My First Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me freshen chur drink." Herr Schmidt would say and say and say. About a dozen times.

When I started feeling too much of a buzz I would sneak into the kitchen and pour half the glass down the sink, but a short time later there'd be Herr Schmidt wanted to freshen my drink again.

Well, Annika didn't even make it to midnight. When we found her passed out on the couch a little after eleven, I told Frau Schmidt that perhaps I should go, but she said that was nonsense and I should stay till midnight so that we could celebrate the New Year together as planned. Since she was the boss the three of us went to their kitchen table and started talking. I asked them about what it was like growing up in Germany and if their country was much different from America. Herr Schmidt talked for awhile then came Frau Schmidt's turn. Now that woman had a lot of stories to tell and seemed determined to get them all told that evening. Eventually I realized that Frau Schmidt and I were the only two at the table and that it was a bit after one o'clock in the morning. She had blabbered us right through New Year's Eve without either of us realizing it.

"Where's Herr Schmidt?" I asked.

"Vat?" She looked around. "Ah, he's gone."

"Where?"

"To zee bed I tink" She answered as she got up to check on him.

After finding him asleep in bed she took the glasses off the table and into the kitchen to wash. I sat at the table and watched her. She had on a white blouse that wasn't sheer but thin enough to allow her white bra to be seen through it. Her skirt was a light pink and came just below the knees. As she worked in the kitchen I felt my desire, lust or whatever you want to call it growing rapidly. I was becoming horny as hell and that damn Annika was in no condition to do anything about it. I stood up and realized that I was drunk. Not the falling down type and I certainly was well aware of what I was doing, but I definitely had a serious buzz.

I wanted to make a move on Annika's mother but I was nervous. This was dangerous territory so I decided to act more drunk than I actually was. That way if I got clobbered with a frying pan I could come to my senses and blame it on the alcohol. I walked into the kitchen and asked if I could help. When Frau Schmidt turned to speak I lifted one foot off the ground and put my weight on the outside edge of the other foot, pretending to be loosing my balance and about to fall.

"Ah, chu so drunk!" She said, laughingly as she reached over and grabbed my waist.

I leaned forward and put my arms around her for support. Then said, "Nah, I'm not drunk. Just lost my balance."

"Ya, sure chu not drunk."

She leaned me against the counter and went back to the sink. Now that I had established that I wasn't responsible for my coming actions, I came up behind her and started massaging her neck and shoulders. I then lowered my head so that my mouth was close to her ear, so close I could smell the fragrance of her hair.

"Do you like that? I whispered.

"Ya, naturlich." She answered softly.

I kissed her cheek, then another below her ear and then her neck.

"Vat chu tink chur doing?" She asked timidly as she tilted her head to allow for more kisses.

It was a stupid question so I gave her a stupid answer. "Playing fusball."

"Vat!" She exclaimed light heartedly as she spun around, facing me with my hands still on her shoulders. "Dat's not fusball chu playing!"

I pulled Frau Schmidt forward and kissed her on the lips. She started struggling immediately, but eased a bit when I moved my kisses to her neck and then continued downward until my face was buried in her large tits.

"Ah, chu miss my sister."

I replied by caressing her tits with my hands. When she tried to stop me I placed an arm around her, holding her firmly as I went back to kissing her lips while using my other hand to squeeze her breast. She tried to fight me off, but she didn't stand a chance. After four years of gymnastics in high school I was quite muscular and it was easy for me to force both her arms behind her back and then hold them in place with one arm. I kissed her at will while unbuttoning her blouse, putting my hand on her bra and then inside it. I found Frau Schmidt's nipple and caressed it, squeezed her huge tit then went back to her nipple again.

"No." She said in a hushed tone. "Dey might see."

Whether she was genuinely worried about getting caught or just trying to use it to get me off of her I'm not sure. And didn't care! I picked her up and carried her to their guest bedroom, where Heidi used to stay, then threw her on the bed. Walking right past an unconscious Annika in the process. As I went to lock the door Frau Schmidt sat up and began to say something. I quickly returned and shoved her back down on the bed before she could get two words out. Then I was next to her, kissing her passionately while working on the snaps of her bra. When it was unhooked I pulled her up and took off her blouse and bra. She slapped me hard, but it had no effect. So she slapped me as hard as she could. Frau Schmidt might as well have been slapping the wall because I wasn't fazed even a little bit.

After she was topless I got on top of her and started kissing those great tits and sucking her nipples. Then without thought I began rubbing my hardness against her pussy. She had resigned herself to letting me play with her tits, but when I began taking her skirt off she started fighting again. Pounding away with her fists as first her skirt and then her panties were removed. When I stood up to remove my clothes she tried to get up also, but I shoved her down forcefully. Making it perfectly clear who the boss was now.

"Don't!" She pleaded.

I ignored her whimpering begs and laid down beside her, taking her hand and forcing it to hold my thick cock.

"You like my big cock, don't you." I said in a demanding voice.

"Nine, I don't vant." She replied half-heartedly.

I grabbed her by the hair and jerked her upwards. "Bullshit! You've thought about my cock a lot haven't you."

"Ya, but dis is bad."

I took both her arms and put them above her head. Then I maneuvered in between her legs and slowed pushed my dick into her surprisingly wet pussy. She squealed and writhed around trying to avoid it, but it was too late and I shoved my dick all the way to the hilt.

Her back arched upward and she let out a loud "Ahhhh!"

As I pumped in and out I asked, "How long have you been thinking about my cock?"

When she didn't answer I slammed my dick into her several times real hard and grabbed her hair again. "How long?" I demanded.

"Heidi..."

