My Favorite Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
The whole family gets involved.
3k words
4.53
125.5k
21
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers

After we woke from our nap Aunt Louise got up and went to start supper for us. My cousin and sister pulled up soon after, We talked about the movie and who was in it that kind of thing while Aunt Louise fixed our supper, Nancy got up to help her. I couldn't help but stare at their nice ass's as they walked around the kitchen. Mary Lynn sat by me, her hand went to my dick under the table, she whispered in my ear,

"I want some of this later after supper." and she squeezed my now erect dick.

I smiled at her and shook my head OK. Uncle Roger pulled up right as the food was on the table.

"So, how are you enjoying life on the farm so far?"

"I love it, I never knew it was so great before this." I answered him.

"Good, we want you kids to have a good time here, Your welcome to all we have as long as you're here."

Shit, if her only knew what I had already had of his, He might would change his mind about that. We ate and chatted about the day, then Mary Lynn and Nancy cleaned up for Aunt Louise. Uncle Roger and Aunt Louise went in to watch the AG Day report, checking out the prices of Soy Beans today and talk. I went out to the bag swing and waited for Mary Lynn.

After 10 minutes or so she came out and Nancy was with her.

"What is Nancy doing here?

"She wants to watch again, I think she likes to watch don't you Nancy!"

Nancy shook her head yes, so we headed out to the barn, laughing and blushing, knowing what was fixing to happen. I climbed up the ladder to the loft first then Mary Lynn, Nancy followed. I grabbed Mary Lynn and kissed her my hands raced to her firm tits and hers to my dick.

"Help me undress her Nancy."

Nancy moved over to us and began to take Mary Lynn's clothes off, exposing her tits to us. I put my mouth on one and I heard Mary Lynn say.

"You suck the other one Nancy, suck my titty for me."

Nancy was already excited from her imagination working about what she might see tonight. She hesitated then moved her lips to Mary Lynn's pretty titty. Her mouth opened and she put the dark nipple inside her hot mouth. Mary Lynn gasped at the feeling of two mouths working her hardening nipples, and she held our heads close to her breasts. I moved my hand down to Mary Lynn's pussy, feeling her neatly trimmed bush as my finger found her slick opening.

Her clit was hard and she was already wet as I stuck my finger in her hot pussy. She moaned her approval and her legs opened some allowing me to get to her pussy easier. Nancy seemed to enjoy the feeling of Mary Lynn's tit in her mouth and I knew she had to be wet also.

I stopped and undressed, my cock hard as a rock, I lay back and Mary Lynn got Nancy to stop sucking her tit, then moved her head to my dick. She licked the head then worked down to my balls. Her head came up.

"You smell like pussy, did you get some pussy today?"

I had forgotten that after Aunt Louise and I had sex today we went right to sleep and woke up only in time to get supper started, and I had not washed off. So I could only nod my head yes.

"You fucked momma again, didn't you!"

"Yep I did, good pussy too!" I told her like a smart ass.

Nancy's mouth dropped open, "You had sex with Aunt Louise?"

I grinned at her and shook my head yes. Even though it was dark up in the loft I could still see that shock in her eyes. She had been surprised as Mary Lynn and I having sex, and now to find out I had fucked Aunt Louise she didn't know what to think. I could care less, Mary Lynn went ahead and sucked me off a few minutes then took her panties off.

"Come on, we don't have much time!" Mary Lynn told me.

I got between her legs and stuck my dick in her, she was already wet and I slid right in. She was hot and tight as I quickly rammed my cock into her wet slit, I glanced over at Nancy and she was sticking her hand down her panties. Mary Lynn wrapped her legs around my waist, squeezing my body and working her hips in circles. She wanted a hard fast fuck and I was willing to give it to her.

I held her shoulders tightly to me as I pumped into her, her hot breath on my neck, she was sighing when I hit the bottom of her pussy with the head of my hard dick. I started breathing faster as the sweat built on my back from the heat at the upper part of the barn. The straw was poking my thighs and sometimes even my balls as I fucked my beautiful cousin's hot wet pussy.

"Does that really feel that good Mary Lynn?" my sister Nancy asked her.

"Oh Hell Yes it does, he fills me up with his thick cock. It feels wonderful feeling it slide in me. Fuck me cousin, fuck me!"

She was ready to cum and I was right on it myself., Her voice changed when she did. I kept quiet, I was worried that my Uncle might come in there, and if he caught us who knows what he would do to us. Mary Lynn was moaning loudly when she came, her hands pulling my ass to her, her firm thighs on my hips as I pounded her sweet pussy faster and faster. I was going to pull out and she held me in, so I came in her. I felt her pussy get slicker as my spunk hit the inner walls of her wonderful wet slit.

