My First 3some

Story Info
He gives Natalie one helluva wedding gift.
1.2k words
3.88
42.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers

OK, to give a little background about how this all started, we have to go back about a year. My friend was dating this girl named Natalie and like always I had to drive him to go see her and like always, I was always the 3rd wheel. Natalie was a little on the heavy side but had a nice pair of tits, they were 38DD and were very firm. But she was different, she felt bad and always tried to find some cool friend that I could talk to and hang out with while they messed around. I was still a virgin until 18, but I have kissed girls and fondled parts of their anatomy.

So one night I met her friend Michelle, she was a pretty girl of a small frame, but tall for a girl. she had nice firm 34C tits and a little tight ass that was fun to rub my hands all over. well anyway, one night us 3 went out to her house so I could have someone to talk to. Michelle already had a nice big hickie on her neck and they told me a guy named Mike gave it to her. It ended up Michelle liked me and we made out on the back of my car for most of the night. My hands running up her shirt and massaging her firm tits. Her nipples became really erect and started to rub them between my fingers. she would lean her head back and moan when I started kissing and licking them.

On the way home my friend was getting head in the back seat of my car while I had a sore cock from trying to push it through my pants and Michelle's to get to her hot little muff. So I intentionally hit every pot hole on the way back. all I could hear was oh yeah that feels good 'bump' OUCH!! So finally they gave up and me and Natalie started talking and she told me that Michelle's lust mark came from a girl named Michelle, not from a guy named Mike. There I was stunned I just made out with a lesbian, this was cool and made my cock even harder. So needless to say I was taking care of myself that night.

About a year later I called Natalie up because I found her number again and asked how she was doing and how school was, she informed me she was getting married and I knew the person. I only knew 2 people that she did and my friend Josh never told me anything about marriage. Much to my surprise I was right, it was Michelle. She went on to tell me for a gift she wanted to find a guy to take her virginity, but there was a rule involved. Since she already knew Michelle liked me so she asked if I would do it. As she explained the rule I told her it would not work, the rule is she wanted to watch, I told her 2 things would happen, she would get jealous and then get horny and want to join in. She denied both and I said ok.

so one day they both came over and we started talking and me and Michelle started kissing. and Natalie chimed in and said I was right, she was jealous. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and Michelle grabbed me and said no and Natalie agreed. So I got her shirt off and started playing with her firm tits. Then after a bit Natalie chimed in again, you are also right about me wanting to join in, I am very horny. As she came over to the couch I had Micelle almost naked. Natalie came over and whispered something in Michelle's ear and she nodded. The Natalie looked at me and said that they were going to do something for me since I was doing them a favor. they laid me on my back and pulls my pants off and Natalie told me that Michelle was going to learn everything about a guy and wanted to teach her how to give head.

As they both sucked me it felt so good that I was about, finally Michelle wanted my cock and rolled over on her back and spread her legs open for me. As I slowly slid my hard cock in her tight hole she started to gasp in pain. So I slowly slid more and then stopped to let her get used to it.

Natalie got impatient and got behind me and grabbed my hips, asked Michelle "are you doing okay?"

as soon as she nodded yes, Natalie pushed my hips to force my cock deep inside Michelle. As Michelle screamed in pleasure and pain she tried to buck and get away, Natalie held me down on her till Michelle settled down. after she got used to being filled with hard cock and not hard plastic, Natalie started pulling my hips in and out of Michelle's over stuffed pussy.

There I was having one girl fuck another girl with my cock. This was very hot, finally Natalie stopped and laid down to take her clothes off. As she did I started pounding Michelle's sore pussy harder and faster. Natalie looked over and started playing masturbating her drenched pussy. there I was with 2 hot girls moaning from what I was doing.

I got off Michelle and found Natalie's wet pussy and started fucking her. I looked over at Michelle and she had sad puppy dog eyes, like hey, this is for me, give me cock back. After a while I went back to Michelle. she had a hungry look in her eyes.

After pounding Michelle's pussy I could feel it start to get tighter and wetter. She started breathing heavier and bucking harder against my intruding cock. Her pussy started to spasm and I could feel her cum start forming against me pushing in. As she started to scream, Natalie leaned over and covered Michelle's mouth with hers. I could hear there tongues locking around each other as Michelle would let out little scream with every thrust.

Michelle finally stopped squirming under my cock and laid there satisfied. Natalie looked up at me and said, "you satisfied her, now it is my turn."

Natalie reached in between Michelle's legs and grabbed hold of my dripping cock and led it to her mouth. As she took it in, I heard her say how much she loved Michelle's sweet cum. After she sucked it all off, she lowered my cock to her dripping hole and rammed it deep inside her wanting cunt. As I reached her bottom she let out a little moan and told me how much she missed my cock. As I rode deep inside Natalie I could feel Michelle moving behind me. As she grabbed my hips she looked down at Natalie and told her that she owed her for shoving my cock in her virgin hole. She grabbed hold of my hips and started pushing them harder and faster into Natalie's dripping pussy.

I could feel Natalie's pussy start to tighten around my now throbbing cock. As she exploded I pulled out my cock and shot my load all over Natalie. Covering her stomach and firm tits. Michelle leaned over and started to lick up my hot cum and fed it to Natalie like she was a baby bird. This was really hot. It was late in the evening and they had to get going.

tedBare28
tedBare28
36 Followers