My Fetish Made Me a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so hard and so confused, but my horny starts to take over and next thing you know my pants are down around my ankles and my cock is standing hard in front of me.

Tiffany picks up the sneakers I had dropped to pull my pants down and without a word slides one straight onto my cock.

Wow! This is a dream I am thinking and still can't move.

So show me what you were doing in the picture.

I reach down grabbing hold of the sneaker and start to fuck my cock with it as I had done in the office.

How does it feel?

Good.

Want to try these? Tiffany points to the sneakers she is wearing.

I just nod

She reaches down to take one off and takes the one from my cock and replaces it. It is still warm and moist from her wearing them and feels great.

I reach down and start fucking this one now and grunt a little as I do.

You like that one?

Oh yessss. It feels very nice.

As I continue to fuck myself with her sneaker Tiffany starts to get undressed slowly. First her top and skirt, I begin to fuck her sneaker a little harder now. She reaches into her panties and it looks like she is touching herself as I am fucking her sneaker now. She takes of her bra exposing some very nice tits. They look young and firm and absolutely beautiful. I am getting very aroused and hard as a rock now inside her sneaker.

Her hand slides down the front of her body and into her panties again. It looks like she is fingering herself now as I am fucking her sneaker in front of her. She gets a smile on her face and says slow down, don't cum in my sneaker. With that she pulls her panties down showing an unbelievable shaved pussy with very tight cute lips and glistening with her juices. She picks up the other feiyue off the floor and puts it on. She now has a feyiue on her left foot and a bushido on the right. She leans back on her bed and starts to finger herself giving me a clear view as I continue.

What are you thinking about she asks? Are you thinking about me or the sneaker?

I'm thinking about you and the sneaker.

Tell me more.

I am thinking about you having sex while wearing the sneakers.

Sex with who?

Knowing she has a boyfriend I tread carefully and say, sex with anyone.

Would you really like to see that?

Oh yes!

Is that what you always think about when you see me in my sneakers?

Yes!

So everyday I come to work you think about fucking me?

Yes!

What would you do to fuck me right now.

Almost anything!

She smiles. Good.

Do you want to cum in my sneaker right now?

Yes!

Did you cum in them the other day?

No.

Did you want to?

Yes.

Come over her and stand next to me.

I move towards the bed and when I get next to her side she pulls my hand away and grabs my cock through her sneaker. She squeezes and smiles. Your very hard.

Yes.

She pulls the sneaker off my cock and looks at me.

She takes the sole and gives the underside of my cock a whack. I flinch and she smirks. She whacks it again. Then she takes the sole and starts to stroke the underside of the head of my cock. It feels incredible as she continues my pre cum leaks out onto her sole and she uses it as lube as she continues to rub the underside of my cock head. I start to squirm and she says don't you dare cum. She whacks my cock again and again until the feeling subsides.

Do you want to cum?

Yes.

How bad?

Very!

You know I have a boyfriend.

Yes.

So what are we going to do about that?

What do you mean?

Well, I don't want to cheat on him.

So then what?

You said you think about fucking me in my sneakers everyday you see me. Then you said you would like to see me getting fucked by anyone while wearing them.

Yes.

Well then seeing me get fucked as I am right now would turn you on?

Yes!

Well then I guess this could work.

What do you mean?

I will let you see me get fucked in my sneakers.

What does that have to do with me cumming?

Well we will work on that as we go. Are you game?

Here I am surrounded by hot sneakers, in a room with a hot naked girl and horny as hell from being worked up all day. Hell Yes!

Tim!

I spin around and in walks a naked guy. I am freaking out and start to move away putting distance between him and myself.

It's ok. He is not here to hurt you. He is here to fuck me while I wear my sneakers.

Tim is about 5'11, Smooth and fit looking, maybe 160lbs. He is completely naked except for a pair of black mono low top converse sneakers. He is already hard and his cock is probably 9" long and of average thickness.

Tim climbs up on the bed between Tiffany's thighs and aims his cock at her pussy. Tiffany looks over at me and says, no touching yourself and no cumming. Now get over here and hold my legs for Tim. Hold onto my sneakers while he fucks me.

