My First Apartment Ch. 03

Story Info
Caught by couple and they join in.
1.9k words
4.27
13.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
290 Followers

Hello to all my readers out there. These are some adventures I had from when I lived in my first apartment after college. This is the 3rd in a series. I hope that you enjoy reading them as I enjoyed writing them for you.

*****

It was another normal evening with nothing to do so I decided to take a walk around to my favorite flashing spot and have some fun. I put on some white stocking, heels, matching white lace bra and panties, button blouse and a short skirt. It was already dark out and not much of a moon but I knew the lights next to the freeway would help show me off to the truckers. I walked out of my house and started walking and noticed there were quite a few people out either sitting and talking with others or walking around.

As I started my walk around the corner to my little alcove hideaway, I watched as the men that were out watched me as I walked by as did their wives or girlfriends. I laughed to myself watching the other woman slapping or pinching their guys for looking at me which made me tingle. Once I got outside the complex the streets looked pretty quiet there were not a lot of cars around but the freeway was still pretty busy.

Once I reached my alcove I sat and relaxed for a little while watching as traffic went by and also to see if anyone had decided to follow me the apartment area. After sitting for a good fifteen minutes I decided it was safe and no one had followed. I stood up and began my regular routine of first standing and waving to truckers as they went by before doing my little strip tease act for them.

I walked out and did my normal waving to some trucks before slipping my skirt off and waving at a few more. I walked over and put my skirt in the alcove then headed back out for my next show. I did my little modeling show and then opened and removed my blouse again doing a little modeling show and waving before heading back to my alcove.

I had just placed my blouse down and turned when I heard a woman's voice say. "That's a great little show that you're putting on out there." I turned and saw a man and a woman standing there looking at me smiling.

"Yes it is, you look really hot out there showing off your stuff." Said the man.

"Well, thank you very much. I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

The woman was wearing a pair of shorts along with a pullover T-shirt and the guy had on a T-shirt and jeans.

"My name is Susan, you can call me Sue, and this is my boyfriend Jack. We're also exhibitionist, well at least we like making love outdoors. He has had me flash truckers before when we drive around but I've never done anything like what you're doing now."

"Yeah I love showing off her body to others but she's never done something like this." replied Jack. "I would love to see her walking around naked in front of others. How long have you been doing things like this?"

"My name is Vicki and I've been flashing and walking around places nude for about six years, but nothing that daring. I've gotten worse over the years as you can see."

"I've always been afraid something would happen if I got caught but Jack has always been with me when I've done anything."

"That's a good thing to do having someone with you. I don't usually do this alone unless I know I'm in a safe area and I've been here now for awhile. No one ever really comes along the back of the apartments." The entire time we were talking the both of them kept looking at me standing in my bra, panties, and stockings which was making my pussy very wet.

"Would you mind if Sue joined you? I'd love to see her strutting her stuff out there with you."

Sue slapped his arm. "Stop it Jack she's out her to enjoy herself, she's not looking for company."

"I'd love for you to join me Sue if you want to. It would also give you a chance to experience more than what you've been doing so far. This is a safe place plus we have Jack here just in case."

She looked at me and smiled. "Really? You wouldn't mind me joining you."

"Not at all. I do like people looking at my naked body you know." and we all laughed."

"Cool. Go head and out there with her babe I can't wait to see you naked under the lights."

Sue looked at both of us then. "I'll do it. Thank you Vicki but let me catch up to you I have too many clothes on yet."

She pulled her top off over her head and then opened her shorts and wiggled out of them. She had a matching black bra and panty set on underneath her clothes. She tossed her shirt and shorts onto the bench then turned towards us with a big smile on her face letting us have a good look at her.

"This is so exciting, I'm so glad we decided to take a walk tonight." She gave Jack and big kiss then came over to me and gave me a kiss also. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't even think of asking if you were into woman."

I laughed and replied. "Yes I'm Bi and I love being with woman too."

"I'm Bi too and so is Jack."

"Sounds great. Are you ready to go and show the truckers your body?"

"Hell yes I am." and we all laughed again.

