My First Apartment Ch. 02

Story Info
2 women have sex near freeway.
1.5k words
4.19
11.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers

Hello to all my readers out there. These are some adventures I had from when I lived in my first apartment after college. I hope that you enjoy reading them as I enjoyed writing them for you.

*****

Tina had come over to see my new place and to help me unpack. There wasn't much to be unpacked but trying to decide where to put everything took some time along with hanging pictures and such. We had gotten the majority of the items all unpacked and in place by early afternoon and decided to take a walk and see what the rest of the apartment area looked like and maybe meet some of my new neighbors.

Tina was wearing a pair of cut off shorts, her favorite band T-shirt and heels. I was wearing pleated skirt, button blouse, stockings, and heels. We started out by walking down towards the office where there was a community exercise out room, pool, and lounge area. We saw a few people along the way mostly older people but no children which was good. We did get to see what the maintenance man looked like so I'll have to check and make sure that there is something broke for him to come and fix.

No one was at the pool but it had possibilities seeing how the apartments all seemed to face it and the exercise room wasn't too much to talk about but it was closed off so no one could see inside which had possibilities. After we finished checking out the basic areas we decided to go and get something to eat. We found a nice Pizzeria nearby that delivered along with a few other restaurants that delivered also.

On the way home we took a ride around the complex and saw that on one side where the back of my apartment faced was an open field, roads on each end with one that went through the complex and there was a service road that ran along the back of the complex. We took a drive along the service road and found that the service road was the only thing between the back of the complex and the freeway. There was a fence along the freeway and all along the back of the complex was a tall wooden fence with bushes and various trees lining the fence. This area seemed to have some potential.

We went back to the house and unpacked some more of the things and got them put in place. The sun had started to go down and we went for a walk around to the service road to take a closer look at what was back there. It was a short walk from my apartment to the street that ran along the complex and over to the service road. The area along the service road was well kept and the bushes and trees were placed where they had open areas in between them. About halfway down the road there was an area that had two trees with very low branches where you could just walk right up and have a seat. There was also a small alcove behind the trees and bushes with benches set on the wall.

Tina and I looked at each other then walked back to take a better look. It was a perfect little hideaway where we would be able to have some fun. We looked around a little more and it was a great spot. It provided a nice place where no one could see you unless they came right in there and close enough to the freeway where you could flash drivers and have a safe place to hide if need be. My pussy was getting wet thinking of all the fun I could have here and Tina agreed with me.

It was still light out and you had a good view to the side streets along the apartment and across the freeway you could see other houses lined along the freeway on that side. So trying to do any flashing would be a little too risky during the day but when night time came it should be safe. There were no lights on the service road and none really close that were on the freeway.It was perfect for flashing and having fun.

It was still light out so we sat in the alcove together to wait and see how busy the access road would get and began kissing and fondling each others body. Once in a while we could hear some voices on the other side of the fence but not very well which let me know that making some noise over here wouldn't interrupt anyone on the other side. I stood up on the seat to see if I could look over the top of the fence and when I did Tina lifted my skirt and started kissing and licking my ass. I turned around and parted my legs for her and help my skirt up and she went to work sucking my clit and tongue fucking me.

I stood there holding her head to my pussy as she continued tongue fucking me. I was so wet being out like that in daylight getting fucked in the open like that. I opened my blouse and started squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples loving the feel of her tongue working it's magic in my pussy. There were only a few cars that passed by during the time she was eating my pussy which made it all that more exciting. I was moaning loudly but I didn't care I was in heaven and Tina soon brought my body to an orgasm. I leaned back against the wall and waited for my body to stop shaking.

I kissed Tina deeply tasting myself on her lips as I open and pulled at her shorts. She helped wiggle them off and I then I moved her back towards the tree trunk which was just outside the alcove. The sun had gone down by that time and I had her spread eagle on the branch as I started sucking and pulling at her clit. We in the open and I was loving it. I was pressing my tongue deep inside her and licking at her inner walls loving her sweet cream filling my mouth.

"Vicki! A car is coming."

I wouldn't let her move I pressed my tongue into her wet pussy even deeper and her response was a louder moan. I watched as the car sped by as if they didn't even noticed and my pussy got even wetter. Tina climaxed filling my mouth with her sweet cream and I stood up giving her a deep kiss sharing her flavor with her. Then I pulled her T-shirt off over her head and her nipples were still hard. She leaned in and started sucking on my nipples and pulled my skirt down leaving us both standing in the open naked.

The lights on the freeway came on and none of them gave off a lot of light onto the service road but did light the area near the fence. We watched for cars that might come on the service road as I smiled at Tina took her by the hand. We walked over to the fence into the light the cars and trucks were right on the other side of the fence and there was a drop off down to the freeway. From where we were people in cars would have to be looking upward to see us but truckers were at eye level and could see us easily.

We stood there holding each other and waving to the truckers as they drove by showing off our naked bodies. They tooted their horns and waved back as we kept posing and showing off for them. Tina had me face the fence and hold onto it as she got behind me and started kissing and licking my ass. My juices started flowing almost immediately as truckers tooted their horns watching as I was being eaten.

After Tina brought me to another climaxed I pushed her against the fence and spread her legs. I slipped three fingers into her pussy and started fingering her as I sucked on her hard nipples. Truckers were still tooting their horns at the show we were putting on and I fucked Tina's pussy harder each time one passed by. Her pussy clamped down tight on my fingers as her body started shaking and squirted her juices all over my hand. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and we licked them clean together.

After that we stood there for a little while longer until a car started coming down the service road and we ran back to our little safe zone in the alcove. We both laughed kissed and then decided to get dressed and go back to my place. It was so exciting being out there like that flashing and having fun that I just knew I was going to have a lot more adventures in my new little alcove.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to your comments. Keep watching for more of my adventures.

ECHoney
ECHoney
289 Followers