My Fiancee Takes an Older Man Ch. 08

Story Info
We meet up in the bar. But who do I mean by we?
3.8k words
4
32.6k
14
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackanory
Jackanory
192 Followers

I entered the bar and spotted my fiancée in conversation with two men, neither of whom I recognised. Her body language was openly flirtatious. Her so-called husband called my name and beckoned me to his table in the corner. I detested my obedience as I walked over.

"This is a good seat to watch her," he insisted. "Everyone in here has noticed her."

"I'm not surprised," I conceded, pulling out a chair. "She looks stunning in that dress."

He nodded, his eyes focused on her.

Unfortunately, my own position granted no view of her unless I cranked my neck 180 degrees.

"Can I ask you a question?" he said.

I saw no point in refusing. "Go ahead."

"Is it true you haven't had her ass for over a year and a half?"

I felt my face redden. "Yes."

He looked me in the eye. "Don't you miss it? I mean, look at it. She has the most perfect ass in the world."

I could hear her laughter from the bar and turned to see her playfully pat one of the men's arms. She was up for anything. I could tell. She may as well have been single, never mind apparently married to another man, and certainly not engaged to me.

"I used to love watching my wife with other men," he began, obviously referring to his real-life, estranged partner. "It was like a drug. It was all I ever thought about. She was just filthy You fucked her yourself years ago, so you know what I mean."

"Yeah," I agreed, my mind casting back to one night in particular when I had fucked his wife while she begged for me to pull out and cum on her pussy.

"But she was just average looking. Now, look at her," he pointed at my fiancée, "she is a one-of-a-kind looker. And she's up for anything in the bedroom, or out of it." He took a drink of his beer and pushed across an untouched pint for myself.

"Cheers," I said.

"You do miss fucking her ass, right?"

"Of course." My humiliation continued.

"You do realise that if I ordered her to let you fuck her ass she would do it?"

I genuinely hadn't thought about it. "I suppose."

"You suppose? Wake up. She'll do absolutely anything I tell her. She's living out her wildest fantasy and loving every second. You know her better than I do, but be honest... Have you ever seen her so submissive?"

"No," I said, downing a quarter of the beer in one go.

"We can fun with this. There's no reason for us not to work together. I have no problem with you. I would understand if a lot of what has happened has gone beyond your own fantasies, mate, I really would. But you have to realise that she and I have shared not only beds but deep conversation too. She's told me you enjoy humiliation."

This was a perfect example. I didn't know where to look, although my eyes were drawn to a man stroking my fiancée's bare arm as she spoke to another.

"So a lot of what we do is for your benefit, your indulgence."

I knew then where so much of her vocabulary had come from.

"Like I said, we can work together." He sipped his beer. "Wouldn't you love to fuck that ass of hers again?"

I grinned.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

I looked around and saw the blonde and brunette from the swimming pool posing for a photograph. They were locking lips for the shot. The flash went off and they jokingly pecked for the cameraman, a liquored guy who almost fell off his stool. He passed the camera to the blonde, who thanked him. The camera was evidently hers and the images probably only hours away from a Facebook posting.

"She's had a fair amount to drink," he stated. "My... Wife." He chuckled. "Hang on a minute. Let's see if she notices this."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Remember the guy in the changing rooms? He's just walked in. He's making a beeline for the bar."

I shot a glance and in the same moment she realised his presence. I couldn't lip read, but her body language was obvious. She was excusing herself from the two men she had been flirting with and availing herself for the new stranger. His eyes stared at her legs, more than likely dreaming of slipping a hand between that slit at the thighs.

"She wanted him to be here. He caught her eye in the pool while you were chatting to the two girls."

"Do you think she'll-"

"Absolutely," he interrupted.

"Hello again," came the voice.

I looked up. "Hello, how are you?" I said, recognising the beautiful brunette from earlier.

"I'm great." She paused to call her blonde friend over. "Do you mind if we join you?"

"By all means," he said, and held out his hand. He introduced us both.

"I'm Katie," responded the brunette. "And this is Victoria."

Victoria returned a gorgeous smile before she sat next to him. I was joined by the stunning Katie. I glanced to the bar and saw my fiancée joining the stranger for a drink, sitting on a stool. She noticed our company and touched the man's arm, gripping him in a flirtatious manner. I smiled at Katie, encouraging her to follow suit. If the girl I was marrying was determined to be a slut, I was even more sure I was going to have my fun. Katie leaned forward, exposing her cleavage. She put her finger on my chest.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're absolutely gorgeous?" she asked.

