My First and Last Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara looking up at him again, saw him staring down at her. She felt his hand gently on her head stroking her hair. She had known so many men that had pushed her head down on them until she nearly gagged but he was different from them all. She rose slowly, unfastening her robe while she rose. In one smooth motion, she shed the robe and stood in front of him. She allowed him to gaze at her body for a few seconds before crawling onto the bed from the foot. She watched his eyes following her every move as if studying her totally, afraid that he might miss some secret about her body. She lied down on the bed on her right side and motioned for him to come lie down beside her. She still saw that he was very excited in his eyes and by his body's reaction of constant firmness of his penis. She saw it bob a little as he crawled up and smiled at him without thinking, seeing him smile back as he lied down beside her never knowing why she had smiled thankfully. She watched him lean in close to her and knew he was taking some actions now on his own. She was still going to guide him now though.

She felt his lips touch her's and felt his tongue stroke her lips and then his mouth move away. She felt his fingers tracing the line of her body as he felt his lips on her neck. She let out a small sigh as she felt his fingers trace over her left breast and then find the erect nipple. She caught her breath while moving his mouth to where his fingertips had been. She felt him lick and suddenly suckle a second before moving to the other breast and nipple. Kara felt the heat between her legs as if she were on fire now. She could feel her wetness even running down the back of her thigh. She looked at him and saw him going lower on her tummy. She felt his lips touch her navel and felt his tongue dipping into it, exploring her. Feeling his tongue and lips leave it, she shifted positions to lie on her back now. She had her eyes closed and felt his mouth suddenly on her leg near her ankle. She felt him move upward now kissing in light kisses and stroking her other leg in the same placed he kissed her on the right leg. She felt his lips touch her thigh and then felt his fingertips touch her inner thigh and parted her legs without conscious thought. She knew she was more than ready for him.

She opened her eyes and looked down at him as she saw him looking at her between her legs. She wondered if he liked the look of her. She knew that some men preferred women with different looks there but saw only wonder in his eyes. She felt his fingertips gently brushing her shaved mound, closing her eyes as she felt them move lower. She parted her legs more as she felt her inner thigh brushed first on one leg then the other. She felt her outer lips touched and then suddenly felt the fingertips of his first two fingers gently brush her surging, erect clit. She gasped feeling it done again, looking up at him, smiling as she saw the look of total wonder on his face at her body. She decided to turn the situation around now. She wanted him and wanted to control it.

She got up slowly and pushed him down on the bed until he was lying on his back. She straddled him, kneeling over his body now. She pulled his erect penis upright and slowly let her body impale itself on his firm, hot organ. She felt him start to buck toward her body and said, "Stay still," in a half panting voice. She felt the tip enter her body and spread her open slowly. She let herself enjoy the feeling of sinking down onto it, feeling it gripped by her body and finally felt her body rest against his. She felt it suddenly rub that firmness deep inside of her as she swayed the upper half of her body while fully impaled on him. She loved this intense feeling of pleasure this made in her when the tip of his erect penis hit the small soft cervix opening deep up inside of her. She had never been able do to this with the others, most were simply too long for her body. She moaned and leaned forward, grabbing his hands and putting them on her breasts. She felt his hand gently squeeze her breasts as his index fingers played with her erect nipples. She felt overwhelmed in the ecstasy at this moment.

She looked into his eyes and saw the wondrous pleasure in them that no one had ever given to him yet. She raised her body and felt him slide out some and then let herself back down slowly to intensify the feeling again of him going inside of her. She felt her clit riding against him as she did and knew that soon she would climax, as she hadn't done in over two years with any man. She felt her body tightening inside from her breasts to her thighs as she continued to move. She saw him staring at her and felt his hand drop to stroke her body now too at times. She felt his touch as if it only heightened her desire to feel him more with her body. She smiled at him seductively and moaned as she ground down on his erect penis inside of her body. She felt his hot, firmness as it touched her deepest place again gently in her body and felt his penis surge.

Kara felt her body explode in waves of pleasure unexpectedly as she felt his warmth shooting deep upward into her body. She closed her eyes and moaned as she let her body rest on his in their connection. She felt as if it was almost hard to breathe at the times when the most intense contractions came in her. She was pleased to hear him moaning in time, in unison with her own climax. She leaned over him now as her climax waned and kissed his chest then moved to his mouth. She felt his mouth open to her and she kissed him fully once more. She straightened out her legs and rolled them both onto their side so that they faced each other. She didn't want to wear him out too quickly. She trapped him inside of her still with her legs so that she could enjoy him still. She looked at him and smiled her little seductive smile as she saw him gazing in wonder at her again. She was awed at how gentle he had been with her each step of the way and wondered if it actually was his first time.

"You are my first," I said nuzzling her face against his. I thought I might be in a dream but knew it wasn't by what would soon make it come to an end.

Kara smiled at that knowledge and knew that Val would be so jealous as would Jill be at her luck. She felt him surge again inside of her and knew that their night had just started. Then she heard the words, "I love you," from him. She knew it was lust and not love he felt but the words sounded nice to her at least right now. She thought about it for a moment and all of her past men and experiences and looked into his eyes. "I love you too," she said leaning in close and kissing him on the lips. She was glad now that it was Friday and she had a three-day weekend. She was going to show him such pleasure in these three days that she knew he would be her's forever.

Val and Jill stared at the big screen monitor in awe. They had watched all of what went on in Kara's place with the hidden cameras. They were amazed that she had gone through with it but even more that he was a virgin.

