My Favorite Sub

Story Info
Peter, some of his exploits and how we first met.
2.2k words
4.5
16k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had now been in my job as a pro domme at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber for a couple of months. The money was good, the other dommes were nice, and I enjoyed helping men (and the occasional couple) cum. I'd even become somewhat close to one of my regulars, a man named Peter. You met him in my first story, "My First Day As a Pro Domme."

He was a kinky beast, but I found his lack of inhibitions refreshing. He was willing to try pretty much anything once — saran wrap mummification, violet wands, whatever. He had a dirty mind, he knew it and he liked it. My kind of boy.

He also loved being fucked in the ass, and I consider that my specialty. I'm a lesbian, so I've gotten a lot of practice with a strap-on. I'm good with a dick.

I also had a feeling that I had met Peter once, but I could not remember where. We'd even talked about it, but we couldn't figure it out. Sometimes, that just happens in New York. At a minimum, Peter had a "familiar" quality to him.

The saran wrap mummification was my idea. One of the other dommes had told me about it, and I needed someone to experiment on. Peter gladly agreed, which is why he was standing before me, naked, arms by his side, legs spread.

I wrapped every inch of his legs with a couple layers of saran wrap, but left his cock exposed. Then I moved up to his torso, where I bound his arms to his body with the wrap. He leaned back into me, and I lowered him on the ground. That left his head and neck.

"I need you to take a deep breath now," I said. "And leave your mouth open."

He obeyed, and I wrapped the plastic around his head. Quickly, I cut a hole in the plastic so he could breathe.

There he was — covered head to toe in plastic, immobilized and helpless. Only his cock and his mouth were exposed. And his cock was getting hard.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Hot," he said. "Can't move."

"That's the point, sailor."

I took off my corset and straddled him on my knees.

"Alright, keep your mouth open and don't move your tongue," I said "And breathe out."

I took a deep breath and lied down on top of him. I felt the plastic wrap against my bare breasts, but I could also feel his chest, and his heat, beneath me. I put my lips on his, and pushed the air into his lungs.

"How's that feel?" I asked "I'm breathing for you."

"It's amazing," he said.

"Ready for another?"

"Yes, please."

I took another deep breath and placed my lips on his. We were kissing, in a manner, and I knew how much he wanted to french me. But he didn't. And I knew he wouldn't. I kissed him harder, and came up for air.

I pushed back and slid down his body. I felt his cock against my ass, and had an idea. I pulled his cock between my legs and placed my pussy right on top of it. Then I slid my pussy slowly up and down his cock. Only my panties separated his flesh from mine.

He moaned.


"Tell me what it feels like, Peter," I said.

"It feels terrific," he said. "I think I can feel your pussy lips spreading over my cock."

"I can feel that, too, Peter," I said, "and I like it."

That was true. I loved teasing him, being so close to fucking him.

The violet wand was his idea. It's basically a special kind of light bulb. It's plugged directly into a wall socket, but it's safe as there's a gap between the AC current and the bulb. When the bulb gets close to skin, it completes a circuit and a big wallop of static electricity jumps over to the bulb and then arcs to the victim. Just as important, it makes a loud buzzing sound and glows a soft violet. It's menacing.

He's found a BDSM web site called Wired Pussy, and they regularly used them on their subs. He'd never seen it used on a guy, though, and wanted to try it out.

I had him tied to a chair. Rope encircled his chest and the back of chair, and I'd tied his legs to the legs of the chair, so he had to keep them open. I'd tied up his cock and spread his balls with a rawhide shoelace, so his cock was pointing up and out from his body.

I started at his toes, and brought the wand up his legs. Little bursts of lighting struck at his flesh every few inches, and he would jump. Tied to the chair, he wasn't going anywhere. Then I did the other leg, stopping at the hip. He was sweating and cursing. But there was pre-cum on his cock so I knew he was enjoying it.

Then I brought the wand up one side of his chest, lingering at his nipple. He tried to move away, but he couldn't. And then I did other side, electrocuting his other nipple.

I held the wand in front of his face.

"Peter, I want you to shock yourself," I said. "I want you to stick out your tongue until it touches the wand. Can you do that for me?"

He looked up at me, and I saw a little panic in his eyes. This was hurting him more than he anticipated. I knew he wanted to please me — this is called submission, after all — but he didn't know if he could bring himself to shock his tongue.

I reached between his legs, and slowly stroked his cock. I leaned in and tongued his ear, which he loved. Then I whispered "do it for me. Please." I tongued his ear some more, and I felt his ball sac tighten. He was extremely turned on. And he knew that licking the wand would hurt like hell.

He steeled himself, and stuck out his tongue. Slowly and deliberately, he moved his head forward until a large jolt of electricity zapped his tongue. His head snapped back. "Fuck fuck fuck," he said.

"Thank you, Peter," I said. "Thank you for hurting yourself for me."

Now I was wet.

But regardless of the session, we'd always end up with some ass fucking. It's not that Peter could take a giant dildo — he couldn't — it's how he came. He was one of the lucky guys who could have internal orgasms. He could experience the rush of an orgasm without ejaculating. And these orgasms were very intense — his body would twitch for five or ten seconds afterwards. Better still, he could have multiple orgasms, one right after the other. I could make him cum until he lost the ability to speak. 


