My First and Only Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark gets her to let herself go in his car - sort of.
4.7k words
85.2k
15
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

The next day was Wednesday and I waited for Mark to pick me up for work. I had on a baby blue silk blouse that buttoned down the front and a skirt that came just above my knees. And today I had stockings and a garter belt with baby blue panties instead of pant hoses.

I tried to look better than usual and while deep down inside later on as I look back now I knew why I was dressing nicer today. I told myself I didn't know why back then but I knew and I knew it was going to lead to trouble. I usually wore panty hose to work but today it was a garter belt and stockings. Was I trying to seduce Mark or just being sexy with him? I didn't know for sure back then but now I knew for sure why I did it. Mark!

Mark was right on time and as I got into his car I slowly slung and turned legs inward and let my skirt ride up about four inches above my knees. My stocking tops were in view for a few seconds. When I looked over at Mark he was looking at my legs. That gave me a shiver. He slowly took me all in moving his eyes up my legs to my breasts and finally my face. Then he smiled saying: "My, my Bonnie you are all dressed up today. You look very pretty what's the occasion? You look kind of sex in a good little Catholic girl way."

I thanked him and told him nothing special all my panty hoses had runs in them. Then I remembered that my husband didn't say a thing when he left about 15 minutes before Mark pulled up. He had seen me in my garter belt and stockings and panties and hadn't said anything.

We drove off and I turned my knees towards him as best I could in his bucket seats to let him have another look. As we drove Mark asked me: "Did anything happened last night after your husband got home?"

I knew what he was saying but I acted dumb and innocent and as I looked at him I had a question on my face. "You know did anything new developed sexually last night after we talked Bonnie", Mark asked.

I was pretty sure I knew where he was going but I was playing the good innocent little Catholic girl and told him: "What do you mean Mark? Anything new?"

He said: "You know what we talked abut before you got out of the car last night, your husband and sex."

I sighed and said: "No, same old thing, pre mature ejaculation Bobby, same as usual. And then he worked on me until I was sort of satisfied. But not really if you know what I mean."

He said he wasn't sure because it's not like that with him. Mark told me: "I always make sure my woman is satisfied and so am I when we are done Bonnie. So did Bob give you anything new? Did you ask him for oral?"

I said: "Yes, actually I did ask him for it last night Mark and he told me he would try next time. See we did it right away when he came home, before dinner. Oh this is embarrassing Mark. I mean I shouldn't be talking to you about this anyway."

He asked me why and I told him: "Well my sex life is between my husband and me. But Bob did tell me he would try the next time we make love. You see he had already finished."

Mark asked: "Finished?"

I said: "Yes finished, you know he had cum and he didn't want to do it then. I was messy down there I mean Bob does cum a great deal."

Mark asked what happened after that and I told him: "Well I was upset Mark. I even told Bob I would clean up and shower and we could do it later on that night before we go to bed. You know do try and have him give oral and he could try before.....before we had intercourse."

I was looking down and couldn't or didn't want to look at Mark when I said intercourse it was sort of embarrassing. Mark took his hand and lifted my face up and said: "You're my friend Bonnie and I want to be here for you if you need me. I want to help you any way I can with this or anything else in your life. You and I are buds and I really think we can talk about anything. I like you very much Bonnie. And I feel sorry for your husband if he doesn't want to give you what you need. Hell Bonnie I'd have gone down on you even if your pussy was full of cum, my cum that is."

I smacked him on the arm and told him he was really embarrassing me. But then I told him I liked him as a friend too. We arrived at work and that was the end of our conversation. I found myself looking at him off and on a few times during that day. He saw me looking a few times and smiled at me.

Later on when we left for home we drove without saying much. I again sat with my body facing him. I made sure my knees were facing him and my body and face were turned towards his. Again I showed him the tops of my stocking when I got into the car and left them showing this time.

As we came to my neighborhood he pulled over and stopped the car. Then before I could ask why we stopped he asked: "So when do you plan to ask him again? I mean even day that goes by you are becoming more, and more frustrated. I mean am I right?"

I told him yes he was right and that I wasn't sure maybe tonight maybe tomorrow. Then Mark laughed a little and said: "See you are the good Catholic wife, don't make any waves and be submissive to your husband. Do it anyway he wants and always the way he wants. For God sakes Bonnie stand up for yourself. Tell him if he can't get you off you won't get him off. Tell him tonight babe. Make him eat your pussy and give you an orgasm!"

