My Feather Girl Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

Is he gonna do it or is he going to yell at me... I can feel the breeze on my wet puss.

I came over the pipe steps and had to stop and stare. There was Betty leaning over on the wall, her dress flipping a little in the breeze letting her lace stocking tops show, her back bare since her jacket was on the wall edge beside her.

I came up behind her, only her head turning slightly to acknowledge my coming up behind her. I put my hands on her hips as I snuggled into her ass. "Hey beautiful."

Don't tease, put that hard dick in my puss!

Betty stood up and stretched back into me, "Hey studly." She took my hands and pushed one down to her crotch and brought the other to her tit, then used that hand to pull her skirt out from between my hand and her pussy pushing it between her legs.

"Need something do you?" as I leaned to kiss her neck.

Betty tipped her head away to give me full access to her, "Mmmmm, I need a filling, make me a Twinkie honey." Then she turned and leaned forward, lifting the back of her dress and spreading her legs. Even in the low light I could see her pussy and upper thighs were wet.

Cream my puss, fill me until I flow like a riverrrrrrr

But that aroma went straight to my head, the zipper went down and I stepped into her. "Oh fuck..." I exclaimed as I bottomed out balls deep in Betty. I managed to pull out a bit and stroke her without shooting right off the bat, but I wasn't going to last long standing there fully dressed fucking a hot babe with her skirt flipped over her back. I was about to tell Betty I was close...

"Cumming..." Betty hissed quivering around my cock.

I got one more stroke and exploded, just holding deep in her, moving back only slightly before trying to drive my cock in deep and up her throat. Short bottoming thrusts as I emptied into her.

I can't hold out for him, he just fills me sooo.. Hot cum shooting in me blasting my puss, sloshing back out around his dick, more... more... MORE!

Betty grabbed her coat and screamed into it as I filled her. I barely managed to stay standing, only leaning on her a bit kept me from falling over.

I managed to stand with my wet cock hanging out in the breeze, and was reaching for Betty's skirt, "Leave it," she whispered.

I stood there a bit, Betty leaning over with our cum dribbling out of her. She sighed and turned and knelt in front of me sucking my softening cock between her lips. Sucking me in, rolling my soft cock around in her mouth, lifting off and turning her head to lick the base of my cock before tucking me away and zipping me up.

I'm dribbling like I'm almost peeing. Hanks cum overflowing me. Squatting to clean him off, knees spread to show him, enjoying the greedy look in his eyes as he sees my ravaged puss while I'm taking his cum covered dick deep in my throat. Cleaning our cum from him. I don't care if part of it is mine, I just want him in me.

Betty rolled back on her ankles, her knees still spread, and lifted her skirt to show me her dribbling pussy. "Want your thong back?"

Betty snorted, a good blob of our cum dropping from her when she did, "Not going to do much good. I'll have to bring regular underwear and a maxi pad for next time."

Hearing our cum drop on the gravel just makes me want to do it again, fill me and fill me and fill me.

NEXT TIME! "Anytime babe, anytime."

"Give me a few minutes to drain and then I'll take them, try and stem the tide a little at least."

But I don't want him to drain from me, I want to keep it all in, carry him with me all night. Hank keeps looking down at my spread puss. Would he like it if I snapped a picture of it and sent it to him... SLUT!

We stood, well, stood and squatted, and chatted like an every day conversation while I glanced at her spread and dripping pussy. She finally put her hand up to get me to help her stand. She grabbed a few napkins from her jacket pocket and wiped a little before slipping her thong up, then giggled and lifted her skirt again and rotating her hips forward. "Well that didn't last long." I looked down and saw the wet spot spreading even in the low light.

"Sorry."

Betty grinned, "I'm not, but it's a good thing I brought a towel for your truck seat. I might still be dripping by then for as much as you pumped into me." She wrapped her arms around my neck smiling, "Unless you want to give me a refill before we go home."

I just held her tight and kissed her.

I didn't give her a refill that night, but that didn't stop her from teasing me, wiping her finger on her skirt and making like she was licking it off. She did turn sideways on the seat going home and put her knee up to show me her totally soaked thong and the sheen of our dried cum on her thighs and stocking tops. She had dribbled so much she had to wear her stockings into the shower before being able to peel them off.

