaction it did last night.

It had been another long day for my wife so it took little to convince her that she should go home and get some sleep.

**

Opening the door to my room, Kim peaked in and saw me typing away on my lap top.

"Hey, honey! I hear you get walking papers tomorrow," she said, walking in to the side of my bed.

"Yeah, but I am thinking about putting you in my hospital courtesy bag and taking you home with me." I joked.

"Uh, huh! I bet. You are such a tease once your wife leaves. I'm beginning to think you are a dirty old man"

"Busted," I grinned.

"Besides, just what would you do with me if you took me home?"

"Good question" I said, "I'd have to give that some thought."

"While you're giving it some thought, let's check your vitals...you know the drill. Lean back, so I can listen to your ticker," she told me.

As she was putting her stethoscope into her ears my mind jolted into high gear as I started thinking about the previous evening.

"My favorite part! Be gentle with this old body of mine, you never know what might come up" I said, winking at her.

She laughed. Leaning down over me, she lifted my tee shirt to listen to my heart with her stethoscope. She seemed to be looking me over with more interest than before. I was loving the assessment. I am glad I've been able to stay in decent shape. I still wear the same size slacks as I did when I was 21. Although I have a slight middle aged spread, it's not all that bad. She was definitely taking her time being much slower about it than when the wife was here.

With her gloveless hand, she started checking for any swellings or lumps, so she said.... but I think she was using that excuse to run her hands over my body. She sensed just how much I was beginning to enjoy it.

As Kim ran her hands over my chest, I could see her eyeing the bulge under the covers. Gently she ran her fingertips across my left nipple. I have sensitive nipples, I guess some guys do. It's like they're wired to my penis because every time she brushed across the tip, my dick would twitch under the covers. Taking my nipple between her fingers she looked deeply into my eyes and gave it a firm pinch and slight twist. I was thinking I could shoot my load right then and there.

"You shouldn't start things you can't finish" I told her as I nodded to the tent in the bed linens. "You can take a look if you'd like." I taunted

"Maybe later hun. I really shouldn't though. I might not be able to control myself." She leaned over close to my ear and whispered "I couldn't even come close to your room last night after I saw your little tent as I left the room."

She continued whispering, "When I left your room, my panties were drenched. There is something about you that turns me on. I just get hot all over. I don't know what it is, but after I leave your room, I want to go to the bathroom and rub my throbbing clit, until I cum. In fact, when I got off work, I went home and finger frigged myself to a crushing orgasm.......thinking about you." She breathed a hot breathe into my ear, stood up winked at me and turned to leave.

"I need to do a more thorough assessment, but I have some other folks to look at right now. I will be back. Holler at me, if you need me," she told me, in a husky voice.

My dick was so hard it hurt. Kim had managed to get me quite hot and bothered. I think she knew exactly what she was doing. But why? I was so much older than her. Did she have a thing for older guys, I could only hope.

I laid there in my bed pondering what it was that I was about to do. I was consumed with this young vixen who seemed to be infatuated with me the "mature" guy. What would I do if she turned me down? My raging hard on convinced me to throw caution to the wind.

About 1:30 am, I pressed the call button. Kim was sitting at the desk with another RN, reading a journal. Looking over at her, she told her that she would be back. The other nurse smiled and told Kim to take her time, as nothing was going on. She knew that last night, during the slow time, Kim spent better than an hour with me talking, because I couldn't sleep.

She walked down the hall and knocked on my door. Upon hearing her, I told her to come in. She opened the door to come in

"Hey, Hon! What ya need?" she asked.

I had gone into the bathroom.

"Could you come in here for a min, Doll face?" I called.

She opened the door to the bathroom and peeked in. I was sitting on the toilet, fully dressed, grinning at her look of curiosity.

"I need some help getting all this tape off me. You busy?" I asked.

She took a deep breath, donned a huge smile as her tender skin began to blush, again.

"Sure! Be right back," she told me.

Kim called out to her partner and told her that she would be assisting "her favorite" patient with a bath. She was silent for a moment, then started giggling most likely because of the encouragement coming from down the hall. I am sure that Kim would give her all the saucy details when she returned to the desk. I wanted to give her something really good to talk about.

I heard a click as she locked the door to my room as I was taking off all my clothes except for my boxers which were barely keeping my growing erection from poking out through the fly.

When she returned to the bathroom, I noticed that the zipper on the front of Kim's nurse's dress had been lowered just enough that it exposed the top cleavage of her breasts. What an amazing sight that was.

She came back to the bathroom with a wash rag and some towels. Then she stepped into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. Fog filled the bathroom making it humid and steamy.

I caught her taking a quick look at my crotch as she pretended not to notice my aroused state. As she was preparing to bathe me, I was calculating what I really wanted her to do.

She bent over me, 'accidentally' pressing her breasts into my face. At that close proximity, I could see and feel her pebble hard nipples. I inhaled her fragrance a rather alluring perfume that I hadn't noticed before. It was most likely because I hadn't been this close to her before. My mind began to spin as I continued to breathe in all of her beauty; her smell, her soft cameo colored skin, her alluring smile, her perfect breasts which were now heaving right in front of my face. Our eyes met and I was lost.

Lathering up the washrag, she rubbed it up and down my back. She worked the muscles in my back, slow and steady. It was like electricity jumping across the surface of my skin. Oh how I enjoyed the delicate touch of this sweet, young beauty. My lips were close to her nipples, I was breathing erratically, my breathe bathing across her breast. She had to feel it. I could tell she too was labored in her breathing. I was thinking, now what? It was time to test the waters.

"Time to rinse your back," She told me.

I could see droplets of perspiration gathering on her chest as she rinsed and dried my back.

"Wow! It's warm in here," she remarked.

"It's just you and me, Doll face. I won't tell, if you slip that dress off. It would be a shame if it was to get wet and wrinkled," I told her hoping she would want to.

Looking down at me to see if I was joking, I looked deeply into her precious blue eyes. She knew...... She knew that there'd be no turning back if she did. Looking down at the raging erection I was sporting, she slowly, teasingly unzipped her dress and slipped it off her curvy body.

Standing there in front of me, she was only wearing a white, lacy bra and matching bikini panties, with a white garter belt and stockings. My dick lurched in the confines of my boxers. I felt my eyes soaking in the sight of this wonderful specimen of a woman. Looking down, her smile acknowledged the effect she was having on me. She could tell I was getting harder, if possible.

"Like?" she asked. I think she was feeling a little self-conscious. I don't think she'd ever done anything like this before......I hadn't.

12