My Fiancee Takes an Older Man Ch. 09

Story Info
He & I join Katie & Victoria in the room. Fiancee elsewhere.
5.5k words
3.31
47.6k
18
27

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers

In the previous part, he and I pulled a blonde, Victoria, and a brunette, Katie, in the hotel bar. We were invited back to their room. Meanwhile my fiancée, playing the role of his wife to the new people we have met, has gone back to another room with another man named David. The last part ended with me gaining an erection, with Katie bent over in front of me.

"Fuck me now!" Katie cried.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass back towards me until the head of my cock was nestled at the entrance to her cunt. She was beautifully soaking, shaven and, I knew I was seconds away from discovering, sensual. She pushed herself back as much as possible, her back arched. I hesitated, seeking to enjoy the moment, the thrill, the lust -- the almost forgotten feeling of a woman desiring to be taken and fucked.

"FUCK YES!"

I was inside her, her pussy enveloping more of my cock as I ploughed forward. The feeling of a new pussy to explore was only amplified by the denial -- the cuckolding - I had been forced from another. Katie wasn't my fiancée. She was younger. She was fresh. She was fucking hot.

"Turn her more towards the wall," he suggested.

"Yeah," agreed Victoria, her eyes a frenzy, "I wanna see your cock going in and out of her."

I obliged, almost too willingly. Katie's equal obedience suggested she was up for anything as well. She buried her head on the bed, thrust her hips higher and discovered what it was to be fucked by a man who had been denied a cunt for too long. I slammed into her hard, smacking her cheeks with the palms of my hand. This was the fucking my fiancée had earned. This was the fucking she had spurned. This was the fucking that young Katie would never forget.

Victoria crawled forward on all fours. She neared Katie's midriff, her hands reaching out and stroking her body. He joined her on the bed, her pussy just out of reach of his cock if he remained standing at the side of the bed.

"Oh, I love being fucked!" yelled Katie.

Victoria's hands roamed over Katie's waist, I presumed to her breasts and finally down to her pussy. I felt her fingers caressing my balls, although my rhythm was much too violent to pause for a sensual stroking.

"Let me taste you on his cock," Victoria suggested to Katie.

Katie slumped forward and my cock was achingly released from her snatch.

Victoria didn't hesitate, her tongue lashing every remnant of her friend's pussy from my head. She worshipped every drop which had gathered under the foreskin, leaving no trace untouched.

"There's more," I insisted, pulling the foreskin forward and revealing inches to the base covered in Katie's juice.

Victoria's will was to coat me first in her saliva, then to suck everything right back up. He was still fucking her, although his pace had slackened.

"I wonder if your wife's getting fucked yet," Katie said, completely out of the blue.

He smiled.

I worried and closed my eyes, images of her being held down and used by another man permeating my mind. Stills and video clips lined my synapses. Her being dominated and desiring every shock to her system that would come with the humiliating use of a stranger. I couldn't help but imagine her satisfaction, her lust, her craving, her success at enjoying the attention of the opposite sex.

Victoria started to suck my cock differently. No longer pursuing the taste of a friend. Intently, she was readying me to supply one or both of them with my own juice.

"I hope so," he admitted. "And then she can tell me about it later."

"That is sooooo cool," Katie said.

The sound of Victoria sucking my cock reverberated around the room. Her discipline seemed too perfect, as if she was no longer distracted. I opened my eyes and saw him joining Katie on the bed, his cock no longer inside his blonde slut. He brushed Katie's beautiful brunette hair behind her ear and pulled her towards his groin.

"Is this what you like your wife doing to other men?" she asked, taking his cock in her hand and jerking him gently.

"Yes," he managed, adjusting to the new touch of another.

I grasped Victoria's long, blonde hair in a bunch. She gazed up, half-enabling a smile to escape her lust-fuelled lips. She wasn't dropping my cock from her mouth for nobody. Fuck, she was good. A real antidote for all the humiliation and heartbreak -- if I could even use that word -- my fiancée had put me through. A gentle reminder that I had been the one to open Pandora's box jolted my memory with a mental picture of the first time he had fucked her a few weeks earlier. When I had been ordered to the pub. When all knowledge of what had happened that night had been denied to me. All that I had to go on was his text message, hinting quite clearly that they had experimented with bondage. That he had restrained her. I saw her bent over with her hands bound, cunt and ass exposed only to him and only for him.

