My Favorite Prodigy Ch. 01

Story Info
She had no idea what she was getting into.
2.5k words
4.16
38.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 08/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth Stark was overwhelmed by how boring her life had become. Walking out to her car after class it occurred to her just how far she has fallen. Most of the exciting moments from her life seemed only like distant memories that only hammered home just how dull things had become. So many days spent in front of a class full of mediocre students with the exception of one lazy genius who did nothing but fuel her distaste for the whole group. But then she remembered with a small smile as she was climbing into her car...tonight would be different. She has made contact with a group online and was heading to a party where truly anything could happen. The knots in her stomach were not only from this intense excitement but also a twinge of fear that she guiltily enjoyed. Elizabeth was so engrossed in her thoughts she reached home in an instant, or so it seemed.

She entered her home and rushed back to her bedroom, undressing along the way. She felt her heart thudding as she laid eyes upon her costume for the night, knowing it could be ripped from her body in mere hours. She started to dress slowly and immediately ran into a dilemma. She stared at the frilly laced pair of underwear in her hands, contemplating, planning, and plotting her night out in her head. Elizabeth tossed them away with a wry smile, gleefully noting that they would only get in the way. Her bra received no such treatment and was unceremoniously tossed upon the floor. She proceeded to put on her costume, the tightest business suit she could fit into with a matching skirt that left little to the imagination. A mere two hours later she was tying her hair into a tight bun atop her head knowing that only one thing remained before she could be on her way. She pulled the invitation and the sparkling mask out of the drawer next to her bed. It didn't cover much but the mask allowed her to be sure no one would recognize her, as if anyone from her daily life would attend such a party. She chuckled at the thought but grabbed the mask all the same and headed for the door.

The party was bustling slightly in the modest looking two story home. She heard distant music as she climbed out her car, her mask securely in place. After giving her invitation to the man at the door she entered beyond a dark thin alluring curtain. Many sights of pure sex filled her eyes and took her breath away. Who would have guessed such debauchery could be nestled unnoticeably in an innocent suburban house. Every corner of the room held a deeper sexual need being fulfilled. Hallways leading off in all directions held promises of further pleasure. Elizabeth gathered her wits and walked confidently toward the far hallway, deciding to take her chances and let no one see her weakness. Doors lined the hallway and even a small alcove led to a staircase. A simple sign read over the entrance "enter only if you dare". Images of a foreboding dungeon filled with chains and whips entered her mind unbidden. She shook them off and continued walking. A sign on the door at the end of the hallway said simply "heaven".

Curiosity grabbed the quiet always-together teacher Ms. Stark and pulled her quickly to the door. She was turning the handle before she realized it and a simple and empty room met her eyes. A bed in the corner...a desk off the side...nothing special. She decided to have a seat and get her bearings back before plunging herself back into the party. As she reached to close the door a hand grabbed her wrist roughly and pushed her forward to the bed. She landed in a heap and was face down in a moment being held as her clothes were torn from her lovely tight body.

A gruff intoxicating voice whispered in her ear. "having fun Ms. Stark?". Fear gripped her, he knew.

Questions overwhelmed her. How could he know? Who is he? She hadn't even used her real name on the site. No one here was supposed to know real names, that was the point. It was the only reason she had been able to talk herself into coming. He turned her over and smiled. "Don't worry about it, I won't tell anyone at the college, for now just lay back and enjoy yourself Liz".

Elizabeth shivered at the way he said her name, at the way his hands roamed so softly over her body, touching every inch. She started to fight against him but was quickly losing the battle as he pinned her wrists above her head and managed to hold them down with only one of his own. His deft fingers began to play across her inner thighs, teasing so close. His fingers moved closer. She found herself squirming trying to get him to touch her.

"Just a little more" she cried inside.

He pulled his fingers away and she literally groaned in frustration. She gasped as his fingers lightly pinched her left nipple and pulled at it until she began to whimper. He released her nipple and smiled.

"Not fighting anymore Liz? You need it now don't you?" It was at this point she realized he wasn't holding her wrists anymore, but she still could not move them. Reality set in as she felt the nylon rope biting into her. A warm wetness enveloped her right nipple and teeth began to graze it. She moaned and arched her back.

Her nipple was sucked, bitten, and finally licked by this anonymous man who somehow knew her, and she loved every moment of it. The mouth left her only to bring soft breath and a whisper right next to her ear as she trembled all over.

"I said you need it now don't you? Answer me Liz or so help me I will leave you here right now and lock this door, it'll be hours before the party is over and you are found. You know when to give up Liz, I can tell. Tell me you need it, NOW! This pleasure is yours if you'll only give in. It's so easy Liz. You like when I say your name don't you? You squirm a little more every time I do Liz. Now tell me you need it Liz or you will never get it and it will haunt your dreams for the rest of your life."

"I....I....I want it"

"So close but no Liz" he slapped her thigh lightly so close to her center that she could scream " Now tell me you need it."

"I NEED IT!" she screamed at the top of her lungs

Just as the words left her lips she felt a tongue on her inner thigh slipping up to rub against her lips lightly. She started moaning and shaking all over trying to get him inside. His tongue slipped in at once driving her to a new level as she nearly cried out from the relief. That tongue was driving her insane sliding in and out so quickly. Her eyes fluttered shut as her moans grew louder. "God, Yes please don't stop!". She felt it building inside now, closer and closer to that release. Time was lost, there was nothing in the world but his tongue. Hips thrusting she screamed out. And at that exact moment his tongue pulled away. The orgasm she was on the verge of disappeared. "NO"

" No what Liz? Is something wrong? Did you need something?"