Oh so decadent! Having so much of Hanks cum dribbling out of me it dried and stuck my stockings to my thighs. Could I get him to pull out and shoot a little on my stockings on purpose sometime?! GRIN

For a change we just snuggled when we went to bed. "So what got into you tonight?"

Betty reached behind her to grip my cock, "You mean besides you?"

I nipped at her neck.

"Mmmmm, well I hadn't really planned on it. But all the guys looking at me was getting me tingly. And when I was working the high dollar area covering for Tasha's break, one of the guys whistled at me when I got a reserve bag. And they kept looking at me, my ass, my legs, hell a few even looked at my boobs."

"And?"

"And guys don't look at me like that."

I reached around and cupped a tit feeling her nipple firm up, "You mean they didn't when asshole made you cover up."

"Well... Ummm..."

"Betty," I kissed her neck, "You're just now realizing what a lot of us have known for a long time. You're a beautiful intelligent woman. And he was making you cover up because he knew that as soon as you didn't, and more people realized what a treasure you were and you figured what an asshole he was, he was history."

I AM NOT... am I?

"I... I..." Betty pulled my hand from her tit and kissed it then put it back before pulling the comforter over us. "Hold me," she sighed snuggling back against me. She fell asleep a few breaths later, melting back into me.

___

As was becoming a welcome morning usual, I woke on my back with Betty snuggled under my arm. Brushing a lock of hair from her forehead I saw her smile in her sleep and snuggle in further. I was living the dream, a beautiful woman beside me who let me look at her body and didn't mind showing herself off. The only thing I could think of that would make it better would be living in a nudist colony so she wouldn't have to get dressed at all. But then I'd be walking around with a permanent hard on...

I knew Betty was awake, her hand slid from my belly to my soft cock, squeezing and stroking a little. I kissed her forehead, "Morning."

"Morning." Betty's hand dropped to my balls and cupped and rolled them a bit before coming back to my cock, now firming up under her attention. "Um Hank?"

"Hmmm?"

"Um, last night, when I... when I had you..."

She was having trouble asking me, "You mean when my hot sexy girlfriend had me fuck her silly on the roof?"

SLUT

Betty sucked air, "Um yeah."

"When this same gorgeous babe spread her thighs and showed me her lovely dripping pussy while we talked?"

Betty giggled.

BIG SLUT

"Or when she went back to work with our cum soaking her thong and dribbling in her stockings after telling me she wanted to do it again?"

Another giggle, "Something like that." Betty was still stroking my cock, now very firm after my describing last night.

HANK'S SLUUUUUT!!

I let my hand drop to her tit letting my finger circle her nipple, "What was your question?"

"So you enjoyed that? It was okay?"

"That was the hottest thing I have even done, taking my girlfriend at work, knowing you were dripping the rest of the night."

FOREVER HANK'S SLUT

"So you'd want to do that again? You're not mad?"

"Yes and No."

Betty just looked at me staring. I grinned, "Yes, I'd love to do that again, and no, I'm not mad. Although like you said, we might want to plan a little better next time. Next thing you'll tell me is you're wearing that little gauzy dress to work."

FUCK YESSSS! Or is that fuck ME!

Betty snickered, "Noooo, I had to tell Darla I had come from a retirement party and didn't have time to change. I have to get back to 'more professional' clothes."

"Mmmm, too bad. I kinda liked the skirt on that one."

"Good, because I want to get rid of my tight skirts for work. I like the feeling of a breeze up my skirt with the loose ones."

"Not to mention flashing your thighs?"

"You didn't mind looking."

"Never, but I still prefer your birthday suit."

"I like yours too," lifting my cock up and giving me a few strokes, "but I gotta pee."

Betty scooted to the bathroom, and a moment later I heard, "AH SHIT!"

NOT NOW, NOT GOD DAMMMMMNNNNN NOW!

Now what?

"Um Hank?" I crawled out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom, Betty sitting on the toilet turning red, "Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what?"

"There's a box marked bathroom by the closet, could you get me... my um..." her head dropped, "tampons," saying the last part quietly.

WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY?

I chuckled and her head came up to glare at me. I turned quickly and got her box of tampons, handing them to her and then leaving under another glare.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal, and chuckled that I hadn't touched it since leaving for the new casino. I poured a glass of orange juice for Betty and waited for her to come out. I about spit my cereal out laughing.

"WHAT?!!"

