My Favourite Fantasy

Story Info
He's gone far, but not as far as he'd love to go.
2.5k words
4.27
51.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LauraJayne
LauraJayne
52 Followers

God! I have so many as yet unfulfilled; it's difficult to know which one to pick. Do I go down and dirty here? Or do I choose something a little more commonplace?

I am reluctant to share my favourite fantasy, partly because it is based on real events from my life as Laura and partly because it says something about me that I probably wouldn't want people to know. But, a request is a request, so I suppose I should tell you my favourite dream.

As I said, it is partly based on reality. For a time, I worked as an escort. I am not ashamed of this in the slightest. I met some really wonderful people, some very gifted lovers and had a serious amount of sheer pleasure. One of the people I met was Joe. He was, perhaps, not as wonderful as many others but he was regular and oh so gifted. Every Friday night the call would come and I would drop absolutely everything, my stomach churning, and my head light at the thought of what I would soon be doing. It never changed with Joe, he always wanted the same thing and I knew exactly what to do when getting ready. I had to wear my black basque, a black thong, hold-up black stockings and my 4" black heels with the ankle straps. And that was it!

Of course, I would wear a coat over it all to make the journey to Joe's home. The walk to the car and the drive to Joe's were always so exciting, knowing that all I had between me and the world was a black woollen coat. When I arrived at Joe's I had to park the car at least 50 yards from his house and walk the rest of the way. The instructions were that I could keep the coat on but I had to undo it so that when I walked it could fall open and expose my lingerie clad body to anyone who happened to look at me. I can't describe the thrill this gave me. Sometimes I would hold the coat closed but sometimes, when I was feeling as horny as could be, I would let it fall open. Needless to say, I was seen by strangers on many occasions. I did try once to leave the coat fastened but Joe was watching. He watched from an upstairs window and on that occasion simply turned me away at the door. A wasted journey, no pleasure and no fee!!

Anyway, once I reached his garden gate I was to remove the coat and hang it on a hook just inside the entrance. I would then have to walk up his garden path, knock twice, loudly, on his door and wait. The wait could take anything from a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on how much Joe wanted me to be exposed. Fortunately, Joe had quite a high conifer hedge in front of his property so the exposure was minimised but anyone walking past the gate would have seen me standing there. Anyone opposite who happened to look out of an upstairs window would have seen me there too.

When Joe finally opened the door, wearing his dressing gown, I was to say 'I am here for you, Master. Do what you want with me, please.' Corny, I know, but Joe wanted what Joe wanted. He would then open his dressing gown enough for his erect cock to be exposed. He would order me to suck it and I would then bend over at the waist and take him into my mouth. There on his doorstep, with my ass in the air, I would suck his hard cock for as long as he wanted me to. Sometimes he kept me at it until he came, sometimes he would only last a moment before dragging me into the house. Either way, when I got into the house he would be on me. He fucked me in the hallway, in the living room, occasionally the bedroom and quite often in his back yard. More often than not, he would come inside me, wait a few moments, turn me round and fuck me all over again. Heaven!!

The really surprising thing about Joe -- and the thing I loved most of all -- was that after he had used me in any way he saw fit, he would lie back on his bed, an arm around my shoulders, and we would cuddle there for a while. He would stroke my face, my shoulders, showing such tenderness that I could not help but feel safe and loved.

That part is real. I miss it so much, the way he always made me feel; dirty, slutty, brazen, submissive, tingling with anticipation and oh so brave. Now we come to the fantasy part.

One Friday evening, Joe phones me as usual. He wants the same as always but he tells me that I am not allowed to wear my coat AT ALL. Not even for leaving my home and walking the 200 yards to where my car is parked. I agree to this, knowing that he would never know. I get ready as usual and leave the house filled with the usual anticipation. But there he is! Joe is standing outside my home. He shakes his head and simply says 'No coat.'

With a dry mouth, shaking more than ever, I take off my coat and put it back in the house. As I leave again, Joe has gone but I know he won't be far away and I know he is watching. I walk down the road wearing only my basque, my thong, my stockings and my high-heeled shoes, exposed to all my neighbours and anyone else who happens along. Sure enough, one of my neighbours is taking out the trash and he simply stands, mouth open, staring at me. I blush from my toes upwards but I carry on walking. Sure enough, a gang of about 4 teenage boys come round the corner. There are wolf-whistles, cat-calls and insults but, humiliated, I keep on walking. Dozens of people see me, they laugh, they call out, they whistle but I finally reach the car. Thankfully, I sink into the driver's seat and start the engine. Every traffic light, every bus that passes simply adds to my humiliation.

I reach Joe's house and nervously sit in the car for a few minutes, collecting all the courage I can. Eventually, I leave the car and start to walk slowly towards his home. Some of his neighbours see me and the same thing happens; wolf-whistles, cat-calls, insults follow me down the street until I reach Joe's house.

I knock on the door and it is almost 5 minutes before he answers. He is dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt but his cock is sticking out from his open fly.

'I am here for you, Master. Do what you want with me, please.' I almost stammer the words I know he wants to hear from me.

With that, he points to his swollen cock and says, 'Suck it, Laura.'

Strange that in my fantasy he does not call me slut or whore or bitch or any of the usual things. He simply calls me by my name.

