My Fiancée's Weight Loss Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well since we are doing it weekly then I guess the spanking and paddling part wouldn't change much but I guess whoever is in trouble will have to endure several different sizes of plugs on that night, within reason."

"What do you mean by within reason?"

"I don't want to hurt you so let's just play it by ear and see how it goes, okay?"

"That works for me, now we can just cuddle tonight and see what happens tomorrow."

Now that we had that all taken care of I was ready for a good meal and I wanted to go out to get one. Jenny wanted to stay in and cook it so I gave in and ran to the grocery store for something to eat. I got some steaks, potatoes, asparagus, and a carton of low-fat Ice cream for dessert.

Jenny liked what I picked out and said it was sweet that I got low-fat ice cream. She even ate a little of it but not much. She ate about half what she normally eats and then after we finished eating she wanted to go for a walk. She never wanted to go for a walk. Maybe she was finally figuring out that exercise even a walk was better than being a couch potato. I stayed until about midnight and told her I would be over the following afternoon with the camper to pick her up after work. She gave me a kiss and told me she would see me tomorrow.

I picked her up and she was elated to get started on vacation. It took us about two hours to get to Decorah and we did not have a problem getting in since we were there early enough on Friday. We looked at a map of available sites and picked one west of the check-in back on the very far west side. We were next to a small parking lot so we had no one to our south and there was not anyone on the north so far. I did not expect that to continue but we would take it the way it was. I figured after the weekend that our odds of getting more solitude would be higher.

Sure enough while we were unpacking a couple with about 4 kids parked to the north. That really did not bother me since the kids were younger and made enough noise that they would drown us out if we got frisky. We had the camper set up and then Jenny wanted to go inside and talk to me. I hate it when people say I need to talk to you. I feel like I am either in trouble or about to be. We went into the camper and she said that while she did agree with the new rules we had made she felt that we should at least square the books from the week before.

"Sweetheart if you haven't noticed there are people right next to us and they could hear us and it was 2-2 so why are we going to bother?"

"It wasn't 2-2 it was 2-3 and I already knew I had lost the third one before you made your offer."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because I need to and I want you to punish me for not doing what I needed to do. I gained 5 lbs. while you were gone and I feel terrible about it."

"I guess I didn't realize that you had gained weight."

"Well I did and I need this before we start with the new rules, okay?"

"If that is what you want then we will take the truck and go find a secluded place to take care of the penalties."

"Thank you, I already put the stuff we need in the truck."

"Pretty sure of yourself were you?"

"Pretty sure that I could count on you." She said with a smile.

We got in the truck and started to drive via a trout map to a stream labeled as North or South Bear. There were two of them that met at one location but that was way to open to others to do what we were going to do. I told her we would just go upstream and cross the streams at each mile and see if we thought it might work. We went up to almost the Minnesota border and crossed but there was a car at that location. We headed back south and found a place to park that there were no cars.

"This looks like a place to get out and go for a hike to see if it will work for us." I told her when I parked and shut off the truck.

Jenny grabbed the bag and I grabbed the fishing poles. "I don't think we are going to need that sweetheart."

"Well it makes a good cover story if we do meet someone, and besides I want to eat fish for supper."

"Okay, are we going to fish first or take care of business first?"

"If I warm your fanny you can always sit in the cold water to cool it off you know."

"Okay we take care of business first and then we can sit in the cold water while we are waiting for the fish to bite." She said laughing.

We walked for a distance and then I spotted what I was looking for. I started walking towards it and it was in a great location. We could see or hear anyone coming from upstream or downstream before they got to us. She looked at me and I pointed to an old tree that had fallen down that was about three feet in diameter.

"What is so important about that old log?" Jenny asked looking confused.

"Well we can see in both directions and you can lay over it putting us at the right height." I answered.

"What do you mean by us?"

"I lost twice and you lost three times, remember?"

"I thought I was the only one getting this."

"I keep my promises, we can take turns, and then tonight we can take turns rubbing in lotion as well."

