My Favorite Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Summer heats up with cousin and sister.
1.9k words
4.52
117.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,306 Followers

The next morning while we waited for breakfast, Mary Lynn has a shit-eating grin on her face, and Aunt Louise was humming happily as she cooked. My sister never seemed to notice, perhaps thinking they were always happy here in the mornings, not being in a rush to do things. I knew why everyone was so happy though, especially me. I was rubbing my dick unconsciously thinking about what happened last night. What an experience with Aunt Louise!

Mary Lynn sat next to me at the bar, rubbing her hand on my leg where my sisters couldn’t what she was doing. Making me hard and thinking it was funny. I leaned over.

“I will make you sorry for this.”

She laughed, after we ate breakfast Mary Lynn and I went to gather the eggs.

“So, how was Mom in bed? Was she as good as me?”

“I only know she was different, I need to try them both to be sure! You didn’t give me any pussy.”

Grinning as I said it, she bopped me on the arm saying that wasn’t a good enough answer. Then she flashed me her pretty tits.

“I bet Mom’s aren’t as firm as these are they!”

I shook my head no, I didn’t tell her how much larger her mothers were, after all I did want some of her pussy.

Later we went swimming and she talked me into skinny-dipping for my first time. I didn’t want to do it, I was afraid a turtle or something would come and bite my dick or balls off! She laughed and tore my shorts off me then stripped herself. My sister had stayed with Aunt Louise to help clean up some and catch up on everything.

We swam to the float and lay in the warm summer sun. It, along with looking at Mary Lynn’s pretty body gave me a hard on. She reached over and jacked me off slowly.

“I love the way a dick looks when I do this to it!”

Her gaze not moving from my dick in her soft hand. Then she moved over and started sucking me as she played with my tight balls. I loved the way the sun was shining on her hair as it bounced around. I loved how soft and sweet it felt as I held it. If she had not been my cousin I would marry her someday if I could, and it really didn’t bother me that she was my cousin.

I didn’t last too long as she sucked it and told her I was going to Cum, and she gave it her all to make sure I did cum. I began to shoot my first good morning load of spunk in her warm mouth, as she swallowed it all. Gulping, and moaning as she milked all of my cum out. Her eye’s sparkled as she looked up at me telling me.

“I love the taste of your Cum!”

“I’m glad to let you have it and not waste it in the shower.”

“Come on, follow me!” she said and dove in the pond as I chased after her.

We climbed up on the bank and lay back on the blanket she had. Catching our breath from the swim, and I leaned over and kissed her. She always smelled so good, and her mouth was like a sweet cherry coke, it always left me wanting more. She lay back and pointed to her pussy then asked me.

“Are you hungry this morning?”

Opening her hairy pussy up, showing me the pink insides and rubbing her clit as she did. I wasn’t hungry but I could always eat her sweet nectar, and moved my face between her legs. She put her legs over my shoulders her feet resting in the small of my back as I licked her honey pot. A small gasp escaped her lips as my tongue ran up her slit, stopping and circling her clit fiercely. Then I jammed it inside her thick pussy lips spreading them with my tongue as she began to hump my face.

Her hips were bucking on my face when I thought I heard someone behind us. I was going to turn around and look but Mary Lynn had my hair in her hands holding me close as she started Cumming. Her wetness all over my chin as I tongue fucked my beautiful cousin. She opened her eyes after her climax subsided and I heard her say.

“Hi Cuz!”

I looked behind me then and saw my older sister Nancy, standing there her mouth wide open in shock.

“Oh Gross, how could you do that to her? And Mary Lynn how could you let him? That is so nasty!”

“Nancy, have you ever had your pussy eaten?”

“NO WAY!”

“Well have you ever had any kind of sex yet?”

Again Nancy said “NO.”

Mary Lynn and I laughed at her, I did only because I got it yesterday last night and today.

“It’s not funny, and anyways I am saving myself for my future husband!”

“Don’t knock it till you try it Nancy!”

Then I turned around and kissed Mary Lynn’s pussy again as she moaned when I touched her slick clit again. I got Mary Lynn to come again in front of Nancy, when she saw Mary Lynn’s reactions to my tongue bath she asked if it really felt that good. All Mary Lyn did was smile her beautiful smile.

