My Fiancée's Weight Loss Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully the next day was Saturday and I had the entire day to work on getting ready for the trip, if we were still going. I probably should not have walked out the way I did but I needed to prove a point. I am sure I made it but at what cost. I did not want to lose my fiancée but I also did not plan to keep playing this stupid weight loss game of hers either. I was working away and had my head inside the closet when she walked up to the camper door.

"Can we go inside and talk for a minute?" She asked rather timidly.

"I don't see any reason why not sweetheart."

We went in the house and stopped in the living room. She looked at me and she had tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. I grabbed her and told her that I loved her and just held her till she looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry."

I looked at her and smiled and said, "Why don't we just forget that it happened and move on baby, will that work for you?"

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean by yes and no?"

"Yes we can move on but no we have to finish what I started, because I need you to help me and I was wrong."

"Okay, we will just use your weight from last night and start today then will that work for you?" I asked her with a smile.

"I wish I could say yes but for this to work I need to actually follow through and I didn't last night so can we just take care of it now please."

"I guess we can do that but we never really decided how much you were to be spanked."

She looked at me and said, "I don't want to put a number on it, and I trust you to give me what you think I need each time. I don't want the punishments to be easy slaps; I want to know that I did not follow through."

"If that is what you want sweetheart then that is what I will give you." I said as I sat on the chair across the room.

"I motioned for her to come over and she stood to my right and just as she was about to lean over I looked at her and said, "This is to be a punishment sweetheart and part of that is the embarrassment of being spanked correct?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Then you are to take your pants down to your ankles as well as your panties and then lay your cute little ass over my knee."

Jenny began to unbutton her pants and then pulled the zipper down before pushing them down towards her ankles. One they were there she hooked her fingers into her panties and lowered them in much the same manner. She was now standing to my right giving me a full view of her clean shaven pussy. She stood there for a minute and then looked at me and said, "Don't tell me that you are not enjoying this because I know you are. I picked this punishment because I know you have always wanted to spank me and play with my ass and I have always turned you away. I had to do this for the both of us and I hope that by the time I have lost weight I can either accept the fact that I enjoy this or you can accept the fact that I can't. Now please spank my ass so we can go get the camper ready."

Jenny laid herself over my lap and I began to slap her ass like she was being punished. I did not give her slaps to warm her up because this was not a game to her. She wanted it to be a punishment for not following through with her plan. I gave her probably 15 good shots to her ass covering it entirely and then I stopped and told her that I was finished. Jenny stood up and rubbed her ass and then pulled up her panties and pants and turned to go towards the camper.

We worked the rest of the day getting the camper ready and making sure that we had everything we needed. We finished early enough that we had time to go get another movie and she made us taco salads for supper that evening. We sat and watched the movie and just enjoyed being with each other. She was very careful what she ate and drank all day and made sure not to grab a snack even when she wanted one. We only had 5 days until we left for our vacation and I wished we could have left right then. Around 9 she went and got the scale and sat it on the floor. She looked at me and smiled and then said, "It looks like it's your ass tonight buster because I only weigh 149."

I knew I was going to get it but she had lost weight and that was the deal. She didn't tell me any more than that however. "Let's go, get those pants off and across my lap. I can't wait to see your ass with a nice red tinge to it."

"You are starting to enjoy this a little too much I think." I said to her laughing.

"Oh I am just starting to enjoy it. This is only the beginning honey. You told me that you would do whatever it took to help me get through this and tonight I am going to begin to show you what I am going to do to you every time I lose weight."

"I agreed to let you spank me." I protested.

"You agreed to and I quote 'and I will support you in whatever you choose to do it...okay?' does that ring a bell for you honey?"

I was in trouble because I had said that. "Don't you think it would be fair if I only got punished in the same fashion you would get punished for not following what we agreed to?"

"That works for me sweetheart. So if I gain weight I get a paddle and a plug correct?"

"I believe that is what you wanted me to do."

"So if that is the case you should get the paddle and a plug if I lose weight then." She said with a huge smile on her face.

"Didn't we forget a step in there somewhere? You know where you only get spanked for losing weight and the paddle if you gain. How do I go directly to the paddle?" I asked before this got any farther out of hand.

"Yeah I realized that when I thought about it but I then realized that since you agreed to support me in any way that I chose I was good with it...how about you?"

My goose was cooked or in this case my ass was. I dropped my trousers to the floor and then pulled my briefs down to join them. I was standing right in front of her and my cock was getting stiffer the longer I stood there. She looked at me and said, "Why don't you just go ahead and remove your shirt as well sweetheart, it's only going to get in the way."

I peeled off my shirt and then stepped out of my clothes so I was standing stark naked in front of her with my cock acting like a divining rod. She reached out and grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her. She placed it between her thighs as I went down over her lap and then closed her legs together trapping my cock between them. She then told me to spread my legs apart as far as I could get them so that she had access to my entire ass. It was not long and she started to spank my ass with her hand. She must have spanked me about 20 times with her hand and then she reached over and picked up the leather paddle.

"You mean I get both?" I asked hoping for a reprieve.