"Okay then I get to go first then." She replied.

"Why is that?" I asked wondering what her reason was.

"It works out better that way if I do, just trust me."

She looked me dead in the eye and said, "I expect to be spanked and paddled but we can save the paddle for the last time it's our turn. After you spank me there is a bottle of lube in the bag and a set of toys for you and a set for me. Pick a set and use that set for me and I will use the other one on you. We have to keep the last one in until we agree that we have had them in long enough."

"What kind of toys are you talking about?"

"I told you I went shopping and I bought a set of anal dilators for each of us. You have always wanted my ass and I figured that if I was getting punished I would have to take them and maybe, I said maybe, someday I might let you do what you have always wanted to do. But I am not saying yes yet, okay?"

I did not know what to say. I was not expecting this at all. She was so dead set against me playing with her ass. "What made you change your mind all of a sudden?"

"Do I have to tell you?"

"No, that is your choice; I am not going to push."

"Maybe someday I can tell you, for now just be happy that I am willing to explore the possibility, even if I am using it as punishment right now."

"Okay, I will leave it alone till you're ready, if and when you're ready." I answered.

"I think it's time for us to begin," and she slipped off her shoes and dropped her pants and panties to the ground and stepped out of them. She stepped back into her shoes and then took off her shirt and bra.

She was standing stark naked out here in the middle of nowhere. I started to take off my clothes and she looked at me and said, "No, please leave yours on till it's your turn."

She then turned and laid her clothes over the log and then lay over the top of the clothes leaving her ass bare and waiting for me to start. Her feet were still on the ground for balance so I told her to move them farther apart and she quickly moved them just beyond shoulder width apart.

As soon as she was in place I started to smack her ass with the palm of my hand. I slapped and slapped until her ass had gone from white to pink. Since I knew that we were doing this more than once I did not want to make it totally unbearable for her so after I made sure that her entire ass was the same color I stopped and told her to reach back and pull her cheeks apart and hold them there.

I reached for the bag and took out the lube and a set of white dilators. They ranged in size from one inch up to two inches by quarter inch increments. She would be getting the first three today. I lubed up the one inch plug and placed the tip at her asshole and then decided to put some on my finger so make sure she was ready to accept it. I didn't want this to hurt her and I also wanted it to be pleasurable even though she was thinking it was punishment.

I circled her little pucker for a minute and then pushed my finger in slowly. "That doesn't feel so bad sweetheart push it in please." She said.

I pushed my finger in and left it there for a minute and then moved it in and out to get her used to it. I slowly removed my finger and then picked up the plug again and placed it at her slightly gaping pucker and slowly inserted it. Granted it is not that large but it is larger than my finger and when I pushed it in she groaned. "Did I hurt you?" I asked concerned.

"No stupid, I am not a china doll you won't break me."

"Pardon me for worrying about you." I smarted back.

"Sorry I guess I should thank you for trying to make this easy for me." She said as she started to get up.

"Don't you want me to take it out?"

"I told you it was punishment and it stays in until we decide to take them out, that means during the spanking as well."

I really don't think she thought all of this through but then again maybe she did. Someone had given her some instruction on what to do and I am guessing that is what peaked her curiosity about anal play. But who I wondered?"

Once she was ready I also took off my clothes much the same way she did and laid over the log. As soon as I was in position she started to spank me just like I had her. She was not giving me sharp slaps yet. I figured those would be on the next round with the paddle since I only get spanked twice. She told me that my ass was a nice shade of pink and I needed to spread my cheeks and get ready.

I reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart and she placed her lube covered finger into my ass all at once causing me to grunt out loud. "That sounded like an enjoyable grunt to me," She said as she slapped my ass again.

She stroked her finger in and out a few times and then reached for the plug. She lubed the tip of it and placed it to my asshole and gave one even thrust pushing it into my ass, which also resulted in a grunt.