"I owe that girl 500 now and I gave her that guy to boot," Val stated setting down and the turned off the recorders and monitor with the remote at last. She looked at Kara and was jealous. She was jealous of him with Kara and jealous of Kara being with him.

"He said, "I love you," to her," Jill said looking at Val fuming and smiled in victory at last. She said, "`I love you too', to him. I would say that you and Kara are finally finished."

"I still have you my little bitch. I still have you," Val said smiling that evil little smile of hers at Jill and saw her look worried. "You can be the star now, but she isn't quitting before I get all the footage I need," Val stated looking at the first of many DVDs that would hold these times with that man and Kara. She wondered how much he was able to shell out but knew it had to be a lot with that car to stop these times from going on the net.

Kara awoke to find him gone from the bed and his clothes and gun gone with him. She wondered if she had seen the last of him now but suddenly saw him come from the bathroom. "I forgot to ask your name," she asked him watching him stare at her a moment. "It's still night out, come back to bed with me," she stated glancing out the covered window, then seeing at him pause as if he were going to answer and then thought better of it.

"I'll be right back. I have to do something," I replied to her in a soft and gentle tone as I smiled at her. I would never forget this time with her, his first time. I paused with my hand on my pistol and then pulled my hand away from it. I walked to the door and put back on my loafers. I made certain that the door would remain unlocked as I left the condo so I could come back easily.

I went up the flight of stairs to the next level and to the condo above Kara's. I carefully put on my gloves and the booties for my shoes I had carried in another pocket. I looked at the electronic lock on the door and used another device from my pocket to deactivate the lock. I turned the doorknob slowly so that it opened in silence. Gazing into the well-lit living room, I saw the big screen monitor and the digital recorders with their lines hooked up to the cameras I knew were everywhere in Kara's condo. I heard voices from the bedroom and drew my gun at last. I attached the silencer from another of my pockets and walked quietly toward the room. Peering into the bedroom, I saw Val and Jill on the bed together, naked. I aimed his gun and carefully made my first shot on Jill. I watched Val's look of shock seeing in the left side of Jill's head explode outward. I quickly made the second shot and saw Val drop onto Jill's body. I smelled the cordite in the air and the fresh scent of death now coming from the bedroom. I picked up the spent casing of my gun and walked back to the living room. I removed the dvd in the recorder that was running and looked for the case I knew was there somewhere. I combed the room, finally finding it behind a panel in the wall. I opened it, seeing at all of the men's names on the dvds. I placed this new dvd in with those and tossed a small package into the case before closing it. I left the condo, making certain it was locked, and walked down stairs again. I walked to the dumpster and tossed the case into it seconds before it exploded in fire. I knew that all of the dvds were now gone. I looked back to the condo where Kara was waiting and walked back to it. I attached the silencer back onto the pistol and opened the door. Inside, I saw Kara wearing a fluffy robe in the kitchen area fixing us something to eat. I saw her look at me as I raised the pistol aiming it at her.

Kara looked at him aiming the pistol at her, feeling her heart drop and fear take hold of her. She saw that coldness in his eyes again and yet knew why he was possibly doing this. She knew that Val's scheming had been found out at last and her blackmailing had been done on the wrong person this time. She waited to see the blast and hear the shot but saw him hesitate. Kara reached into her pocket for the .22 she had gotten out to show him and now level it at him. She fired twice.

I dodged just in time upon seeing her level the small gun at me. I raced toward her and quickly hit her arm with my gun and saw the small gun fall to the floor. I heard the pop of the gun as it clattered to the floor. I grabbed Kara now and hugger her to me feeling the fluffy robe pressed again me. I was overjoyed that she was not hurt. I just wanted to keep her safe now, no matter what.

Kara looked at him and asked, "Why didn't you finish the job?" She looked at him staring into her eyes, unexpectedly seeing so much warmth and love in those eyes.

"Because you were my first and I love you," I replied, feeling sticky warmth against me from her with the rusty smell that could only be one thing. I looked into her eyes as I felt her body going limp. I fell with her in my arms to the floor as she just stared at me.

"At least the job is finished and they won't do anything to you, my love, for not completing it," Kara said softly feeling cold crawling along her limbs and into her body. A body that he had made feel carnal fire and so much pleasure only a little while before. "Your name?" She felt him holding her still and felt his lips touch hers in a kiss once again, except she could no longer see him.

I softly whispered my name into her ear and hope she heard it. I felt her go limp in my arms, holding to her still as I felt that last breath fade, watching her eyes closed that final time. This was my curse as I had accepted and foreseen in my dreams. I slowly lowered her to the floor, then rose to my feet, looked to the heavens and roared in anger. I heard the pop again and felt the push against my back and the hot pain there. I turned to see the older man that had hired me in the doorway with a silenced pistol. I knew now that I had not shot Kara nor was it was due to the gun I knocked from her hand. I smiled at the man as he felt dizzy and slowly fell to the floor beside Kara. I looked over at her and placed my arm over her. "We will meet again, my love," I whispered as I closed his eyes to join her.

"I never leave loose ends so I thought you might like dying together since you had been going to run with her, weren't you," he said as he threw the gun to the floor near the younger man, knowing he was as dead as the women now. He turned and closed the door to the condo. He looked at the car and removed his key fob to it. "No use wasting a fine vehicle," he thought walking over and getting into the car. Hearing the doors lock without his touch, his last thought was, "I was a fool," while hearing the click of the mechanism behind him.

The car exploded in the lot and awoke all at the complex. This had been a big night so far for a lot of people, but would never be again for those that it truly mattered to so much.

12