My First Apartment Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
709 Followers

Beneath her smock, Lisa was wearing just a thong. She had graduated from plain Jane cotton panties, to high cut bikini briefs to thongs. I hugged her to me. She was warm and cuddly. I let her smock fall to the floor as I bent to kiss a breast.

"I think you want to do a little more than get better acquainted."

"That's right."

Lisa reached down and gripped my cock. "Let's go to the loft where we can be comfortable." I followed Lisa up the ladder. While she was climbing, I took the opportunity to run my tongue across her ass cheeks and up her spine.

Lisa wanted to wash the clay off of her hands. She also carefully washed a smear of clay of my cock. I kneeled in front of her and pulled her thong down. She had partially shaved and trimmed her pussy hair.

I kissed her pussy then stood and hugged her. We moved towards the bed and tumbled on it together. From there we proceeded to kiss and make love.

Lisa lay back. I propped my self up as she spread her legs, grasped my cock and guided me into her body. We moved so her pussy fully ensheathed my cock. We made love slowly as we hugged and kissed.

I slowly kissed my way down her body as we separated. I wanted to nuzzle her pussy, taste her juices and suck and kiss her long clit. Lisa lay back. She spread her pussy lips for me as my lips found her clit.

I licked and sucked her clit. Then I applied myself to her pussy lips. I contented myself with tasting her. Lisa lifted my face from her crotch, "Come back inside me."

This time I kneeled between Lisa's legs. Again she guided my cock into her warm, welcoming pussy. As I stroked in and out of her, I stroked her clit with my thumb and forefinger. Lisa began to hump her hips. We worked together with her hips rising to meet mine.

I moved over her and braced myself on my forearms and elbows. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs were hooked over mine. We moved together in a slow, warm companionable fuck. Neither one of us had an orgasm. We lay still and held each other. We kissed and petted and talked quietly. I finally moved my weight off Lisa. She sat up. "Look at the time. It's after six o'clock. We made love for over three hours."

I hugged her again. I've got to go, may I come out tomorrow so we can work on the sculpture?"

"Sure, if you promise not to seduce the Artist."

"Well, I'll try.

"O.K. See you late tomorrow morning. Why don't you come for brunch?"

"I'd like that. I'd like to stay now."

"That's o.k., I'm going to shower and call it an early night.

It was after eight o'clock when I got back to the apartment. I heard a noise in the Fun Room. I noticed a TV was on, but no one seemed to be in sight. Frank set up on one of the sofas as I walked into the room.

"It's late. Where have you been? I've been waiting for you." Frank was naked and sporting a big erection. I then noticed he had been watching a hard core pore flick. There were a half dozen empty beer bottles on the floor.

Frank stood and walked to me. He hugged me then started to undress me. "Wait a minute, Frank."

"I've waited for you. I want you."

"Frank, I'm not your fuck boy."

"I know, but I need you to fuck my ass again." Frank had gotten my pants unzipped. He dropped to his knees as he pulled my pants and shorts down.

"Cool it, Frank. At least let me undress." I stripped and I remembered that I hadn't showered after Lisa and I had made love.

Frank was waiting on his knees. He grasped my cock as soon as I was naked. He licked it, "Who did you fuck? I can taste her on your cock."

Before I could answer, Frank had sucked me deep into his mouth. He worked my cock over until he was satisfied that I was hard enough to fuck his ass. He lubed my cock, then his ass, then he bent over the back of the sofa.

I wasn't going to argue with him so, I stood behind him an slid my cock up his ass. It felt good, but not as good as Lisa's pussy. Thinking of Lisa really stiffened my cock. Soon I was pumping my cock into Frank's ass at a steady pace.

Frank was stroking his cock at the same time. Since I hadn't cum with Lisa, it didn't take me long to get ready to cum with Frank. "Where do you want me to cum, Frank. On your back or in your ass?"

"Cum where ever you want."

I pulled out of his ass, stroked my cock a few times and shot my wad onto his back. Frank turned around. He lay back onto the back of the sofa and shot his wand onto his stomach. I left him lying there smiling to himself. I returned to my apartment, showered and went to bed.

I slept late. I called Lisa about 10:30. She was up and about. She would have brunch ready when I got there. We ate brunch. Then I stripped and posed for her sculpture. This time we were both all business. After about three hours, she was satisfied with the afternoon's progress.

We did shower together and there was much cuddling and intimate touching. I told her to call me when she was ready for another session - her choice.

I noticed Kathy's car was in the driveway when I pulled in to my parking place. Kathy came out of the house as I got out of my car. "Hi, Kathy. How was your tournament"

"Pretty good, Rich. I just ordered a couple of pizzas. Why don't you join us and I'll tell you about it."

We talked about the tournament as we ate. Kathy wanted to know what each of us had done during the weekend. I told her about Lisa and posing for her sculpture.

Frank made some small talk, before blurting that I let him fuck my ass. "I thought that might happen," Kathy said. "Tell me about it."

Frank looked at me, "Go ahead, Frank." Kathy listened as Frank described Friday night and Saturday morning. He didn't mention that he had sucked Lisa's juices off my cock before I fucked him again Saturday evening.

Kathy asked, "Was it what you expected, Rich?"

"It was less painful and more pleasurable than I expected for a first time."

"I could use the pleasure of a couple of cocks. The tournament was intense at times, the drive home was long and I need something to relax me. Let's adjourn to the hot tub."

We moused around in the hot tub. Kathy seemed distracted. Finally, she said, "I can't stand it. I want to watch you two fuck. Stand up, Frank." Frank stood as Kathy began to stroke his cock. "get the lube, Rich."

I got out of the tub and found some lube. Kathy took the tube and lubed Frank's cock. "Get on your hand and knees, Rich." I thought about protesting, but I figured if I did, Kathy would stop all of our sex sessions.

I got on my hands and knees on the bench by the tub. Kathy stood and lubed my ass. Frank was storing his cock. He had the largest hard-on that I had seen on him.

Frank got out of the tub and kneeled behind me. Kathy guided his cock to my asshole. Frank carefully and slowly inserted himself into my ass. He pumped in and out slowly and gently as Kathy finger fucked herself as she watched.

Kathy told Frank to stop. She crawled under me and pulled my cock down to her mouth. Frank resumed fucking me. Kathy would stop sucking long enough to occasionally lick Frank's balls. I spread Kathy's legs and buried my face in her tasty pussy.

Kathy stopped again. "Stop, Frank. Let's move to a sofa."

We walked over to a sofa. Frank's and my cocks bobbed as we walked Kathy spread a blanket over the cushions. She lay down and spread her legs. "Let's make a sandwich."

I moved Kathy's hips to the edge of the sofa. She took my cock and guided it into her pussy. Frank moved behind me and guided his cock back into my ass. We let Frank set the rhythm as Kathy and Frank added another dimension to my sexual development.

I decided, as I fucked and got fucked, that having to take a cock up my ass and into my mouth, on occasion, was well worth it, in order to continue receiving blowjobs from Kathy and Frank and to continue fucking and eating Kathy's pussy.

Then there was also the added benefit of the adventures and experiences with Ruth, Connie and Lisa.

T@nman
T@nman
709 Followers
12