I blushed hearing his words and being so forward again. I said: "Mark! Don't be so blunt it's embarrassing. I want to think about it and I'm not going to push it tonight or any other night. I will remind him about what we talked when he wants sex I promise. I want this to happen believe me. But don't rush me, please don't pressure me Mark, I'm going to do this but on my time not yours. Besides why do you care anyway?"

Mark looked me in the eyes and said: "If you were my woman I'd eat your pussy morning, noon and night and twice on Sunday. Bonnie you are an extremely lovely lady and very sexy. It should be a man's pleasure to give you oral sex babe. Hell any type of sex you want or desire. I mean I would do it for you right here in the car right now this minute."

I was red and I felt so hot I knew he was trying to do right and give me support but he was so blunt. I smacked him on the arm again and told him that I appreciated his comments and compliments but that wouldn't happen. "No way would I ever let anyone do that to me in the car. I'll talk to Bobby again tonight and be stronger. OK? Just give me time."

We said goodbye and I went into the house. When Bob came home I was ready for him. I had showered and put on my best perfume. I even trimmed my pussy hair. Then I put on my red see-thru nightie. Bobby always felt that was the most beautiful and sexy one I had. I was lying on the bed without any panties on. I had them on the pillow next to my head so Bob couldn't miss them. When he yelled for me I said: "I'm upstairs Bobby, come up here I have something for you to see."

He came up and into the bedroom and saw me laying there as sexy as I could get myself. He smiled and began to get undress ripping off his tie. It was working! I lifted my nightie and showed him I have no underwear on. "See bobby, I didn't even put on these see-thru panties that came with the outfit. I have been waiting for you babe", I almost moaned the words; "I let them lay on the pillow next to my head."

Bob kicked off his shoes using his one foot to remove them and then the other one kicking them off. As he lifted his shirt half unbuttoned over his head I smiled and told him to hurry. He was ready for sex and it looked like he was horny as hell. He unzipped his belt and let his slacks fall down as he pulled his underwear down with them. His cock stuck out like an arrow pointing the way. He jumped on the bed and I said: "Will you do it now Bobby? I'm fresh and clean and want you to do this so badly."

He was already sucking on my right boob and rubbing my slit with his full hand. I bent my knees and spread my legs giving him all of myself. His cock was so hard I could feel it against my leg. He was ready to fuck me right now. I held his head as he went from one nipple to the other feeling me up and sucking on them. I whispered: "Will you do me tonight like I asked you the other night Bobby? I really want this. Eat me Bobby! Please!"

He looked at me and asked when did I start talking dirty? I said: "I want you to do it that's all. Lick me down there where your hand is."

Bob moved down my body kissing my stomach and pelvis and I opened my legs wider, as wide as I could for him and used my hands to sort of push on his head. He moved between my open legs and kissed my inner thighs going up the leg to my knee and down and across to the other side. He kissed and licked that leg up to the knee and back down to the other but he didn't kiss or lick my pussy. His mouth sort of slid over it.

I moaned when his mouth touched my clit hood and I arched up thinking he will stop there and lick me. I even held his head and tried to guide it to where I wanted it. I moaned: "Lick me Bobby, lick my slit make me cum baby! Please baby! Please!"

But Bob was fighting me. He reached up and took my hands. Then he kissed my slit a couple of times and licked all around it. It felt so nice I was so sure this was it. He licked more and more moving his mouth all around it! But not on it or in it and I yelled: "No babe lick my pussy, lick right in here. Here I show you."

He backed his face out from between my thighs and I pointed with my index finger right at my pussy hole. I even used my fingers to spread the lips so he could see my pink insides. I said: "Here! Right here babe. Lick me here Bobby and I'll suck your cock so hard."

He looked at me like I was someone else. He said: "What's with the dirty talk Bonnie? That's not like you babe."

I said: "I want you to eat my pussy. There see I said it. Eat my pussy now Bobby. Stop fooling around down there and lick me I want to cum and when I do I'll give you the fucking of your life."