I got up with the plug in my ass and it was not uncomfortable, it just felt strange. I had never had something in my ass other than her finger. I looked on as she again lay over the log and spread her legs apart. Her asshole was starting to spasm a bit with the plug in it. It was moving in and out slightly I assumed from her anticipation. When I looked again I realized that she was having an orgasm. She had fluid running down the inside of her thighs. To me this was a good sign, a sign of someone who was enjoying anal play.

I started to spank her again just like before only this time she was slightly pink when I started and I began to slap her ass harder than I had the time before. I did not want her to think I was going easy on her. She would be disappointed if I was. I slapped her ass for a good ten minutes without stopping and I could just begin to hear the echo of the slaps in the trees. Nothing too loud just enough to know that it was happening. Once her ass was a nice light shade of red I stopped spanking her and turned to tell her to spread her cheeks but she was already grabbing them in anticipation.

I lubed up the one and a quarter inch plug and the slowly pulled the one inch plug from her ass. Her ass was gaping a bit more than before so I knew that the next size should not be too much for her to take. I slowly inserted the plug into her and she moaned out loud with a loud, "Oh yes."

Her body started to shake and she sort of bounced on her feet up and down as she again made the plug suck in and out a bit while she recovered. I asked her if she was still okay and she replied, "Wow, more than okay so far."

She stood up and said, "Okay assume the position buster."

I walked over and assumed the position and worried about her hitting the plug. I don't know why I did not think of that when I was spanking her. I guess that I saw it and avoided it without even thinking about it. The first smack to my ass drew out a huge sigh from me and an echo in the trees that I could hear. It sounded like a gun shot off in the distance. She was not hitting me that hard but the sound echoed into the wilderness. I can imagine what the wildlife would say when they got home at night, "You should have seen those stupid humans out in the forest today, standing around stark naked, beating each other on the ass, and sticking some dumb looking thing up each other's ass, and they think we are the wildlife." I laughed to myself as another shot hit my ass.

Jenny made sure to cover my ass completely and it almost felt like it was on fire when she finished. It really did not hurt me but it made me realize that my ass had been severely warmed up, and had my cock standing at attention. When she put the paddle down I reached back and waited for the plug that I knew was coming. She looked down at me and said, "Okay I am going to remove your plug and then shove this one straight in, I hope you're ready for it."

She did as she promised as she shoved the new plug straight in listening to me moan as she did it. She reached around and grabbed my hardened cock and stroked it a few times and then said, "That ought to hold you for a little while." As I groaned needing her to finish what she started.

While I was trying to recover and was standing up she walked back over into place and waited for me to begin. I grabbed the paddle and began to paddle her ass just like she had done to me. I could also hear the echo's more distinctly in the distance and wondered if I was hitting her too hard. When she started to moan I knew that I wasn't and I could watch that plug move in and out again and her legs shake as she was beginning to orgasm again. I waited for a second or so and let her relax and started again. I did not want her to achieve her orgasm yet. I wanted her to have that last plug in her ass before that happened. Her ass had turned a nice shade of red by this point so I dropped the paddle and grabbed the one and a half inch plug and lubed it up.

"Okay sweetheart do you want me to put this in the same way you put mine in or do you want it slow and steady."

"Please just shove it in."

I wasn't going to just shove it in since I didn't want to hurt her so I pulled the other plug out and as I started to shove the larger plug in I slapped her on the ass fairly hard with my hand and started it into her. That took her mind off how fast it went in and she started to shake again like she had before. Once it was seated she reached down and put her fingers to her clit and started to rub.

Then I heard, "Just don't stand there staring at my ass put your cock in me and fuck me."

I had never heard her say anything like that before but it was a turn-on to say the least. I placed my cock at her dripping pussy and shoved it in with no effort at all. She was more than ready for me to begin so I grabbed her hips and set a very faced pace fuck until I came a few minutes later. She had fluid running down the insides of both thighs and when I pulled my cock out she just stayed there allowing my come to run from her pussy.