I obligingly lean forward, bending at the waist and take him into my mouth. He keeps me at it, licking and sucking, until he comes in my mouth right there on his doorstep for the entire world to see. I wait for him to take me into the house but he doesn't do that. Instead he orders me to turn around, which I obviously do. I see a blindfold placed over my eyes then the world is in darkness. He takes my arm and guides me forward. I realise that we are leaving his home and going back on the street. He guides me carefully and tells me that we are going for a short drive. He lowers me into a car seat then shuts the door. He then gets in the driver's seat and starts the engine.

After a short drive, I don't know, maybe 5 minutes, he stops the car and again guides me from it. After a short walk he removes the blindfold and I see we are in some sort of Country Park. There are picnic tables nearby and we head for them. When we reach them, he orders me to kneel on one of the benches, legs apart, and lean forward over the table. I feel something around my ankles and I hear a click. Looking down I see that my legs have been attached to the bench and I cannot close them. He then moves in front of me and orders me to give him my hands. He then attaches them to the table using handcuffs. I am now securely fastened into a kneeling position, legs apart, with my ass pointed out to the world.

Joe then places a sort of visor over my head; you know the type that card dealers wear? I hear his footsteps receding as he leaves me there but only for a few moments. When he returns he places something on the table and holds a sign in front of me.

SPERM BANK
DEPOSIT HERE
Condoms available if required
This slut is clean

He then shows me a bowl filled with condoms. He has not said a word as yet but he lowers his face to mine, smiles at me and says just one word.

'Enjoy.'

With that, he leaves me again. This time I hear his car growl into life and hear the sound slowly recede. I am alone. But not for long.

I hear footsteps. I feel hands on me. I hear the sound of a zipper and then I feel something press against my ass. The thong is roughly pulled to one side and someone unseen enters me. I gasp with the pain of his rough entry. I gasp again as this stranger begins to pound into me. I can see nothing above the visor but suddenly a cock is presented to me. It is pushed to my lips and I obligingly open them, taking this strangers cock into my mouth. The pounding continues, the face fucking continues. The man in my ass suddenly stiffens and I feel the heat of him shooting into me. I feel the familiar spreading warmth as his semen fills me. I barely have time to reflect on the feeling when the stranger in my mouth stops and lets loose thick jets of spunk into my mouth. I try to swallow it all but there is too much and I have to let it dribble down my chin.

Without a word, they leave. I am left there, thong pulled to one side, spunk trailing from my mouth to my chin, ass opened and freshly fucked and I can do nothing about it but wait. Sure enough, a new pair of hands is on me, spreading my cheeks, looking at my wide open hole. In seconds, I feel another cock entering me. Amazingly, it stretches me. It is agony followed by deep, throbbing pleasure. This one takes it slow, sawing into me so that I feel every inch. Building up speed, it takes me to heights I have never reached and my own cock is straining, jerking, desperate for attention. It does not receive any.

The huge cock invading me slows down. It speeds up again. I feel every ridge, every bulge and every vein as it takes one final plunge and I feel the spunk shooting into my violated ass. He pulls out and simply stands. I feel the spunk running from my ass and down my thighs. I hear a chuckle then a hand caresses my ass.

'Thank you. I really needed to make that deposit.' With that, I feel him wipe his cock against my leg, hear the zipper, and then all is quiet again. But not for long. Two more come along, fucking me, fucking my face, using me. Two more. Another. Two more.

I lose count of how many have used me on that picnic table, I am sore, my belly is so full of spunk. My bowels equally full but I am delirious with pleasure. I am so erotically charged I feel almost like I am on fire.

I feel yet another pair of hands on me and I am ready to be fucked again. I am ready to suck yet another cock. I do not care which. I am hungry for it. But these hands are different. These hands go to my ankles. I hear the click. Joe appears before me and he releases my hands. I am stiff and I am sore and I slowly lift myself from the position I have been in for what feels like forever. Joe then orders me to lie on the table, on my back. I do as I am told.

He lifts my legs high and, without ceremony, I feel his familiar cock plunging into me. He thrusts wildly into me, his cock stirring the spunk already filling me and it isn't long before his wild thrusts add even more spunk to the pool. I can hardly breathe.

And then something really surprising happens. I feel a mouth on my cock. I look down in surprise and see it is Joe. He proceeds to give me the best blow job I have ever had and I come in seconds. Joe then moves up to me, open his mouth to kiss me, and lets my own come glide from his mouth and into mine.

After a few moments, we get to our feet and he guides me by the arm back to his car. I know I am a mess. There is spunk in my hair, on my chest, all over my thighs and on my face. He drives us back to his home, tells me to go back to my car and leave, and simply goes into his house alone. I go to my car, dripping spunk with every step, hearing the jeers from the people in the street. I drive home, uncomfortably aware of the puddle forming on my seat. I get home, wearily climb out of the car and walk towards my home. The jeers and whistles follow me. I get home, go to the bathroom and study my cum-streaked face in the mirror. My make up is a mess. My hair is a mess, sticky and gooey from all the spunk. And I smile.

There! That's my favourite fantasy. Think what you will of me.

I actually told Joe this fantasy once, during one of our tender embraces after he had fucked me, perhaps praying that he would help make it come true. He looked disappointed and told me, quite sternly, that he wanted me only for himself. That was the end of that.

Maybe one day it will come true. I suppose I need to find the right man to this to me. One day...

LauraJayne
LauraJayne
52 Followers