"Heidi what?"

I continued to fuck her hard and rough and then she said, "Heidi tell me about chur cock. I know she suck. Dat vie I make her go back to Germany."

The shock was quickly replaced by anger. Though now I realize Frau Schmidt did what was right, at that moment I took it as a betrayal. I was simultaneously filled with lust and vengeance as I dragged her out of the bed and flung her in front of the large mirror that sat upon the dresser. I took her from behind then reached over and turned on the light so she could watch in the mirror who was fucking her so forcefully. When her head lowered I grabbed the back of her hair and made her look at me through the mirror. I was pounding her so fast and hard the noise of my body slapping against her ass was tremendous and even now I'm surprised it didn't wake somebody up. After a while I picked her up and threw her back on the bed, then climbed on top and continued fucking her wildly. I eventually came inside her, dumping an incredible load.

I pulled out and lay beside Frau Schmidt, then a wave of terror passed through me. What have I done? My previous emotions now gave way to guilt and fear. All kinds of terrible scenarios ran through my mind causing me to the point of near panic. I looked over at Frau Schmidt and saw her staring at the ceiling. It then occurred to me the she was also trying to come to grips with what just happened. Trying to decide what to do or say next and what she should do about me in the future. I felt I had to do something or the situation would degenerate into an ugly mess. I decided it was all about control. If Frau Schmidt took control, things could get very unpleasant. So I acted first.

I snuggled up against her and began kissing my way up her bare shoulder. She pushed me away, but in a second I was right back pinning her arms while I kissed her breasts. With my free hand I pulled her face towards me and kiss her lips lightly, then down to her neck and back to her lips. I became hard again, slid on top of her and inserted my cock back into her. This time I fucked her slowly, while alternating between sucking her nipples and kissing her on the mouth. It was a completely different kind of fuck that was more controlled, less passion but more tenderness. It lasted a long time. Partly because I'd already come, but also because I was worried about what would happen when I finished. I put my hand under her ass and lifted, then made slow circular motions with my hips as I plunged my dick in and out. All the time concentrating on the soft, tender kisses to her lips. Gradually she began to respond. First by putting her arms on my shoulders and then by running her hands through my hair as her kisses became more intense. This went on for quite awhile until I felt her body stiffen. I immediately started sucking on a nipple as her back arched. Her arms squeezed me so tight I could barely breathe as she let out a loud drawn out moan of pleasure.

We lay silently for a moment. Then she said in a very matter of fact manner, "Chu go home now."

"No." I said in the most stern and determined way I could muster. "I'm not finished with you yet."

I started fucking her again but this time it was all about power. Which one of us was going to be the boss would be determined over the course of the next hour or so and I had to be merciless to win.

"Frau Schmidt likes it when I fuck her doesn't she?" She made no comment so I continued, "Frau Schmidt had a nice orgasm because she likes her daughter's boyfriend to fuck her with his big cock. Frau Schmidt likes to fuck younger men doesn't she?"

Strangely, although it was aimed at her, this talk was turning me on as well and I felt my lust rising. I pulled out and moved up so that my cock was at her head. I held it at the base while rubbing it all over her face.

"You like this huh? You like the way my big cock feels, I know you do come on admit it." She still said nothing. "Here feel how big it is as I slide it across your lips. You want to put it in your mouth don't you? You want to suck it like your sister did. That's what you've been thinking about isn't it? Come on, tell me what you want!"

"I vant to suck chur cock."

"Who's cock do you want to suck?"

"Zee cock of my daughter's boyfriend."

I lay on my back and forced Frau Schmidt's head to my loins. "Now open your mouth and start sucking like your sister."

Frau Schmidt did as she was told and devoured my dick hungrily. For the next fifteen minutes she kissed, licked and sucked every millimeter of my cock and balls.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her away form my dick. "You want to fuck this cock don't you?"

"Ya, I vant it."

I pulled her on top and she held my cock upwards as she slowly impaled herself on it. She rode me steadily up and down while her hands rested on my chest, which caused her arms to squeeze her tits together. Her rack was huge and magnificent and I played with her tits the whole time she was on top of me.

"You like this don't you."

"Ya, I love fucking chu."

"And when you're alone I want you to call and tell me to come over. What are you going to do when you're home by yourself?"

"I vill call chu."

"Why?"

"To tell chu to come fuck me."

I flipped her over and started slamming her pussy as fast and hard as I could.

"Ya, ya fuck me so hard. Ahh, I love it.. I love it ven chu fuck me!"

I put my arms around her and squeezed tight as I spilled more come into her already soaked pussy. Then collapsed on top of her and rested for just a moment. Her feet were flat on the bed with her knees upwards. I sat up and placed my hands on her knees and eased backwards a bit, causing an inch of my now semi-hard dick to move a little out of her. I moved my knees back again and another inch appeared from her cavern. Again I moved and again, deliberately taking a long time to withdraw. Finally she eased up on her elbows to see. By this time only the head of my dick was still in her and I was leaning backwards with my arms extended to her knees. It gave the illusion that I was farther from her than I really was.

"Mein gott, it's so long!" Frau Schmidt said with amazement.

I pulled the rest of the way out and let my cock flop down and swing between my legs, then moved in front of her face. I wanted her to have a good look at what she's going to be getting.

I leaned and kiss her lips then quietly asked, "What are you going to do."

"I vill call." Then she pulled me down and kissed me passionately as she reached out to hold my dangling cock. "Chu have dis ready for me, ya."

I smiled, then put on my clothes and left. As I was driving home I felt good about having Annika and Frau Schmidt whenever I wanted. Now for Aunt Heidi!

12