My First Big Tits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice thought and nice try, but shit, it just wasn't me!

Well, now that I was back to my old thoughtless ways - and feeling much better about it- I called John and told him that he was totally right, I am an asshole, but so was he, so lets go party like assholes. He thought that was a great idea.

The following Saturday night, John and I took our girlfriends to the lake. He and I had been going there since we were kids and when we were small it seemed like a lake. Now however, I realized it was more like an over grown pond. It was located in the woods on one of the local farmer's property and few others knew about it.

It was a warm summer night, late in August with a beautiful full moon that reflected off the water and provided plenty of light. We made a fire and spread out two blankets in front of it, then unpacked the goodies. John and I had gotten hold of some beer, but the girls didn't like beer so we brought rum and coke for them. We roasted our hot dogs and drank; chatted as we snacked on chips and drank some more. I told a ghost story and the girls feigned fear as they held John and I tightly. The alcohol finally caught up to us.

The crackling sparks from the fire popped and faded away, while its warmth seemed to envelope us. I looked around and noticed how the fire made our shadows dart haphazardly in the trees. The world appeared to slow as the alcohol conquered my senses of desire and judgment. I slid behind Annika, put my arms around her waist and began kissing her neck. She eased back and tilted her head, making it clear that she was in the mood for anything and everything.

I noticed that John was already kissing Sarah and caressing her tits through her tank top. As one hand gently guided Annika's face to my lips the other opened her shirt. Under it, she was wearing a swimsuit bikini top that tied behind her back and neck. As her shirt fell open I slowly glided my hands over her large tits until I reached the tip, then I squeezed both and watched how her tits spilled out of her bikini on top and at the sides.

John picked up Sarah and set her down in front of Annika. Immediately my hands were replaced by Sarah's as she bent over and began kissing the exposed flesh of Annika's tits. Then as Sarah started kissing her way up Annika's chest, I eased forward, causing Annika to sit up straight. Sarah's kisses reached her neck then continued on and soon John and I got to watch our girlfriend's kissing passionately on the lips.

I wish I knew the words to describe what an awesome turn on this was for me and John, but I don't. They weren't giving each other little pecks, their kisses were deep and extremely passionate as they ran their hands through each others hair. It was, without a doubt, the most erotic sight I have ever seen.

As they were kissing I untied Annika's bikini top and removed it and when Annika was topless, Sarah eased down and ran her tongue around Annika's nipple. John pulled Sarah back, then slip her top over her head and as soon as she was free, Sarah took hold of Annika's tits and began sucking her nipples. Then Sarah sat up and we all watch Annika caress Sarah's tits while she kissed and twirled her tongue around Sarah's nipples. John moved to Annika's side and started playing with one of her tits. He was kissing it and as he began sucking her nipple, Sarah slid down and took the other nipple in her mouth. I watched as Annika was getting both of her nipples sucked at the same time.

I moved back a bit which caused Annika to lay flat on the blanket. Sarah removed Annika's cutoffs and panties, then kissed her way down Annika's stomach until she was between her legs. As I took Sarah's place on Annika's nipple we heard Annika let out a moan and saw her raise her hips as Sarah began licking her pussy. Annika grabbed my hand and squeezed hard, then lifted her head and looked into my eyes.

Annika raised her hips even farther off the ground and shouted, "Oh god, she's fucking me with her tongue!"

I sat up and watch as Sarah forced her tongue as far in as she could, then darted it in and out. Then she licked Annika's clit a few times before she took it between her lips and sucked furiously, then she went back to fucking Annika with her tongue. Sarah kept repeating the cycle, driving Annika crazy with pleasure. You know what? I learned a lot from Sarah that night.

As I watched Annika's head moving from side to side and heard her shouts of pleasure, I removed her hand from my own and took off my clothes. I then took Annika's hand and placed it on my cock and as she squeezed it I saw John put her other hand on his cock also. Annika began stroking both our cocks as Sarah continued tongue fucking her. Then I went over to Sarah and removed her shorts. I ran my hand across her ass then slid it to her pussy. My middle finger went in easily and I felt her wetness ooze down my finger onto my palm. I pulled my finger out then rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy lips a few times then pushed it in. Sarah let out a gasp, then reached around with one hand and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

I fucked Sarah from behind while she continued to eat Annika's pussy. Then I watched as John rubbed his cock on Annika's face before forcing it into her mouth. After a while I really wanted to slam Sarah's pussy hard, so I pushed her down next to Annika and mounted her. John did the same to Annika and we fucked each others girlfriends side by side.

