My Fiancee Takes an Older Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The wife," whispered Katie to me.

I nodded, far from oblivious.

Her lips returned to his balls, kissing and sucking them quietly. Victoria's mouth enveloped the head of his cock.

"Tell me what happened," he said. "I want to know."

"Can he hear me?" my fiancée asked.

"The chauffeur? No, of course not. Nobody can hear you. I have complete privacy. So tell me what you got up to with that guy."

"He had such a big cock," she began, unknowingly encouraging smiles from our blonde and brunette friends. "I could feel it through his trousers on the way to his room. He had his fingers in my pussy in the lift. Actually in my pussy, not on my clit. He teased it with his thumb, but pulled away when I pushed it towards him. He was such a tease. I didn't want to enjoy it, the way he was playing with my desires. The way he manipulated me. But, sweetie..."

"What?"

"It turned me on so much. I just couldn't stop squeezing his cock through his trousers. And the worst bit?"

"Go on."

"We weren't alone in the lift."

He grinned. "Who was there?"

Victoria swallowed him whole.

"Another couple. She knew what was happening. I don't know about the man. They got off the floor below David's."

"On first name terms, are we?" he said.

She hesitated. "Yeah... Do you want me to go on?"

I wanted to at the very least attempt to silence her, but the moment evaporated all too quickly.

"I insist," he said.

She purred down the phone. "I'm completely naked here, sweetie. My legs are spread for you. I've showered and pampered myself for you."

His eyebrows narrowed. "That was quick."

Silence.

"He mustn't have lasted very long with you, no?"

A couple of seconds passed. Muffled noise of the girls on his cock were all I could hear. I dared myself to do something. Anything. Make a sound. A reason -- no, an excuse -- for this to stop.

"He didn't have your stamina," she finally answered. "But he did fuck me like a bull."

He smiled like a Cheshire cat. "Steady on, slow down. Deliver the details to me as they happened. You know I love it when you tell me these stories in intricate detail."

Further silence from her end suggested she shared my surprise. He was talking as if this had happened before? Was he speaking for the sake of Katie and Victoria, merely playing along the elaborate hoax that my fiancée was his wife? Or had she done this before? Had he instructed another man to fuck her and then have her relive the experience with him? I didn't doubt her capabilities. Not one bit. But her integrity. Surely not. Surely... I wasn't sure of anything.

Katie glanced at my cock, then darted away again. I looked down. There wasn't much of an impression to be made. After cumming twice, it was deflated and anything but attractive. My confidence dived.

"Okay..." She paused. I knew the tone in her voice. She had her suspicions someone else was there. "You sure you want to hear this over the phone?"

"Yes."

"Wouldn't you rather come up to the room and fuck me while I tell you?"

He ran his free hand over Katie's tanned, naked leg. "Tell me now... Or I'll have to administer another form of punishment upon my return."

"Oh, don't tempt me. I've been such a bad girl already. My pussy is on fire. I need you here."

There was a frustration in his face. "Tell me now. Tell me everything."

She masked a sigh that only someone who had been with her as long as I had could recognise. "He mauled me all the way to his room, in the lift, in the corridor and finally outside his door. Sweetie, he had me naked in the corridor for a few seconds. He stripped me and finger-fucked me til I gushed all over his hand."

This reminded me of a time, several years previously on a holiday in Spain, when I had done the very same thing to her.

"A few seconds?" he asked.

She giggled. "A minute. Two at the most. Anyone could have seen me out there. I'm sure somebody had to hear me. I tried to keep the noise down, but... I can't remember if I managed to when I gushed. I lost all control. I just grabbed him and stuck my tongue down his throat. I... I begged him... I begged him to take me inside and fuck me."

Victoria's fingers slipped between her legs. Katie's pussy was already being pleasured by him.

"You begged for another man's cock?" he asked, his eyes on mine.

Never had I felt so naked. So exposed. So little. So nothing. There was no anger in my emotion. I literally couldn't feel it if there was even the remotest inkling of it. My own understanding of my feelings were shrouded in mystery. Would I later relive this moment and beat myself senseless? It was possible. The humiliation often aroused me, especially in retrospect. My shrivelled cock wasn't enjoying the present, however. As much as I wanted to award the girls with another erection to fight over, it wasn't forthcoming.

"I didn't have to beg for long. He opened the door and dragged me inside. My knees were weak and he threw me onto the bed. He didn't eat me. I didn't suck him. He just lay on top of me and fucked me. There was no kissing. No intimacy. Just a down and dirty fuck. He used me like a whore. Banged me like a slut. Oh, sweetie, I want you to come back to the room and fuck me, sweetie."

"We'll be up to the room shortly," he said.

"I just want you to fuck me. Do you have to bring him with you?"

