My First Black Cock

Story Info
Gay
1.1k words
4.02
33.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first experience with a black cock came in 1959 when I was taking a shower in the barracks at the Naval Hospital. It was early afternoon and as I was not working that day, I was in no hurry, actually I was taking my time standing in the corner with two shower heads combining their spray I had worked up a lather of soap on my 7.5 inch cock and was slowly working my way to an orgasm when this nice black man that I knew came in to the shower area and asked if he could join me? Now how was I going to say no it's an open shower bay with multiple shower heads designed for multiple men. I had turned my back to him so he would not see what I was doing but sort of watched him come in and start taking a shower, he also soaped up his cock and started masturbating when he noticed me watching he said he had seen me doing the same, and did I know it feels better when someone else does you? I did not say anything but he walked over to stand next to me and reached over and took my now throbbing cock in his hand and said now you take mine and let's finish this together. My heart rate went up really high at this time as I was so afraid that someone would come in and catch us, that would mean I and him could face getting a discharge for being homosexuals. But as he and I continued stroking each other I could not stop, it was feeling so good, and it had been a very long time since anyone else had played with my cock. When we both ejaculated I told him that this was the best ejaculation I have had in a very long time.

I had not had another mans cock in my hand since I left home, my step father and I played with each other before I enlisted. My friends cock was larger, softer, and felt so good to hold and jack off I was sorry it had not taken longer for us both to cum. A week or so later he asked me if I had time to come up to his office area where he worked, I said sure ok. It was after hours so no one was around and when I walked in, he came over and locked the door and said to follow him to a back room, when we got there he had placed a sheet on the floor and wanted to know if I would jack him off and he would do me. I was so happy I said sure, and we both dropped our trousers and shorts and took each others cock into our hands. Now I had the chance to really see and feel his cock where I was not worried about getting caught. We laid down so we could both play with each other, this time I could feel the soft and silkyness of his skin feel the warmth from his cock and also feel the blood beating. We started to jack each other and as we did that I watched his cock spew the pre cum out and when it was on my hand I let go and brought my hand up to my mouth and licked the pre cum off. He smiled and said if I wanted I could lick it right from his cock, so I dropped my head down looking up into his eyes and took his beautiful cock into my mouth, I was amazed at how soft and silky his cock was as I sucked on him. When he started to build up to his release, he tried to pull back when but I had one hand on his buttocks and held on to him so he would stay inside my mouth, his cum tasted so good and it had been so very long since I tasted that wonderful feeling of cum inside my mouth. Other than my own of course.

I think he was very surprised that I did that, and even more surprised when he noticed that I had ejaculated onto the sheet, as he had stopped sucking on me so he could enjoy what I was doing. He asked if I wanted him to suck my cock now and I said only if he wanted too. Instead he took some lube of some kind and spread it on my cock, which had an immediate effect which because of being only 18 years old you can do more than one cum a day. He jacked me off, with this lube stuff which was good but not as good as Vaseline that my step father used to use on me. So it ended up that I had two ejaculations to his one and I said no fair. And told him I wanted to suck his cock again, he was nice and let me do that.

After that we met every couple of weeks for a get together, we also were at the swimming pool a lot with some of the children from the Hospital staff, in particular was one girl whom I really wanted to play with sexually. We would rub each other in the pool underwater so no one could see, but my boyfriend saw it and told me that I should not play with her. He did not say why but I found out later from her dad that she was only 12 years old, man did I ever drop away from her quickly. I was so mad when I got orders to ship out and lost contact with him. One thing that he did not know about was that I had some women clothes hid out that I was putting them on and jacking off for my release before and after we first got together. I have never found another nice black cock to play with but I am still looking and wishing that I will do so sometime soon.

I have been able to set up meetings with a couple of other men since I retired from the military, usually through chat rooms, agree to meet somewhere public like a Walmart parking lot. Then if you both agree you can go to a hotel or in my case I would bring them to my house change into something feminine then we would play. I really love being able to express my feminine side and suck and be fucked by a man. I am looking for a nice man, race is not important just so he has no STD's, sure was easier back in the early 50's and 60's when we did not have that darn Aids thing.