My Fiancée's Weight Loss Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got up she again took her position and then asked me to do something that we had never done before. "Sweetheart will you please take the plug out and put it back in a few times before you spank me?"

"I walked over to her and did exactly what she asked. I pulled it out and watched her muscles seal back up as the plug left her ass and then watched them open to allow its entry again. I pulled it out and pushed it back into her 10 times just like I had when I paddled her ass. She was moaning with each exit and entry like she was enjoying this more each time we did it.

I picked up the paddle and then began all over again to give her 10 slaps as before. She had started to leak fluid inside her thighs when I was working the plug in and out of her ass and the fluid continued to slowly seep down her thighs. When I had finished with the paddle I picked up the second plug and lubed it up and placed it at her opening after pulling out the other plug and shoved it into her. She again began to moan and shake slightly with its insertion.

She got up and I took my place as she walked up and pulled the plug from my ass and replaced it again ten times just as I had to her. The pressure she was placing on my prostrate was causing my cock to begin to seep fluid from the tip. I must admit that it felt great and I never thought that I would enjoy what she was doing to me, but I did. She picked up the paddle and slapped my ass again as I listened to the echo's in the distance and then took the next plug and placed it lubed into my awaiting ass.

We continued to do this until we had used all the plugs except for the largest one that we had never had in us before. It was two inches in diameter and while that is not huge it was somewhere we had never been before.

After she had finished placing the plug in my ass she got back into position to take the final paddling and plug. I leaned down next to her ear and said, "Are you sure about this sweetheart?"

"I am more than sure that I want to take the last one."

I walked up to her and took the plug from her ass and put it back again ten times just as we had before and watched her quiver and shake as I did it. I picked up the paddle and gave her the final ten slaps. These were the hardest ones she had ever received from me and she moaned and whined after each one but never said a word. When I was finished I lubed up the last plug and pulled the one from her ass. I slowly inserted it into her ass not wanting to hurt her and it went in without a great deal of difficulty. We had stretched each other out slowly to a point where accepting the largest one was just a natural progression. She started to buck her ass back toward me after I put it into her and it made her asshole quiver around it.

She slowly got up and I took my place waiting for her to begin. She continued to take the plug in my ass in and out until she had repeated the process and she commented about the fluid dripping from my cock. She finally put it back and then gave me ten of the hardest slaps I had the entire time we were here. She told me that she hoped her ass was as red as mine was and I assured her that I was sure it was. She then took the plug out and slowly inserted the last one into my ass. I don't think my cock had ever been as hard as it was when she finally got it seated and she again grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly while I lay over the log. When she was finished she told me to get up and put my cock where it belonged. She laid over the log and I quickly again placed the tip at her nicely shaved and quivering pussy and shoved into her in one thrust. I grabbed her hips again and then decide to lean over her back and place my fingers at her clit. I rubbed her clit very quickly as I pumped into her as fast as I could in that position. I did not take long and I could feel her cunt spasm around my cock causing me to come in several streams into her pussy.

We were both exhausted and I slowly got up and got a towel and cleaned her off just as I had before. We turned to each other and kissed very deeply for a while when I could hear voices off in the distance coming our way. We both quickly got dressed which was a real mood breaker. We did manage to get dressed and grabbed our stuff and started to walk toward them as if we were leaving. We met them part way down the path and told them the fishing had been great. Well the kind of fishing we came there for was great.

We walked all the way back to the truck with the last plug still in our asses and got in and headed to camp. "Are you sure you don't want to fish before we leave?" she asked with a grin.

"I think I have caught all the fish I need to catch this trip thanks." I replied laughing at her comment.

We arrived back at camp and decided to go in and take out the plugs as we listened to the little kids fight over who was going to build the campfire and just laughed at them. We made supper and sat around the campfire we had made together and she told me she would be right back as she got up to leave. A few minutes later I heard her holler for me so I went in to see what she needed.

When I got into the camper and back to the bedroom my eyes just about left my head. She was on the bed with her ass in the air and her legs spread wide. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to make love to my ass? I told you I had a present for you if everything went the way I thought it would."

I think it took about ten seconds for me to get out of my clothes. She had the lube laid on the bed for me. I lubed my cock and this time I slowly placed the tip at her pucker and slowly inserted my cock into her. It went in easily and I set a slow pace and began to fuck her ass. "I know you want this to take a long time sweetheart since it the first time I have let you do this but I need you to speed it up and fuck my ass, okay?"

I did what the lady asked and began to fuck her ass with eagerness. I did not last long even though I had already come a few hours before but it was the most exhilarating thing we had done together since we arrived. Her ass was fantastic and I told her so. She moaned with each thrust into her ass and when I came she was not far behind me from rubbing her clit.

"Wow, I think we are going to have to take more vacations," I said as I lay next to her.

"I think you are right about that but next week we start a whole new program."

"We do?"

"Yes we do and you have Sammy to thank for it."

Sammy was her closest friend and we saw quite a bit of her during the week.

"Why do I have Sammy to thank for it?"

"We had to go to the drug store a few months back and she told me she needed to pick up something. She ran in and ran back out with a small bag. When she sat it on the floor a bottle of KY fell out and onto the floor. She turned really red and I asked her why she was so embarrassed. She just told me she figured I knew what it was for and I told her I didn't. She explained what it was for and that was what made me think that what you had asked was not as weird as I thought, and you can't thank her."

"Well I would like too."

'Well you can't so forget it."

"Okay what is this new program you were talking about before?"

"Oh we are starting it as soon as we get home.'

"Starting what? I asked.

"You know that awful habit you have that I hate?"

"I don't have any awful habits that I know of."

"Oh yes you do."

"What awful habit?"

"Your awful habit of chewing tobacco."

"Oh that."

"Yes that."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Well the spanking and plugs helped me lose weight so I figured I would use the same method on you and the tobacco problem. I will explain how it is going to work when we get home."

"Oh okay."

"Just so you know there is a catch." She said looking at me with a smile.

"Okay I'll bite, what's the catch?"

"I ordered two new sets of plugs and another paddle."

"There isn't anything wrong with the paddle and plugs we have is there?"

"Nope there is nothing wrong with either of them. I just thought I might need a heavier paddle."

"Oh great, my ass is really going to hurt."

"Yeah I thought about that when I ordered it."

"Well why buy new plugs when ours work just fine?"

"These are a new set that I am sure you will get used to."

"What am I missing here?" I asked confused.

"This set has four new ones that go from two and a quarter inches to three inches is all."

"Oh my sorry ass." I said out loud with a shriek.

"If you don't quit chewing it will be a sorry ass, but it will be a lot of fun...for me." She said as she patted me on the ass and laughed.