My First Apartment Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

I helped them get set up. When Connie and George arrived, I volunteered to be the bartender. Frank and George did the grilling. When dinner was over and everything was cleaned up, Frank suggested we adjourn to the hot tub.

Since everyone was dressed in t-shirts or blouses, shorts and sandals, it didn't take long for all of us to strip. Lily didn't seem put off by all of this communal nudity.

She squeezed my shoulder as I helped her settle into the warm water. "This could become an interesting evening, Rich."

We talked and chatted for a while. George seemed impressed with all of the work that Kathy and Frank had done in converting the basement and patio into what he called a pleasure center.

Kathy and I told Frank and Lily about the way Connie and George had made their home a little bit of Japan. George hoisted himself out of the water and sat on the bench, which surrounded the hot tub, as he talked about their life in the military and, in particular, in Japan.

George's soft cock and relaxed ball sac dangled between his slightly spread thighs. I noticed both Lily and Frank eyeing George's equipment.

Lily made the move first. She slipped across to position herself in front of George. She looked directly at his cock, then at his face. "May I?"

George nodded and smiled as Lily wrapped her hand around his cock shaft and lifted his cockhead to her lips. She kissed the crown, then bent down to nuzzle his sac.

We watched as she sucked each of his nuts into her mouth. George's cock was semi-hard when she turned her attention back to it

Lily held George's cock with the fingers of her right hand. His balls rested in the palm of her left hand. Lily ran the tip of her tongue around the rim of the cockhead. George sighed as the crown of his cock disappeared into Lily's mouth.

We all silently watched Lily and George. As Lily was giving George's cock a long slow lick from balls to crown, Kathy said, "How would you like to take that up your butt, Frank?"

"I'd like that, but only after I had tasted and savored it."

George looked at Frank. "You like making it with another man?"

"Yes. How about you?"

"Well, to be honest, I'd just as soon fuck a man's ass as a woman's pussy."

Lily had stopped sucking off George. She looked back and forth as George and Frank talked. "I've never seen two men together."

Connie, Kathy and I waited for Frank's next move.

Frank stood up. His cock was hard and standing erect. "Come on, George. I think you'll find that I'm good fuck." Frank got out of the hot tub and began to dry himself off.

George stepped out and Frank began to dry him. Frank dropped the towel and wrapped a hand around George's 10 inch shaft. Then Frank walked over and sat on the edge of the platform in the Fun Room.

George walked over after him. "I wondered what the deck was for. Now, I think I know." Frank reached for George. He held George's cock in one hand as he stroked it with the fingers of his other hand.

The three women and I also got out of the tub and dried ourselves. Frank was licking up and down George's cock shaft as we walked over and seated ourselves near them.

Connie and Kathy sat together. Lily pulled down me onto a couch next to her. She slid her hand between my thighs and took my cock in her hand. I put an arm around her shoulder as she watched Frank take George's cock deep into his throat.

Lily slowly jacked my cock as she raptly watched Frank who had his lips loosely clamped around George's cock shaft. I squeezed and rolled one of her inch long nipples between my fingers.

Connie and Kathy were sitting and silently watching, when Kathy got up an walked out of the room. I heard a small motor start up and the remote controlled vertical blinds began to close and separate the Fun Room from the rest of the pleasure center.

Then several small ceiling lights above Frank and George began to glow. Kathy adjusted the lighting until the blowjob tableau was illuminated well enough so we could clearly see George's spit shiny cock gliding in and out of Frank's sucking mouth.

Kathy resumed her seat next to Connie, who was fingering her pussy as she watched.

Frank pulled the cock out of his mouth. He held it next to his face. In a voice hoarse with lust he said, "Rich, come help me."

Lily turned to me, "Go join them." Then she kissed me lightly . As I stood she leaned forward and licked the pre-cum off my cockhead.

Her slow jacking of my cock had given me a hard-on and it bobbed in front of me as I walked over to George and Frank.

Frank stood as I got near them. His cock was rigid and the pre-cum was flowing freely. I bent over and took Frank's cock into my mouth as I sat down. I carefully swabbed his cockhead with my tongue and swallowed the pre-cum.

I stopped right there. I knew Frank wanted to blow his load into George's ass and if I continued to clean his cock, he would probably cum right away.

I turned to face George. He was holding his cock level with my mouth. I put my hand on his and raised his cock so I could lean forward and lick his plum colored ball sac.

Then I slowly sucked one of his large balls into my mouth. George took his hand off his cock and placed against the back of my head. He pressed my face into his crotch as I alternated in sucking his balls.

I heard movement behind me. I turned and saw Frank was on his knees. Kathy was behind him helping him lube his ass. I turned back to George. I licked the length of the bottom of his cock shaft, then ran the tip of my tongue around the rim of the crown.

Before I could enjoy sucking any part of George's cock, I heard Kathy say that Frank was ready. George stepped back and I stood up. Lily stepped over. She and Kathy applied a coat of lube to George's cockhead and shaft.

George stepped up onto the deck then got down in a kneeling position behind Frank. Frank looked over his shoulder with eager anticipation.

Connie came over and I helped her up onto the deck. We moved so we were standing behind and to one side of George. Lily said, "I want to guide it in." She wrapped he hand around George's cockshaft as Kathy spread Frank's ass cheeks.

Kathy slipped her finger in and out of Frank's asshole as George crawled forward and pressed his cockhead against Frank's brown hole.

George began to push as Lily held his cockhead in line. Frank's asshole began to open and accept the lubed cockhead. Connie squeezed my cock as we watched her husband's dark cock slide into Frank West's white ass.

Frank slowly exhaled as George filled him with his 10 inches of man meat. George pulled on Frank's hips as he slowly buried his cock balls deep.

George was motionless as Frank shifted around a little. George slowly pulled his cock back nearly its full length, then, equally slowly, buried it deep in Frank's ass.

Frank grinned and sighed as George fucked him deeply with long, slow strokes. Frank folded his arms and laid his head and shoulders down. George was picking up the pace as he screwed Frank's raised ass.

Lily was on her knees by Frank's hips. She was holding his stiff cock in one of her hands. Frank pushed himself up on his hands and knees and began pushing back as George pushed ahead.

Just watching them had give me a hard-on. George panted, "You like being long cocked, don't you, Frank?"

Frank almost shouted, "Yes!" I moved away from Connie and kneeled in front of Frank. I held my cock in front of his face. Frank looked at me, then opened his mouth.

I crawled closer. Frank held my cock loosely in his mouth as he let George control all of the motion. My cockhead moved around the inside of Frank's mouth as he moved his head in a small circle.

Kathy was kneeling behind me. She had her arms around my chest. I could feel her nipples against my back. Lily was back on the couch. She wasn't watching us, though. Connie was on her knees in front of her and her face was buried in Lily's crotch.

George was up high on his knees and his strokes were shorter and faster. I backed away from Frank's face. Frank was swinging his head back and forth as George arched his back and drove his cock into Frank's ass. Frank almost squealed as he felt George begin to cum. George bucked his hips several times, then pulled his cock out.

He held his cock and stroked it as he squeezed several cum wads onto Frank's lower back and ass cheeks. Frank lay down on his stomach and George stretched out on top of him. Kathy hugged me. Lily was oblivious. Her legs were over Connie's shoulders as Connie ate her.

George rolled onto his back. Frank got back up his knees. He leaned over George and kissed and licked his nipples. Then he moved down between George's legs.

Frank held George's cock. He then crawled close enough so he could press both their cocks together and hold them in his hands. Frank stretched out on top of George and dry humped him so his cock could rub against George's cock and balls.

Lily and Connie had separated. Connie, her face wet with Lily's juices, was sitting on the floor with her head leaning back against the cushions. Lily was laying back on the couch. Her legs were widely splayed and her gray pussy hair was dark and wet with saliva and pussy juice.

Frank was leaning back on his haunches between George's legs. Kathy and I watched him squeeze a large amount of lube into the palm of his hand. He began to stroke his cock as he spread the lube over the cockhead and the length of the shaft.

He put some more lube on his hand and slid his hand into George's crotch. "Just a second, Frank, let me get on my knees."

George rolled over and pushed himself up onto his hands and knees. Frank pushed a lubed finger into his ass. "Be gentle, Frank. I'm a near virgin," George joked.

Connie snorted, "Near virgin? Hell, George! I personally know that you've had at least five miles of pipe laid in your ass."

"Here comes another length, seven inches at a time," said Frank as he pushed his cock into George's ass.

I moved to a position in front of George. My cock was in his face, but he turned away.

"Come on, George," Connie said, "You know you want to suck that dick too. Fuck his face, Rich."

George turned his head so his face brushed against my cock. I was still as he found my cockhead with his lips. He held himself still as I began move my hips. I matched Frank's pace as we kept up a slow steady motion.

"Suck that dick, George. You surely enjoy being double cocked, don't you?" George just sort of grunted.

Connie moved up next to me. She held my cock in the fingers of one of her hands. "Suck that dick good, but save some for me." George ran his tongue around the rim of the cockhead as Connie continued to hold me.

Kathy was behind me. She reached between my legs and gently squeezed my balls. "I think I'll help Frank get off."

Frank was pumping away with short slow strokes. I think Kathy pushed a finger up his ass because Frank rose up on his knees and pushed his cock deep into George's ass.

George folded his arms and lay his head on them as Frank gripped his hips. Frank groaned and pushed his cock as deep as he could as he shot his cum load into George's ass.

Connie helped me up, then led me to the futon that Lily, Kathy and I had used earlier. "Lay down, Rich. Ruth hogged your hard-on the last time I was here. I want this one for myself."

I lay down and Connie positioned herself, on her knees, between my legs. I watch as she leaned down and began to lick the underside of my cock from balls to cockhead.

Kathy sat down on the edge of the futon. She rubbed my stomach and pinched my nipples as she watched Connie give me a blowjob. I rubbed one hand slowly up and down Kathy's back.

Connie was running the tip of her tongue around the rim of the crown. She would stop often and use her tongue tip to tap the sensitive spot in the V under the rim.

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer, but Connie kept pressure around the base of the shaft as she continued to use her tongue.

I arched my back a little as she released the pressure on the base of the shaft. One wad shot up into the air. Connie put her mouth over my cock and caught the rest of the cum.

As she took my cock out of her mouth, Kathy leaned forward and slipped my cock into her mouth. She gently sucked as I finished cumming.

Kathy held my cock as she and Connie kissed. They helped me up into a sitting position then they shared my cum with me as each gave me a deep French kiss.

We looked around. Frank was on his back with his legs up in the air. George was holding them as he pumped his cock in and out of Frank's ass. Frank's stomach was shiny with his pre-cum as his hard cock moved back and forth in time with George's movements.

Lily was asleep on the couch. Kathy put a pillow under her head. Connie found a blanket to cover her. Kathy suggested we go to bed too.

We went to my apartment. The three of us got into my bed. I lay in the middle. I fell asleep with Connie's head on one shoulder and Kathy's on the other.

As I drifted off, I thought that I was glad I didn't have an early class. We all shifted around to get more comfortable. My cock and balls were in the good hands on these two women.

That last sounds I heard were Frank and George grunting as they continued to fuck through the night.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12