"Ahhhhh, yeah, fuck me Mary Lynn, use your pussy on me, suck the cum out with your sweet pussy Mary Lynn!"

I glanced at Nancy and her hand was furiously rubbing her pussy under her panties, she cried out when she came.

"Oh My, Oh, Oh, Yes, Oh fuck yes!"

I do believe that was the first time I had ever heard my sister cuss, and I didn't blame her, I want to do more than that when I cum. Nancy had her eyes on my dick as it slid in and out of Mary Lynn's creamy slick pussy, I could feel my balls covered in her juices and my own cum. I rolled off Mary Lynn and lay back, trying to cool off in the hot barn, Straw poking my back and ass, Nancy stared at my cock as it still throbbed from the after ejaculation heart beats as they slowed.

Her hand came out and touched it, feeling it was sticky from our cousins pussy juice. Then she put her hand to her nose and inhaled our combined smells. I saw her lick her palm to taste us, her eyes never leaving my throbbing cock while it was getting soft. Then she moved her face down and sucked it in her hot mouth.

Her hand staying in her panties as she sucked her younger brothers still throbbing cock clean of her cousins pussy and my spunk. I held her face to my dick, she had learned how to suck a dick fast, and was getting better every time she did it again. Mary Lynn moved behind Nancy and pulled her panties off, I saw Nancy's hips raise one at a time to move her legs free of her silky panties.

Then Mary Lynn held Nancy's ass cheeks open and stuck her tongue in the crack of her ass. Nancy's face jerked towards my cock when she felt the hot thick tongue of her cousin lick her ass crack. Mary Lynn had turned out to be one nasty little bitch, and it turned me on tremendously, to see her thick brown hair showiing above my sisters ass while she kissed her asshole.

After a few minutes of eating Nancy's ass out Mary Lynn turned over on her back and slid under Nancy's spread legs, pulling her hips down until Nancy was sitting on Mary Lynn's face. It was driving Nancy crazy as her pussy was licked and her mouth was full of my hot thick cock. It wasn't long before I heard Nancy start to cum, her moans covered by the fat cock in her mouth.

I felt my balls pull tight and knew I was fixing to cum soon also, I held my sister's face down as deep as she could take and shot my load in her gulping mouth. Her hips bucked on our cousins face as she came again. I felt her face jerk again when Mary Lynn stuck a finger in Nancy's puckered brown asshole, Nancy cried out as her face left my still spurting cock.

"Oh God yes, do that, Oh Fuck, stick it in me deeper Mary Lynn!"

And her thight ass fucked the finger that had invaded it. A wonderful initiation to anal sex I thought to myself. Nancy does have one fine fucking ass, and I hoped to fuck it, Soon! I don't care that she is my sister, pussy is pussy and I have grown to love it in the last few days.

The last spurts of my cum had hit Nancy's chin, and neck when she had raised her head up at the intrusion of her rectum. I watched her rise up on her knees, and saw the part in Mary Lynn's hair from between her thighs as her pubic hair was matted from her own pussy juice and Mary' Lynn's wet tongue.

About then I saw as well as heard Aunt Louise as her head was above the floor of the loft, her standing on the ladder to it.

"Well, there you kids are!" I saw a smile on her face as Nancy like to have shit at getting caught with her pants down so to speak.

She jumped off Mary Lynn's face, her own face as red as a tail light on a Semi Truck!

Nancy sputtered as she tried to speak, "I, uh, we, uh oh, uh I."

Aunt Louise laughed her sexy, hearty laugh, "It's OK Nancy, I knew why you kids came our here. I was young once myself you know! In fact your Uncle and I have spent many wonderful hours in barn lofts."

I grinned knowing Nancy was in total shock at getting caught in a lesbian experience, much less having sex period. I though she was fixing to cry, and Aunt Louise crawled over to her.

"It's OK Nancy, really honey, I'm not upset. In fact I'm glad this is all out in the open now, I think we can all enjoy your staying here even more now, don't you?"

I was shaking my head yes and Mary Lynn was smiling like a possum in a hen house! Nancy still didn't know what to think or do, so Aunt Louise got beside her and took her in her soft warm arms and kissed my sister. Filling her mouth with her wet tongue. Then Aunt Louise put her hand on Nancy's pussy and slid a finger into her slick slit, playing with her clit as Nancy started to cum immediately at Aunt Louise's expert manipulations.

