My Fiancee Takes an Older Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers

My fingers replaced my tongue on Katie's pussy and I dared my eyes to watch the action unfold before me. He had Victoria's hair in the palm of his hand, wrenching hard so her neck was stretched upwards. He was fucking her as if she were a wanton slut. I side-glanced to an imaginary camera. Surely she was a wanton slut! I returned my stare. I wondered, as my fingers rammed in and out of Katie's cunt, if he had ever fucked my fiancée with such vigour.

"Oh my God!" cried one of the girls.

Then it struck me. She was no doubt in a similar position to Victoria right that very instant, giving her cheap cunt to that David guy. If not, then I could only surmise her mouth was impaled upon him. Or her ass. Jesus, I thought, what if she gave her ass away to yet another man?

My heartbeat increased, my cock hit my leg first and then stretched out before me. Below Katie's cunt. I was hard. The fear -- or rather the thought and the mental pictures -- of my fiancée being a dirty slut with another man had solved my problem. I couldn't fathom how fucked up that made me. But for that single moment I really didn't care. I was erect and there was a stunning, younger woman on all fours before me.

"Fuck me now!" she cried.

TO BE CONTINUED. FEEDBACK / IDEAS FOR FUTURE PARTS WELCOME.

Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers
12