My Fiancee Takes An Older Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers

"Fuck!!!" she cried, under the brute force of him inside her.

I manipulated her pleasure into my own and seized the opportunity to force my cock into her mouth again. She was resistant. I was resilient. Her unwilling walls soon started to collapse, her tongue giving in to temptation. She swirled me around the inside of her cheeks, coating me in saliva. Her tongue massaged every part of the head, but she wouldn't suck it. When I tried to hump her mouth, she ceased all activity completely. She pushed my cock out altogether and licked underneath the shaft. She planted a long, loving kiss on the tip, then looked behind her.

"Take me into the living room," she said to him. "I want to lie on my back while you fuck me."

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her from the kitchen, through the hall and into the living room. He gently lay her on a long, 3-seater leather sofa. Her legs parted immediately for him. Such obedience. Diligence. Decadence. His mouth found her clit and his fingers worked her pussy. I walked around to her head and placed my cock over her lips.

"No, baby," she began, pushing it away, "sit over there and watch."

I was frozen for a few seconds. I watched his mouth worship her sex. He really loved eating her and she loved him doing it. The sexual chemistry between them was overwhelming. They were a perfect match. I had been demoted.

"Go," she said, snapping me from my daze.

I obeyed her and fell into the other sofa in the room. I wanked myself slowly as I watched them. Her hand had wandered to his groin and was pulling him hard. I knew her mood from the way she was touching him. She wasn't doing it for his pleasure. She was, subconsciously or not, wanting to pull him inside her. To give her the fucking she needed.

"Sir," she began, looking at him, "put your cock back inside me. I want you to make me your woman."

I couldn't believe her choice of words. Sir? It was something she refused to address anyone. I believed it to be the ultimate show of defiance. If I thought that was defiance, I had no idea what was to come.

He climbed between her legs, lifted her slightly and slid a cushion under her ass. Her pussy was all his to take. He was slow, taking his time to tease her. He placed his cock on her lips and rubbed it back and forth, enticing her to beg.

"Please fuck me," she said.

He rubbed her clit with his circumcised head.

"Oh God, you've no idea what you're doing to me." She pulled him down to her by his neck and their tongues entwined.

Within seconds her charms had worked wonders, for he was shoving his cock in and out of her pussy. I just watched. It was intoxicating. To see the girl who was supposed to be mine lie on her back with her legs spread, boots in the air, while another man fucked her hard. To study the image of her pussy lips taking this other cock. To let it burn a permanent place in my memory.

He was grunting as he fucked her, and nuzzling her neck. She had obviously told him before of that erogenous zone. She moaned with pleasure, her hands roaming across his back.

"Flip me over," she demanded. "I want to feel you take me from behind."

He lifted her and spun her round in a swift motion, her midriff landing on the cushion. He pulled it down, forcing her ass into the air. He dived in and licked her from her pussy to her asshole. I couldn't believe it. She was grinding her ass into his mouth and loving it.

"Oh yeah, lick it for me. That feels so good."

"You taste amazing," he said.

"Can you see what he's doing to me, baby? Oh fuck! Do you see his tongue in my ass?"

"Yes," I said, through gritted teeth.

"Spread my cheeks more," she told him. "Give him a better view." At least she hadn't forgotten me completely.

He spread her ass and looked at me watching. He was smiling, then he dived his tongue back in. He lapped up every centimetre of her he could find. His fingers found her pussy and wiped her juices into her anus. One finger began to work in and out. I couldn't believe she was allowing him to even touch her there, never mind enter. She jutted herself back for more.

"Oooooh, that feels so good."

"Its time you got fucked again, little girl," he said, and placed his palms around her waist.

She moaned something incomprehensible, but in obvious pleasure. She was lying with her face down and her ass in the air, just waiting for him to enter. When his cock finally stuffed her pussy he held her face down so each additional word she uttered was muffled. She wasn't always a fan of rough play, but with him it appeared she craved his domination.

He reached around her neck and unbuckled her corset. He yanked it down her body, exposing her breasts. He mauled them as he fucked her, twisting those nipples in a manner I would never be permitted. She grunted something.

"What is it?"

She said it again, but I couldn't make it out.

"Beg for it," he insisted, still ramming his cock into her from behind.

