My First Apartment Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

"Hello, Rich. I'm glad you came."

"You didn't think I would?"

"Some people didn't"

"I'm sorry."

"Never mind. You're here and lunch is ready."

"You didn't need to fix lunch."

"That's o.k. It's the least I could do."

We went inside. The lunch was salad, pasta with clam sauce, homemade bread and wine. As we ate, I asked Lisa what she wanted me to do. "As you have seen, I work mainly from photographs. I want to photograph you as you walk around the studio. I want you to be natural."

"Is there any special way I should dress?" Lisa blushed. She reached into her jeans pocket and handed me a posing pouch. "I am hoping that by the end of the day you will be comfortable enough to wear only this." I poured each of us another glass of wine. "O.K."

"I'll go get ready while you set up where you want to start." Lisa seemed sort of flustered. I had a bag of clothes with me. I went into the bathroom to change. I stripped and hung up my street clothes.

I put on Lisa's posing pouch. It was jet black velvet. I noted, rather proudly, that is was barely large enough to contain my package. Next, I put on a G-string (red satin), followed by a electric blue velvet thong. I was going to do a strip for Lisa.

Next was a pair of bikini briefs, then boxer shorts. I pulled a pair of light sweat pants over all this and put on a t-shirt.

Lisa had two cameras set up – one was a press Graflex on a tripod (the tripod was on a small dolly) and the other was a 35 mm single lens reflex camera. The light coming through the skylights and windows precluded the need for flash or supplemental lighting.

Lisa said, "Just walk around. Look at things, pick up things, do whatever you want to do and I'll snap photos."

AS I walked around looking at things, I stooped and stretched as I moved around. Lisa didn't say anything, but I could didn't hear many shutters clicking. I pulled off the sweat pants and tossed them aside. Click.

After a few minutes, I dropped the boxers. Click. Click. Then the t-shirt. I turned my back and picked up a chair an held it over my head. Click. Click. I shouldn't have worn the bikini briefs. Difficult to take off easily. I peeled them down to reveal the thong. Click. Click. Click.

I stood in front of Lisa, planted my feet wide a part and unfastened one side of the thong. As the G-string appeared – click, click, click. "Lisa, this would go better, if you would undress too."

"Me?"

"Yes, I'd be more comfortable."

Lisa stopped and unbuttoned her jeans. She was wearing plain Jane white panties. "Thanks." I walked around a bit and then removed the G-string to reveal the original pouch. Click. Click. Click. Click.

Lisa was watching me intently. She started to direct my actions – bend this way, pick this up, turn around, and bend. Click, clickity, click, click.

I turned towards Lisa and started to remove the pouch. "You don't need to do that."

"I'd rather be nude." I took off the pouch and faced her. I was standing is a doorway. I reached overhead, held the doorframe and stretched.

The shutter seemed to be on automatic release. I turned and bent over, dropped to my knees, turned, sat down, spread my legs, got on my knees and stood up. Lisa said, "I think we better quit."

She put the camera down. I walked over to the kitchen sink to get a glass of water. I leaned against the sink as I drank. Lisa was looking at my package. She swallowed hard. "Would you do me a great favor?"

"Maybe. What is it?"

"Would you masturbate for me? I've never seen a man cum."

"You want me to jack off?"

"Yes, if you would."

"You want me to beat my meat for you?"

"Yes, if that's what you call it."

"O.K. If you'll help."

"Help?"

"Yes."

She led me up to her sleeping loft. I turned down the bed linens, fluffed the pillows and then I lay on the bed. I told Lisa to get up beside me. When she was situated, I started to stroke my cock. She watched my cock as it got harder. I stopped and told her that it would be easier for me if she were nude too.

Lisa sort of gulped then pulled off her t-shirt. I leaned forward and kissed one of her nipples. I resumed stroking my cock. She was pinching her nipples and rubbing her crotch when I asked her if she would like to help.

"Help?"

"Yes. It's called a hand job." I took her hand and placed it on my cock. "Wrap your hand around my cock. I'll guide you." I slid her hand up and down my cock. "Take off you panties."

"My panties? Why?"

"I'm nude. You should be too." Lisa rolled off the bed. She faced me as she pulled her panties down.

In an act of bravado, she swung her panties over her head as she got back on the bed. "You're beautiful." We kissed. "Now help me cum." I wrapped Lisa's hand around my cock and started her jacking me. Pretty soon, Lisa was stroking without my guidance. She straddled my leg and used both hands.

I loved feeling her pussy slid back and forth on my leg. My nuts began to tighten. I told Lisa that I was going to cum soon. "Your cocks getting harder."

"Don't stop!" Lisa picked up the speed. "I'm cummimg!" Lisa pumped hard as cum shot onto my stomach.

Lisa gripped my pulsing cock until I stopped cumming. "That was beautiful." I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her down so her head was resting on my chest. Lisa still had a hand wrapped around my cock. She was humping my thigh.

I lay still as she brought herself off. I pulled a sheet up over us. We were ready for a nap. And it wasn't even 5:00 p.m.

After a short nap, I awakened when Lisa stirred. Her head was still lying on my shoulder. I moved her so her head was lying on the pillow. I propped myself on an elbow. She opened her eyes and smiled. I was looking into a pair of deep violet eyes. "Hello."

"Hi."

I pushed the sheet off of us. My cock was semi rigid. I kissed Lisa then ran a hand from her shoulder and down her arm. She shivered a bit when I moved my hand to her belly. I brought my hand back to her face and kissed her again.

"Could I ask you another favor?"

"Sure, the last favor I did for you was lots of fun."

"Would you do to me what you did to Connie?" I pretended to be shocked. "Lisa! You want me to pleasure you orally? You want me to perform cunnilingus on you?"

"Yes."

"You want me to eat your pussy?"

"Yes!"

"I thought you would never ask. I'll do it!" We both broke out in laughter.

We began by kissing and stroking. The foreplay intensified as I worked my way to Lisa's breasts. She may have been small in stature but she was all woman. I kissed her breasts and licked and sucked her nipples before I moved on to her belly.

I kissed across her belly staying just above her pubic hair. Then I moved down to the tops of her thighs. I had to move both of us around so I could kneel then lay between her legs. I kissed her from her knees to her thighs, then across her belly with a stop to tickle her belly button with my tongue. I moved down to her cunt with kisses on her pubic hair. She spread her legs more and I licked the crease between her thigh and cunt. I petted and rubbed her pussy, then spread her outer lips with my finger tips.

I kissed her lips then pushed my tongue between them. I began to kiss, lick and suck my way to her inner lips. I could taste her cum from when she got herself off by humping my leg earlier. I pushed my tongue into her pussy and then licked my way to her clitoris.

Her clit was standing hard and erect. It was over an inch long. It was almost as long as the first two joints of my little finger. I pushed my lips down over her clit and tickled it with my tongue. I sucked it like I was sucking soda through a straw. Lisa's belly began to jerk and she pressed my face hard against her pussy.

After she stopped cumming, I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy again. Then I crawled up to her face and gave her a deep French kiss so she could taste her sweet juices.

We hugged, kissed and cuddled, then took another short nap. When we awakened, I asked if I could stay with her overnight. She looked at me then lightly kissed me on the lips. "I take it, that's a yes?"

"Yes." I hugged her to me.

We showered together. As we washed each other, we explored each other's body. Lisa had a slim figure with a flat, almost boyish butt. Her breasts were like two small Delicious apples - in shape, size and taste. Her nipples were a delight to suck. Lisa weighed maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet.

After we dried each other off, I found my t-shirt and sweat pants. I handed her the t-shirt and then pulled the sweat pants on. She pulled the t-shirt over her head.

We decided to fix dinner. While we fixed dinner, I picked up one of her cameras and snapped some photos of Lisa as she worked and moved around the kitchen. She asked what I was doing. "You should have some photos of yourself so you can see your beauty." She sort of hid her face, but after that she ignored me and the camera.

After dinner, we looked at and discussed several of her art projects. It was getting chilly inside. Lisa asked me to light a fire in the fire place. She left the room while I got the fire place started. It was a set of gas logs, so it took just a second.

Lisa returned with a larger comforter, a bottle of wine and two glasses. We spread the comforter on the floor in front of the sofa which faced the fire place. Lisa poured the wine. I sat with my back against a sofa. Lisa sat down facing me. We talked about her art, my classes, etc.

Lisa held her glass out to me. I refilled her glass and topped off mine. She moved over to the sofa and sat beside me. We sipped the wine, talked quietly and watched the fire.

I put an arm around her shoulder and she leaned against my chest. I kissed her on top of her head, tipped her head back and kissed her eyelids. She raised her face and our lips met. We continued to kiss as Lisa ran a hand over my chest. We both had the thought at the same time. We broke the kiss, Lisa pulled the t-shirt over her head and I took off the sweat pants. We lay down on our sides facing each other. I stroked Lisa's back as we kissed.

I lay her on her back and reached for a wine glass. "What are you doing?"

"You'll see." I dipped my finger tip in the wine then dabbed it on one of her nipples. She giggled. I sucked her nipple clean, then did the same to the other one.

I kissed my way down to her belly. I poured some wine in her belly button and then sucked it out. She giggled as I did it again. I flicked some drops of wine onto her pussy hair. I licked them up, then began to kiss her pussy. I worked my tongue in between her lips and began to lick my way up to her. Lisa sighed when I tickled her clit with my tongue.

I took a drink of wine, held it in my mouth and slipped my lips down over her hard erect clit. Lisa gasped as the cool wine touched her clit. She also arched her back and pushed her pussy up against my face.

I slipped my hands under her butt and held her pussy to my face as I swallowed the wine then pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. I rolled onto my back so she was sitting-laying on my face.

She propped herself up on her arms. By tipping my head a bit and rolling my eyes back, I could look up the plane of her belly, between her breasts, and see her face. Her eyes were focused somewhere in space and the tip of her tongue peeked from between her lips.

