My Feminine Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You forgot your hairy chest," she said.

I looked down at the sparse peach fuzz on my chest. She put some shaving gel on my chest and quickly shaved the little bit of hair that was trying to grow there.

"You just set me back five years," I said, feigning sadness.

"More like ten," she replied, laughing.

"Yeah, your chest is much hairier than mine."

"You should never, ever, insult a woman with a sharp object in her hands," Theresa said, waving the razor at me. "You'll wish you only had a crushed testicle when I get through with you!"

I winced and quickly apologized, then sat on the bed when Theresa directed me too. She quickly painted my toenails bright red, and while they dried she used a couple of different files and buffers on my fingernails. My nails were fairly long, and she gave them a more feminine shape, and then applied the same red nail polish as she had used on my toenails. Then she quickly applied my makeup while my nails dried.

When she finished applying my makeup she got herself dressed while I watched. As she bent over to pull up her black stockings, I admired her perfect ass, thinking that if I wasn't gay, I would love to explore her perfect body. She stood and noticed me looking.

She smiled at me. "What?" She said.

"You have a really nice ass," I replied.

"You're not supposed to be looking at my ass," Theresa said. "I'm starting to suspect you're a closet heterosexual."

"Well, then I guess I better not mention that my cock is hard again."

Theresa rolled her eyes. "Teenage boys," she said. "You're on your own, this time. Go in the bathroom and jack off or we'll never get out of here."

I started to get up.

"Wait," Theresa said. "On second thought, do it right there. I want to watch."

"I don't think I can do it with you watching," I said.

"You'll never know until you try. Come on, we don't have all night. Fantasize about Eric or something."

I closed my eyes and thought about Eric. I had seen him naked in the shower after track practice a few days before and the thought of his long, thick cock made it easy to begin stroking myself. I fantasized about approaching him dressed as Karla and getting on my knees and sucking his cock, and in no time I was spurting hot cum all over my chest and stomach.

I looked up at Theresa, who had moved closer to the bed while I'd had my eyes closed. There was some color in her cheeks, even with all the white makeup on, and she had her skirt hiked up and her hand down in her panties. While she appeared to be looking at me, her eyes were unfocused. I watched, mesmerized, as she bought herself to orgasm. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. When Theresa realized I was watching, she pulled her hand out of her panties quickly and straightened her skirt.

"Now who's a closet hetero?" I asked, playfully.

"Fuck you," she said, smiling. "I have needs too, you know?"

"Apparently."

"Come on, pervert. Get cleaned up and get dressed or we'll be late. Actually, stay right there. I'll get a towel so you don't get that stuff on my bed."

Theresa went into the bathroom and returned with a hand towel, which she tossed at me and I cleaned the cum off of my torso. Then I stood up and let my boxers drop to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Who would suspect that just two days ago you were embarrassed to be naked in front of me," Theresa said. "You're practically a nudist now!"

"If we weren't gay we'd be lovers by now," I said seriously. "Don't you think?"

"I'm sure we would be," Theresa said, equally seriously. "Luckily for us, I don't think I could ever get used to having your goo all over me."

We both laughed, the serious moment broken, and I picked up the black bra and panties Theresa had picked out for me. "You sure have a thing for black, don't you?"

"Of course I do," she laughed. "You probably would have picked out something pink."

"As a matter of fact," I began, but Theresa just rolled her eyes and told me to get dressed.

I stepped into the lacy black thong and pulled it up over my hips, tucking my cock downward and between my legs. Then I put on the bra, and Theresa came over and inserted the silicone inserts and helped me adjust them. When she had everything where she wanted, she tightened the straps on the padded bra, and it actually looked like I had small breasts.

"Wow," I said.

"Not exactly cleavage, but your top isn't cut too low," Theresa said, standing back to look me over. "They actually sell false breasts for women who have had breast cancer and male cross dressers."

"How would you know that?"

"Internet, of course. I've been looking out for you. That shit is hella expensive though."

"This will do for now," I said, and picked up the black garter. I stepped into it and pulled it up to my waist, and then sat down and put on my fishnet stockings. When I had the stockings pulled up to my thighs, I stood up and Theresa showed me how to attach the garter to the stockings.