"Finger my ass as you fuck me, please."

"Please, who?"

"Please, sir!" she shouted.

He obliged, and found her response one of adoration. She moaned unlike before, at times stuffing her own fingers into her mouth and licking them. She was in a heaven of absolute lust.

I wondered if her craving of her fingers was a need for something bigger. "Would you like me to join in now?" I asked her, my hard cock in my hand.

She managed a "No," but it took all her might to find the sound in her throat.

He continued to bang her hard and probe her ass with one finger. He was doing a thorough job on her pussy, showing stamina of a man half his age. I supposed experience was hard to beat. It was one thing to watch another man fuck my wife-to-be. It was completely another to watch him fuck her so well. I doubted there was anything she wouldn't let him to do her.

"Sir," she struggled. "Give... Me... A... Nother... Finger... Please!"

His grunted reply was closer to a laugh, though he began to stretch her asshole with a second finger. He slowed his fucking of her as he did so. When her ass became more open to him he resumed the pace and her shrieks of pleasure returned.

I had to be careful as my own response was a realisation that this situation was bringing me close again to the brink of coming. I couldn't afford to. To watch the events unfold while erect and aroused was just tolerable. I couldn't imagine coming in front of them and then having to spectate. She wouldn't stop whether I pleaded or commanded. The wheels were in motion and her pussy was his. My eyes fell to his fingers entering her. Her ass was turning itself to his ownership too.

He pulled suddenly out of her. She whimpered and shot her head round to face him. He dragged the corset past her waist, over her hips and finally down her legs and past her boots. She was now naked before us but for the boots. He took a few seconds to bask in her beauty.

"What are you waiting for? Put it back in. Please, sir."

When she called him that the hairs on my arm stood on end. He leaned over her body and entered her again from behind. His mouth found her neck and gently bit her. His pace inside her had slackened, but her tongue eagerly searched for his. There was kissing. There was the distinct sound of whispers. I thought I heard a few words, mostly swear words from her, but I couldn't understand what other information they were exchanging. My eyes were distracted by his balls slapping against her with each stroke.

He pushed himself up from her, though still his cock fucked her pussy. "Is this what you want?" he asked, pushing three of his fingers against her ass.

She mumbled a barely audible confirmation.

"Louder," he insisted.

"Yes, sir."

"Tell us what it is you want." He playfully smacked her ass cheeks. "Tell us you want these three fingers in your ass."

"I... Don't... Want those fingers." She was struggling under the intensity of his cock inside her. "I want you... To fuck... My ass... Sir."

There was silence. He had stopped fucking her. None of us appeared to know what way to take this new level. I wanted to object. She had enforced a ban on anal sex between her and I for eighteen months. I wasn't about to give him my permission. I fought for the right words. Although I didn't want to come across as the spoilsport.

"Please," she said. "I need you to fuck my ass."

How could I say anything? There was a thousand words of dissent in my head and yet a force much greater invoking silence from my lips.

He leaned back from her. I believed he wanted to say something to me. But yet he didn't. It was one thing to be caught up in the moment. Yet quite another when the moment elevates and conscience kicks in. He just watched her.

She threw herself off the sofa and onto the floor. "Take me like this," she said, and bent over the sofa with her knees on the floor. "Its the best way to give me the most pleasure."

He deliberately kept his eyes from me as he took up a position behind her. He brought his cock to her groin.

"No, please. Not my pussy. Get up higher and slowly put it in my ass."

I was humiliated. Her game was going too far. I loved sharing her and enjoyed her dominance of me. But... I watched him shift his position above her and direct his cock at her anus. She spread her cheeks for him. I couldn't wank anymore. My balls were close to exploding. My loins loved the disgrace. The shame. The total abasement.

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

A part of me almost answered for her. And not the answer even I expected.

"Yes, fuck it. Fuck it now."

I couldn't believe the positivity in my chest when she said that. Once the prospect had been dangled before me, I wanted to see it.

He rubbed her pussy, gathering her juices in his fingers, then he brought them up to her rear, lubing her up for what was to come. She moaned and stuck her magnificent ass out for more. He pushed the tip of his cock against her anus. There was a natural resistance. I recalled my own experiences entering her and how a slow start brought great rewards. He popped in much quicker than I anticipated.