"You sure do and I appreciate your support in me losing weight. I hope I lose at least a pound a day for the next 30 days."

As soon as she said it she started to hit me with the paddle. She could have hit me much harder but she didn't. I think this was more of a power thing to her at this point and she wanted to see if I was willing to allow her to do this to me. She probably gave me about 15 swats with the paddle and then she sat it down and started to rub my ass. During this whole time my cock had been trapped between her thighs and cum was dripping from the end. I could feel it leaking out and she had to feel it between her thighs.

While she was rubbing my ass she told me that she knew I was enjoying this even if I was not the one doing the spanking. "I hope you like the rest of it since you will be doing the same thing to me if I mess up."

I was not sure exactly what she had in mind yet but when she told me to reach back and spread the cheeks of my ass apart I knew what was coming. "She reached over and grabbed a bottle and I heard the sound of the cap being taken off. She squeezed it and allowed some lube to land right on my asshole. The cold from the lube told me what was coming and then she said, "You better pull them apart farther than that or I am going to get a plug to use on your ass."

It is amazing what a person will do to get there ass spread farther when you get threatened in that way. I really did not want the plug in my ass. I wanted to put the plug in her ass. She rubbed her finger around my anus for a minute or so and then she shoved slowly into my ass until it would not go in any farther. I started to hump into her thighs with each stroke she made with her finger. Her finger went out and my ass followed. When she shoved the finger in I pushed my cock forward and down between her thighs. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was using her thighs to milk my cock.

She could feel me getting close because I suddenly picked up speed and was trying to get myself to climax between her legs. She suddenly pulled her finger out and shoved two fingers into my ass and opened her thighs at the same time. I let out an audible gasp when she did it causing her to laugh. "Remember sweetheart it is supposed to be a punishment for me so I guess in some way it is going to be one for you as well." She then pulled her fingers from my ass and added a third finger. She continued to pump her fingers into my ass until she knew I was beyond frustrated and then pulled them out and told me I could get up now.

I got up from her lap with my cock still hard and wanting and she said, "Remember if things go well you will get a present at the end of this, one that you have never had before. I know I left you frustrated and I expect the same when you punish me. It is a punishment for me and I am going to make it one for you as well."

I pulled up my briefs and my pants and put on my shirt. She looked at me and said, "I hope I get to do this every night just so you know."

"I looked at her and said, "Don't take this wrong but I hope you gain weight a few days so I can return the favor."

"You are supposed to help me lose weight."

"Yes I will. I am going to spank it right off your ass the next time you mess up."

"Is that a promise?"

"Yes it is my dear, yes it is."

I kissed her on the lips and she reached around and grabbed my sore ass and squeezed it. "That was so you don't forget me tonight." She said with a laugh. I shook my head and headed toward the front door to go home as my cell phone rang. I thought it was odd that I was getting a call from the office on Saturday night but I answered it anyway. After taking the call I looked at her and told her that I had to go to St. Louis on business but I would be back in time to leave on Friday so we could go on vacation.

"Great, just great," she said acting disgusted.

"What's the matter sweetheart?"

"I finally get a program that I think will work and you have to leave now what am I going to do?"

"It's simple, each night at 9 o'clock you get on the scale and take a picture of the dial so I can see it. We will settle up when I get home." I told her realizing her disappointment.

"Well someone is going to have a very sore ass if that's the case."

"There might be two people with a sore ass if things go the wrong way you know." I said laughing.

I told her I would look for her text with the picture in it tomorrow night and then after she sent it we could talk just like normal. "I am only gone four days and then we get to leave. I will be home on Thursday evening and I get Friday off because of the short notice."

I kissed her again and headed home to pack and then I was off to the airport to catch my plane for St. Louis. The plane ride to St. Louis was okay but I was already missing her and was wishing we were on vacation. It is amazing how the days drag getting to vacation and how they fly once you are on vacation. Oh well I guess I will just have to wait for her text tonight to see which one of us is in trouble.

At almost 9 o'clock on the dot my phone sent me a text showing the scale and it showed 148 lbs. Great I knew she would be calling very soon and then my phone rang. "Your ass is mine again; your ass is mine again." She said in a sing song voice.

"I love you too sweetheart and I see you lost another pound. That is great to hear."

"Do you really mean that or are you saying it so I will go lightly on your ass when you get back?"

"Both."

"At least you were honest about it." She said, as I could almost hear her smile into the phone.

"It's okay sweetheart I am sure you will continue to lose weight if you don't want me to get to your cute little ass."

"I don't mind you getting to my cute little ass but I hate losing. Besides I already know how I am going to spank you the next time and it is going to be so much fun."

"Oh really, and how is it that I am going to be spanked?"

"I am going to bend you over the back of the couch this time so that I can watch your ass as I spank it, and with you bent over like that your ass cheeks will spread open for the plug I am putting in there this time."

"For someone who didn't want to be spanked or have their ass played with you sure do seem pre-occupied with mine."

"Yeah I have started to like this a little bit, but right now it's your ass getting into trouble and not mine."

"We will see how you do when you are bent over that couch with my finger in your ass lady."