In one swift motion, my humiliation exonerated any and all actions I had committed with Katie and Victoria. The two looked up from his cock, slurping and stifling giggles at my dismissal. I felt pathetic and aroused in one single moment. How was this possible?

"Why not?" he asked her.

"I'd like us to be alone."

He laughed. "Maybe I'll have you tell him what you've told me."

"No!"

Katie mocked an "Aw," at me.

Victoria's eyes found my cock. She glanced up to him. He didn't notice. She released his cock and stood up. Her breasts looked fantastic, heaving. Why did blondes suit big tits? I couldn't believe the speed of various thought spinning across my mind. Her eyes were on my cock again. I sensed no immediate disappointment from her. She was undoubtedly no angel. No virgin. No novice. There was nothing shameful about a man who had came twice not being immediately erect for a third time.

She approached me, ran her hand over my balls and cock and kissed my neck. I didn't want her lips on mine. The thought of his cock in her mouth repulsed me. Or at least the thought of sharing a kiss with her after it had been.

"Did he make you cum?" he asked my fiancée.

"No," she answered.

"Did he cum?"

"Er... Yes."

"Where?"

"He... He pulled out... And... He came on my tits."

"Did he wear a condom?"

"Oh yes, of course. I'm not that stupid."

Victoria played with my cock, pulling the foreskin back and forth. I looked down. Why did it have to look so small when it wasn't aroused? I panicked.

"We'll be up soon," he said.

"Okay," she began, "I'll save myself for you. But don't be long. I could use one more shag before the night is out."

Victoria dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. She sucked back and forth, encouraging life into my cock.

Katie devoured his erection. He in turn finger-fucked her.

Two people in the room were getting it on. Two people were trying. Two people were failing.

I stroked Victoria's hair, tried to relax and even stretched my mind to images my fiancée had unwittingly conjured on the phone.

Victoria picked up the pace, one hand massaging my balls. They were anything but bulging. Exploded, emptied and exasperated. She released my cock from her mouth and caught it with her other hand. The fucking thing didn't even feel her whole palm as she attempted a wank.

There was an increase in activity from the bed. He was fucking Katie's mouth for all it was worth. His moans increased. Her legs bucked against his fingers. It crossed my mind for a confusing split-second that they hadn't fucked. Or if they had, I had missed it when I showered. She worshipped his length at an astonishing rate. Each and every inch of him travelling in and out of her mouth at speed. She cupped his balls.

Victoria sighed and let go of my cock.

He came hard over Katie's face, most of it missing her mouth. He and her expelled erotic tones of pleasure. She ummmed and aaahed as spurts landed on her cheeks, her nose, her chin and her chest. He held back nothing in his grunts. His aggression. His desire.

Victoria looked over and back at me. "I'm sorry, honey," she began, "I'm hungry." She walked back to the bed and, as an antonym to Katie's lack of desire, melted her mouth on every drop of his cum she could find. She cleaned her friend as only a cumslut could.

I stood at the edge of the bed, watching. I was unable to get any form of erection as he brought Katie to a climax with his fingers. I was the odd one out. The loser. The afterthought. I was completely humiliated.

Victoria kissed Katie for half a minute, closing the curtains on what, I supposed in all honesty, hadn't been the worst night of my life.

He kicked his legs out of the bed, stood, stretched and headed for the shower. Katie buried her head in Victoria's shoulder, announced her tiredness and shut her eyes. Victoria couldn't seem to bring herself to look at me. Perhaps she was sparing me the embarrassment.

I found my clothes and dressed in silence. He wasn't far behind.

"Girls," he began, pulling on his underwear, "that was a terrific night. We really enjoyed ourselves. Didn't we?"

I nodded.

Victoria smiled.

Katie snored.

He finished dressing, made subtle small-talk and then we left.

* * * * *

He spoke a little as we walked through the hotel from the girls' room to the one he and my fiancée were booked into. I concentrated on barely a word he said. My mind was swimming with the reality of facts, the depths of fears and the consequences on the future.

Never mind the fact that my fiancée had been fucked by another man - another one! - but that I had fucked two other girls myself. And my fiancée's lover knew all about it. She had previously warned me that if I did anything with one girl never mind two it would be over between us. I would be homeless.

We turned a corner from one corridor to another and I could see their room close. I realised my error. He had me by the balls. I could not stop him doing anything with her. All he would have to do would be to threaten to tell her what I did and I would crumble.

"If she asks you about her going off with the man," he began, "if she wants to know if it annoyed you or hurt you, tell her it didn't and that she had your blessing."

He didn't need to issue any threats. He had my agreement in stone.

TO BE CONTINUED. FEEDBACK ALWAYS WELCOME.

12