My Fetish for Old Men

Story Info
I have a fetish for old men.
895 words
4.07
37.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forfeel
Forfeel
17 Followers

I have a fetish for old men. It all started 3 years ago when I was 18. I started off casually watching porn when browsing the internet. I would click onto porn sites and get off watching a guy and a girl fuck. But as I started to watch it more and more the usual guy, girl type stuff didn't get me off no more. So I would just browse through and watch different types, gangbangs, lesbian porn that sort of thing. It wasn't until I clicked on a video by mistake I really got off. It was a guy he must of been in his 70's. He had a huge cock and a young girl no older than 19 and she was sucking it. At first I was like what the fuck am I watching? But I didn't turn it off. I just kept watching it and the more I did the more I was getting hot and bothered. I mean I was really turned on by it and didn't know why. I was saying to myself as I moved my hand towards my panties how wrong this is but I couldn't help myself. I touched my pussy just a little and omg the feeling. How wrong it felt to be doing this but it just felt too good. By now in the video the old man was ready to climax and the thought of watching that just made me lose it. I began to ferociously rub my clit. I had to stop myself from cumming 3 times so I could save it for when the old dog came and I'm glad I did. He pulled out and he cummed a load of white hot cum all over her face. And I came so fucking hard.

Afterwards I just lay back on my bed and began thinking how fucked up it was, the guy looked older than my grandad. And it just made me cum harder than I've ever came. It was weird. I thought I shouldn't like this.

The next day I was meeting with girlfriends for coffee like i do every Wednesday after work and they were talking about the usual stuff. Work, guys that sort of thing. And I remember not being able to concentrate on anything they were saying, all I could think about was last night. Am I into old men? Was last night a one off? Is what I just got off to normal? The girls could see I wasn't really there and asked if anything was up. I just told them I didn't feel too well and was going to head home. I said goodbye to everyone and off I headed home.

I got in around 8pm, I was pretty exhausted and decided I would relax and take a nice hot bath. Just laying in the bath for a few minutes all sorts of thoughts began popping into my head. My next door neighbour being one of them. He was in his late 60's, chubby and had a bald head with A bit of grey hair round the back. At first I dismissed these thoughts and suppressed them. But the more I did that the more I thought about them. I thought about knocking on his door and inviting him round then seducing him. I thought about teasing him and making him want me. I thought about him watching me tease him getting turned on and his hard cock showing through his pants. I thought about going over to him and sitting on his lap grinding against his cock. I Thought about touching it, feeling it through his pants. I thought about unzipping his pants and feeling it for real. I began breathing heavy I was so turned on. I was even moaning slightly and I haven't even touched myself. Nothing ever made me feel like this I couldn't help myself. I began playing with myself thinking about sucking the old guys hard cock on my sofa. I was moaning really loud the water was splashing everywhere I was going so hard. I moaned and orgasmed in seconds when I thought about him pulling out and cumming all over my face.

Over the next few weeks I would regularly fantasise about the neighbour. Each time a different scenario and all the ways I would seduce him. It was all fantasy i didn't actually want anything to happen it just made me feel so dirty whenever I thought about it. As the week past, the months old guys were pretty much all I was getting off too. Did I really want to get with an old guy? Would I be disgusted if it really happened? I wanted to know for sure. I started off slowly. I would just go into adult chat rooms and I would talk to older guys. Then gradually the talk would become more sexual and we would exchange pics. Then eventually I would go on webcam with them. At first I was put off about going on cam but the thought of them wanking over me just made me so horny. Watching them stroke their cocks as I rubbed my pussy made me cum so hard. I loved them watching me. Their hard cocks exploding with thick white cum. I realised this wasn't fantasy no more. I needed the real thing.

To be continued...

Forfeel
Forfeel
17 Followers