"Very sexy," she said, looking at me critically. "Let's do your hair now."

Theresa applied some gel to my hair and then spiked it up on top of my head. She messed around with it for several minutes, but when she stood back and told me to take a look; I was amazed at how feminine it looked. I wasn't sure I would ever be able to make it look as good as Theresa had, but on that night, I thought it looked perfect.

"You look amazing," Theresa said.

"I do, don't I," I replied wonderingly.

Theresa helped me get my top on so I didn't mess up my hair, and then I pulled the leather miniskirt on and Theresa arranged it and zipped me up. I then sat down and put on my heels, and when I was all strapped in, I stood back up and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked very sexy and feminine, and I believed I was completely passable as a girl.

"Perfect," Theresa announced after checking me out.

"Do you think anyone will suspect I'm not really a girl?" I asked.

"Not a chance," Theresa replied, and when I smiled she continued, "Unless your dick gets hard again."

"Hopefully I can keep it hidden," I said with some trepidation.

"If you get a chance to suck Eric's cock, are you going to do it?"

"I don't know," I replied truthfully. "I want too, that's for sure, but I don't know how I'll react if we get to that point."

"Well," Theresa replied, "just stay relaxed and make the call if and when the time comes. Don't let him force you if you're not ready."

"Actually," I replied thoughtfully, "being forced to suck his cock sounds pretty hot!"

"Perv champion, that's what you are," Theresa said with a laugh.

"You look amazing," I said, serious again.

"Thanks," she replied, and leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Then we applied our lipstick, packed our purses, and headed down to the garage where Theresa had parked her car. There was no chance my parents could see us leave from the garage unless they were out walking on the street, and they had already been for a stroll that evening.

We made it out of the neighborhood without being observed and ten minutes later we pulled into the driveway of the mansion where Ashley and Eric lived. I had been to several parties at their house in the past and always loved coming here. The house was on a huge piece of property on a lake and the previous summer I had spent a lot of time there swimming, waterskiing, and jet skiing. The thought of Eric in his swimming trunks gave me goose bumps.

Theresa shut off the engine and turned to me, smiling.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Why not?" I replied, opening my door. This time I remembered to turn and place both feet on the ground before standing up.

"Very ladylike," Theresa said approvingly. She walked around the car and gave me a final inspection, tugging gently on my skirt, using her finger to make a minor adjustment to my makeup, and touching up my hair.

"You're more nervous than I am," I said.

"I'm not nervous," she retorted, and then laughed. "That's bullshit, I'm extremely nervous."

"Why?" I asked. "Are you having second thoughts? You still think I'm passable don't you?"

"Shit! Sorry," Theresa said, placing a hand on my cheek. "Now I'm making you nervous." She stared into my eyes. "You are definitely passable. No one will believe you are anything other than a beautiful, sexy girl. I think the guys are going to be fighting each other to see who gets to be with you before the evening is over."

I smiled back at her. "Well, that sounds like fun," I said.

"I'm nervous because you will probably offer to fuck Eric the second you see him," Theresa said, laughing now as she took my hand and led me toward the house.

"Do you think that'll work?" I asked.

"You're such a homo!" Theresa laughed.

By the time we reached the front door, all nervousness was gone and we were giggling hysterically. Before Theresa rang the doorbell she eyed me critically one more.

"Perfect," she pronounced.

"So are you," I replied with feeling, leaning forward to kiss her lightly on the lips.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

Theresa rang the doorbell, and shortly thereafter the door was opened by the butler, an older black gentleman wearing a tuxedo.

"Welcome back, Miss Theresa," he said with a smile.

"Hi, Mr. Johnson!" Theresa replied, returning the smile. We had known him for several years. "This is my cousin, Karla."

"Welcome, Miss Karla," he said with a small bow. "This way please. The festivities are underway on the terrace."

Mr. Johnson led the way and Theresa and I smiled at each other, always enjoying his formality. After passing through the Great Room, Mr. Johnson opened the doors to the back terrace.

"Enjoy the party, ladies," he said with a smile.

Theresa and I stepped onto the back deck, which was packed with people. A DJ was set up in one corner and the music was loud. A temporary dance floor was set up right in front of the DJ, but no one was dancing as yet. There were tables along the railing loaded with food, and there were at least a hundred teenagers eating and talking all around the huge terrace. Many of the trees in the back yard were decorated with strings of white lights. It was beautiful.

