My First Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was about to anyway since I'm already balls deep baby. Never figured I'd get all the way in. Just tell me when you're used to it Marisa, I'll take it slow at first." I think I was amazed as he was. William just held himself in me, softly grinding. It was still uncomfortable yet slowly but surely that was changing as my body got more used to him. It wasn't even a minute when I said I was okay now. With a smile on his face William slowly pulled a little out before sliding it back in. He gradually continued in this manner until he was pulling himself nearly all of the way out before pushing it all back in. He also began to pick up speed and forced. Crap, it felt so damned good! It had me moaning in pleasure in no time at all.

William not had a big dick but he knew how to use it. After maybe three minutes from when we started he was fucking me hard and fast, stopping only now and then to go slow. Seemed both so he could last longer and to allow me to catch my breath. He had me moaning so loud, guess it would be closer to screaming in pleasure, that I knew I could be heard from one end of the house to the other. This went on for six or seven minutes with a constant assault on my body. He had my toes curled in pleasure and even had my eyes rolling in the back of my head a few times.

William then repositioned himself. Lowering his body until his chest was pressed right up against mine and his head next time mine pressed against my shoulder. Placing his hands under my shoulders to keep me from sliding up the bed. Once there he again began to thrust repeatedly hard into me. This had me letting out a string of moans, very loud at times. Was worried I would make him deaf since his left ear was right next to my mouth. None of it seemed to phase him a bit. I wrapped my legs up around his back as he fucked me hard. I hated to even think it but this was the best sex I have ever had. He was soon talking directly in my ear.

William - "Feels good doesn't it baby?"

"... yes!"

William - "Like my big black dick fucking your tight little white cunt don't you Marisa?"

"... *moan* ... yes!"

William - "You don't know how long I have been masturbating to the idea of doing this to you ... feels so fucking good!"

"Oh ... God ... fu ... fuck me! ... fuck me! ... yes! ... fuck me!" That's all that I seemed to be able to say as he thrust his massive black dick hard in and out of me. It wasn't long before he motions began to change to very quick and shallow. If he was anything like my husband I knew William was near to cuming. I also wasn't sure if he was going to pull out when he did. What he said next confirmed my assumptions and answered my question.

"Fuck Marisa ... getting close ... so fucking close ... gonna cum ... gonna ... cum in your white cunt ... fuck!" William let out a long moan as he shoved his entire dick all the way into me, holding himself there. He cock twitched just before he shot his hot seaman deep inside of me. I could feel streams of hitting my cervix and coating the deepest parts of my pussy. It took him longer then I was used to then again he also came more than my husband does. When he was finally finished William let out a deep sigh but held himself inside of me until he began to go soft. Pulling himself out he climbed off of me. Rolling over he collapsed next to me.

"That was fucking great Marisa. We need to do this again real soon." I just laid there trying to catch my breath nodding in agreement. I knew I couldn't wait long though since he made quite a large deposit in me and it would be long before it would leak out onto the bed. Getting up I dashed for the bathroom to clean myself up. When I finished I headed back into the bedroom. William was laying there still totally naked. I was amazed as I stared at his dick now hanging soft between his legs but still big as hell. Grabbing my panties I said I had better get to bed. William jump up off the bed, walked over, and gave me a deep kiss before wishing me a good night.

As I laid in my bed still awake a couple hours later I couldn't believe what I had just done nor the fact that I had enjoyed so much. I even wanted to go back into his room, get him hard again, and ride his big black cock. I already wanted so badly to have sex with him again. I knew I had to do my best to never let that happen again and needed to let William know that as well. I never considered having an affair before. Nor did I ever imagine having one with a black guy. I swore it wouldn't happen again but as I would learn the next morning my desire for extreme pleasure won of my best judgement.

12