My First Anal

Story Info
A fantasy that I hope to make a reality.
1k words
4.17
39.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are both at the mall, after just having blown each other's cocks in the deserted parking lot. Even after that hot session, you can tell I want more, we are just walking aimlessly around, you looking for a bathroom to fuck in, when we come across a Victoria's secret, a hot blonde with big boobs almost bursting out of her chest working at the register. I drag you into the store, and tell her me and my boyfriend (that's you), want some new panties and things to spice up our sex life.

After giving us an odd look, she helps us pick out garter belts, pantyhose, bras and thongs that match. After we have quite a selection, we find a large changing room to try it all on in together. We each undress ourselves, staring at each other's bodies.

As we try on different items, bumping into each other on "accident," helping each other out putting on the pantyhose as an excuse to feel the other person's legs, we both develop obvious erections. You help me put on my bra, only to kiss my back.

"Mmm, do you really want to fuck in here? We might get caught," I say as I feel your breath on my neck. In answer, you push your thong, clad hard-on into my ass, causing me to moan softly. Your hands explore my body fully, feeling me up and rubbing my cock. I turn around and press my body into yours, pushing you against the wall, shoving my tongue into your mouth.

My hands explore your ass, massaging it some, you moan into my mouth. I feel one of your hands squeeze my cock, rubbing it through the material, making me moan into your mouth in turn. We both rub and caress each other, assaulting each other's mouths with our tongues, both giving out soft moans, both of us obviously horny.

You push me off and drag me to the small seat in the booth, throwing off all the clothes we had piled up onto it. You push me onto the seat and start sucking on my cock through my panties, it throbs and pulses, I'm obviously very close to orgasm. My hip moves forward in a thrusting motion, I'm barely able to contain my moans, turning them into slight squeals of joy. You pull my thong off, causing my cock to twitch again, but you instead move to my asshole, giving it a workout. You shove your tongue into my ass without warning, I groan very loudly that time, but stop my self from moaning again, barely.

My head tilted back, I enjoy my first rim-job, my eyes closed as your tongue licks and probes my ass. I know what you want next as you stand, your cock at full attention as I move my hand to it and rub it through the silky material. I pull the thong away, but not off, and whip your full hard-on out, smiling at being able to sample it again. My tongue rubs along the shaft, you moan loudly too, your head tilts back with your eyes closed.

I slowly stick all 7'' in my mouth, sucking it in as far as I can, only able to get 5'' of it my first go. I bob my head up and down on your cock, getting it nice and wet for my first anal fucking. I slurp and suck and lick all along the shaft, its thick girth spewing out precum. I greedily lap up the cum, your hips thrusting into my face, and you love every minute of it.

You pull out and I look at you with a question on my face, but I realize what you want as you drag me up and moving me so that my back is turned to you, my hands on the small seat. I feel your cock touch my asshole and feel it involuntarily tighten.

"Go easy, this is my first time." I look back and grin widely, and turn back around. You slowly push your saliva covered cock into my ass and I groan loudly, not caring if we are heard by anyone anymore. You shove it all the way up my ass, its so tight, I try muffle my screams of pain and joy as you slowly push all the way in. At about halfway, you pull out and slowly push back in.

It hurts, but at the same time, sends waves of pleasure all throughout my body, I feel myself pushing back. You finally get it all the way in and just wait there, letting my ass adjust to your hot cock. I feel your hand at my cock, and moan again as you start to jerk me off slowly. As you slide your hand up my cock, I feel your cock pull out of my ass. You squeeze my cock and tug down as you slowly shove it back in.

"Fuck my ass, please," I mumble this, barely able to breath in between all my moans. Your cock feels so good while it is inside me, my moan grows slowly higher as you thrust your cock, burying it into my ass.

"OH, fuck me, your ass is so tight" You say as you thrust into me, you groan and moan as well, thrusting steadily faster, your hand keeping up the pace.

"I'm gonna cum soon, your cock feels so good in my ass, fuck me harder, please!" I feel you move at a very quick pace as you shove your cock in and out of my ass.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" You cry out as you spurt load after hot load into my ass, my cheeks clench down, trying to keep all of the cum up in my ass.

"OH FUCK, ME TOO!" I shout as well as I see my cum shoot up into the air, hitting my face, chest and some even lands back onto my cock.

We moan and groan very loudly as our cum shoots out of our hard cocks, and we slowly calm down.

As we finish, we hear a woman shout in the booth next to us, "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING TOO!"