Several people had turned to look at us when we stepped out onto the deck, and as I turned from my view of the back yard, I realized a good many people were staring at us. I looked at Theresa and she smiled reassuringly. Just then, Eric and Ashley's mother, Amanda Presley, walked up to us.

"Hello, Theresa," she said, pretty much shouting to be heard over the loud music. "So happy you could come. Who's this beautiful girl?"

It took me a second to realize she was talking about me.

"Hi Mrs. Presley. This is my cousin Karla," Theresa replied, also shouting. "She's visiting from out of town for the weekend."

"Nice to meet you," Mrs. Presley shouted, shaking my hand. "You're so pretty!"

"Thank you," I said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you."

"You girls have fun!" Mrs. Presley said, and went inside.

"Passed the first test," Theresa said, leaning close to my ear. "Here comes the next one."

I looked up and saw Eric and Ashley walking toward us. Ashley looked stunning as usual, her long black hair hanging down to her waist, wearing a black strapless mini dress and stiletto heels. Eric looked amazing, wearing black dress pants, a white button-down shirt, and a black sports jacket. He towered over me at 6'2" tall. His curly black hair was fashionably long, and his slim, athletic body had been making me drool since middle school when they had first moved into the area. Both Eric and Ashley had stunning green eyes. Eric had a tiny scar under is lower lip from a childhood accident and other than that, their features were almost identical. Theresa had been madly in lust with Ashley as long as I had been lusting for Eric.

"Hi!" Eric and Ashley said in unison, smiling. They took turns kissing Theresa on the cheek, and then looked at me expectantly.

"This is my cousin Karla," Theresa yelled.

I smiled what I hoped was a sexy smile, making eye contact with Eric as I held out my hand. His eyes opened a little wider as he looked at me.

"Hi," I said as he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Karla," Eric said. "Welcome to our home. Enjoy the party."

"Thanks. It's nice to meet you, as well," I replied.

Then Ashley shook my hand and also welcomed me to the party.

"I didn't know you had such a gorgeous cousin!" Ashley said to Theresa. I blushed and thanked her for the compliment.

"Where's your shadow?" Eric asked Theresa, no doubt referring to me.

"He had to go out of town unexpectedly for a family emergency," Theresa replied. "He told me to tell you he's sorry he couldn't be here."

"That's too bad," Eric said, laughing. "We were looking forward to hearing how he slew the giant the other day!"

Theresa laughed. "I don't think he likes to talk about it," she said. "But that pig Ziminski has been bullying him all year, and got what he deserved."

"Well, he certainly won't be bullying anyone for awhile," Ashley laughed. "I heard he's still in the hospital."

Eric was still staring at me, and I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable, wondering if he realized who I really was.

"Well," Ashley said, "let's start the obligatory mingling, Eric."

Eric leaned close to me. "I hope we get a chance to talk some later," he said with a smile.

"I'd like that," I replied with a smile of my own. After Eric and Ashley moved on, Theresa smiled at me and said, "That was a good start. I think he's definitely interested."

"He's so gorgeous!" I said, watching Eric as he walked across the terrace.

"Yes, he is," Theresa replied. "But not as gorgeous as her."

I looked at Theresa and we both laughed. "Maybe we'll both get lucky tonight," I said, and we headed into the crowd to do some mingling of our own.

As parties went, that one was definitely one of the better ones that spring. Theresa introduced me to all her friends, who were all people I already knew, some of them very well. Not one person seemed to suspect that I was not what I appeared to be. I received many appreciative glances and outright stares from many of the boys I had known all through high school who rarely gave me the time of day in my male persona. Most of them looked like they wanted to rape me. It was strange to watch the different way they reacted to me as a pretty girl.

We had a little bit to eat, although I wasn't that hungry. Theresa and I were the first ones out on the dance floor, but it didn't take long for everyone else to join in. Theresa always said I danced like a girl, and that ability certainly came in handy that night. Eric and I spoke on a couple of occasions, mostly just small talk like him asking me if I was enjoying myself. I danced with every boy who asked me, including some of the less popular guys. I knew how they felt at dances, since I was usually one of the guys sitting and watching everyone else dance. I don't think I'd ever danced with anyone except Theresa at a school dance or a party, and I reflected once more on how lucky I was to have her in my life.

About midnight, the DJ took a short break and Theresa spoke to him just before he started spinning records again. I was watching Theresa, wondering what she was up too, when she crooked a finger at me and motioned me onto the dance floor. Just then my favorite reggae song started playing and Theresa started moving sinuously out onto the dance floor. From 30 feet away, I moved out onto the dance floor mimicking her moves. Theresa mostly listened to Goth music, but Reggae had been her favorite all her life. I also loved it, and we had spent hours dancing in her bedroom, perfecting our moves. As we slowly moved toward each other we slowly swiveled our hips and undulated to the music. I thought she looked incredibly sexy, not realizing that I looked just as sexy as her as I moved toward her. When we met in the middle of the dance floor, it seemed like we were the only two people on the terrace. We moved our hips sensuously in time with the music.

"We have fans," Theresa whispered to me.

I looked around and became aware that all eyes were on us as we danced. They girls all looked jealous, and the guys all looked horny. It gave me chills knowing I was having that effect on everyone who was watching. I briefly made eye contact with Eric and smiled at him, and then concentrated on moving my body in time with the music. Surprisingly, no one else joined in and Theresa and I had the dance floor to ourselves. It was incredibly erotic.

It was a long song, and Theresa and I were alone on the dance floor until it ended. When the music stopped there was a thunderous round of applause from the crowd on the terrace. The DJ said into his microphone "Well that was about the sexiest thing I've seen all night. Let's play another one, and everyone dance!"

Ashley walked out onto the dance floor as an old Peter Tosh song started up. It had a slightly faster beat.

"That was amazing," Ashley said to Theresa and I. "Can you teach me to dance like that?"

Theresa readily agreed, and I smiled at her as she began leading Ashley through some sexy moves. One of the football players walked up and asked me to dance, and I smiled and accepted. He actually moved very well for a big guy, and it was a lot of fun.

Not surprisingly, the DJ played Reggae for the next several songs, and everyone was dancing. I danced with a couple of other guys who I had known for years but who seldom gave me a second look, and finally Eric asked me to dance. The DJ was playing 'Underneath it All' by No Doubt, another of my favorite songs that was slow and sensuous. Gwen Stefani was one of my favorite performers, and I had been copying her dance moves for years. I smiled at Eric and raised my hands above my head, swiveling my hips slowly from side to side. Eric wasn't a very good dancer, and he basically just stood still while I moved sensuously around him, taking every opportunity to touch him and place my hands on his shoulders. At one point I had my back to him and I bent forward, not meaning to but forcing my ass against his crotch. His cock was rock hard and poked against my right ass cheek. When I felt it I looked at him over my shoulder and pressed myself even harder against him.

Eric placed his hands on my waist and repositioned himself slightly so his cock was pressing more into the crack of my ass, and I pressed against him as he pulled me into him. It felt incredible, and I felt my own cock start to stiffen, and pulled away from him. He looked disappointed but I continued to dance sexily and he placed his hands on my hips when I turned to face him.

"You are an incredible dancer," he said, and I gave him my sexiest smile.

The next song was 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. I didn't wait for Eric to ask me to dance; I pressed myself against him and put my hands on his shoulders, looking up into his beautiful eyes. He was so much taller than me that his cock was pressed against my stomach and my own hard cock wasn't touching any part of him. It was perfect. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder and thought I was in heaven. As we slowly moved in circles, I saw Theresa standing by the railing talking to Ashley, but she smiled at me when we made eye contact. Ashley smiled as well and gave me a thumbs up, and I wondered what that was all about.

The next song was another slow one.

"Do you want to dance with someone else?" I asked, still in his arms.

"I'm right where I want to be," Eric replied, holding me even tighter. I smiled up at him. When the song ended the DJ started playing fast music again. I reluctantly separated from Eric, taking a swift look down at his bulging crotch. I knew he had a big cock because I had admired it while showering in the locker room after track practice, but when it was pressed against me it felt enormous. I desperately wanted to see it in its current condition.