I laughed, as did the rest of our table.

"Katie," began Victoria, "I thought we said we'd play it subtle?"

"I don't care." Katie was obviously tipsy. "I think he's gorgeous and I don't care what anyone thinks about that." She looked at me again. "Except you, sweetheart."

"I think you're pretty damn hot yourself," I replied.

She smiled, then bit her lower lip.

The flirting continued between myself and Katie. My fiancée's so-called husband had his eye on Victoria, and she perhaps too on him, but he played it much cooler. I looked to the bar as often as I could. Her legs were beautiful, so much flesh on show. I couldn't be certain, but my suspicions were great, that she flashed the stranger on a couple of occasions. If she did, his reaction was so elusive it led me to doubt my eyes.

Katie and Victoria excused themselves to go to the toilet together. They held hands as they walked, both wearing revealing dresses which barely covered the cheeks of their asses.

"You're definitely in there," he said quickly.

I nodded, confidence already reinforced.

"You should go for it." He casually pointed to my fiancée. "She's living the fantasy that she isn't yours. Why should you not let it go and do the same?" He leaned over the table, lowering his voice. "I'm not saying this to be cruel, but I've fucked every part of her today. Aren't you wanting some fun yourself?"

"Yes I do."

"Look at her now."

My eyes went to the bar. There was a slut in full flow, another man's hand on her thigh with his fingers tantalisingly close to slipping under that dress and up to her shaven cunt.

"You and I both know that guy watched her suck my cock earlier. He knows it."

Ironically, I knew that she knew it. I had told her.

"Do you really think she's not going to let him fuck her?"

"I... I don't know... No, she wouldn't."

He sighed. "You really are naïve. Of course she is. She's already told me several times today she wants someone else to fuck her while we're here. I want to watch her get fucked. If she really wants to take this husband and wife fantasy the whole way, that's what I'd want to see if she was my true wife."

I was speechless.

"The question you have to ask yourself is this. Do you want to watch another man fuck her or do you want to fuck that brunette?"

Katie and Victoria appeared from the ladies. Victoria noticed our slut at the bar and sat closer to the so-called husband.

"Isn't that woman supposed to be with you?" she asked.

"She's my wife." He was smiling.

"But that guy's practically... Well, you know..."

"He may as well be fingering her," he said.

Victoria and Katie laughed.

"For want of a better word... Yes," she conceded.

"It's like this. My wife is a slut. I love her for it. I openly encourage her to meet other men and to do whatever she wants. Nothing gives me greater pleasure."

There was silence.

"And what about you," began Katie, her eyes on me, "have you ever had sex with her?"

"I won't allow him," he said, answering quickly. "I don't mind strangers, but this is a friend I know too well."

"So, you're available?" asked Katie.

"I am," I replied.

"Good," she said, one of her hands finding my leg.

Victoria had one more question for him. "And what about you? Does it work both ways? Are you allowed to sample other goods?"

He hesitated, but with such confidence that he gave a wide smile through each second of the pause. "Absolutely."

* * * * *

Katie and Victoria had drank wine, cocktails and shots when they started kissing each other openly, attracting the attention of every red-blooded male in the room. My fiancée noticed and her face was not one of elation. She heightened her flirting with the stranger at the bar, exaggerating her laughter, touching his hands, his arms and his legs, playing with her hair and various other tell-tale signals.

"Excuse me for a moment," announced her husband, "I need to speak to my wife."

Victoria broke her kiss with Katie. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No, I just need to tell her exactly that. That everything is fine."

Katie did her best to distract me, although my eyes were fixed on the bar. He spoke to her, leaning in close to her ear, he shook the stranger's hand, exchanged words and laughter, then kissed my fiancée on the cheek and returned to the table.

"I wonder what he said to her," said Victoria.

Katie looked to the bar. "Whatever it was, she's not wasting any time."