I get up on the bed so that I can reach both of her legs and I pull them towards her chest. Form where I am standing I have a very clear view of her pussy and Tim's cock. He moves forward and pushes the tip inside of Tiffany. Tim begins to slide the tip of his cock in and out of her and each Tim he pushed in a little further. Tiffany would grunt a little from time to time as he worked his cock into her. After the 5 stroke Tim was about halfway inside her and I could watch her pussy lips move around his cock as it slid in and out of her. My cock was hard as a rock and started to drip pre cum.

Tim had worked his cock completely inside Tiffany now and began to slowly pick up the pace. You could here the wet sounds of his cock sliding in and out and the sound of flesh on flesh as he bottomed out inside her. Tim was quickening the pace and Tiffany started to moan and breath deeper. I was loosing my mind and getting hornier than I have ever been. I am holding onto her sneakers and I could feel her toes flexing inside them as Tim slid his cock in and out of her beautiful pussy. I felt like I was in the middle of a dream and none of it was real.

Lick me! Lick me!

Whack, Tiffany whacked my cock with her sneaker and I snap out of it a realized Tiffany is telling me to lick her.

I look at her and she is staring into my eyes now and just says Lick me now...

I don't know why but I instantly bent forward and began to lick her clit as Tim continued to fuck her. I could feel the side of his cock on my tongue from time to time as I tried to lick only Tiffany. Tiffany is starting to buck her hips now and moan loudly.

I'm Cumming, Fuck I'm cumming. Don't stop, Don't Stop.

With that Tiffany tenses up and cums hard. Tim slows his pace but continues to fuck her. Tiffany pushes me over on my side and tells me to lay on my back with my head towards her feet. Tiffany pushes Tim off of her and flips over. She is now over my as in a 69 position. I am staring straight up at her awesome pussy and looking at how well fucked it looks. As I am staring at her pussy I see Tim's cock slide back inside her all the way to his balls in one smooth motion. He begins to pump her again and after a few minutes I could hear Tiffany start to moan and breath hard again. Lick me I hear and this time I start licking her right away.

Tim is starting to really hammer her pussy and it is very hard for me to lick Tiffany in this position without licking some of his cock at the same time. I could tell that Tiffany was getting ready to cum again and now I could also see that Tim's balls have drawn up and he too is getting ready. I feel Tiffany's hands grab my legs and squeeze as she started to cum. She moaned and tensed up and I wish I could see her face at the moment she had cum. I kept licking and then once she had finished cumming Tim started to pick up the pace again. I felt Tiffany moving around a little and then without warning I felt her slide her Bushido sneaker from earlier back onto my cock. She started to fuck my cock with it and I felt the rush of cum building.

Give me your cum. Give it to me. Cum in my sneaker and Cum in my pussy. Cum for me now! I felt her working my cock with her sneaker and then I felt her pushing on me just behind my balls putting pressure on my prostate.

I could not hold back and my head fell back, my mouth dropped open and I started to cum in her sneaker as she pumped it out of my cock. As I was cumming I felt something very warm hit me in the face and then felt something in my mouth. I opened my eyes and see Tiffany's pussy and Tim's cock spurting cum into my mouth. He had must have pulled out at the last minute and aimed his cock toward my mouth. I close my mouth and the taste is salty and the cum is already going down my throat. Tim leaves the room before Tiffany moves from being on top of me and before I could wrap my mind around what just happened.

Tiffany rolls over on her side and says, you came inside my sneaker. Did you like it?

I think so.

Do you want to cum in my sneaker again?

Yes.

Tim came in your mouth.

Yes. What the fuck?

Do you understand the rules?

I think so.

I want you to cum in every pair I have but there are rules. Are you game for that?

Yes.

Ok. Let's get dressed and I will bring you back to the office.

We get in her car and go back to the office. I get out and she drives away.

I am still trying to figure out exactly what these rules where and if I really wanted to do this again or not.

The next day I am at my desk when Tiffany walks in. she is wearing the Bushido sneakers I came in the day before. I feel a twinge in my cock. She smiles at me and sits at her desk. After about 30 minutes Tiffany roles over to my desk puts her feet up and as I am starting at her sneakers she says, I did not clean them from yesterday. I feel my cock start to grow. I look down and as I do I hear her put something on my desk. I look back up and see she had put her pair of gray slip on converse on my desk.

I want you to do these next.

She rolls back over to her desk and takes her sneakers away with her. Tim says Hi.