"Please!....please ohhh please"

"Oh you do need something. Is it my tongue Liz?"

"YES! Please...I need it"

"What happened to all your control Liz? Walking around at the college, always acting so superior, looking down your nose at everyone. Well look where you are now."

"Please"

"No I think I'm going to make you see just how powerless you are first"

"Oh my God please...please"

"What will you do for it Liz? What would you give to have my tongue run over your clit until you cum Liz? Would you like that you little slut?"

"Oh Yes anything...anything you want just please lick me"

"are you my little slut Liz?"

"Yes!!!!"

"I want to hear you say it Liz"

"I'm your slut"

In a flash she felt his tongue sink inside her licking deep and flicking fast. Rubbing against her walls driving her fast towards the edge. That tongue pulled out suddenly and she groaned her disapproval. It didn't last long though as she felt that lovely warm pink tongue rub against her clit. Next she felt fingers pulling back the hood of her clit, and moaned at the direct licking she was receiving.

"Are you ready to cum Liz my little slut?"

"Yes please make me cum"

"Say it again and remember I own you little slut. You are mine. So call me the name I deserve"

"Ohhhh God please, what name? I'll say anything"

"Master"

"Please...please Master" she whimpered

"Please what little slut?"

"Please make me cum Master" she screamed with every last ounce of her strength.

Suddenly she felt his lips around her clit and felt his tongue begin to practically vibrate against it. Elizabeth could no longer control her body. It flailed and squirmed of it's own avail as she screamed at the top of her lungs. That was it, the last flick of his tongue that pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm washed over her in waves, every time she thought it was over it was as if it began anew. That lovely tongue was licking her the entire time as she came. Everything began to fade to black, not that she had been able to see much through that ridiculous mask, she couldn't even see him. None of that mattered now though because she could feel consciousness slipping away from her.

She swam up from the depths of a blissful sleep over an hour later to find that her hands were no longer tied. She sat up and looked around the room to find no one waiting for her. She reached down to find that she was still wet but it seemed as though he hadn't fucked her. Who would do that? He makes me cum like that and then just...leaves? How did he know my name? And then a darker question bubbled up in her mind. Will I ever see him again? She took her time putting her clothes back on, fixing her hair, and trying to steady her legs for the trip home. She was exhausted but so satisfied. Her only regret was passing out before he had a chance to fuck her. As she was leaving the room she spied a cell phone on the edge of the bed with a note on it. "I'll call you when I'm ready to fuck you" it said simply. She immediately picked up the phone and headed for her car. It was an uneventful trip home and she promptly passed out as soon as she hit the bed. Morning came early despite how soundly she slept it didn't seem nearly long enough.

In no time she was back in her classroom watching the same students file in and all she could think about was last night. The class proceeded normally for a while and then that smartass sitting in the back row looked like he was falling asleep. She looked down at the seating chart to make sure she had his name right.

"Thomas, care to join us in the lecture?" No response at all, she could just strangle him. Smart enough to pass this class in his sleep and so he does. "Thomas Davidson" she said in the harshest teacher voice she could muster. He started slightly and looked up at her. "Yeah what is it?".

"What makes you think you can sleep through my class and use that tone with me?"

"Last night..." He mumbled quietly so only she could hear. At that exact moment her phone began to ring at the front of the classroom. She marched back to her desk to answer it, finding that it wasn't her phone ringing. She searched all around her desk hoping it was anything else but then she looked at her purse and pulled out the phone from last night, slowly raising it to her ear. She heard a very quiet but clearly harsh voice "Leave me alone and get back to teaching your class or you will never feel my cock." The line clicked and buzzed, that was it. Elizabeth slowly collected herself and went on with class as if nothing had happened, or so it appeared. In reality she stayed behind her desk the entire time, avoided moving too much because her legs were too unruly, and stopped class 15 minutes early.

At the end of class she asked "Thomas I wonder if you'd mind staying after, I need to talk to you about your inattentiveness during class." "Only if you say please." his answer came loud enough for all to hear. A few froze at this obvious insubordination. Several more stopped in shock when Ms. Stark asked again "Thomas will you please stay after for this discussion?" Her face burned with embarrassment but she couldn't help doing what he told her. Not after last night. The door shut after the last of the students left and Thomas slowly made his way to her desk while she trembled knowing it was him.

He smiled at her "You can call me back tonight at that number, only once, and at 10 o'clock exactly. Miss the timing and I won't bother answering. I'll give you details about when and where I'm going to fuck your brains out Liz. I know you want it and you won't be able to stay away my little slut. Just remember that I own you and I'm sure you will be on time. That's it and don't try to talk to me without my say so from now on or your date with my cock is off for good." She shivered at the way he talked to her. He was supremely confident. It made her nearly lose her footing as he walked away without another word. The worst part of it all was that in her head she was just trying to remember everything he had said because he wouldn't be saying it again. She wanted him. There was no denying it, rationalizing it, or explaining it away. There was nothing to be done for it other than to do what he said and to get him to fuck her at any cost. She moaned under her breath with that thought alone.

That night aching alone.

She sat at home watching the clock. She was aching...throbbing...practically drooling at the thought that she would hear that voice again soon. 9:00....9:30...9:45. Time went so slowly she could barely stand it. She sat with bated breath at 9:59...begging it to change. The time turned to 10:00 and she hit the button to call him back as quickly as she could.