My heart pounded as my fiancée's tongue entwined with another man's. She was really going for it. I had watched her kiss her so-called husband on several occasions, but never someone else. It was without hesitation that I leaned forward and met Katie's mouth. We kissed slowly at first, then she stepped up the pace. Her tongue was soft, wet and delicious. The liberation of enjoying a younger, stunning girl was tantamount to euphoria. I kissed her harder, then carefully broke away, sealing my lips on hers. She moaned as I made my way to her neck and shoulders, my hands stroking her beautiful, bare legs. I looked to the bar. She was still kissing the stranger.

"Hey, you pair," began Victoria, "get a room."

We laughed, backed off and each took a sip of our drinks.

"You're just jealous," he remarked, tapping Victoria's elbow.

She grinned, one finger on her glass. "Maybe I am," she revealed, flicking her blonde hair.

"You should kiss him," suggested Katie, smiling. "He's very good."

Victoria laughed, leaned over and whispered something in Katie's ear.

"I'm up for it," said Katie.

My fiancée approached the table, ignored the girls and myself and kneeled in front of her husband. His eyes were fixed on her legs, parted enough to give him an eyeful. She spoke lower than I expected, the presence of the girls no doubt calming her desire to inflict humiliation on one or both of the men in her life.

"I need the toilet," said Victoria, suddenly uncomfortable in the situation, and stood.

"Me too," echoed Katie, following.

He reached down and stroked my fiancée's bare leg. "You no longer need to whisper," he began. "We don't need to keep secrets from the chauffeur."

She looked at me then back to him. She remained silent.

"Repeat what you just told me. As your husband, I command you." He slipped his hand under the split of the dress to her pussy, unable to be seen by anyone in the bar.

She smiled, almost giddy under his touch. "That guy..."

"What's his name?"

She moaned, his hand moving back and forth under her dress. "David. His name's David. He's asked me back to his room."

"And what are you going to do, honey?" he demanded, a subtle sound of her juices in his fingers concluding his question.

She lowered her head. "Whatever you tell me to do."

I stared at her, dazzled by her stunning looks and shocked by her submissive guise. I had never needed to empty myself inside her more. Never since before I had first asked her out had I been so hesitant to tell her my desires. Never had I truly felt such a possessive fear that I might never fuck her pussy again.

"If I tell you that you are forbidden from allowing him to fuck you?" he asked.

"I will remain faithful to my husband," she replied, without hesitation and as if the lines had been rehearsed.

"And what if I order you to allow him?"

"Then I will allow him to."

"Finally," he cleared his throat, "what if I order you to do what you want to do?" He withdrew his fingers from her cunt.

She moaned, an agonising moan of emptiness. "I want to go back to his room. I want to explore the possibilities. I want to lose all control."

"You want to be a slut wife?" he asked.

I couldn't continue my silence any longer.

Katie and Victoria appeared from the toilets, my fiancée noticed and stood. She kissed her so-called husband on the cheek. "That's exactly what I want to be," she said.

"Then I order you to go with the final option. Do what you want to do."

Her eyes lit up as she turned and walked away from our table. She refused to lock eyes on Katie, in particular, and ignored a smile from Victoria when they shared a glance. Who was she more jealous of? The brunette? Or the fact she and I had kissed? She walked to the bar, linked arms with the stranger, or David as she had called him, and headed for the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. The girl I was engaged to marry, not only had been fucked over and over by another man, but was now headed to bed with a second.

I turned to Katie. "I'm gonna fuck you tonight, gorgeous," I said.

She looked initially surprised. "That's very forward." She laughed. "But not an issue." Her tongue found mine.

When we eventually caught a breath, we realised Victoria was all over him.

* * * * *

Victoria fumbled for the keycard to their room, his fingers under her dress and touching her pussy through the outside of her panties. I had my fingers inside Katie, throwing all caution to the wind and deciding that nothing would prevent me fucking her younger, sexy body. Her teeth were nibbling on my tongue, encouraging me to probe her further.

"I want you inside me," she confessed.

The door to their room opened and Victoria pulled him inside. Katie and I followed, instinct our only guidance as our lips never parted and my fingers refused to withdraw.

My mind drifted to my fiancée, images of her in the stranger's arms. In David's arms. On David's cock.

Katie's hand found my cock in my trousers and squeezed hard. I sensed her disappointment that I was not erect. My own shame and fears beginning to surface. Her eyes darted to Victoria on her knees, with his cock obviously in her mouth. I had little doubt he was hard. Katie smiled as she rubbed me. I tensed up and prayed I would stiffen.