"What else?" Katie asked.

"Suck my cock and I'll tell you," he insisted, beckoning her lips to his head.

She engorged him in a second.

He stifled a rare swear word and enjoyed a few pleasing seconds of oral sex from her.

Victoria cupped my balls and, expertly using her tongue, pushed my cock to one side of her mouth. She held it between her teeth and spat out a couple of vital words. "Somebody's close."

I half-grinned, half-worried of the consequences of being the first to explode.

"I love knowing what a slut she is," he began. "I find her such a sexy lady. No one will ever turn me on the way she does. When I think of another man getting to fuck her, my cock gets rock hard."

I wondered if he was putting himself in my shoes. If he was mocking me. Or if he was recalling stories of his own real-life, ex-wife.

Victoria's fingers travelled under my balls and, with one digit, rubbed my anus. I squirmed at first. "Relax," she insisted.

I was in unfamiliar territory, my behind tense.

She gently circled my anus. She smiled and resumed her sucking of my cock.

"I love knowing that she finds joy in the arms of another man, her mouth on the cock of another, her pussy spread wide for him."

My mind was a sea of my fiancée taking a ready supply of new dicks, under his instruction, of Victoria's mouth on my cock, running back and forth at a phenomenal rate, her fingertip slowly probing the entrance to my ass and Katie's delivering a visually stunning blow-job. How I wished I'd had my turn.

"She is a whore and she loves it," he added.

I felt my balls contorting above her wrist, my anus strangely opening to accept more of her finger and finally my cock beginning to spurt in her mouth.

Her eyes lit up, at first causing doubt as to whether the emotion was anger or joy. She raced her lips to the base of my cock and sucked on my entire length.

I couldn't control a word out of my mouth in that moment, nor a motion in my body. I was an assortment of assault and denial. Pushing her back and fucking her mouth. Wanting relief and straining release. More and more of my cum entered her mouth.

"You lucky lad," he remarked. "I thought sure I'd be first."

For thirty seconds she slurped on my cock and rubbed my anus until finally I could receive no more stimulation. I lifted my crack from her finger and flipped over onto my back, a trail of cum and saliva leading my cock to Victoria's mouth. She smiled, mouth closed, and winked. She rolled herself across the bed to his cock, reaching out and pulling it from Katie's mouth. Katie moaned, one of annoyance and not of pleasure. Victoria's free hand found Katie's chin and gently encouraged her towards her. Their lips made contact, gently at first.

"Holy..." he said, as Katie's tongue found Victoria's and they snogged a cocktail of saliva and cum.

Only I and, perhaps more so Victoria, could testify as to how many parts cum and how many saliva. These stunning sluts were insatiable, allowing no trace to go to waste between them. There was a slight dribble from Victoria's lips. Katie quickly caressed it into her breasts.

My hand found my cock. I had came hard and fast, but still I was erect. A pleasing discovery given my earlier anxieties. I noticed Katie's throat gulp first.

"Spoilsport," he said.

He and I laughed.

Victoria stared into her friend's eyes for a couple of seconds. There was an intensity to her glance. Something shared perhaps only by women. Or rather, sluts. Katie's eyes were almost a picture of intimidation. Of threat. Or rather, threatened. She slowly arched back. Victoria pounced, her hands forcing Katie down hard and holding her still. The blonde on brunette attack had commenced.

"No," whispered Katie, shutting her legs.

Victoria held no interest in her pussy and prised open Katie's mouth, licking her lips in circular motions. She spilled the last of my cum from her mouth. Katie appeared to cringe as she accepted the final load.

"Swallow," insisted Victoria, a wholesome, dominant tone in her voice.

He ran his hands up and down Katie's calves. Her eyes were of the submissive. A last, dying air of reluctance pleading for a reprieve.

"Do it now," Victoria added.

Katie closed her eyes and gulped down my cum. His hands strayed further up her legs until they found Victoria's gorgeous, round ass. She deliberately jutted it out towards him. He spanked her and she purred. Katie took a deep breath, licked her lips a little less reluctantly and gently spread her legs. One of his hands strayed to her pussy, alternating between lips and clit. She was smiling again.

He shifted himself between Katie's legs and spread Victoria's lips over her. "I hope you don't mind," he whispered.

"Not at all," replied Victoria, pushing her pussy towards his cock.

He entered her again and she squealed.