This, though, was not one of those times.

We'd completed a very heavy session, and I had Peter on the bed, with my cock in his ass. I was rocking back and forth slowly, letting him regroup.

"Tell me, Peter, about the nastiest thing you've ever done," I said.

His wrists were tied to the bedposts behind him. I'd tied his ankles to some of the hooks above me, so this was an exceptionally easy position for me. I just rocked my hips gently.

"I know you're an exhibitionist, Peter. You must have gotten naked for some girls."

"Yes," he murmured.

"How many? What's the biggest group you've gotten nude for?"

"Don't know exactly," he said. "Forty. Maybe fifty."

"Peter, are you lying to me?"

"No, no, no. It's the truth."

"Where was it? How did it happen?" I asked.

"About a year ago," he said. "I was at this strip club, downtown, near I live. The dancers were having a little after-hours party, and I was friendly with some of them, so they invited me over. There was a lot of drinking going on, and some of the girls were doing wild things."

It hit me. I had met Peter — I'd been at this party! My friend Vicki worked the coat check at this club, and she has invited my band over. Free drinks, hot chicks — why not!

"It's a topless bar," he continued, "but some of the girls were taking advantage of the situation by getting up on the stage and getting completely naked. Even the bartender, this really cute girl."

This was true. I didn't know her name, but he was right about her being was really cute. She had short hair, somewhere between red and brown. And she had a rocking tight body, which I got to see that night.

"And?" I asked.

"After the bartender finished, she basically pushed me on stage," he said. "And since she'd gotten naked, I figured that I had to so, too. So I stripped nude. In front of a club full of women."

"What did you do next?" I teased.

I was still rocking back and forth, but I picked up the pace a little. I was getting turned on.

"I hopped off-stage, and walked through the crowd," he said. "There were women everywhere, and they were all touching me, touching my cock, touching my hard-on."

"Tell me everything. Where did you go first?"

"The dancers," he said. "The girls who started things off. I stood in front of them, and they put their hands all over me."

I reached over his head and release his right hand. I wanted him to play with himself.

"How did you feel?" I asked.

He thought for a second.

"I don't have words for it," he said.

"Where'd you go next?"

"There was this group of punk girls, friends of the coat check girl ...."

He stopped and stared at me. He blushed bright red.

Those punk girls were my band. But I had been rocking the flannel and clunky glasses-look then, and he'd only seen me wearing contacts (and little else) as a pro-domme.

"Go on," I said, trying not to let on. "Stroke your cock."

"There were four of them, three white girls and an Asian."

"Un huh," I said. "Where next?"

I was getting a good rhythm now. My strokes were deeper and harder. My clit was hitting the base of the dildo, and I felt like I was sopping.

"I worked my way around the room," he said, "until someone put a blindfold on me."


"Tell me more, Peter. I love this story."

"And someone led me to the stage."

"Keep going."

"And someone told me to open my mouth."

I gave him a particularly hard stroke with my cock, and he gasped.

"Keep going, Peter. Tell me everything. You're turning me on."

"I felt a dildo go in my mouth."

"Did you suck it?"

"Yes."

"Did you deep throat it? Did you get face fucked?"

Peter looked at me. He suspected I was one of those punk girls, but he just didn't know. In the meantime, he was getting fucked in the ass by a pretty cute girl who getting majorly turned on. He wanted to tell this story.

"Yes," he said. "I got face fucked."

"Like the way I face fuck you?"

"No," he said. "Not as good."

I smiled, and fucked him harder.

"What happened next?" I asked.

I reached down into the harness. This dildo — the Mistress — had a a bullet vibe inside. I turned it on. I wanted to cum too.

"They took off the blindfold, and I could see everyone looking at me. Then this woman ordered me onto my hands and knees. And she fucked me. In front of the club. She fucked me in the ass."

"In front of everyone?" I asked, thrusting into him. "The dancers, the bartender, the coat check girl — Vicki?"

His eyes locked on mine.

"It was you," he said. "You were the Asian punk girl. You saw ...."

"I saw you get fucked in the ass before a club full of women, you whore! I saw you suck cock and get fucked."

He stroked his cock harder now. I placed my hands on his shoulders and leaned into him, fucking him as hard as I could. The vibe was right on my clit, and I was close to an orgasm.

"I saw you cum," I said, "from being fucked in the ass. Fucking slut!"

That did it. I came hard and fell down onto Peter. He'd cum, too, and I felt the last few throbs from his cock against my belly. I was sweaty, light-headed and now covered in cum from one of my subs. We rested, my cock still inside him.

"I don't know what to feel," he said, finally.

"Feel what you want," I said. "You were horny, you did something you enjoy, nobody got hurt."

"How long did you know?"

"I didn't. Not until you started telling me your story. Vicki is a friend."

"Are you going to tell her about this?"

"Not unless you want you want me to," I said. "It's the pro domme credo — what happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors."

He exhaled and hugged me. I put my hand on his cheek.

"So you didn't tell me whether to tell Vicki," I said. "Do you want me to tell her that you're a client, that I fuck you up the ass as much as I can?"

He closed his eyes and thought.

"Tell her," said Peter. "Let her know."

I leaned over and kissed him three times on the lips, very quickly.

"Best. Sub. Ever. Now lick your cum off of me."