"It's okay," she said. "Don't worry."

We entered the bathroom and she sat herself on the edge of the bath, spreading her legs. Her pussy ever so inviting, I dived to my knees and tasted her clit. There was barely a trace of pubic hair anywhere at all.

"Oh God!" she screamed.

My tongue worshipped this perfect, younger specimen, eating up her juices so full of life and of lust. She rocked her body back and shoved her hips towards me. My hands seized her thighs and she gasped. Our eyes locked on each other. I backed away from her clit and enjoyed the sensation of her legs buckling. I glanced to her pussy lips and grinned, inhaling her sweet, sexy scent.

"Lick me... Please."

I hesitated, only out of badness. Suddenly all control was lost and my tongue found the slit between her lips.

"FUCK!!!!"

Her moistness was beyond what I had imagined. Here was a girl who truly looked after herself, if her taste was any evidence to go on.

"Don't you dare fucking stop!" she cried, clawing my scalp.

I had little to no intention, my only concern my cock still drooping in my trousers. I licked intently at Katie's pussy and freed one of my hands from her legs. I fondled myself to no avail. Panic set in. What if I couldn't gain an erection? What if I wasted this most fantastic of opportunities to nail a beauty such as Katie? Was there something seriously wrong with me? I couldn't control an erection when I watched my fiancée with someone else, but when I was with someone else there was just nothing at all. My heart pounded, more out of fear than fanatical lust.

"That's it, that's it... Oh... My..."

Her words disappeared as my other hand found its way inside her. I could perform miracles on the body of another, but still my cock lay dormant.

"I want you to fuck me!" came Victoria's cry from the other room.

I worried Katie would soon make a similar demand.

"Your fingers feel so good," she whispered.

I relaxed inside, but did not relent my efforts with either hand. My sweat broke. Her cries increased. My cock may as well have been in another hotel.

"Hey," he called. "Why don't you two come out here and join us?"

Katie began to move. I released my cock and held her pretty little figure by her waist, my tongue making no retreat from her clit and my fingers dancing inside that gorgeous cunt of hers.

"Oh God," she replied. "We'll be a minute."

There was laughter from the other room.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me," Katie insisted.

"I can't wait to get inside you," I replied, frantically fighting for some mental block to disappear.

There was the familiar sound of his grunting from the other room. I felt so low, so scarred, by the fact that this bull could not only fuck my fiancée in front of me several times, but another young girl next door and here I was with Katie and nothing was happening below my waist.

"Enough!" he shouted. "Join us!"

Katie crossed her legs and pushed my head to the side. I nuzzled her beautiful, soft thigh and wondered what on earth was wrong with me. She pulled my tongue to hers.

"I love the taste of myself," she said.

Something fired down below. It was minuscule. But I didn't miss it. Her hand found mine and led me out of the bathroom. The additional exercise and redeployment of my blood flow did little favours for my problem.

We were greeted with the sight of Victoria bent over the far side of the bed, ass in the air, as he pounded into her. Both were completely naked. Both were looking in our direction. Both noticed my cock before I could pull Katie in front of me. I couldn't deny I was thrilled by the thoughts of my fiancée serving me up a little humiliation, but this was something completely different. And it was not something I enjoyed.

"Come here, babe," said Victoria.

Katie slipped off her dress and climbed onto the bed, shoving her own rear upwards. Any real man would have had the balls to fuck that, I thought. My instinct was evolving into a desire to shield my cock from view rather than to proudly announce it to the game.

"Look at that," he said, proudly.

The two gorgeous girls were exploring each other's mouths, Victoria much more earnestly as the passion of having a cock inside her took her to another level. Katie's antics were jovial, but the sexual depletion obvious. Especially to I.

"Fuck her hole," he said.

"Oh yes, please," she begged. "I need fucked so badly."

I approached rather quickly, realising a hesitation would only give further view to my embarrassing situation. Suddenly I was behind Katie. I buried my face in her pussy. It was the only distraction. Her moans confirmed a temporary reprieve.

"You feel so good inside me," Victoria announced to him and to anyone else who cared to listen.

"I want you to fuck me next," Katie added.

My humiliation increased. Yet another conquest on the horizon for him. Yet another disappointment for me.

"FUCK!" squealed Victoria.

Jackanory
Jackanory
192 Followers
12