My First (& Only) Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother apparently knew best.
903 words
4.16
103.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began about 20 years ago. Mrs “Smith” was a 70 year old lady who consulted me for High Blood Pressure and some other problems. She was an attractive, charming, witty, and very strong willed lady. We got along famously, and I enjoyed her visits. She was brought to my office by her daughter Julie, with whose family she lived, and over whom she exerted a very strong influence.

One day I found a small glass-windowed box on my desk with a note from Mrs. Smith. It was a very cleverly constructed model of my office, with small dolls representing me and my patient. All very proper, and very charming.

I called them to express my thanks, and Mrs. Smith answered obviously pleased by my call, and to my surprise told me that the Box had been made by her daughter Julie.

I was very touched and invited them both to lunch after their next appointment. She accepted on behalf of both of them.

When I showed up at the restaurant I found Julie, alone at the table. “Where’s Mother? ” I asked. She answered that her mother was too tired, and anyway “Two’s Company” etc. Then for the first time I noticed how attractive Julie was. She was of medium height, slender build. She had short, light brown hair with blonde highlights, and large brown expressive eyes..

We began to lunch, and as we chatted I found myself more and more attracted to Julie. This time she was not overshadowed by the presence of her mother. I discovered that we shared a variety of common interests. I also soon found that although we were both married with children, neither one of us appeared to be completely satisfied. She had married for a second time a kind, but ineffectual man, who enjoyed his wine. So much so that he fell asleep while watching TV immediately after dinner. I was married to an attractive, super-efficient and obsessively neat and caring woman. She was a terrific Mother, Hostess and Homemaker, but a perfunctory and unimaginative bed partner. For a variety of reason neither one of us wanted to go through the trauma of a divorce, especially because there were children.

Our knees touched, and neither one of us withdrew from the contact. Then our hands touched and we both knew without saying anything that we were going to be Lovers.

I paid the check and as we rose to leave I asked her what she had planned for the rest of the afternoon. “Whatever you’ld like to do,” she answered. We got my car and drove a short distance to a place that I passed almost every day on my way to the office. It was a Spa/Hot Tub center that rented cabins apparently by the hour. I had never before had an affair and was quite nervous. But I overcame this and registered. We were given two large bath towels and the key to one of the cabins. Inside we found a shower, clothes hooks, and a long couch along one wall, and a large Hot tub along the other. Without a word Julie undressed and got into the Tub. I was able to see that her body was very attractively formed. She had high, small firm breasts, a very slender torso, shapely hips and long legs. My cock stiffened and grew large. I quickly followed and sat down on a ledge next to her in the tub. The water was comfortably warm, and the jets were not too strong.

I put my arm around her and we kissed for the first time. Our tongues explored each other’s mouth, and hers tasted sweet. We sat there for a few minutes enjoying each other allowing our hands to begin a mutual exploration of each other’s body. I caressed her delightful breasts, and nibbled on her now quite firm and prominent nipples.. Her hands found my cock and balls. I was acutely aware of a tremendous erection, and was on the verge of coming.

The water in the tub was quite warm, but the lips of her vagina were actually hot to the touch. They were slick and moist with her secretions which tasted sweet when I licked them. My fingers explored the inner folds of her Vagina. She squirmed and twisted in my arms, and she chewed on my lower lip.

After a very few minutes she stood up over me. I leaned my head forward and with my Tongue, played with her Vagina. This drove her wild and she lowered herself directly over me. I directed my hard, swollen, and by this time aching Cock into her Vagina. It disappeared all the way in without any resistance. It was so deep that I actually felt it’s tip touch her Cervix. “You’re so big” she cried.. Suddenly I felt my Cock being squeezed by her Vagina, and I couldn’t hold back anymore. “I’m going to come,” we both said together, and we both came at the same time. My Cock exploded and I thought that it would never stop. She cried out with pleasure ordering me to “Fuck me hard.” I came again with her. My Cock stayed hard. I didn’t want to leave the warm embrace of her Vagina and we clung to each . Her Vaginal muscles kept on squeezing and contracting around my Cock holding it in place.

To be continued.