My Fiancé Courtney Helps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
athf20111
athf20111
131 Followers

Court redoubled her efforts on Chris while I kept pounding her from behind. The sight was so erotic, and having just witnessed her have a massive orgasm got me close. Chris was apparently close as well as his grunts got louder and he got rougher. He pulled her off his dick by her hair and asked, "You want my cum?"

"Yeah baby, I want both of your cum in me. I love cum, and I love your huge cock. Give it to me, daddy." Then she went back down and deepthroated his cock in one motion.

Hearing her talk so naughtily and then call our old landlord "daddy" made me lose it. I gripped her hips tighter and buried my dick deep inside her, unloading my seed. Simultaneously, Chris grunted loudly and shot his load into her mouth. Finally we were both spent. My softening dick slipped out of Courtney's cunt, and she was planting kisses all over Chris' softening (yet still large) cock.

"Thank you, boys," Courtney purred.

Chris stood up, pulling his pants back up and responded, "It's gonna be a fun week! 'Night kids." With that, he left our apartment, while Courtney and I retired to our bedroom. I reached for the lamp while Courtney pushed her textbook off of the bed.

"I guess I'll study later," she giggled.

"Come her babe," I told her, gesturing for her to come lay on my chest.

"Mmmm that was a fun distraction from studying. Did you like waking up to that?"

"Yeah that was hot. I like finding you acting like a slut. But we better stop talking about this before I get hard again! We need some sleep!"

"Haha goodnight hun. I love you," she said as she kissed me.

athf20111
athf20111
131 Followers
12