My First Acupuncturist Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Man's second visit to a rather unique acupuncturist.
1.7k words
4.43
13.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HugeFan
HugeFan
10 Followers

It had been over ten days since my first encounter with my acupuncturist. After the prior visit, where she both sucked me off me and rode me to orgasm, I had anticipated a faster response for my next appointment. I had assumed, and hoped, that I had provided some satisfaction to her in return. She allowed me to lick her sweet little pussy, grinding on my face as she came then crawled onto me and fucked me, facing away while she rubbed her clit for a second round. She hadn't even used needles on me for this first time. I was tempted to reach out, to call or even stop by, but something held me back. So I waited for the message, and kept waiting.

Grabbing a quick drink after work my phone buzzed and a text appeared: "This is a text reminder for your second appointment at Healing Systems. Your appointment is for today at 6 pm. Please text Yes to acknowledge receipt of this message and appointment confirmation." The phone almost jumped out of my hand and my heart began to race. It was already 5:30, cutting it close.

With shaking hands and no hesitation, I typed a quick "yes" message back. Throwing a twenty on the bar I bolted for my car and the office.

Twenty five minutes later I found myself once more outside the red awning with the word 'Acupuncture' simply printed across the front. Taking a deep breath, I was about to open the door when it opened on its own. An attractive woman passed by me with hardly a glance and headed quickly down the street. I looked up at the steep set of stairs to the office.

From above I heard her voice call down, "Is that Dave? Please close the door behind you and lock the bolt."

I felt like a kid again, fumbling for the lock and then nervously climbing the stairs. Once more she was behind her desk, reviewing something on her computer. She wore a white lab coat and a slim blue checked dress. Without looking up she motioned me to the examination room saying, "I'll be right in. Please remove your clothes in advance."

I closed the door behind me and began to undress. I heard the door open, then close and felt her presence in the room while I slowly took my clothes off. When I once more hesitated at my underwear she firmly pulled them down saying, "Everything. Like last time." Her tone was slightly sharper, more impatient. "Now on your stomach, on the bed." I tried to clamber up as gracefully as I could, not succeeding.

As I lay on my stomach and placed my face in the cradle, she spoke behind me. "Today we'll spend a bit more time treating your back. This will involve placement of some needles at different points to help with your pain and flexibility. It will require you to remain very still. Will you be able to do that?"

"Yes." I said, pausing then, "Elizabeth." I heard a short, pleased laugh and thought to myself well I've at least managed that.

She lifted the headrest slightly, placed my hands at my sides and bound them with some Velcro straps. Her hands began to roam my back, slowly touching, moving muscles and reaching near my hips. She nudged my hips up, higher and higher until my knees supported me, then slipped a soft cushioned, angled pad under my stomach. She nudged my hips up again and drew my cock over the angle of the pad so that is rested between my legs and ass. Placing my legs farther apart she bound them as well. I realized that I was both quite exposed, and very nervous. "Please hold still now while I treat you." Her hands pushed and touched my back in several places and I felt barely a sting as she inserted several needles at various points across my lower and middle back. She turned the lights lower.

Walking to the front where I faced she knelt down to make eye contact with me. She had removed her coat and dress. Her breasts where cupped in a white lace see through bra, her legs were covered in black thigh high stockings and she wore a pair of crotchless black panties. Looking at her I could see her nipples jutting beneath the material and her soft lips, shining and wet surrounded by the black of her panties. With her eyes brightly looking at me she said, "I'll just need you to relax, ok?" I nodded and tried to smile.

I heard her moving about the exam room, pulling drawers and placing several things on the table. I heard a glove pulled over a hand, then another. Slowly warm oil began to slide from the base of my tailbone down the crack of my ass, pooling on my balls. Her hands began to massage the oil onto my cheeks, starting from the outside and slowly working their way closer and closer to my ass. The feeling was intense and it took all my will to hold still, to just feel. As she began to toy with my asshole I felt my cock began to grow and harden in a downward direction. My breath was ragged as she continued to tease my hole, slowly inserting just the tip of her finger in and out while her other hand grazed the bottom of my balls.

It felt endless. So much so that I began to feel my cock leak while she continued to drive me wild. With one hand she lifted my cock at the base, backward from the usual direction. I felt her tongue snake out and lick the pre come off my cock. Her lips then pursed over the head, the tongue poking into the hole and with a gentle pull she drew the liquid from my cock. "Fuuuck." I whispered. Slowly, inexorably, she sucked me farther and farther into her mouth, her tongue swirling along the shaft. Back again she let it slide out, all the while my ass shook beneath her ministrations. Back and forth, she sucked me in and drew me back out from behind. In and out, she teased my ass and drove me wild. Suddenly she stopped and left the room, leaving me panting with an aching hard on.

I must have dozed for a moment or two, maybe more. When I awoke my cock had subsided and she was removing the needles from my back. She walked along my side, trailing her fingers along my back until she stood in front of me, her pussy lips displayed no more than four inches from my face. She removed the restraints and told me to stand up. She faced me away from the bed while she removed the cushion and lowered the bed.

"Turn around." she said. When I did she was on the bed now, her legs splayed out, leaning back. She had removed her bra and her tits stood at attention, her nipples beckoning. "Lick me."

Kneeling before her, I looked at her face, her eyes, her luscious breasts and dropped my mouth to her little cunt and began to kiss along the sides of her lips. I pulled them into my mouth and slid my tongue inside her. I kissed and sucked her lips and dropped down to her little ass bud for a moment as well.

Working my way up, slowly and languorously, I reached her little clit pushing out. Lovingly I took it into my mouth and began to kiss and suck on it, my finger slid along her lips below and I could feel just how soaked she was. Panting she pushed hard against me, willing me to go on and on.

I could tell she was already close, and I redoubled my efforts and concentrated on bringing her to a finish. She cried out once, gripping my hair and grinding into me and coming, coming, coming. When she released my hair, I sat back on my heels and wiped my lips while she lay back recovering. I leaned in and kissed her clit again, making her jump and gasp. I lay my hands on her thighs as she came down. Cupping my face in her hands she slid off the bed and faced me. She reached down and pulled my cock, pulling and drawing it out, making it harder and harder.

She stood and turned around, bending over the bed. "Now." she said.

No hesitating. Standing now behind her, I slide into her soaking little cunt, all the way to the base. "Heaven." I whispered.

"Fuck me." she said, and I did. Slowly at first, then harder and faster. As I fucked her, her hand slid below her stomach and began to touch herself. "Fuck me!" she said, louder. I hammered into her while pressing my finger against the little bud of her ass, toying and touching. "Fuck." she groaned, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" and on and on as she pushed back against me. Pushing and touching, finally coming against my cock while I continued to fuck her hard.

Quickly, her hand reached past herself and gripped my balls, touching, then pulling. I cried out and came like a fucking firehouse inside her. My cock jerked and blew its load again and again, all that pent-up time on the bed finally released. I collapsed against her back, panting. She released my balls, turned around and dropped to her knees on the floor. While I leaned my hands against the bed she drew my softening cock into her mouth, cleaning the come off and gripping my ass cheeks until I was soft.

I sat back on the chair in the room as she stood above me, panting. "That,", she said, "will be all for today." She walked out of the room, a little unsteadily.

Dressing, I already knew what to expect: an empty office and no sure idea of when I would be back. As I bent to tie my shoes I noticed something else, or more correctly it what I didn't notice: the back pain often associated with some simple activities was no longer there.

I hoped the pain stayed away but also hoped it would come back, and soon, requiring treatment after treatment after treatment.

HugeFan
HugeFan
10 Followers