She took me by the arm and we walked out to the fence into the light together. We waved at a few trucks and posed a little bit for them and then I told her it was time to take off our bra's. She seemed a little nervous at first but as soon as she saw me undoing my bra she took her bra off. We waved at a few more trucks and showed them out tits. She gave me another kiss and then we walked back to the alcove. Jack was leaning against the tree with his pants off already stroking his cock when we got back by him.

"You couldn't wait to get your cock out could you?" and Sue laughed.

"With tow hot woman doing a strip tease for me? You bet I couldn't."

Sue went and gave him a kiss and stroked his cock a little. "Doesn't he have a nice cock Vicki?"

I smiled. "Yes he does. It looks very nice."

Jack chimed in. "Don't be afraid Vicki you can touch it if you like. It doesn't bite." We all laughed.

"She's more than welcome to touch it if she wants and I know you'd love it having two woman playing with your cock."

I walked over gave Sue a kiss and wrapped my fingers around her hand stroking Jack's cock with her. "Isn't that what all men want? Two woman playing with their cocks?" And we all laughed again. Then I asked Sue. "Are you ready for our next show?"

"Yes I am. My pussy is already wet."

She took my arm again and we walked back out to the lights. Once again we waved at a few trucks first and then slipped our panties off and stood there arm in arm waving at a few more trucks. We gave each other a long deep kiss and then walked back towards the alcove. Jack was still standing there stroking his long hard cock and smiling at us.

"So, are your pussies nice and wet now?" He asked.

"I know mine is." Replied Sue.

"Mine always gets wet when I'm doing this."

Jack walked over to us and gave Sue a kiss and she grabbed his cock again and started stroking him. I saw his hand reach down between Sue's legs and start rubbing her pussy then he looked at me and reached down between my legs and started rubbed my pussy too. We all moved in closer to each other and Jack bent down a little and started sucking on our nipples as Sue and I kissed. Jack soon got on his knees and started sucking and licking each of our clits and Sue and I continued kissing and began fondling each others tits.

My juices were flowing and covering his hand and I'm sure Sue's was also. After awhile of fingering us he stopped and stood there offering his fingers to each of us and we sucked and licked them clean. Sue then moved Jack back again the tree and she and I got down and started sucking and licking his cock together. Jack had a hand on each of our heads as we took turns sucking his cock then licking his balls. Jack couldn't take any more and shot his hot load of cum into our mouths and on our faces.

Sue and I licked his cum from each other then she and I moved over to the bench and got into a sixty-nine position to clean each other up. Jack sat on the other bench stroking his cock watching us. Sue was on top and had my legs spread wide as she sucked my clit and tongue fucked me. I was pulling her ass down onto my face and buried my tongue in her soaked pussy licking at her inner walls and rubbing my nose on her clit.

Jack's cock was hard again and he came up behind Sue and slid his cock inside her. I licked and sucked his balls as he fucked. Sue was moaning into my pussy like a vibrator. Her body started shaking and soon climaxed. I drank her juices in as Jack's cock filled her pussy pushing the cum out of her. After her climax peaked she just fell forward onto the bench catching her breath. Jack's cock slipped out of her and I started sucking him.

Sue moved off of me and said. "Why don't you let him fuck you so you can cum."

I let Jack's cock slip out of my mouth. "Sit down Jack and let me ride that cock of yours."

Jack sat down and I turned and straddled his cock. My legs were spread wide and he had his hands under my ass as he started thrusting up fucking me nice and hard. Sue began sucking my nipples and rubbing my clit. I could feel my climax building and I was almost ready to cum when Jack announced he was going to cum. Sue got down between my legs and rubbed my clit harder.

Jack started to cum inside me and that was enough to make me climax. Sue pulled Jack's cock out of my pussy and started sucking him talking the rest of his load in her mouth. My juices squirted out all over Sues face and Jack's cock which she licked off of us. When she was done we all sat together relaxing before getting dressed. We then all kissed and exchanged telephone numbers.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to your comments. Keep watching for more of my adventures. Look for more adventures with Jack and Sue.

ECHoney
ECHoney
290 Followers