My First Apartment Ch. 04

Story Info
Woman walks in on man and gets fucked.
1.6k words
3.9
16.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Apartment - Meeting the Neighbor

Hello to all my readers out there. These are some adventures I had from when I lived in my first apartment after college. This is the 4th in a series. I hope that you enjoy reading them as I enjoyed writing them for you.

*****

It was a weekday and Tina had some over to visit me to see what I was up to. There's not much to do because of work in the morning so we sat, talked, and watched some TV. It was starting to get dark so I told Tina lets go take a walk over to my favorite alcove. We put on some sexy clothes and took the short walk over to the back of the complex.

We did my usual strip tease routine waving and flashing the truckers. That may seem to be the boring part but it always gets me excited and built up for the sex afterwards. Not to mention I'm sure that the truckers always enjoy the show. Once we finished the show and were getting ready for the good part of the night Tina came up with a dare as usual.

"I have a dare for you Vicki." She smiled.

I laughed. "This dare better have something to do with you licking my pussy. I'm horny."

"We'll get to that part but first the dare is you have to go out by the fence and make yourself cum. When you're done I'll clean you up."

"That sounds simple enough. You better be ready to make me climax again you little brat."

Tina laughed. "Don't worry I'll take good care of you and you know that."

"Yes I know you will."

I gave her a kiss and turned to walk out to the fence and she gave me a slap on my bare ass. I got to the fence and spread my legs and began rubbing my clit. My pussy was already wet and it wasn't going to take long before I climaxed. When I looked back over towards Tina she was gone, I turned and saw her over half way back to the street. I ran back to the alcove and found that she took my clothes with her. I yelled to her and she just waved and said, "I'll see you when you get home." She can be such a little brat at times.

Well, I had no choice now but to make my way back to the apartment naked. I thought to myself that it shouldn't be that hard and the only interesting part of the walk will be the short distance from the back of the houses to the street going through the complex and then the short distance past three houses to my house. I started walking along the tree line close to the bushes in case I needed to hide and made it to the corner of the complex without any problems except for one.

The problem was that there was a police car sitting on the corner and it looked like the officer was doing his paperwork. I hid behind a bush and tried to think of what to do. There wasn't any bushes along the side of the wooden fence crossing the lot I needed to walk to get into the complex that I could hide behind. The wood fence was too tall for me to try and climb especially in heels. So I had no choice but to wait and see if the cop would leave.

I waited there watching for about ten minutes but the officer didn't seem like he was going to leave anytime soon and I thought that Tina might wonder where I was and come looking for me but that didn't happen either. I had to think up something new. I looked around to see if maybe there was a loose board in the fence or something and when I peeked around the corner I noticed a gate not too far from the corner from where I was hiding.

There were bushes on either side of the gate and it was only about fifteen feet from where I was hiding. I just hoped the gate wasn't locked and I'd be able to get to my house from there. I watched to see what the officer was doing and then when I thought it was safe I took my little dash over to the bushes and made it safely.

I tried the handle on the gate and it was either locked or stuck. It seemed like the handle was opening so I decided to give it a harder pull and it came open but made a loud noise. I quickly went through the gate and peeked back through the crack to see if the officer heard anything. I saw him get out of his car and looked towards my direction. He took a few steps towards me but then stopped and got back into his car.

I was so relieved that I didn't get caught and thought now to find my way home. I closed the gate and turned around and had another surprise. There in front of me was a man laying on one of those patio lounge chairs with nothing on except a pair of shorts staring at me. He had a nice build on him, tall with dark hair. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds and I broke the silence.

"Hello, What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I live here. I think the better question is what are you doing here and what happen to your clothes?" He laid there leaning on one arm and looked me up and down.

"Well, it's a long story but I'm just trying to get home."

He looked at his watch and said. "Well I have some time. I'm sure it's got to be an interesting story." And he smiled at me.

I was already stuck in the situation so I sat down in a chair next to him and told him the truth about what had happened. While I was telling him he offered me a non-alcohol drink. He was very nice about the whole thing and didn't try anything although he did keep looking my naked body over which I took advantage and parted my legs some so he could have a better view of my wet pussy. I did also notice his cock growing inside his shorts into a nice big bulge.

"Well that is quite a story. Do you and your girlfriend do that often?"

I laughed. "Often enough. I'm an exhibitionist and enjoy doing things like this."

"I'm sure whoever gets the chance to see you enjoys the show very much."

"Well thank you that is so sweet." I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and said."I better see if I can find you something to wear so you can get home safely."

He started to get up and I stopped him. "You've been so nice to me, especially in my situation, I'd like to do something for you in return." I reached down and rubbed his hard cock through his shorts. "And I couldn't leave you like this with your cock all nice and hard."

I pulled his cock out of his shorts and started stroking it. He laid back down on the lounge chair and I knelled down on it between his legs and started sucking his cock. He lifted up his ass and I pulled his shorts off him. My lips were sliding up and down his shaft as he held my head and fucked my mouth. Once his cock was rock hard I straddled him and slid his cock inside my wet pussy. He put his hands under my ass and I started riding his cock as he lifted me and let me drop back on his cock letting it go deep inside me.

After fucking me like that for a while he sat up and laid me back with my legs spread wide open. He kept my legs spread wide as he towered over me and started fucking me with his cock straight down into my pussy. It felt so good having him fucking me like that I climaxed in no time. He still had not cum and kept fucking me harder. I held onto him tight wrapping my legs around him.

"Fuck me hard and fill my pussy with that hot cum of yours."

He began grunting and pushing his cock deeper inside me then holding it there then pumping me again. I squeezed my pussy on his cock milking him until I felt his hot cum filling me. I held him tight as stream after stream of cum shot into my pussy. I could hear the squishing sound of his cock going into me with all the cum he put inside me. Once he finished he sat back and I got down and sucked his cock clean. Once I was done sucking him off we smiled at each other.

"Thank you again for all your help but I really should be getting home now."

"Well take this shirt to put on you can return it later."

"Thanks again and don't worry I'll come back again to see you." And I smiled at him.

I put the shirt on gave him a kiss and headed him. when I got there Tina was waiting and asking where I was so I told her what happen. She didn't believe me at first until I spread my legs and showed her the cum inside me.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story and I look forward to your comments. Keep watching for more of my adventures.