“Haven’t you ever touched your pussy to make it feel good Nancy?”

“Yes, a couple of times, but it never made me feel like what you looked like you felt!”

We laughed.

“That is because having someone kiss your pussy is so much better Nancy!”

Mary Lynn then told me to get on her.

“Fuck me!”

Well my hard on wouldn’t have let me say no, so I climbed on her as her soft hand grabbed my cock and stock it inside her hot pussy. Her legs wrapped around my back as I pumped my dick in her hard as I could, her breath coming almost as fast as she did.


Nancy was standing there watching as Mary Lynn bucked against.

“Fuck me good, Oh Fuck Yes, Fuck it, Fuck it HARDER!!!!”

As she came while I pumped her sweet cunt. I was feeling my balls tighten and let Mary Lynn know I was going to come soon. I got off her and on my knees as she turned and sucked her cum and my cock down her mouth. I held on to her head and face fucked her as I shot my load in her hot sweet mouth.

Nancy looked like she was going to faint when she saw that.

“OH GAG!”

Mary Lynn just laughed and wiped some off her lips then stuck her finger in Nancy’s mouth before she knew what had happened. I was surprised that she didn’t spit it out, but seemed to roll it on her tongue to see what it tasted like.

“Was that so nasty? Didn’t you like it? I love the taste! No, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, kind of salty even.”

I got a little bolder after that response.

“Show us your pussy Nancy, we want to see it don’t we Mary Lynn! You see us it’s only fair.”

“I don’t know, you’re my brother and it’s not right for you to see me naked!”

“No more wrong that Mary Lynn and I fucking is!”

She thought about it a minute then stripped for us. We all went in for a swim then. Splashing around with me copping a feel every chance I got from both of them. My dick looked like a periscope when I swam on my back.

Mary Lynn told Nancy

“Touch it, it’s nice, soft and hard at the same time!”

I moved over to my sister and stuck my dick towards her, I wasn’t sure she would do it, but she surprised us all when she put her hand on it.

“Jack it off for him!”

“What? I don’t know what you mean, Jack it off.”

“You know Nancy, move your hand up and down on it, from his body to the end of his dick!”

She told her. Nancy started moving her hand softly along the length of my cock she seemed to like the way it looked in her hand and how it felt.

“Lets go back to the blanket and get more comfortable.”

So we climbed back out of the pond and I lay on my back, my hard dick poking at the sky. Nancy returned to jacking me off. Her eyes stuck to my dick in her hand.

“Kiss it Nancy, kiss his dick! Then suck it, I want to see you suck it for him!”

Nancy hesitated a second and looked like she would back out, but she lowered her face to my dick and kissed it on the end. Then she lowered her warm mouth on her little brothers cock, and started sucking me off. Mary Lynn urging her on, and giving her tips on what to do that men liked.

Nancy was an avid learner, and was soon moaning as the heat from my cock filled her mouth and I held her hair pushing her deeper as she sucked. I fucked my sister’s face for about 10 minutes then let her know I was Cumming as I held her face down and shot my load in her sucking mouth. I was surprised at the intensity of my orgasm as I shot spurt after spurt in her mouth and she swallowed it down, moaning as she did.

I looked down and saw her hand was rubbing her pussy as she started her own orgasm, Mary Lynn saw it too and moved her head to Nancy’s pussy and licked it, Nancy grabbed her head and shoved her face deep between her thrusting hips and came again even harder.

My dick didn’t get soft from watching that and I jumped behind Mary Lynn and shoved my cock in her roughly and slammed her pussy with a renewed vigor. It only made her face go deeper into Nancy’s cunt as she was crying out in her orgasms. Mary Lynn had definitely done this before I thought as I fucked her.

Mary Lynn was in ecstasy her face full of my sister’s wet pussy and my hard dick pumping her pussy. I loved looking at her with her hair mid-back glistening in the sun and Nancy’s legs wrapped around her head, my hard dick sliding in between her fine ass cheeks. It Just Don’t Get No Better Than This! And if it does I haven’t experiences it yet, I’m ready anytime I thought to myself.

We all came again, not at the same time but who cares. This was fucking great! I was sorry it was time for lunch and I heard Aunt Louise calling us to come eat. Smiling to myself, if she only knew we had already eaten!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,306 Followers