"Oh fuck," she croaked. "Give me more."

He gently eased more of his cock inside her and held it there for a few seconds. "You all right?" he asked.

She gave a positive murmur. Within a couple of seconds she was reduced to a whimper when he began to pace himself out and in again. She dropped her chest and face onto the sofa, quivering as he had her most precious of areas. "Go deeper," she encouraged.

He obliged, re-crowning her an anal slut. It was bad enough that her pussy had been denied to me for over a week, but that ass had been off limits for a year and a half. I estimated he was managing to stuff half of his length inside her now, but my view was obstructed.

"Can you see him fuck my ass, baby?" she asked.

"Sort of," I replied, frankly.

She cried in passion as he humped her. "Come over and watch him going in and out of me."

I stood up and walked over to them, lowering my head behind. His cock was entering her faster with every stroke and he was almost balls deep in her. The noises from her should have been a clue, but still I was surprised. He pulled his cock all the way out of her. Her hole was gaping wide. He shoved it back in again and she screamed.

"Oh fuck yes, do that again," she pleaded.

He proceeded to several times repeat the procedure, occasionally pulling out of her long enough to entice her begging. There was nothing more humiliating than watching the woman I was supposed to be marrying bent over a sofa with her asshole wide open and her mouth conducting words of request for another man to fuck it.

"Thank him, baby."

I was silent, confused.

"Please, oh fuck, thank him for fucking my ass. You've fantasised about this for years, baby. Thank him. Fuck, that's it!" Her fingernails dragged along the leather of the sofa as he dropped the playing side of his routine and ravaged her anus. "Oh my God!" Her body was shaking in that recognisable fashion that betrayed her secrets. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!" he shouted.

Her body shook under the intensity of his fucking. She was gone, head spinning and body on another level. He pulled his cock out of her and without even having to wank to a finish shot his spunk over her back and ass. Load after load landed on her. I couldn't believe how much sperm he had for her. He seemed to just come and come. When he finally finished she looked like she had been the star of a gang bang film and everyone had decided to cum on her.

There was an awkward silence. He and I were stood behind her, neither able to look at the other. She remained in the same sexual position, making no effort to discover dignity.

"I'll get some paper towels," he said, and headed to the kitchen.

I looked at her. She had turned her face to see me. She was smiling, although rather sheepishly. "Baby, can I ask you a favour?" she said.

Only out of curiosity did I nod.

"Can you go upstairs for ten minutes? I need to have a very important chat with him."

"What about?" I demanded.

"Not now, I'll tell you later. Please, just give me ten minutes."

He entered the room with the towels and kneeled over her back to clean his cum from her body. He started on the back, then I watched as he slowly ran a towel between the crack of her ass. His free hand was caressing her thigh. I turned away and headed for the door. She could have her ten minutes with him.

I lasted two minutes in the bathroom before I was shooting my own load into the toilet. The images I had witnessed were too much and I needed relief. It was slight, my balls remaining bloated and my erection refusing to disappear. I cleaned myself quickly and decided ten minutes was too generous.

I crept carefully down the stairs and stood behind the door. It was closed over, but there remained an inch or so of a gap. I could hear them talking.

"Please stay on your own," he was saying. "Let him go home."

She giggled. "The idea is tempting, sweetie, but I've no wish to hurt him."

"Neither have I. Its just you're so incredibly sexy. Please come down on your own soon."

"I'd rather do everything in the open, with him there to watch or join in."

He cleared his throat. "Ask him for his permission, you know he'd would allow you."

"You are bad."

Then there was silence, broken only by the faint sound of their lips locking. I decided to catch them unaware and walked in. They were still kissing. He tried to stop, but she wouldn't let him. He relented, but his awkwardness was obvious.

"Why would you kiss me when he's out of the room but not in front of him?" she asked.

Both he and I appeared to share the embarrassment. He glanced to me and said "Sorry, it wasn't supposed to be like that."

"Its okay," I insisted. "I've no problem with it."

"See," she said, and proceeded to kiss him for several minutes in front of me. She tongued him with such adoration. Like a couple on a honeymoon. She was still wearing only her boots and his hands couldn't help but stray. When she was finished kissing him she announced that she wanted a taxi ordered and headed upstairs to dress for its arrival.

