My Favourite Teacher Ch. 3

Story Info
Maybe teacher isn't so innocent after all.
1.7k words
4.28
89.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next couple of weeks I had been going to school about at hour early so I could do some extra study. Yeah right, that's what I was telling my parents, but I was really going to see Tamara in her office to demand my early morning blowjob from her. This would keep my head clear for the rest of the day and allow me to concentrate on a little bit of work.

On the way home one night I bumped into my friend nick who I hadn't seen in a while. "Man, where the hell have you been lately, you been trying to avoid all your old friends or something." I told him it hadn't been that long and I was a busy guy. "I bet you've found another girl that your fooling around with, what's her name then?"

"If I told you who you wouldn't believe me." Nick had already left school last year to work with his father and I don't think he even knows who Tamara is, besides, I trusted this guy. "So who is it then?" I told him that I was fucking my economics teacher. His reply to this bombshell was to start laughing and he told me that I wasn't the only one that had fucked her.

"What the fuck do you mean," my voice was filled with anger. "Sorry man, I thought you knew. She's fucked about a dozen guys from that school, not counting the principal and the gym teacher."

I couldn't fucking believe it. I'm supposed to be the player and I was getting played myself by a old cock teasing slut. "Have you fucked her too?" I asked him, not wanting to know the answer. "I never actually fucked her, but she did suck my cock a couple of times."

When I got home that night I was so pissed off, so angry with Tamara for lying to me. I wanted to think of a way to get her back. I was supposed to meet her that night, but I didn't know if I wanted to now.

I decided to give Nick a ring and told him to meet me near Tamara's house so I could discuss something with him, which he agreed to.

Later that night when I saw Nick I decided to get straight to the point and cut the chit chat. I think we should teach that slut of a teacher a lesson of her own. "What do you have in mind?"

I told him that she was expecting me to visit her in about 10 minutes and suggested to him that he come along and the both of us can give her what she really wants. "Do you think she will be up for it?"

"After all you've told me about her, I know that she'll want it. He smiled, nodding his head and saying "lets do it."

As we both stood there on her doorstep waiting for her to answer I told Nick to wait round the back for about 10 minutes, then come in and go to Tamara's bedroom.

When the door answered I saw her standing there wearing a skimpy red lace night gown, barely covering her huge breasts and her plump ass. "I've been expecting you Alex." I was in no mood for her teasing as I pushed her back and forced myself into the house, closing the door behind me but not locking it. "lets go upstairs slut," I ordered. She locked at me slightly shocked. "Don't look at me like that, if you dress like a slut, then your gonna get treated like one." I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her up the stairs towards her bedroom.

As we entered her room she went straight for my belt buckle, unbuckling it in one rapid motion allowing my pants to fall around my ankles. She was on her knees in no time and had my cock in her mouth. "You like sucking on my big cock, don't you slut?"

"mmm," was her reply, as she took me deeper in her mouth.

I didn't want to cum yet, so I pulled her up to her feet and pushed her onto her bed. Standing over her while she was playing with her breasts, I kneeled over her stomach and placed my cock on 1 of her tits, rubbing against her nipple through the fabric of her night gown. "Pull your breasts out for me slut." She did so and then wrapped them tightly around my cock, holding it in place for a minute before I started to fuck those tits fiercely. Every so often she would bring her head forward a little and lick the pre cum off the head of my cock. The pressure was starting to build again so I got off her and told her to take off her night gown and to give it to make. She slowly slid out of it and handed it to me, giving me a smile at the same time. I took both her arms in mine and turned her around so I could tie her hands behind her back with her nightgown. She squirmed a bit as I tightened the grip around her wrists and pushed her back against the bed. "Don't move slut till I come back."

I went to check on where the hell Nick was, when as soon as I stepped into the hallway there he was with his trousers down and his hands wrapped around his cock.

"Enjoyed the show did you?, well now its your turn. "Who are you talking too Alex?"

" Just the guy that's gonna fuck you while I watch."

I walked back in the room, Nick following behind me, his cock sticking out in front.

"What's going on here, this is not funny." She was pretending that she didn't want to get fucked by 2 young studs, but all three of us in that room knew she wanted it. "I told you slut, Nick here is going to fuck you and I'm gonna watch. I might even join in if your lucky."

Nick walked towards the bed, staring at Tamara's naked body laying in front of him. He sat on the bed and started to stroke is hard cock as Tamara's eyes were fixed on her new sex tool. I could see the desires burning in her eyes, "you want his cock in your mouth, don't you slut?"

"Yes damn it, I want his cock and your cock to fill all my holes, I'm a cum loving slut and I want you two young studs to fuck the shit out of me."

That's what I wanted to hear. I joined Tamara and Nick on the bed, his cock already in her mouth, filling it up quite nicely, as my mouth went straight to her breasts so I could have a nice suck. I was sucking her nipples like a baby sucks for milk, my hand tracing down her navel and stopping on her swollen lips, rubbing them back and forth causing her to stir.

By the sounds that were coming from Nick I knew he was close to cumming and I saw him take his cock from Tamara's mouth. "Nick, dont worry, she likes it when you cum in her mouth, just shove it back in." With my encouragement and the sight of Tamara's mouth wide open, he thrust is cock back in as he started to shoot his load into her.

After she had licked him clean, I told Nick to switch places with me so he could get a taste of her sweet older pussy.

"If you promise to be a good girl then I will untie your hands."

"I'll do anything you say Alex, please untie me." I removed her skimpy nightie from around her wrists and pulled her so her head was at the edge of the bed facing the ceiling. I rammed my cock into her as I felt her hands reach behind to grabbed both my cheeks, holding on to me for support. By fucking her mouth like this it allowed me to enter almost all of my cock and I also had a great view of her pussy being tongue fucked by Nick.

He was obviously doing a good job because she was moaning louder that when I first fucked her, and that's saying something. I watched as her juices were covering Nick's face, as my cock touched her tonsils and my orgasm nearing. She was squirming like a crazed women and this drove me over the edge, releasing deep inside her mouth, down her throat. I was feeling a little light headed and had to hold onto her tits to stop myself from falling. Any excuse to grab hold of those tits.

I kept my now semi-hard cock in Tamara's mouth till my last drop of cum had been licked up, keeping busy by pinching her hard nipples, making them turn a reddish purple colour.

"It's time to fill this slut with my cock," I heard Nick say as he moved his mouth away from her pussy. I took my cock from Tamara's mouth and turned her around, so her ass was facing Nick and I could hold her face in my hands.

Nick got in place behind her and stroked his cock against her opening a couple of times before he entered the head of his cock into her, followed slowly by the entire length. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard you stud." I put my cock back in her mouth to shut her up and watched has Nick picked up speed and started to fuck her like there was no tomorrow, the sound of his balls slapping against her ass and the noises she were making had me cumming into her again.

"Shit I'm going to cum in this slut's pussy," still banging her harder as he exploded, Tamara now screaming with pleasure, my cum dripping down her chin, all three of us moaning in ecstasy. We all collapsed joined together onto the bed, all of us with smiles on our faces and in Tamara's case, a lot of young cum.

"Maybe we could all have a foursome tomorrow night"

"Who said that?"