My First Bi Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoungBeth
YoungBeth
137 Followers

This was turning out to be so arousing, so erotic and so unexpected and I didn't realise just how turned on I was, what I mean by that is that as soon as Emma began to caress my nipples I knew I was either about to pee my PJ's or have the biggest and most intense orgasm ever. Her first touch made me moan out load, oh my god it felt electric, my pussy clenched and my knees wobbled, I'd never felt such deep intense inner pleasure and never imagined I could be so controlled by another person like I was being controlled now, basically Emma literally had my body and my mind.

Sensing this Emma took both of my nipples in her fingers and pushed me closer and closer to my impending conclusion, my breathing was very heavy and my fingers clutched her shoulders as she lowered her mouth to my soft breasts, I just couldn't imaging this would feel so all-consuming and so over powering, but my body was telling me differently emotions. She squeezed my breasts and sucked and licked my nipples with a clear intention of pushing me over the edge,

"Let it happen babe" she whispered, "let it happen" and with that she licked and sucked both nipples in turn whilst massages my milky white titties, it was all too much, my pussy began to throb like never before, my knees wanted to buckle and my hips pushed hard into Emma's, I couldn't stop the passion from taking control of me and as I pulled her mouth onto one of my nipples, crushing it into her mouth as my orgasm hit me, and boy did it hit me.

It was the most intense and overwhelming orgasm I've ever experienced in my young life, it felt like my whole body was being shaken from the inside to out, my pussy clenched and released, clenched and released and I felt like I was about to piss my pants, I held on for dear life as Emma sucked my nipples and slowly the wave of overwhelming desire began to subside, jolt after jolt of electricity shot though my pussy and all this from another woman's touch to my breasts..

this was going to be a wonderful few days that was guaranteed.

YoungBeth
YoungBeth
137 Followers
12