Katie's face was a picture of disappointment. "I need my share of him too," she complained.

His hand continued to pleasure Katie's pussy while he pounding Victoria with his cock, the pussies of the two girls regularly coming into contact. I sat and watched, mesmerised and temporarily forgotten.

"What's he feel like?" Katie asked.

"Fucking great," answered Victoria.

"Let me taste you on him."

Victoria smiled and rammed her cunt back on his cock, eager for more. "Give me another minute first."

He grabbed her hips and violently humped her. Her screams were no doubt heard up and down the corridor. A blonde slut was getting fucked hard and cared not in the slightest who knew. His hands roamed up her sides, grabbing her breasts, a quick dart to Katie's pussy revealed a couple of Victoria's fingers had taken the place of his, until finally he seized her blonde hair and threw her forward. The girls' mouths entwined. Such was the capacity of their lust for each other's tongues that I couldn't decipher what either was saying, although clearly they were trying to communicate.

"Okay, now," said Victoria, clearly and finally.

Katie slid beneath her and pulled his cock from Victoria's cunt. She stuffed it into her mouth and lapped up the taste of her friend on him. Victoria raised one of her legs high in the air and encouraged her pussy to his mouth. His hesitation was invisible if it existed, his tongue diving head first into her young cunt. Her volume hit a new pitch.

I was touched with envy as I watched the developing threesome. He had the stunning Katie engulfing every inch of his cock, saturated with Victoria's juices, whilst he had the run of the gorgeous blonde's cunt on his mouth. I continued to masturbate, hopeful my erection would not cease to exist. Fucking Katie was only my beginning. I wanted to throw Victoria onto her back and fuck her pussy hard. She seemed the kinkier of the two. Perhaps not by far. But there was something insatiable about her sluttiness. An image of my fiancée sucking off David flashed into my eyes. I shook it off and approached the action.

My fingers found Victoria's nipples first. I tweaked them. She opened her eyes and stared at me. I tweaked harder.

She pushed my hands away and shook her head, struggling to steady her shape as he continued to eat her. Was she rejecting me? Her face was a flush with lust. Or was he taking her to her limits? I reached out and stroked her cheek, running my finger towards her lips. She bit my finger, at first playfully. As her body began to shake though, she snapped down on my forefinger and trapped it in her mouth. She was trying to silence her screams. Her breasts bobbed up and down, her waist shook side to side, juice ejaculated from her cunt onto his mouth and chest. Even Katie was coated in some.

I pulled my finger away at the earliest opportunity and examined the damage. Bloody hell, I thought. It was almost unbelievable. There were serious dents from her teeth.

She fell from his mouth to the bed and flopped down on her chest, her lungs heaving for breath.

A rising anger from the pain she had inflicted, I flipped her onto her back and spread her legs. "You're not done yet," I insisted.

"Oh God," she said, and at once covered her eyes and wiped sweat from her brow.

I pinned her legs over my shoulders and held my cock against her pussy, rubbing the head up and down her lips. His mouth had ensured she was soaking, open and hungry. I grinned as her eyes locked on mine. It was the first time I had witnessed any shred of vulnerability in Victoria. I was excited. To take this ravishing whore and to fuck her in her moment of weakness, of maximum exposure, was a rare opportunity I dared not miss. I pushed every inch of my cock inside her.

"Fucking hell!" she cried.

I held it deep inside her and didn't miss her stare.

"Oh God, you're right up me."

I pulled it out to the head, held it there, gazed into her lust-crazed eyes, and finally rammed it back inside her. She yelped and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me harder inside her. I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, holding nothing back. The intensity of the fucking sent shock waves across the bed, I noticed halting even Katie's sucking of his cock. He was watching too. I disappointed neither, although my seizing of Victoria's cunt as my own was for my own selfish reasons. I needed to feel in control again. In command. At the height of domination. How a man should feel. No more humiliating. Degrading. Or cuckolding. This was pure man on woman. Fucking.

"Don't stop!" cried Victoria.

I had no intention.

"Fucking hell," remarked Katie. "I thought you had an eye for me, but you didn't fuck me like that."

Sweat dripped from my forehead onto Victoria's face. She brought up her tongue to meet it, tasting me good and proper. Yet again.

He crawled his way around Katie and kneeled beside Victoria's face. She was still staring at me as he caressed her cheek and hair. He gently turned her mouth towards his cock and offered her his head.

