My Favorite Vacation Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexplorN
SexplorN
7 Followers

I wanted him to fuck me and hard, but he didn't want me to cum yet I heard him say. He pulled out once and then rammed himself inside me again. Then again, and then one more time. Eleni was up by my head again rubbing my breasts and moaning softly at the sight of my pleasure. When Justin was done, he turned around to one of the assistants. I recognized her voice as Pam. She kneeled down and licked my juices from his cock until he was clean. Pam wanted to continue, but Justin pulled her up, kissed her lovely breasts and told her to be patient. Justin started looking in his case set on the table.

He pulled out a large vibrator and turned it on. I could hear the hum. He told the other assistant to turn the butt vibrator up just a little bit. I felt the new vibrator being scraped against my inner thighs and towards my cunt. Justin gave the vibrator to Pam and told her to get me close, but DO NOT make me cum. Happily, it seemed, Pam began to place the vibrator near my pussy, then over my lips, finally spreading my lips to the wet center, pushing the vibrator slowly inside. The sensation of both vibrators was unbelievable. Pam was fucking me with the vibrator and another assistant came to suck and pull on my clit. Everyone was doing a great job, I heard Justin say.

He had come around behind Eleni and was fucking her from behind. Both of them hovered over my head and I wanted to join them. All the sensations were making me extremely close to orgasm so Pam quickly stopped the vibrator and the others stopped too. Well, except for Justin, who said he need to finish with Eleni because her pussy was too tight and felt too good to stop. He knew he could get another erection without difficulty. It wasn't long before Eleni and Justin were both screaming with ecstacy as Justin came violently into her pussy. As soon as he pulled out of Eleni, one of the assistants was kneeling between Eleni’s legs drinking the cum as it poured from between her legs. Eleni came again.

I felt so close to her, almost experiencing her orgasm and wishing that I had. Justin had Pam clean him again in the usual fashion and within minutes she sucked his cock into another erection. "WOW. She is amazing, he said to everyone as if encouraging them to try out her skills." Then, I caught a glimpse of an object that seemed all too familiar...it looked like a speculum.

What was he gonna do with that? I couldn't help but feel a little afraid. I felt the lubricated speculum touch me as my lips were parted and then the pressure of its insertion.

"Perfect" I heard Justin say as he held a light to see into my vagina. I thought I heard him showing someone a certain spot inside me that would be "the place.” First he had to stimulate me there to get me close to orgasm again, so he inserted a narrow vibrator through the speculum. The end of the vibrator had a stronger vibration than the rest and it also had some kind of camera so that everyone could see inside the image of my insides projected on a large screen.

I heard lots of OOOHs and Ahhhs. Eleni instinctively placed the little gas mask over my face again and left it there until I was almost passed out into a heavenly bliss. Justin explored my vagina with the vibrating instrument until he found the certain spot. "Look how she reacts to this touch here . This is the exact spot." I felt another instrument being glided through the speculum at the same time Eleni grabbed my breasts and started rubbing them and the butt vibrator became stronger.

Eleni told me, "Get ready.” I heard Justin say, "You are gonna feel a small pinch and then you will have the orgasm that you have been wanting all of your life!.” Just as he said, I felt the small pinch as he inserted something into my G-spot and then, OH GOD, my body became alive, my muscles clenched as the strongest orgasm happened. My cunt was pulsing as the speculum and all the instruments were removed. Quickly Justin inserted his cock as my pussy came and came, throbbing against his cock. He pulled out as someone else stepped in and rammed their cock deep into my pussy. I couldn't stop cumming. The violent spasms were sending my assailant to quick orgasm. He came within 30 seconds filling my cunt with warm sperm. He pulled out just as fast as another huge cock filled me up sending me into yet another wonderful and powerful orgasm. " OH GOD, "I heard this man cry..”.I am cumming so fast. It feels so good to have her pussy pounding against my cock. Can we put these instruments into all of our customers?”

“We'll see,” said Justin. This is just an experiment. Now I will have control over her orgasms for as long as she lives. Every time she thinks of this place she will get horny and come back here. She will always be ours and she will never know why. This device is undetectable.!!" After the last man had been brought to orgasm by my pulsing cunt, Eleni said, "I want to feel her cum.” Oh how I wanted that. Eleni pushed her fingers deep into my cunt and told me how good I felt. She fucked me with her hand and I was cumming within a minute. Eleni was so happy and asked Justin if he would put one inside her. He laughed and said, "Maybe, if you are a good girl.”

“Get our girl cleaned up, give her a real facial and massage and don't forget to give her the green drink.” She won't remember a thing! After my day at the spa, I am totally exhausted and confused. Where did the day go? Had I been there all day? I must have fallen asleep. As I walked out, Eleni and the other girl at the desk smiled sweetly and suggested that I come back again tomorrow. I thought maybe I will, but we will have to see. Yes, I probably will go back. I think this will be my favorite vacation spot!!

SexplorN
SexplorN
7 Followers
12