My Favourite Colleague

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was constantly fondling my tits.

Then, he pulled up my shirt and exposed my tits. I was constantly pumping his dick.

When he was about to ejaculate, he said

"I want to cum inside your mouth."

I said

"No. In my hand."

Then he said

"I want to shag on your tits."

I laughed and said

"What? No, Aryo. Shag on your shirt or my hand like always."

He said no and stood up and pulled up my shirt more.

I stopped pumping his dick and pulled my shirt down.

He grabbed hold of my hands and pulled up my shirt and took it off.

I said laughingly

"What are you doing, Aryo?"

He said

"Just wait, baby. Don't lose the moment."

He started pumping his dick and made me suck it for some time.

He had started oozing his cum but I didn't bother.

I was sucking his dick and he was pumping it in my mouth and I was sitting topless in the conference room and he was standing.

As he was about to ejaculate, I took it out of my mouth......but a huge strand of his cum came in my mouth and was hanging from my lips....

I didn't do anything to remove it.

He kept on pumping and I got closer to his dick and looked up at him and guided his dick towards my tits.

He unloaded such a lot of cum....huge amounts of it on my tits.......

It was hot and wonderful.

He then laughed and pointed at his cum hanging from my lips. I also laughed and wiped it with my hands.

He took my hand and rubbed my hand on my boobs.

I laughed and shook his hands away.

Just then we heard someone coming towards the room.

I quickly took my shirt and wore it and he closed his pants...but his dick was still hanging there.

And he quickly made me suck his dick. I was afraid and I pushed him away, but he went naughty and pulled me closer and I had to take his dick inside my mouth. I sucked and I kissed it. The last drops of his cum came into my mouth and I sucked it lovingly.

He put it back in his pants and zipped up.

That the time one cleaner came in.

After some time, I got up and I noticed that his cum had made spots on my shirt and the cleaner was eyeing my chest.

Then it became fairly regular.

I used to give him a wonderful blowjobs.

I used to suck his dick wonderfully and pump it in my mouth and then take it out of my mouth and he used to unload his cum on my tits and make me wear my bra and shirt without cleaning my tits.

I also used to agree on him doing it but with a condition that he has to finger me and make me cum. And he used to wonderfully finger me in a standing position.

There were many times, when I did not want to suck his dick or it was too dangerous.

That time I used to give him a hand job and make him shag on my hand.

I used to take his dick out which was already hard as he was horny.

Then I used to feel it all over and rub my hand on the head of his penis.

And when he used to start oozing some cum, I used to start pumping it.

I used to be pumping his dick with one hand and I used to make him ejaculate on my other hand.

When he was about to ejaculate, I used to cover his dick with my other hand. And he used to splatter his cum on my hand.

Of course, both my hands used to have a lot of his cum.

He used to make me rub my hand on my tits also.

He didn't know that I used to have sex with Riza, our boss, every day. I kept it a secret. Riza also didn't know that I am doing all this with Aryo.

Aryo and I got really naughty in office. When I used to be working on my desk and there is nobody around, he used to come close and put his hands inside my shirt and unhook my bra and fondle my boobs.

He used to on fondling my tits for a long time and we keep on casually talking while I am typing out reports.

Sometimes, he opened up his pants, takes his dick out and gently rubs his dick against my cheeks. I eventually landed up sucking it for some time and giving him a hand job.

I had given him complete blows too, when I used to be in the mood. So, I sucked his dick lovingly and make him cum in my mouth only. He used to love it.

And I love it too.

It happened the other way too. Sometime, when he was working and there was nobody around, I used to go to his desk and feed him my boobs for some time. I asked him to suck them.

Sometimes, when we were in some presentations, we used to sit together and his hand used to go normally inside my shirt and my hand inside his pants. It used to be dark and I have made him cum many times in my hands.

I went on stage many times while having loads of his cum on my boobs. He kept on teasing me for it throughout the show.

A few times, we had sex before going on stage and he used to keep my panties with him. I used to be on the stage with my pussy leaking his cum onto my thighs. It used to be so erotic.

I gave him blows in the car, in the office corridor, restaurant toilets, friend's house.

I gave him many quick blows just before entering the parking lot in the basement while my darling boyfriend, Gautam, was waiting in the car park.

I even bent down on the stairs or against the wall and made Aryo fuck me from behind quickly while Gautam was waiting to pick me up.

There were times when Aryo dropped me to my boyfriend's house and we had a beautiful session in the car itself, while my boyfriend was waiting in his apartment for me.

Aryo used to make me take off my pants and panties and hump me and fill my pussy with his cum and then give me tissues to clean it up.

And I used to reach my boyfriend's house and of course, have sex with him. 2 guys in one hour. hahaha!!!!

There were many times when Riza used to call me into his cabin. Aryo used to see me going inside but he thought it's a meeting. What he didn't know was I used to bending over Riza's desk with my skirt pulled up and my panties on the floor and Riza's hard dick fucking my pussy or sometimes fucking my ass. It used to be normally half an hour before end of day.

Then I used to come out from Riza's room and go to my desk to pack. Aryo used to insist on me coming over for a quickie. We used to go to the car park and get inside his car or mine and have sex in the back seat. I normally used to get all naked.

Then I used to go to meet my darling ex-fiance, Pramud. We used to have sex in his house and then ultimately go to my boyfriend's house. There were times when I didn't meet Pramud but met my friend's husband, Rafiq.

All this betrayal used to make me so horny.

12