"Promises promises promises." She said, laughing at me.

She told me goodnight and I went to bed knowing I had an early day tomorrow.

The following evening the phone did not ring at 9 o'clock like it did the night before. I finally called her to see what was going on and she didn't answer. I texted her saying, "I don't know why you didn't call me or send a pic. I don't know why you didn't answer my call. If this has anything to do with you gaining weight and you are ignoring me, the last thing you will have to worry about is the punishment you will get for gaining weight. That spanking will be minor to the one you will get for ignoring me." I hit the send key and in a flash my phone rang.

"Why there you are sweetheart and why haven't you called me?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"What don't you want to talk about?"

"You already know why and I am pissed that I gained a pound."

"So you were ignoring me because you gained weight."

"I guess I was and I am sorry."

"Your ass is going to be sorry."

"Please don't be mean."

"You call me up in a sing song voice when you lose weight knowing you get to have fun with my ass but on the day you gain weight you ignore me." I say with a bit of irritation.

"You are right and I should have just called and told you and sent the pic. I guess I can't blame you for being upset with me."

"I am more upset that I thought something was wrong when it clearly wasn't."

"I guess I hadn't thought of that."

"I needed to tell you that I am going to be flying to California tomorrow to check on a project there and then I will be flying home from there."

"How am I supposed to keep track of what time zone you are in?"

"That is why I called. Just text me your pic's each night and we will talk by text till I get home. I love you and can't wait to see you."

"You mean you are all cheery now that you get to paddle my ass."

"I would be lying if I said that I wasn't looking forward to that."

"I know I just don't want to gain weight."

"Sweetheart as much as I love you, I know you will lose the weight you want and my ass is going to be very sore before vacation is over."

"How do you know that?"

"Because if this is that important to you I intend to make you lose weight while we are gone."

"You can't starve me to death."

"I don't intend to but I do intend to walk you to death hiking and fishing."

"Hey that is a great idea."

"I know, glad I thought of it. You do realize though that you will have days that you won't lose any weight, its normal."

"I know and I love you. I will text you tomorrow with the pic either way."

"Okay talk to you tomorrow and I love you."

Tuesday morning I hopped my flight to California knowing that the next few days would be difficult due to the fact that text messaging would be about the best I could do given the time differences and my schedule. I got into San Francisco and headed for my hotel to get settled in and then called the office there to see when it would be best to come in to look at the issues they were having. They asked if I could come in right away and I told them I would be there within the hour. We worked up until my phone went off signaling a picture had arrived and I took the time to look at it and saw a message saying, "pay up buster."

She had lost three pounds and was down to 146. I sent one back that said, "Don't count your chickens too soon lady. Score your ass 1, my ass 2."

She texted me back with an, "I love you, are you at work?"

"Unfortunately yes and I love you too. Don't know when I will get out of here."

"Okay, ttyl, Love you."

I went back to work knowing that I was probably going to have a sore ass but if it helped her with the weight issue I was okay with that. We worked up until 11 o'clock pm and I went back to my hotel knowing it was after 1 a.m. back home. I didn't bother Jenny since I knew she would be sleeping. I went to bed and got up at 7 and went back to the office. We worked through lunch but had some brought in to try and speed things up. It was Wednesday and I was leaving the following day. We worked on finalizing what I was working on at that time when another problem came up that also needed my attention.

Working into the night was our best option since everyone else was out of the building and you can get more done without people bothering you asking what you are working on. At 9 o'clock my phone went off again and I didn't even realize it was that late. There was no picture this time it just said, "are you still at work and the score is 2-2. I went off the wagon and went out with the ladies now I am back to 150. Sorry."

I typed back, "No need to be sorry. We are even at this point so I guess we both have to pay the piper. I will be home tomorrow night and I miss you terribly. I can't wait to see you and I should be home around 6 p.m."

We finished up what we could and then I went back to get some sleep. What I had to finish would take only a couple hours so I knew I could catch a flight to get me back in a reasonable time.

I finished the following morning around 11 and got a flight for noon. I arrived back into town at 7:30 p.m. and texted her saying I was home.

She immediately texted me back asking if I was coming over or if I was too tired. "I am never too tired to see you sweetheart."

All I got in return was "CU in a bitJ"

I jumped in the truck and headed to her house. When I got there she was standing on the porch and she ran to the truck to give me a big hug and several kisses. "Wow, a guy likes to know that he has been missed."

"Oh I missed you alright. This was hell on my diet. I missed you so much all I wanted to do was snack all the time." I raised an eyebrow and looked at her and she had a little frown on her face.

"Are you telling me something that I don't want to hear sweetheart?"

"I don't know yet since I haven't weighed today but it probably isn't good."

"Well I guess we have this evening to take care of what needs done?"

"We can do that at another time. I think we should spend tonight just cuddling and enjoying each other."

"We can cuddle and still take care of your issues and mine but we are staying on track with this except for one change if you agree to it."

"What's the change?"

"I think this weighing in every day is too often. I think we should have you weigh in on Friday and give out whatever punishment is deserved at that time."

"I think I like that idea but what about what we were using to decide what we got for punishments?"