I kept eating pretending to have a mouth full.

"What?!" putting her hands on her hips.

I swallowed, "Well um, I never pictured you with... those kind of panties on." looking at her white 'granny' panties.

"Well what am I supposed to wear?"

I'm on the fucking rag!

"Why wear anything, you're not wearing a pad are you?"

"But I... I mean I'm... that is..." I just smiled at her and went back to my cereal. "You really don't?..."

Even on the rag he wants to look at me???????

I hung my head and shook it, I seriously thought about seeing what it would cost to have the asshole bumped off. If I thought it would help Betty, I'd do it.

"AACCCHHHHH!" she bent over and stripped her big panties off, "Happy now?"

I just smiled and puckered for a kiss, Betty rolled her eyes and came over for a kiss. I pushed her juice to her, she took a sip, "You could have waited, I could have made breakfast."

"I have to cut back, you're fattening me up woman."

Betty shrugged, "I like to cook."

"And I like to eat, even your food."

Betty gasped and turned me to kiss me, "You're terrible."

"Damn, if I'm terrible now, you might pass out if I get good."

Betty groaned and rolled her eyes again.

How many days? At least three or four if it's not bad, a week or better until I'm done spotting.

The girls came home, or more aptly came through. They were locked face to face as they came through the door, and only broke the kiss to maneuver through the room to their bedroom. Followed shortly by moans and groans, and shortly after that by 'YES...YESSSSS!" and then other assorted noises.

I kissed Betty's shoulder, "That reminds me."

"What?"

There was a loud shriek from the girls, sounded like Ebi. Betty chuckled and fell against my shoulder.

"Yesterday, when I was enjoying my dessert here on the table..."

You mean spreading and devouring your slut.

"Mmmmm," Betty sighed and leaned against my shoulder to wrap her arm around my bicep and closed her eyes, "what about it?"

"At the end, when Tarra leaned over you..."

"Mmmmm."

"And she kissed you."

"Oh!... yes she did."

OH FUCK!

"And?"

"And what?"

"Do you...um..." damn I was smooth at this.

"Do I like girls?"

"Yeah."

Hank's not screaming at me!

"I... I don't know. Never been."

"But you kissed her..."

I felt her tense up, "is that bad?"

I should only be kissing Hank, I forgot!

"No, I was just wondering..."

She relaxed and shifted her grip on my arm. "I never really thought about it before. I didn't like sucking ... well I didn't like it after. And with you I thought I wouldn't, but it's different with you and me mixed together. I could smell Ebi yesterday and it was different from us. When Tarra leaned over I was curious, and it was just a kiss."

"Did you like it?"

"It was... okay."

It was more than okay.

"But not bad?"

"No, just different."

"And if she kissed you again?"

Betty tightened up again, "Would you mind?"

I tipped her head up and waited until she opened her eyes, "Betty, I have no objections to you enjoying yourself. And I'm a guy, so seeing two beautiful women kissing is not a problem." She smiled at that.

NO! I would never have guessed!

"And yes, before you ask, the thought of two women in bed with me is a standard male fantasy, one I'm sorry to say I have never had the pleasure of. But that doesn't mean you should or should not do something unless you want to." I leaned down and kissed her lightly.

Hank's not going to try and make me?

"And since they aren't into guys I don't see it happening anytime soon anyway. Would I like to see one, or hell even both of them, hop in bed and you guys see how many orgasms you can have, HELL YES!"

Betty snickered.

A live porn movie. I wouldn't mind seeing that either, or maybe tasting it? I mean I'm not into girls, but then I didn't think I'd like kissing Tarra and tasting Ebi either. Well not like exactly, but it didn't turn me off like I thought it would.

"But I would respect your desire to find out for yourself. If you want to approach them individually or together to see if it's something you like, then by all means. But I would ask one favor."

"What's that?" looking worried.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "If it's good you have to tell me allllll about it."

Betty giggled and turned to hop on my lap to kiss me. Somewhere in the midst of that the girls made their appearance.

"I see you let her live,"

Tarra stuck her tongue out at me.

"Promises, promises."

Tarra loves teasing Hank! But the look on her face, or more the look of her face. She still has Ebi's juices on her, and I would bet that was Tarra's juices on Ebi. What would they taste like? Would they taste different if I taste her directly? Would I be able to touch or lick her puss? NO Stop thinking of those things. You're with Hank... but he did say I could... And the way they look in the porn movies, all spread and glistening as the other girl licks at them...the way they groan in the movies...