I start to get hard thinking about fucking her converse, thinking about her getting fucked in her sneakers, thinking about her beautiful naked body. Wondering about how it will all take place and remembering the salty taste in my mouth.

Lunch time arrives and she and I go to lunch again.

We end up back at Cosplay's and sit opposite each other at a table in the corner.

So what about her, do you like her sneakers?

I look over and see a waitress wearing some checkerboard slip on vans. Yes. I do like those.

Are you thinking about fucking her in them?

I turn red and say, I am now.

All of the sudden I feel Tiffany's foot on my cock through my pants. So are you getting hard thinking about fucking her now?

You are making me hard.

Can you cum while looking at her and her sneakers?

Not in public like this I cant.

Are you sure you can't. You feel pretty hard to me, as she strokes my cock now through my pants with her Bushido.

I groan a little and look at her as she gets me really worked up.

Take your cock out.

Now?

Yes take it out and Ill make you cum.

I look around and realize she must have planned this. I am in the perfect spot to see the waitresses and what she is doing will not be able to be seen by anyone. I reach under the table and unzip my pants taking my hard cock out of my pants. Tiffany puts her sneaker back on the underside of my cock and strokes me with the sole.

Mmm. You are really hard. Can you cum quickly?

I don't know. But it feels really good

She points my attention to another waitress, she is about 4'7" wearing gray low top converse all stars that are very well worn. She is dressed in the schoolgirl look and has dark hair and gray eyes and is very cute. What about her, do you want to cum in her converse?

That would be hot!

Tiffany motions to the waitress and she comes over to the table. I start to freak out know what is going on under the table. Tiffany strokes me faster as the waitress is standing right next to me now talking to Tiffany. I have a perfect view of her sneakers and she starts to cross her feet as Tiffany is talking to her.

I finally her part of the conversation as I drift out of my own little world of pleasure and Tiffany says, I like your outfit.

Thanks she says.

Where did you get the skirt and top?

The waitress answers here and then Tiffany says what about the sneakers, are they converse?

Yes, they are converse.

They are very cute, do you know what size they are?

No. I have had them for years. I will have to look.

Can I see one, I will look real quick.

The waitress does not hesitate and lift her foot up and pulls a sneaker off with her hand giving it to Tiffany.

They are really cute Tiffany says as she continues to stroke my cock which is now running pre cum all over her sole of her Bushido. Tiffany bends and flexes then in her hands driving me crazy as I watch and as she works my cock like a magician.

She holds the sneaker out in front of my face and says can you see what size they are I don't see it.

I reach up and take the sneaker from her and am doing all I can do to keep from cumming right now.

I flip the sneaker over and see the 4 stamped on the bottom and tell her it's a size 4.

Bend them and see how flexible they.

I start to play with the converse and just the n the waitress sits next to me to take the weight off the one foot that still had the sneaker on it that she was standing on. The timing was unreal. Just as she sat down, I lost my battle with holding back from Tiffany's shoejob. I felt the cum shoot out of my cock as she finished me off. The waitress had her back to me so she did not notice.

Tiffany removed her sneaker from my cock and I could tell she was looking under the table at her sneaker. She reached under the table and said, let me see her converse once more please. She looks inside and then it falls into her lap. She reaches down and appears to be trying to find it and after a few seconds she hands it back to the waitress thanking her. The waitress puts her sneaker back on and leaves.

I look at Tiffany and she said, this is your reward for yesterday. Just part of the rules.

Wow, that was incredible, but I think I made a huge mess on your sneaker.

You did, and you made a mess on her converse too.

What?

I reached down and scooped some of your cum off of my sneaker and put it inside of hers. You said you wanted to cum in her sneakers.

I didn't know how to feel, turned on, embarrassed, ashamed.

Tiffany handed me some napkins and I cleaned up my mess. I took the opportunity to look under the table at her bushido sneakers and could tell that most of my cum must have been on the soles of her sneaker because there was just a little on the side I could see.

Do you want to wipe your sneaker off too?

Nope. Now your cum is inside and on the outside. I want you to see it when I wear them.

With that we got up and started our walk back to work.

So you understand the rules yet?

I am note really sure, but that was freaking amazing. It was so intense doing that with a stranger standing right next to me.

Tiffany smiled; there are rewards to certain actions.