I looked at John and said, "Switch."

We went to our own girlfriends and start pumping away, then switched again. Back and forth we went, trading pussies. Finally, when I was on top of Annika I decided I wanted something more extreme, so I rolled over on my back, pulling Annika on top of me.

I pulled her down and kissed her then looked at John. I pointed at Annika's rear and said, "Fuck her in the ass."

John smiled as Annika got a worried look on her face. She wasn't sure of who's ass I was telling John to fuck, but when she saw John pull out of Sarah and move towards her she knew and tried to get away.

I held her firmly and said, "Finger her first and get her ass lubed."

John pulled Sarah over to him and stuck his fingers in her pussy, then used Sarah's wetness to lube Annika's ass.

"Stop it, John." Annika commanded.

I squeezed Annika even harder and said, "Do it."

I stopped fucking Annika and waited while John slowly shoved his cock up her asshole.

"Ahh, stop, John stop it hurts!"

I could feel John's cock as it slid in, then heard him say, "Damn Annika, your ass is tight."

She screamed in pain as John and I started fucking both her holes at the same time. Soon the screams were reduced to whimpers and then to moans of pleasure.

"Ah yeah, I love it! Fuck me harder you guys. Oh god, I can't believe this.. I can't believe I like two cocks in me at the same time!"

As we double fucked Annika I lifted her up so that Sarah could lay her head on my chest and play with Annika's huge tits. Annika lost all control and began screaming wildly, demanding we fuck her as hard as we could. Then she grabbed Sarah by the hair and pulled her head back so she could kiss Sarah's lips. Next she kissed me then went back to Sarah, then to me again. Then she pushed Sarah's face to mine and all three of us kissed at the same time. I felt John quicken his pace and knew he was close to cumming, so I started ramming Annika's cunt with all my strength and when we were on the verge we both pulled out. I quickly flipped Annika over, John and I moved forward and shot streams of cum all over her face. As we squeezed the last drops out of our dicks I pulled Sarah over to Annika.

"Lick her face." I said forcefully.

Sarah bent down and scooped our cum onto her tongue.

"Now feed our cum to Annika."

Sarah offered her cum filled tongue and Annika took it in her mouth and sucked it clean. They continued this until Annika's face didn't have any more cum on it.

Then I slapped John on the arm and said, "Let's go"

We jumped up and ran into the water, then swam out to the middle of the lake. The girls followed and we had fun splashing and dunking each other. Then we went back to the blankets and started fucking all over again. Finally, as the eastern sky began to lighten I took Annika home.

A few hours later I was in her mother's bed telling Frau Schmidt that her husband was watching her be a slut. That morning I told her that I had brought several friends and her husband was hiding in the closet watching. I made her get to her knees and beg for one of my friends cocks after another, while telling her how shocked Herr Schmidt was to see his wife be such a filthy whore. She absolutely loved the idea of being watched by her husband and the more wicked the fantasy, the more turned on she became.

It was a great time for me. During the week Annika would come to my place and fuck me senseless, then Saturday night orgies with John and Sarah, followed by Sunday mornings with Frau Schmidt. I realized that it was a damn good thing I was still young.

I kept this up for another six months then made a decision that changed my life forever. A decision that stopped my life on a dime, pivoted, then hurled it in another direction. A couple of Sunday mornings later I showed up at the door, but as soon as Frau Schmidt saw me she knew something was different.

"Vats vrong?" Frau Schmidt asked with concern.

"Is Annika upstairs?"

"Ya, vie?"

I walked to the stairs and yelled for Annika to come down. At first she asked why I was there so early, but then said she'd be down in a minute. I walked over to Frau Schmidt, took her in my arms and kissed her lovingly until we heard Annika coming down the steps.

I had one arm around Frau Schmidt's shoulders when Annika saw us. Her smile instantly turned to curiosity.

"What's going on?"

"Come here, there's something I want to tell you." I motioned for her to join us.

I put my other arm around Annika, then kissed their foreheads as I squeezed them both to me.

"I'm going away."

They both pulled back and looked at me with startled expressions.

"Vat chu mean, chu going avay?"

"Where are you going?"

I was silent for a moment then said, "I've joined the army."

They both gasped and Annika shouted, "Are you out of your mind!"

"Ya, mein gott chu crazy?"

Maybe I was crazy, I don't know, but I do know there was a place I had to go and I figured the army was the best way to get there.