Bobby began to blush and sat up kneeing between my open legs. He could see my pussy was wet and open ready for sex. He said: "I can't do this Bonnie. I just can't. I'm sorry but it just seems so dirty and nasty and I can't put my mouth on your vagina. Let's fuck and I promise I'll make you cum."

I sat up and bent over to the night table. I got out the long thin dildo I had ordered over the Internet weeks ago. I ordered it one day when I was so frustrated after a night of sex with no orgasms. I began to masturbate. He was looking at me and I said: "I would do anything for you Bob anything. In fact I have done things for you that you asked me to do. I have done everything you ever asked me to do. I even licked your cock for you but you stopped me because you told me you were going to cum. I would have sucked your cock more for you Bob and yes if you wanted me to I would have let you cum in my mouth or on my breasts or anywhere."

He said he knew and he thanked me! Thanked me! I said: "I want you to do things for me too Bobby. And when I ask you to please me and get me off you can't do it. Well you might as well get up and go eat dinner by yourself because I'm not having sex with you tonight. You'll cum and feel wonderful and I'll be frustrated and unsatisfied and pissed off. Leave now please get out and let me do what I have to do with my toy! It's better than you anyway."

I was really pissed off and yelled: "Get out! I said get out of this bedroom leave me alone tonight."

He rolled off the bed and put his pants back on and let me along. I began to fuck myself with the thin but nice long dildo. I gave myself three very nice orgasms. As I fucked myself I wondered about Mark and how he fucked his wife and how it felt when he ate her. It was so good when I climaxed that last time. Then I fell asleep and didn't wake until the morning when the alarm went off. Bobby slept on the sofa that night and I woke him and he went to the shower.

We didn't talk at all that morning. He left for work and Mark picked me up on time. Again I had on stockings and panties. I swung my legs into the car and my skirt rode up above the tops of my stockings. I left it there as I put on the seat belt and adjusted it. Then I saw Mark looking right at my stocking tops and I slowly adjusted my skirt down over my white legs. He said: "You have beautiful legs Bonnie. Please don't adjust your skirt on my account."

He smiled when he said it and I left my skirt about 2 inches higher than usual. When I sifted around to face him again it rode a little higher he could see the tops of my stocking again. He said, "Yep you have very nice legs my little Catholic girl. Very nice."

I hit him on the arm and said: "Just watch where you're driving before we both crash."

Mark laughed and waited for me to say something. I knew what he wanted to know and so I said: "NO Mark! He didn't do it. I mean there I was in the middle of the bed wearing my sexiest nightie and I even left my panties on the pillow so Bobby would see I didn't have them on. God!! I even pulled up my nightie to show him I wasn't wearing anything under it. And he did nothing but rip off his clothes and wanted to fuck me right away."

Mark was still looking at me when the light turned green and the people behind him blew their horns. He pulled away and then pulled over to the curve and stopped. Then he asked: "And when you asked him to do it what did he do?"

I began to tell him all of what happened last night between Bob and me. Mark kept asking things and I explained it all to him including the toy and me masturbating with it while Bobby slept on the sofa.

Mark asked: "So did the toy help you Bonnie. I mean did it give you..."

I interrupted him and said: "Yes actually three times. OK? I came three times with a toy rather than my husband. I mean what is wrong with him, with me? Am I asking him for too much?"

Mark looked at me and he then moved his hand to my skirt and lifted it. I stopped him but not before he knew what color panties I had on. He smiled and said; "I'm sorry I just had to look. Jesus you have gorgeous legs. And I just love those white silky bikini panties you have on. Would you show me them one more time?"

I told him: "No.:

But them I said: "Why?"

He said: "I want to see your budge."

I looked at him and said: "Bulge? What are you talking about?"

He said; "The bulge between your legs that your panties cover. I mean do you have a lot of hair down there?"

I blushed like crazy and said: "I trimmed it last night."

I slowly lifted my skirt a little and showed him my panties again and told him: "But no touching OK? Just look Mark that's all and make it quick. This is so embarrassing."

Mark looked for a few seconds and asked me to spread my legs just a little. I figured: "What the hell?"

And, I opened my legs about 6 inches. He smiled and said: "I think you have beautiful thighs and the inner part looks so soft. Your panties are pushed out right in the front. I think your hair down there is too heavy. Maybe even with the shower your pussy smells some. Now some guys love that smell including me. But babe some guys get turned off by it until the get use to it."