I reached into the bag a got some of the towels that we carry and began to gently wipe the sweat from her neck and back until I worked my way down to her pussy and thighs. I made sure to wipe her clean and then she stood up with the plug in her ass and turned to me and gave me a hug and kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you."

"I don't know what you're thanking me for that was the most amazing thing we have ever done!"

"Yeah, it was pretty good for me too." She said with an impish smile.

We got dressed and started back toward the pickup with our plugs up our asses reminding us of what we had just done.

When we got almost to the truck I remembered that I wanted to catch some fish and she asked me if I could just catch them back at the campground. I told her that wasn't a problem unless she wanted to give me ten minutes to see if they would bite here.

"Okay you have ten minutes and then we will see."

Ten minutes later I had two very nice trout and I cleaned them and we got in the truck and sat very gingerly on our sore asses making sure that the plug was situated just right. We got back to camp and decided that it was time for the plugs to come out so we went into the camper and removed each other's and then kissed some more before we started supper for the evening. We ate our supper listening to the kids next door fight and bicker amongst themselves and their parents telling them if they didn't behave they were going to get a spanking. We were both drinking a beer when that happened and we almost spit it out when we heard it, as we laughed to ourselves. If that lady only knew.

The next two weeks at camp went almost the same except that we had managed to only get us both to the next to last plug. We made a couple of bets during the week where she lost one and I lost two. That made us even up in the plug category but we still had this Friday to have her final weigh in. She had lost 23 pounds while we were out here mainly due to eating only what we cooked at camp and from walking everyday fishing. We walked about five or six miles each day through some pretty heavy timber and you burn some calories doing that.

Tomorrow night was the weigh in and I figured that I was going to get the largest plug. I knew she had to lose some weight so I was doomed. We headed out to fish for the final time and she said, "Wait I want to weigh myself before we go." Oh great I thought to myself and she ran in and looked at the scale. She came out the door beaming.

"I only weigh 133 pounds and I owe it all to you."

"You are welcome sweetheart but you have to give yourself credit as well."

"Well we are going to take the bag with us and we are going back to that fallen tree like we did the first night. I liked that spot and I think you will too.

We drove to our spot and I was surprised that there was not anyone there. It was just after lunch on a Friday though so people were still at work. We walked back to our log and she looked at me as we both began to undress each other this time. It had gone from a punishment at this point to two people who loved each other wanting to give the most pleasure to the other they possibly could. Anyone who is not into spanking would not understand that, but the high that we get from it is something that we share. I honestly thought that Jenny had been turned on by using the plugs as well and I hoped that maybe someday we could continue to share that as well.

Once we were undressed she said, "Today we have a new set of rules and I will go first. We are going to only use the paddle and we are to give each other only ten slaps with it and then we put in the plug."

I looked at her confused I guess because she then said, "We are going to use all five of the plugs, not just the little ones."

"Are you sure about that sweetheart I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me and I need you to do this for me okay?"

She walked over and laid some of our clothes over the log and then lay across it and spread her legs wide waiting for me to begin. I laid ten rapid slaps across her ass as she grunted with each one. I didn't go real easy on her and I know she did not expect me too. She reached back after the tenth slap and grabbed that beautiful ass of hers and spread her cheeks apart waiting for the plug to be inserted. I lubed it up and placed the tip at her pucker and slowly inserted it. She moaned with its insertion and shook slightly even though it was the smaller plug. I chose not to lube her with my finger since we had been doing this for the last two weeks and we were past the need of someone getting us ready. We were both primed and ready for this before we got here.

After the plug was seated she stood up and motioned for me to lie over the log. I took my position and she began to slap me with the paddle much as I did to her. She did not go easy on me either since she also knew we would only be getting 50 slaps by the time we finished. I reached back and spread my cheeks and she lubed up the first plug and inserted it straight into my ass without slowing down. I moaned in delight as she inserted it. By this point it was not so much about the plug it was more about the trust between us and the pleasure that we had from being together doing something that others might think was kinky or weird. To us it was normal I guess.