She allowed her eyes to remain fixed on mine as she took him between her lips. Her tongue circled his head. Still she stared at me. I fucked her pussy hard. Her head rocked back under the force. But her eyes refused to budge their glance. He pushed his cock back and forth in her mouth, never allowing the head to leave.

"That is so hot," said Katie, touching herself as she watched.

He pulled her hair hard so that her head turned completely into his cock, robbing her eyes of our stare. I ever so slightly slackened my pace, building into a comfortable rhythm where I could enjoy every fold of her lips as I entered and exited. I pulled out completely and slapped her clit with my cock. Her response was a cross between a moan and a yelp, although she continued to rock her mouth to and fro on his cock. He reached out to her chest and pinched her nipples. On this occasion, she made no attempt to protect herself.

Katie reached out and stroked his thigh, her fingers edging nearer to his cock. "Let me suck you too," she pleaded.

He chuckled. "You'll need to make room for yourself," he said.

She looked around the bed and sighed. "I feel left out."

I pummelled Victoria with all my might again, determined to force another orgasm out of her before I came.

"You're such a bitch, Victoria," Katie said, her tone joking.

Between gobbles, Victoria affirmed her agreement in a muffled tone.

"You're just loving their cocks, aren't you?"

Another positive response.

Katie dangled her legs over the side of the bed and dragged herself up. She moved around to the other side of him, and knelt down. Her head came level with his cock in Victoria's mouth. She watched eagerly, sticking her tongue out and licking her lips.

"Come closer," he said.

She obeyed.

He pulled his cock from a blonde slut with no intentions of letting him away so easily.

"No, no, no," she complained, shaking her hair wildly as she fought for more of his cock.

He exhaled a subtle hint of laughter and brought Katie's mouth to his member. "Oh yes," he said. "That feels good."

I grabbed Victoria's face and turned her towards me again as I fucked her. Her mouth was gaping wide open as I drilled inside her. Her screams returned quickly. Katie's eyes wandered from his cock to the intensity of my fuck with Victoria. I enjoyed the look of envy upon her. To have two girls in the same room, both desiring me to fuck them. It was a welcome break from the absurdity of my life which had so fluently become the norm.

"Suck my balls," he ordered, and pulled Katie from his cock.

She obliged. His bulging testicles under his cock hid her beautiful eyes from my view.

Victoria's whore-like facial expressions were enough of a substitute to hold my attention as I plunged back and forth inside her. I released her face and grabbed her tits. They were a handy bunch. I squeezed and slapped them as they jiggled about. She threw her head back and screamed. I almost wished he would force his cock back inside her mouth. To silence the tramp. To make her take her fucking with a complete muteness. I turned her on her side, facing towards Katie's mouth on his balls. Go on, I said inside, take it.

Victoria reached out and wanked his cock. She was vigorous, as if she wanted him to cum as quickly as possible. She watched what she was doing, eager as if she would never again enjoy the opposite sex. Katie licked and sucked each of his balls in turn below.

I could hold back no longer and pulled out of her, ejaculating spurt after spurt of hot cum on her belly and tits. I wanked a final flurry which landed on her clit. Her hand, naturally, collected and calmly rubbed it into her lips.

I was spent.

Still, the two girls worked on his groin. He was smiling, knowing full well I was finished. He had been afforded the attention of my fiancée all day. He was in no rush to cum. He probably couldn't, even if he wanted to, such had been the repetitive nature of her efforts.

I silently made my way to the bathroom to freshen up, giving the threesome a final glance before I left them. I showered quickly, eager to return, wondering if I could gain another erection and have the two of them worship my genitals as they had his. I was in the mood for a lazy one. To lie on the bed and have them work away.

I turned off the shower and found a towel. I half-dried myself. Such was the burning desire to return to the bed that I saw little logic in fussing.

I heard his voice, quiet but clearly, before I opened the bathroom door. I caught the handle and swung it open. I walked, naked, into the room and was greeted by the sight of him on his back, the girls with a piece of his cock each in their mouths. He was holding his mobile phone to his ear and holding up a finger to his mouth, indicating I maintained my silence.

"That's great," he began, "I'm glad you had a good time."

He held the phone before him for a few seconds and searched for a particular key. When he found it, the loud speaker facility came into play.

"Oh, sweetie, it was incredible." I recognised the all too familiar voice.

Jackanory
Jackanory
191 Followers
12