My First and Only Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mark pulled his hand out from under my panties he showed me how wet I really was. He smiled and began to lick his hand. He told me how sweet my cum was and that he wanted to eat me right now. I told him how much I would love that but this wasn't the time or place for it.

Then he said: "Now will you let me shave you and let me show you how good oral sex can be babe? Let me eat your pussy for you Bonnie."

We talked and talked as I kept my hand on his hard cock and he played with my breasts. I told him I was afraid if he got me nude down there he would want to fuck me and I would want it too. He told me: "OK. Let me shave your pussy for you and if you want it I'll be happy to eat your pussy and show you how good it feels. And I promise Bonnie, if you don't want me to fuck you I promise I won't try. But you'll have to get me off because I'll be as hard as I am right now. Feel how hard it is."

I ran my hand over his cock again and felt it jump with his excitement. I said: "How can I help Mark....what can I do for you now? I mean we are so public. I want to help get you off and feel better too. Your fingers were fantastic. You made me feel so good and I know I climaxed a few time. But how can I help you Mark, I want to do it for you."

He started the car and pulled into road that went into the park. When we found a quiet place and little traffic he pulled over. He said: "Take it out for me Bonnie. Take out my cock and hold it and play with it and enjoy it while you jerk me off."

I did it! I was surprised and it didn't take long for Mark to cum all over my hand and his slacks and dash board. He told me to leave the mess and taste his cum. I took my hand which was covered with his seed and I licked it tasting Mark's cum.

He reached between my legs and I opened them right away. He moved his hand under my panties again. Then as I watched Mark took his hand and rubbed it all over my still wet pussy. He pushed two fingers deep into my hole and then he removed his fingers and pulled out his hand. It was wet. I watched as he showed me his fingers again showing me he how wet I was. Then Mark began to lick my juices from my pussy off his hand. He said: "Your husband is a fool. You are delicious."

After he was done and recovered he put his cock back in his slacks and zipped up. I adjusted my panties and we drove towards my house. Before I got out he said: "Yes Bonnie, anytime you need me I'll be there to help you babe. I hope you enjoyed today. I would love to do more with you. Your body is so beautiful and you are so sweet. I know how badly you need sex need to orgasm too Bonnie. I never saw anyone cum so fast as you did today. Please let me know if you want this to continue."

I said I had some thinking to do and would see him tomorrow.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Simply perfect

Loved the story. Please write more no penetration stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot little wife

Damn Girl

I really would like to car pool with these people.I hope that your next chapter comes out soon,and get the little wife what she needs.

I'll be looking for your next work.

Thanks for the interesting story

(Rich in the USA)

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 16 years agoAuthor
YOu're right if you don't labve your name you're

deleted. If you don't like it why the fuck do you read my stories or is it that you just want to bash me. So be it you're gone.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
This is one hot fucking story! What a build up wil

she won't she will she, Jesus I fucking love this one. I could almost see and feel her pulling back and forth wanting and then not wanting to do this. It was so powerful. I have had women just like that in my sex life. She is so horny yet, married and wonders if she should. God damn I hope Mark gets to fuck her brains out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great enough said

Story was fuck great can't wait for the next chapter. LOved the build up!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Choice A boss takes advantage of a wife/mother and ruins a marriage.in Loving Wives
More Stories