My First Acting Role

Story Info
A young actor must do frontal nudity in his first role.
934 words
37.2k
16
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers

I am a 24 year old actor, well trying to break into acting. I have been on a thousand auditions and finally got a part in the play "Take Me Out". This play is about a gay baseball player coming out. I play a baseball player on his team - not a big role but I am in 8 scenes with 7 lines. It's not much but it's something. I found out one of the locker room scenes is a shower scene where 5 guys are showering with the gay player. The scene is for comic effect but the fact is it will have complete frontal nudity. After hearing that, I told the director that I couldn't do it.

Then I told to my mom about it. She said "when you're acting, you become that role. You do whatever it takes to make the audience believe you are that character. I shouldn't base my decision on a role because of some nudity. This could be the break I have been waiting for." So, I changed my mind and took the role.

For the first 3 months of rehearsals, we practiced the shower scene clothed but one week before the opening, it was time for true dress rehearsal. When the day arrived I never realized how many people were part of the crew(sounds, set, lighting, stage hands, etc.). It was time to strip and my heart was racing. I have never been naked in front of so many people in my life. Being center stage, naked with bright lights and every eye on you was humiliating. I looked over off stage and there was a group of 20-something girls standing there watching, giggling. There was nothing I could do - I knew I had to get used to it. The scene is about 2 minutes long but it felts like an hour. As I walked off set, the girls started to talk to me. They stood in front of my robe so I was still naked in front of them. They said I did great and was very brave. They have never talked to me before, why were they talking to me now. Was it just to continue to look at my naked body? It was a very strange feeling to be naked in front of clothed people.

Then on Opening Night, I was a wreck. I was so nervous I couldn't stop shaking. My heart was pounding, it felt like I was having a heart attack. I had been so focused on being naked in front of a large audience, what I didn't think about was my entire family was there to see my debut. My mom texted me that she bought some extra tickets for my aunts and cousins. I couldn't believe that I was going to be completely naked in front of my entire family. I knew I had to focus but couldn't think of anything else.

My nude scene was about to happen. I was off stage and could see my family in the audience - mom, dad, 2 sisters, brother and sister in law, 3 aunts, and 4 female cousins. I looked at the row behind my family and there were my parents' neighbors and a big group of their friends. I have known many of their friends since I was a boy. What did my mom do - invite everyone she knows?? She knows I'm going to be naked - what is she thinking?

The lights dimmed, I removed my robe, walked on stage and took my place. I was facing the audience completely naked. My face was so red that it felt like it was on fire. I looked down and my hands were shaking. The lights turned on and there was a huge gasp in the audience, then some laughing. I felt like every eye was on me. The lights were bright so you couldn't really see the audience unless you really concentrated on a certain area. Which I did - I was looking at where my family was sitting. Everyone was looking at me, my aunts were whispering to each other and to their daughters. My cousins were giggling and pointing right at me.

The scene was going on but I totally lost focused. All I could think of was being naked in front of my entire family. I didn't realize I missed my line and the Prompter was offstage yelling my line to me. My fellow actors all turned around trying to get me to say my line. Finally I snapped out of my daze, and I YELLED my line. It made the entire audience laugh which makes me realize even more that everybody was just staring at me and my naked body. I only had 1 line in that scene and I messed it up. Could it get any more humiliating?

My family joined me backstage for the after party. I know my face was still red having to face everyone who just saw me completely naked. Everybody was supportive, saying I did a great job. Nobody said anything about the nudity until my Uncle John said in a loud voice, "you know everyone could see you little weiner!! Everybody started laughing and then the teasing began. It was all out in the open and everyone made fun of me. My female cousins asked me how it felt to be naked in front of them? I just smiled and said it was part of being an actor. My female cousins came back to other shows bringing friends. I never got used to the nudity!!

chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Love the cousins and aunts inclusion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like your story!

It is really embarrassing to stand nude in front of so many known females. On the other hand it must be really exciting. How would they tease you? What would they tell their girl-friends?

However, how much more embarrassing and exciting must it be when you see the females having cameras and taking your nude pics? I think they can really humiliate you because they can show your nude body to everyone they wanted!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Close, butt no cigar.

You know giggling girls are hanging around for a reason, what could it have been. You forgot to tell us if your cousins brought their friends any cute ones?

So act two ready for release, OH how's it hanging ! The crazy uncle didn't say your little weiner, butt I thought you must of been hard to draw that response.

chrisbergchrisbergover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for all those would critiqued my story. I appreciate the suggestions and will learn from them. It was only my second story so I am still learning. I hope to write more and would welcome any suggestions. Thank you again.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 7 years ago
Much Higher Potential

Chrisberg ~ you've got all the right ingredients AND you've got a Brand New Twist on an old story (CFNM) line. I'm counting on you to be PHENOMENAL in the next issue of THIS story. I'm not asking for a lot ~ I'm asking for EVERYTHING ! No rush; just DO it . . . .

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First Time Modeling Naked College boy finds himself undressing in front of three coeds.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Court Ordered Exam Where poor Justin is legally stripped and humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Male Model His modeling for extra cash leads to embarrassment.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Naked in College David has to comply with school's new policy.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Nude Calendar Shoot Young woman secretly watches guys being photographed nude.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories