My First BBW - Jane

Story Info
My first BBW sexual experience.
3.5k words
4.5
49.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first BBW sexual encounter occurred over 20 years ago now, when I had just finished my second year of University. I was offered summer vacation work experience interstate at a large industrial plant and took the opportunity. I'd fallen in love that year and had had my heart broken (that's another story) and was happy to get away from it all for the summer. The worksite was large and they employed more than 40 vacation students like me every summer, so I was looking forward to meeting some new people and leaving that other stuff behind.

About 30 of the vacation students were staying in dormitory style accommodation at a local University campus which was empty over the summer. I arrived at the dorm at about lunchtime on a beautiful summer's day, and promptly locked my keys in my car...this was not exactly the start I was looking for. I buzzed the dorm manager and she came down to see what was happening. Her name was Jane and she was a grad student who had offered to manage the dorm and keep an eye on the vac students over the summer for cheap rent and the opportunity to continue working on her thesis.

She was a few years older than me, 24 maybe, and about as tall as my shoulder (I'm 6-2). She had longish black hair that was really beautiful, and was the feature that struck me immediately. She wore thick glasses, had a very pale complexion, and a large mouth...kinda wide with big lips that looked very red, but I think that was just the contrast to her pale skin. She was barrel shaped with a big chest that jutted out almost horizontally, like you could set a drink on it. I certainly wasn't attracted to her from the outset, and I assume she thought I was a moron for locking my keys in my car.

She called the local roadside assist for me and an hour later after many embarrassed "thank you"s I was unpacking the contents of my car into my tiny dorm room. It really was small, a single bed along one wall and a tiny desk and chair on the other. Not a lot of storage space which didn't really worry me. We'd be wearing the company uniform and I had tried to travel reasonably light.

A day or so later the dorm was crowded with everyone ready to start the work induction the following Monday. A large group of us decided to go out to a pub on the Saturday evening. After way too many drinks I found myself dancing with Jane and enjoying it. Every now and then we'd brush against each other and I started to get hard. I'm sure she knew this as her brushes against me became more frequent. My memory is slightly hazy due to beer intake but I seem to recall some drunken making out on the dance floor as well...ahh, the things you do when you're 20.

My next memory is a group of us packed into a cab, three of us squeezed into the back seat with Jane's big ass and thigh right up against mine. Her hand was resting on my thigh and I started to get hard again. I put my hand over hers and guided it to my cock which was growing steadily inside my jeans. She gently massaged it and it continued to grow. We arrived back at the dorm and all chipped in for the fare and I stumbled off to my tiny room.

The next thing I know I am waking up in the morning with an enormous hangover...hmmm, what exactly happened last night? I can remember soft lips on mine in the night (or did I dream that), I can remember trying to sit up in bed and seeing Jane standing naked at the foot of the bed (I don't think it was a dream), and then all I know is that I'm awake with a headache that is trying to split my skull in two. The faint morning light through the curtains seems too bright and I closed my eyes again.

That image of a naked Jane returned to my head. In this image she has very pale skin, her breasts are hanging now they're free of her bra, her nipples are pale pink and are hard. Her hips are wide, her belly is large and her thighs are full. Nestled between her thighs and under her belly is a jet black bush, an amazing contrast to her skin. It's a perfect inverted triangle, not an out of control jungle but a natural pubic thatch that seems to be perfect on her body.

"Did I fuck her?" I ask myself.

I roll over, can't see any condoms lying around. I am naked, but there doesn't appear to be a wet spot in the bed. Hmm, what exactly happened? All this thinking was making my brain hurt, so I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I think I dozed for a little while with the crushing hangover refusing to let me really sleep properly.

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

It was Jane, she was wearing a huge white bathrobe and fluffy slippers.

"How are you?" she asked and sat down in the desk chair.

I replied that I had a monumental hangover and was about ready to die. She just chuckled and said that she'd had better days.

"So, uhhh, what exactly happened last night?" I asked, feeling more and more embarrassed that I just couldn't remember.

"You don't know?" she asked with her brown eyes widening behind her glasses.

"Umm no" I replied with the hangover and embarrassment now competing to try and kill me.

"Nothing really" she said to my relief. "I came here and we made out, we both got naked and then you feel asleep".

"Ohhhh" I said, sheepishly.

"Anyway," she went on, "I just wanted you to know that I'm not normally like that, and I've only ever been with guys before when we've been in a relationship."

This news made my head ache just a bit worse, I was not interested in a relationship, I was still scarred relationship-wise and I was only here for three months anyway. There was going to be no avoiding each other though, was this going to be really awkward now?

I lay back and folded my hands under my head. I looked across at her, she was sitting demurely on the desk chair. She looked like she was dealing with the impacts of last night's beers much better that I was. I could see her lower legs and there were just a few very fine hairs on her calves to be seen in the dull light. Suddenly that image of her naked returned to me, amazingly, my hangover receded immediately and I suddenly felt extremely horny (which is clearly a much better way to feel).

I could feel my cock starting to throb a little and grow. I stretched and arched my back and the bed sheet half slid off me. She could see my own pubic bush and my slowly thickening cock. She looked away and actually blushed a bit which I found cute despite my overriding sense of horniness. I'm usually very shy with girls but this had obviously dropped away due to my aroused state.

"Hey Jane, are you wearing anything under that robe?" I asked.

She blushed deeper, and the flush spread right across her throat and to the top of her chest. It may have spread even further but the robe was doing a good job covering her up. She looked back towards me from my toes upwards, her gaze lingering on my groin which was continuing to show signs of my arousal, finally meeting my eyes. She blushed again and refused to meet my eyes, then slowly started to spread her thighs which had been tightly together and angled to the side in a very ladylike manner up until then.

I stared hard, I could see the smooth white flesh of those fat thighs spreading further and further, but couldn't quite get confirmation of what she was wearing, if anything. There was still only muted light in the room and her robe was providing further shadow, was that her pussy or was she wearing panties?

I got harder and almost unconsciously grabbed my cock and started to slowly stroke it. She saw that and let out a very small moan. She loosened the gown at her throat and slowly pulled it apart. The flush had spread further down her chest, it didn't seem to be embarrassment any more though.

She was breathing more rapidly and couldn't take her eyes off my slowly stroking fist. She continued pulling the top of the gown apart and now her breasts were fully exposed, hanging deliciously down onto her round belly. She slowly unknotted the belt and pulled the gown fully apart and there it was, that superb black bush. Her fat white thighs were still spread and I could see her slit glistening.

"Oh God," I croaked, "you're so fucking hot."

She didn't say anything, but continued to watch me and then slowly teased one of her own nipples, rolling it and gently pinching it. I did the same to one of mine while continuing to slowly stroke my cock which was fully erect now. I decided I had to be honest.

"I'm not interested in a relationship right now, I'm sorry" I blurted, expecting everything to suddenly come to a halt.

"Do I look like I care?" she replied after a moment, standing up and walking over the edge of the bed (it wasn't a long walk in that tiny room). She knelt down with the unfastened robe hanging loosely and put her hand on the shaft of my cock, slowly stroking it with the same rhythm as me. A drop of precum soon appeared on the tip and she gently rubbed it over my cockhead with her finger before slowly licking the finger. My cock jerked involuntarily.

"I want that deep inside me" she whispered and my cock jerked again.

"We'd better hurry then!" I grunted and she took her hand away.

"My room is much bigger" she said, "I have a queen bed and my own bathroom, join me?"

"Of course" I said.

"Ok, just give me a few minutes before you come up", and with that she belted up her robe and left. I lay back and tried to think of anything apart from my still twitching penis which was on the verge of cumming, but try as I might that image of a black bush kept dancing behind my eyes.

Was she plain? Did that even matter? Those thick glasses? The wide mouth?

I'd never lusted after a BBW before. Sure I loved big tits...but the belly and the ass? It seemed the answer was yes, I wanted to fuck Jane hard. I got up and pulled on some shorts and a shirt, grabbed my wallet (and condoms) and made my way up to her room.

It made sense that it was a bigger room, it was a tutor's room or something like that. I knocked quietly.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Who do you think?" I groaned and tried the door. It opened and I went in.

"Lock it" she instructed, and I did. I turned around and there was that image again right before my eyes: Jane, completely naked, pale skin, red lips, long black hair, big hanging boobs, broad hips and that jet black mound of hair that was still driving me insane. She backed up and then fell onto her bed.

"Fuck me now," she said.

So much for foreplay I thought! As she lay there spreadeagled I couldn't just see her glistening slit, I could smell it as well, a warm musky odour that made my nostrils flare and my cock ache. I dropped my shorts and took off my shirt.

"Condom?" she whispered and I quickly got one out of my wallet and rolled it onto my cock which was starting to feel like it had been hard for a day and a half without relief. I knelt between her legs and admired the view. I rubbed my thumb along her pussy until it rested on her hard clit. She was soaked. With a low moan she reached down and started tugging at my cock. I shuffled back a little bit and began to tease her. Stroking the insides of her thighs, which began to tremble, and then scratching my fingernails through her magnificent bush.

"Fuck me" she groaned and so I did.

I spread her thighs wider, feeling the warm flesh give slightly. I rubbed the tip of my condom-covered cock along her pussy opening, planning to tease her some more...but then I couldn't wait any longer myself so I leaned forward and steadily pushed my full six inches (just average size) all the way in. It was like we were a perfect fit for each other.

Her hot, wet walls gripped me firmly and she let out a louder moan. For some reason I suddenly noticed she was still wearing her glasses. God knows why I noticed a detail like that when I was balls deep and starting to pump. As I slowly thrust in and out her boobs started to move in time, it was a superb sight to match the feeling down below. She was now moaning quietly in time with my thrusts.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh".

I lowered my head and gripped one nipple lightly between my teeth.

"Uhhhh" she cried and bucked a little. I knew I wouldn't last long so I knelt back up and used my own thighs to spread hers wider. Then while still slowly thrusting I began to play with her clit with my thumb.

"OH GOD" she said, louder now, and reached down with both hands to spread her pussy further and give me better access to her clit. I could feel the muscles in her pussy contracting and relaxing faster and faster and I started to match that pace, both with my thrusting and my thumb. I really wanted her to come before I did and that was what happened, she started bucking and making incoherent sounds that were music to my ears. Just as she was finishing I started and thrust as deeply as I could, feeling huge pulses from deep down as I filled the condom.

"Ohhhhh" I moaned softly and lay on top of her, her soft bulk was very comfortable to lie on!

I slowly withdrew from her and rolled off. I had some post-sex shyness, I didn't know her well and hoped it had been good for her. The condom was full so I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to strip it off and flush it.

When I wandered back into the room she had rolled over, face down on the bed now. I had a terrific view of her butt, which was big and smooth and round and maybe slightly hairy deep in the cleft, or was that just my imagination? Amazingly I almost immediately started to get hard again. Geez, I really was turned on so much by the BBW in front of me.

I gave her a light slap on the ass and she jumped a bit.

"Haha, sorry" I laughed.

She rolled over with a pretend frown on her face...it broadened into a smile when she saw my now semi-erect cock.

"Let's clean off before we get dirty" she said with a wink and of course I followed along back into the bathroom where we squeezed into the shower cubicle together. There wasn't much room, she was a big girl and I'm not a small guy. I also had an extra six inches standing to attention out the front which didn't help. As we soaped up she started to stroke me and then turned around and thrust her ass back into my groin.

I reached around to cup her tits and play with her nipples as she pushed back against me, rubbing slightly up and down with the deep crease of her ass. She suddenly tried to spin around and drop to her knees, it was clumsy and even more crowded but she took my cock head into her mouth and pumped the shaft with a soapy hand. As she gently sucked I could do nothing else but lean back on the tiled wall and look down at her slowly bobbing her head.

Her long hair was all wet and I grabbed it gently. I wanted to do something for her: eat her out (although I wasn't very experienced) or at the very least finger her. After a minute or two I tried to drag away and jumped out of the shower. Back out near the bed we both dried off as quick as we could. After she collected my towel she got onto the bed on her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder at me.

"Well?"

I suddenly thought to myself, "I am definitely not leading here!" Not that I cared, I quickly grabbed another condom and got onto the bed behind her. As she arched her back her pussy opened up slightly, and I ran a couple of fingers up and down it. I nestled in close and she reached back through her legs to guide me in. I started teasing again, just allowing the first inch to enter her before stopping and pulling back out.

I repeated this a few times and she started trying to push back onto me. I grabbed her hips and resisted. I looked down and saw she did indeed have a slightly hairy asshole. That turned me on even more and I started feeding two inches into her hungry wet cunt. She was starting to get frustrated and was almost begging me to fuck her. As had happened earlier I lost patience with my own enjoyment of teasing her and with my hands on her hips slowly pushed all the way in.

"You feel so hard" she whispered.

I started to slowly get a rhythm, watching little waves ripple along her ass when my hips hit her cheeks. I gave her ass a light slap, and she just moaned. Another slightly harder slap and she moaned again. I leaned forward and grabbed a handful of her still wet hair and gently pulled back on it: the arch in her back increased and as before her grip on me felt amazing.

I tried to reach around to play with her clit but it was awkward, her thighs were big and her stomach was hanging down so I couldn't get good access. She took matters into her own hands by reaching back and doing it herself. I could feel her nails lightly scratching the underside of my dick and she played with herself.

I let her hair go and reached under to cup her gently swaying tits. They were heavy in my hands, and I pinched her nipples lightly as she collapsed forwards onto her elbows.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come" she said in a sexy throaty growl.

I let her tits fall under their own weight and grabbed her hips again, increasing my speed. She started grunting with each thrust. I looked down and saw that slightly hairy puckered asshole and placed my thumb over it lightly. She let out a squeak of surprise, and I increased the pressure of my thumb, which still didn't enter her.

She bucked and then started to come, I could feel her spasming around my cock. Second time around I had better stamina though and kept thrusting through her orgasm. When she finished she weakly fell forward off my cock and lay on her face making contented purring sounds.

I started stroking myself...what to do next? I had a sudden pornstar fantasy and decided I had to explode with some huge moneyshot. I tore the condom off and kept stroking, faster now, with some urgency. She was still face down and I tried to straddle her legs to rub along her ass. She wriggled out and rolled over.

"I want it in my mouth," she said, "I want to swallow you."

I knelt next to her and she took me into her mouth, making wet sucking sounds. I started to reach down to her pussy but she pushed my hand away.

"Too sensitive right now" she gasped and then took me back into her mouth.

I couldn't touch but it didn't stop me looking, her pussy lips were gaping slightly open, swollen and red in the mass of pubic hair which was matted and soaked with her own juices. That sight tipped me over the edge and I started to cum. She swallowed as best she could, making gulping and slurping sounds. As the flow slowly stopped she kept sucking me before finally releasing me. I collapsed onto the bed next to her and kissed her, hangover completely forgotten.