I wasn't worried about Uncle Roger finding us, Hell, he ate, watched some Ag report and news and then fell asleep in his chair every night. We had all night to do as we wished. Mary Lynn came over to me and gave me a kiss then we lay back to watch as Aunt Louise molested my sister. Who though still a virgin was learning more about sex the past two days, than most would learn in a life time.

Aunt Louise stood you and took off her light summer dress, she had nothing on under it. Her thick hairy pussy looked good enough to eat and I was going to real soon. Then she lay back and pulled Nancy on top of her and began kissing her again, her hand slid back to Nancy's dripping pussy. Their legs were spread and one crossed the others, their pussy rubbing each others clits. I watched closely, never having seen this action before and not wanting to miss a second of it.

I saw Aunt Louise hip's moving like she was fucking a cock as she slid her slick clit on my sisters. Nancy' was in awe at the feeling she had between her legs, and pulled our Aunt's face to her own, kissing her deeply and holding her hair in her hands. Mary Lynn's hand had moved to my cock unconsciously and was slowly jacking me off as we watched this sight before us.

I reached over between the two sexually engrossed women and grabbed my sisters tit, lightly pinching her hard nipple between my finger tips. Aunt Louise looked over at me between kissed and winked at me. Nancy was rubbing her hairy horny cunt on Aunt Louise, I don't know how they took the friction from their pussy hair being mashed together so roughly. But they never slowed down as they humped each other wildly, in only a few minutes Aunt Louise was cumming.

Mary Lynn leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Go fuck her!"

"Who?" I asked.

"Nancy, you goof. Give it to her. She won't expect it but I bet she won't turn it down either!"

"I don't know Mary Lynn, what if she screams out or something?"

"She won't, Mom will make sure she won't."

"OK then!"

And I crawled behind my sisters ass while Mary Lynn stuck her hand in between her mom and Nancy's pussy's. Nancy was humping them both now as I slid my hard cock between her hairy slit, Mary Lynn's fingers held my sister's pussy open as I slid it to her. She was so wet and hairy, I pushed my hips forward and got about 2 inches in her slit before she knew it was not a finger.

"What are you doing?" she cried out, "No, I want to give that to my husband!"

Aunt Louise did as Mary Lynn had said, she covered Nancy's mouth with her own and I slid another inch into my sister's hot cunt. I felt her hips move back a bit as I inched forward, the head of my cock hitting her hymen and stopping. I was at a loss at what to do, never having a virgin before when Mary Lynn pinched my ass hard. I lunged forward to escape the shocking pain and I felt my sister's hymen break, my dick slid in her tight pussy to my balls.

Mother Fucker she was hot and tight, a lot better than Aunt Louise or Mary Lynn's pussy's. I heard Nancy's Unnghh, as my cock slid in her as deep as it could. Making a woman out of her, Fuck her future husband, this cherry was mine now. I gave her a minute to grow accustomed to my size and felt her hips moving back to meet mine, from Aunt Louise still rubbing their clits together.

I held her soft shoulders as I began to fuck my sisters hot pussy, she fucked me back without hesitation. Her passion rising another level from the feeling of a hard cock in her finally. She went wild after the initial pain left her, she fucked me harder than Aunt Louise or Mary Lynn ever had.

I tried to be gentle but it was so good I had to fuck her hard, and she never complained she just fucked me back, her hips working circles trying to get my cock to touch every inch of the insides of her hot pussy. I pulled her shoulders to me with each thrust, her tight pussy gripping my cock when I slid back.

"Oh yes, fuck her baby, fuck your sisters hot pussy!" Aunt Louise told me. All while her hips rubbed my sister's pussy, my balls slapping against my Aunts dripping pussy when I had my entire length in Nancy's bucking cunt. Nancy started cumming, crying out when she did, Aunt Louise covered her mouth again with tender kissed, shutting her up. I only heard them both moaning as I shot my load off in my sister's newly deflowered hot pussy.

I came harder that time than any other time I ever had before, knowing the evil twist that we had taken in this extreme form of incest. It only made it more exciting for me as I shot load after hot thick load of my baby making sperm into my hot sister's fucking pussy. I crawled off Nancy after I had shot all I had into her, and lay back catching my breath. Aunt Louise and Nancy lay beside each other, holding one another like long lost lovers as the caught their breath too. Mary Lynn was fingering her pussy wildly from the exciting scene she had witnessed, and not would have been if not for her suggestion to me to fuck my older sister.

Aunt Louise was kind of disappointed that I was really too tired and my dick was raw from the fucking and sucking I had before and after she had climbed up the ladder. But she had enjoyed a few good hard orgasms from humping Nancy's wet slit.

And, there is always tomorrow!

Author's Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,318 Followers