Betty giggled, Ebi snorted, Tarra just rolled her eyes and ignored me.

They sat down and began grilling Betty on how her dress went over. I got more information about last night. She got lots of looks, mainly from customers, but several from co-workers. She didn't mention her need for a cream filling though. I could just grin at the girls reaction to walking around for a few hours with our cum running down her legs, they already thought guys made too much of a mess.

"Honey you have no idea," Ebi responded, "Think about walking around in corset flaunting your boobs, having them pushed up around your neck, and undies up the crack of your snatch rubbing your clitty while having guys drool, staring at your boobs, hoping they'll pop out when you lean over."

Betty smiled at that.

They don't look at little boobs... only Hank does... Hmmmm? Would they look at me in just my undies?

"Is that because you wish it was his girlfriend drooling on them?" I asked.

Tarra snorted and Ebi swatted at me.

"Well?"

Ebi reached out to swat me again and I jumped up and hid behind Betty.

I'm not sure I can get used to this. Hank likes looking at me, and doesn't mind me showing off. And that kid in the checkout seems to have a decent package in there too. Hope his girlfriend is ready for him tonight!

The girls decided we were having a nice dinner in, so Betty and I headed for the store. I really love that gauzy dress. Betty was taking an evil pleasure in teasing me and anybody in the nice cool meat department. I pity the check-out guy if he doesn't have a girlfriend. Betty leaned over to look in her purse a bit before she 'found' her money. I think she's enjoying the teasing a little.

Oh he does have a nice package! And he's not looking away from my little speed bumps either. But then he's just a kid, probably hasn't even had a hand on a boob much less tasted one. But then...

We had a nice evening, a fancy naked dinner. The girls did it up nice, hair and makeup and jewelry, just no clothes. Well almost, I had to put on a tie.

Sunday was our Friday, and it was a lot calmer at work. I even got a chance to do some training of our new tech. He didn't think it was funny when Betty leaned over from the change cabinet beside him and told him what to check.

"Now Betty, be nice to the young man. He's trying to learn."

"Yes Dear," she said with a grin.

Poor kid. I remember when Hank was first showing me about the machines, I do miss lying on my back while Hank would check out my puss, or feeling his hand barely on my ass when I leaned into a machine! Now I can fix little things all by myself. As long as I note it in the book it's not a problem even if I don't have a red pen.

Ornery woman!

I let him go to take care of a few simple problems and sat back to watch a nice young lady playing the dollar slots, making like I was working on the machine in front of me. Now, she wasn't all that hot even if she did have a huge chest. I could see the lace bra lines through her silk top.

But what got my attention was her skirt. Full length, but with a nice slit almost to her hip letting her stocking and even a bit of bare thigh show since the stockings barely came to mid-thigh. She would shift back and forth a bit playing until most of her right leg was on display and I wished the slit went just a little higher.

I was so lost in the vision thinking of what she could do to improve the look that I didn't notice I had company. Stockings should go nice and high, if you're going to wear knee highs just get knee highs!

"See something you like?"

I turned to look at Betty beside me, "Hmmmm?"

"You seem to be taking quite an interest in that thing a few chairs up," she said with a bit of a bite.

Damn, I didn't mean it to come out like that. I get too wound up on the rag!

"Oh. Well, yes and no. I was picturing you in a skirt like that." It sounded good anyway, and I did picture it right after I said it.

"Yeah right."

DOWN GIRL!

"Well not that long of a skirt on you. But the slit showing some nice leg, maybe the slit a little higher so I could reach in and get a taste of my dessert."

"I couldn't wear that to work!"

I turned back to look at the lady now that it was safe. "Well not quite that long, knee length, maybe a little higher like I said. More overlap so it didn't flash your leg with every step, only when you knelt down or wanted to. A higher slit but with a little Velcro down around your thigh to keep it together unless you wanted to flash me your thighs."

I ran my hand on her hip and around to her ass where no one could see. "And then I could always just flip it up and bend you over up on the roof," I added with a grin.

FUCK! I have a few days to go. But with a skirt like that? And kneeling down and letting my thigh show, and if I just happened to be commando?

acup
acup
1,120 Followers