He and I attempted to talk while she was out of the room. He apologised again for doing things with her when I was upstairs. I waved my hand to him and said I was not offended. I had to expect these things to happen and they did not anger me. He admitted he really liked her.

"I can't wait to see her again," he said. "But I'm afraid she's not up for it."

"Spoil her," I suggested. "Buy her flowers, chocolates, lingerie. Have them delivered. She loves the attention."

"You sure you'd be okay with that?"

"Yes," I insisted. I needed the toilet and excused myself.

When I reached the top of the stairs, she walked out of his bedroom. Naked. There was an immediate look of surprise on her face, then she blushed. I tried not to laugh. It was obvious she intended her bout of exhibitionism for his eyes. I approached her and slipped my fingers into her warm, wet cunt. I was relieved she didn't stop me. She stifled a moan and rested her head between my shoulder and neck. We were quiet, deliberately so. For a moment it felt like we were cheating on him downstairs. The buzz was thrilling. I dared my fingers to rub her juices towards her rear hole. That palace I had been denied for too long. Her ass jutted out for my attention and I massaged her wetness around her crack.

"This is so wrong," she said, and I wondered if she was experiencing the same emotions regarding him. That the lines of who she belonged to were beyond a blur. They were now criss-crossed into different territories.

I kept touching her and her noises became louder. I shushed her and she must have bitten her lip to draw the silence that followed. My fingers danced backwards and forwards from her pussy to her ass, lubing it up and preparing it for round 2. Would she resist me slipping it into her in his bedroom? I was increasingly aroused by the thoughts of betrayal.

I turned her to the bed and bent her over. With both hands, I spread her ass cheeks. Her anus was right before my eyes. It was clearly stretched from earlier. My turn had arrived. I grabbed my hard cock and gently eased it against her opening.

"Taxi's here!" he shouted up.

She jumped the moment she heard his voice, all too reminiscent of the way a cheating wife would act if her husband were to catch her. Who did she belong to now? She grabbed her clothes and began to pull them on quickly. I watched in disappointment. My window of opportunity had disappeared.

* * * * *

We sat together in the back of the taxi. Her skirt barely covered her ass and within seconds I was playing with her. She made small talk with the taxi driver. It soon transpired they had known each other 15 years earlier. They spent the entire journey chatting and laughing about old times. The fingers of my right hand spent the same amount of time going in and out of her cunt. She made no attempt to stop me. Yet her conversation with him would have implied nothing.

* * * * *

"How'd you know him?" I asked, as I turned the key in the front door.

"Thanks," she said, as I held the door open for her. "We used to fool around years ago."

"Fool around?"

She blushed and then pulled off her top, revealing her pert breasts and erect nipples. "I kissed him and..." She slid down her skirt. "Stuff."

"Stuff?"

She stood before me in only her boots. "He used to do to me what you were doing to me in the back seat."

I delighted in her beauty, admiring her nudity. "You're such a slut." I dived forward to grab her.

She held out her arms. "No, baby!"

"What is it?" I demanded.

She entered the living room, taking me by the hand. "Sit," she instructed.

I sat on the nearest sofa and watched her fantastic backside glide past me to the opposite side of the room. She sat down and parted her legs. "I want to fuck you so much," I confessed.

She laughed. "Not gonna happen, baby." Her fingers strayed to her pussy, concentrating on her clit.

"Please, I need to fuck you. Give me your ass."

"Definitely not."

"Then your pussy, please."

She stared at me. "I order you to masturbate in front of me. I want to hear what parts of the night you enjoyed and what you didn't. You can look at me, but you can't touch. I want you to behave like I am his property and you're fucking lucky I allow you even near me."

I undid my jeans and pulled out my cock.

"Get naked, baby."

I obeyed her and sat naked before her, wanking my cock and confessing what thoughts had gone through my mind. She thrived upon it, loving my arousal, my anger and, finally, my humiliation. She teased me with occasional comments throughout.

"I wish he was here now," was one. "I should've stayed the night with him and let him fuck me while you went home," was another. She played the torment with such expertise. "How annoyed are you, baby, that you don't even get to fuck my pussy while I give him my mouth, my pussy and my ass?"

Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers