My Feminine Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, bring Theresa too," Eric said. "And her little sidekick as well, if he's back in town."

"I had such a good time tonight, Eric," I said.

"Me too," replied Eric. "Hopefully we can get some alone time tomorrow if you're able to come."

"I'd love that," I replied, just as Theresa came out of the front door. "In fact, I'm sure that's all I will think about tonight."

Eric kissed me again. "Hope to see you tomorrow then, Karla."

Eric turned and kissed Theresa on the cheek, then watched as she got in the car and we drove away. When we were out on the street Theresa turned to me with a huge smile on her face.

"You look like the cat that ate the canary," I said, smiling back at her.

"I ate something," she replied and we both laughed. We were so happy for each other and we spent the drive back to her house filling each other in on all the details.

"You sucked his cock twice?" Theresa asked, after I had filled her in.

"Yes," I replied.

"Did you like the taste of his cum?"

"Loved it."

Then Theresa told me that when she and Ashley had gone into the boathouse they had spent some time making out, and then Theresa had slipped her hand under Ashley's skirt. Ashley had made an attempt to stop her from going any further, but after a few minutes Theresa was rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"She was so wet," Theresa said dreamily.

Theresa said after a while she had slipped her fingers into Ashley's panties and started fingering her pussy, and that Ashley had an orgasm while she did that, and then she had eaten Ashley's pussy and she'd had three more orgasms before she had wanted to return the favor.

Theresa said the happiest moment of her life was when Ashley's tongue first touched her wet pussy.

"Did she make you come?" I asked.

"Twice," replied Theresa. "Two really nice ones."

"I'm so happy for you, Theresa," I said, reaching over and squeezing her thigh.

"What about you," Theresa asked, "did you get to come?"

"I told Eric I needed to use the bathroom," I said, "and went in the bathroom and jacked off. I came really fast."

Theresa laughed. "Good thinking. No erection problem after that."

"Eric invited us over to go boating tomorrow," I said. "I really want to go, but I can't imagine how to pull that off."

"Leave that to me, sweetie," Theresa replied. "I think I have a couple of ideas.

When we arrived at Theresa's house I changed back into my boy clothes and removed my makeup. Theresa came out of the bathroom wearing only her panties, and I once again thought she had a perfect body.

"Nice tits," I said.

"They are, aren't they," Theresa said, smiling at me.

"I've been trying to tell ya," I said and stood up, holding out my arms to her. She stepped forward and we hugged.

"Tonight was the best night of my life, Theresa," I said. "Thank you for being a part of it."

Theresa looked at me and smiled. "Best night of my life too. Glad we got to share it."

Theresa kissed me on the lips and I headed home. My parents were both asleep so I stripped and got in to my bed, and then fantasized about Eric's huge cock while I jacked off. I fell asleep thinking Karla was going to have to spend most of the summer with her cousin Theresa.