What was this reward for?

She leaned in and whispered, for taking Tim's cum in your mouth. I don't like to swallow.

I looked at her quizzically and she was just smiling.

What are the rules?

You will learn them as we go, they are dynamic at times.

Are there punishments or only rewards?

You will have to wait and see.

We got back to the office and I was completely distracted from work. I was replaying our lunch over and over in my head. I would look over from time to time and see the cum drying on the side of Tiffany's sneaker. Within an hour, I had another raging hard on. I tried not to think about it, but it was impossible.

The end of the day approaches and Tiffany looks over at me and asks if I would like to hang out a little while today after work? I wanted to say no, but my hardon told me to say yes.

We leave for the day and I as we walk out of the building I ask want she was planning to do?

Shop.

Shop?

Yep, Time for a new pair of sneakers and I want you to be there.

I am defiantly game for seeing her trying on sneakers, so off we go to the mall.

We get to the mall and she guides me to a very large shoe store with what appeared to be a huge selection of sneakers.

We walk over to the ladies section and she starts browsing, picking up and looking at different pairs. I was in heaven watching her try on several different pairs of very unique and some not so unique sneakers. She found a pair of those sneakers that have toes in them and turned to me. I could really do some under the table work with these. What do you think?

My cock sprung to life and I just nodded yes.

Hey babe. Tiffany turns to look and so do I.

Its Tim. He is wearing the uniform for the store. I am feeling totally confused and not sure of what to do as he walks up to her. She hands him the sneakers and he leaves to fetch them in her size.

Tiffany turns and says, I met him here and since I buy so many sneakers I would see him often and we eventually hooked up.

Tim returns with a box and Tiffany takes it and we leave the store.

What about paying, I ask

Tim takes care of it for me.

We walk down the mall and Tiffany takes me to one of the dept stores. We go to the womens clothing sections and as she is looking through the round rack of clothes she whispers. Imaging me hiding under this and you could stand her and look around the store at people walking around while I made you cum.

Really, you would do that?

As a reward I might and she smiles and walks away.

She moves over to another rack and when I catch up she whispers, what about this one? You can see the sneaker section of the women's shoe dept from here. She walks away before I can say a word.

We leave the store and I follow her into a sporting good store. Once inside she finds another round clothing rack near the ladies sneakers. Being a sporting good store I can also smell the rubber from them since there are so many. She looks at me and says this one would be better don't you think?

She walks away and I follow her back out into the mall. She sits in a bench style chair. I sit beside her and she says look over there. I look and see it is a ladies gym in the mall. She says they come out after their workouts and stand in line for coffee and other drinks right in front of this bench. What If we sat here and I found a way to make you cum while they were just a few feet away?

Why are you showing me all of this?

I just want you to see some things that could happen if things go your way.

She gets up and we leave the mall.

We get in the car. You're hard she says.

Well what did you expect?

You just came at lunch. Are you ready to go again?

You have just teased the shit out of me. Of course I am horny again.

So are you saying we should go pick up Tim?

No. I am just saying I am horny.

Horny enough to pick up Tim?

No. I am not horny for Tim.

Ahh. Ok then I guess I will drop you off at your car and see you on Monday.

Well, wait I am not horny for Tim but I am horny for you and your sneakers.

Ahh, for any of that we need Tim. What if we go back to my place and wait for him? She starts off before I can answer and heads to her house. I choose to not answer and just go.

Once inside she offers me a drink and I accept. We talk and we work our way through 3 drinks each. Tiffany gets up and takes my hand. She walks me into her walk in closet and asks me to pick out my favorite.

My tastes changes each day, it depends on what I see cute girls waling around in.

So what is you taste today?

I look around her closet and there has to be over 100 pairs of sneakers on shelves inside.

I see they are kind of sorted by brand and look around each shelf. I notice one section that is not sorted by brand, but looks like an eclectic section. I move closer and she says those are my old school sneaker. Some are from as far back as the 70s. I notice an old pair of all black Converse skid grips. I pick them up and see they are lined in terry cloth. These are different and with that she grabs them, sits on the floor and changes into them. As she is changing I notice another eclectic section. There are some cool looking canvas adidas casinos, some deck style sneakers and I walk towards them. Those are Tims she says, but you and pick them up and look at them if you want..