I told him I didn't know that. Then he smiled and said: "Here's an idea, why not shave it all off and show Bob what you are will to do in order for him to please you Bonnie? I mean shaving is in now a days anyway babe and I know lots of men and women who do it. I mean I'm shaved down there completely, even my nuts are saved."

When he said nuts I turned crimson. He laughed and patted my upper thigh making me jump. I let my skirt down and said: "I never shaved in my life. Oh I mean I trimmed and made sure no hair was sticking out when I have on a bathing suit but never shaved completely. I'm not sure I even know how."

Mark said: "Well I don't think you'll say yes, but I shave my wife's pussy all the time. I'd be happy to help you do yours Bonnie."

I said: "No way big boy! I mean that's a line if I ever heard one. Shave my pussy and I guess you wouldn't want t do anything else like fuck me too."

He said: "Well yes, I'd love to do more with you Bonnie, any time any place but you can trust me. If you don't want anything else I won't try and do it. I promise I will only shave you and that will be that. I swear to you. I mean my cock will be super hard but I won't try anything ........unless you want me to."

He smiled as I blushed and we began to drive again. I sat there with my skirt up higher so the tops of my stocking were showing and so was three inches of my white thigh tops. I even lowered one leg which spread them somewhat. I did that so Mark could see some of my inner thigh. I didn't know why but I liked him to look at me very much, especially my legs and eyes. It thrilled me that I was brave enough to show him my white bikini panties and even opened my legs so he could see 'my bulge'.

That night when we drove him I did it again. When I got into the car I swung my legs in slowly and my skirt rode up over my stockings. The hooks to my belt were showing. As we drove Mark kept looking at me, at my legs and eyes and face and then back to my legs. I moved around and opened my legs a little again for him. He looked more and more.

Finally he pulled over by the city park and we sat looking at each other. He looked at me and I looked at him and then it happened. He moved quickly and kissed me as I felt his hand slid over my leg and down between them. My God I spread my legs more so he could get his hand between them and it felt like electricity when he began to rub the skin between my stockings and panties. I felt my panties beginning to get wet. I was so turned on!

He kissed me longer and hard gave me his tongue. I sucked on it gladly. I knew he heard me softly moan as his hands came closer and closer to my panties. Then he was on them. His fingers rubbed so very close to my vagina. When I didn't stop him he cupped my pussy and squeezed it gently on the outside of my panties.

His entire hand was holding my pussy and my legs were wide open! I placed my hand on top of his hand and we slowly began to rub my cunt up and down. In seconds I was pumping my pussy into his hand. I whispered in his ear: "Oh God I'm on fire."

I knew he could feel my heat and my wetness now. Then I reached for him. I released his hand and held him around his neck and gave him my tongue and complete access to my pussy. We worked like that for a short time. Mark never went under my panties but slowly worked on the outside of then rubbing up and down on my silt. I spread my thighs even wider allowing him to freely operate on my vagina.

He moaned in my mouth as he felt the wetness and the heat coming off my pussy. I ran my hand up his thigh and over his hard-on. I squeeze the shaft as he squeezed my pussy. I moaned in his mouth: "oh Bobby! Oh God yes Bobby. Oh yes baby! Make me cum Bobby!"

Then I realized what I had said I had called Mark Bobby. He smiled into my eyes and told me not to worry about it. Then as he ran one finger under the leg opening of my panties feeling my wet pussy slit from the top to the bottom I cried out with pleasure from his finger touching my skin directly. One finger was pleasing me so much. Then he came back up with it and stroked my clit. I was so hot, so excited and so ready to be fucked.

Mark rubbed my clit for what seemed like just 10 seconds and I came. Right there in his car in his bucket seats right there next to the park. I arched and pumped my hips and let him finger fuck me to a sweet wonderful orgasm. And, it as so good and so long and I came so hard I felt I might pee myself. Oh God I hung on to him as he continued to finger me and finger me and I came again and again.

My hand was squeezing his shaft rubbing it up and down its entire length. He was so hard and his cock was throbbing! I moaned and arched again and fucked his hand like I was insane. The lust was unbelievable. The car reeked of sex, my panties were soaking wet and Mark had his entire hand under the leg of my panties and was really masturbating me now. Minutes later I cried out again and climaxed hard on his hand.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12