She began humping my face as I slipped my lips over her clit. Finally, her arms collapsed and she rolled off my face. I moved up next to her and kissed her. She tasted her pussy juices as she kissed me back.

Lisa pushed me onto my back. She leaned over me, "My turn." I was able to kiss one of her breasts before she moved away. She straddled my hips and took my cock in one hand. She began to jack me off. "It's so hard." She squeezed my cock. Then she cupped my balls in her other hand. She gently rolled my nuts around in their sac as she continued to stroke my cock.

She got up on her knees, moved forward and positioned her cunt over my cock. She held my cock upright and guided her cunt down over the cockhead. Once the cock was firmly nestled in her cunt, she placed her hands on her hips an slowly sat all the way down.

Lisa exhaled as her cunt engulfed my rigid cock. One of her hands rubbed a breast while the other rubbed her pussy as she shifted her hips and ass around. She stopped moving. "It's in so deep." She was speaking quietly to herself. She placed her hands on my chest and shifted her hips. "That's better."

She began to hump her hips. Her tight pussy gripped my cock. I put my hands on hers as she as she began to fuck us. She humped away with a steady rhythm. I didn't want to move and interrupt her.

Lisa sat upright and moved her hands to my hips. She braced herself then began to pump up and down on my cock. In the fire light, her juices made my cock glisten. She stopped once again. She sat upright as she resumed her humping motion. She began to diddle her clit.

It didn't take her long to begin cumming. Her free hand moved to a breast to pinch and twist a nipple. Her other hand stayed on her clit. Lisa ground her cunt down hard on my cock and pubic bone as her orgasm came in waves. She was alternately panting and gasping for air.

She gasped out one final "Ohhh!" and lay forward on my chest. I put my arms around her and held her. I ran a hand down her back to her butt. I slipped a finger into her butt crack. I could feel my cock and the rear of her pussy.

Lisa pulled herself up by my face and kissed me. My softening cock dropped out of her pussy. We lay quietly for a few minutes, when Lisa said, "Let's go up to the loft." I turned off the gas log and followed her. When she entered the bedroom, she stopped, turned and put her arms around me.

We hugged, then she went and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and kissed her. We lay back on the bed. I got on my knees beside the bed and kissed and licked her clit. Lisa sat up. "I got my rocks off. Let's get yours."

As I stood up, she lifted my cock in her hand. She planted a kiss on the head, then she scooted back into the center of the bed, lay back, spread her legs, and said, "Fuck me."

I got on my knees between her legs. She had spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers. I leaned over and licked her slit from bottom to top and sucked her clit between my lips. "I love sucking your clit."

I moved closer and rubbed my cock up and down Lisa's slit and I rubbed it back and forth over her inner and outer lips. I began to get another hard-on. Lisa helped by stroking my cock. She held my cock and guided it into her pussy.

We started a humping motion together. I leaned forward and braced myself on my arms. I was able to get a faster and longer cock stroke. Lisa wrapped her legs around mine and hooked her heels inside my legs.

I settled down to a shorter slower stroke. Lisa continued to hump her hips. We were both sweating and breathing hard. I felt my nuts start to tighten. Lisa put a hand on my arm. "I can feel your cock getting harder. I want you to cum on my tits. Are you cumming?"

I answered her by pulling my cock out of her cunt and holding it as I began to cum. I aimed for her tits, but when my nuts blew, wads of cum landed on her tits, neck, chest and belly.

I lay down beside her. We kissed and cuddled as we fell asleep. We slept late. When I awakened, the room was light. I pulled the sheet down. Lisa was sleeping on her back. I leaned over and sucked on a nipple. She awakened and put a hand on my head.

We kissed, then I went back to sucking her nipples. There was flecks of dried cum on her breasts and belly. The room smelled of sex - sweat, cum, pussy secretions, pherenomes, and whatever.

Lisa sat up and pushed me on my back. She started kissing my chest and sucking my nipples. One hand began fondling my stiffening cock. Lisa moved down and began to lick the bottom of my now hard cock from cockhead to balls.

She was laying across my stomach, facing my feet. I watched as she lifted my cock to her lips. She kissed the cockhead and then she began to slowly swallow my cock. She didn't stop until her lips were wrapped around the base of the cock shaft.

I worked my way under her and began to eat Lisa's pussy. She began to bob up and down my cock. The 69 got intense as we began to hump each others face. Lisa began to cum as I sucked hard on her clit. She was stroking my cock as she sucked hard. I couldn't tell her I was going to cum, but she pushed her pussy down hard as the first blast of cum entered her throat.

We collapsed next to each other. When we had recovered, we shared our cum and pussy juices in a deep French kiss. We snuggled and napped for another hour or so before we showered.

Since we showered together, that led to more sex. When we were finally satiated, we decided we had better fix something to eat. By the time we finished eating and cleaning everything up, it was late afternoon.

It was difficult to leave, but we said our goodbyes. I told Lisa that I would model for her anytime she wanted. She said that could be soon, if she found another pouch for me to model.

It was after dark when I got to my apartment. I hadn't gotten any school related work done all weekend, but some how that didn't matter.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12