My First Black Experience

Story Info
18-year-old white girl meets sexy black man.
1k words
3.62
135.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the real story of my first black experience.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First I'll describe myself. My name is Alli and I am 18 years old. I'm 5'5" and around 108 lbs. I have long light brown hair down to my breasts and blue eyes. I have creamy light skin. I have a tiny waist and a nice round firm ass. My breasts are small but nice and perky. Many black men had shown interest in me before, but the opportunity to actually hook up with any of them had never presented itself before.

This past summer I went on a Caribbean cruise, it was there on the ship that I met him. It was the first day of the week long cruise. I was walking around just exploring the ship when I heard him calling to me. He was tall, dark, and handsome and about 20 years old. He looked a bit like Kanye West to me. He asked me what my name was; I introduced myself as Alli and he told me his name was Stuart. He was obviously interested in me, asking if I was there with my boyfriend (I wasn't) and where on the ship I was staying, etc. I gave him my number and we parted ways.

I was walking around the deck my room was on trying to find my room again when I bumped into him again. His door was open and he called me over. He introduced me to his two brothers he was sharing his room with. I didn't catch their names, but I assumed Stuart was the middle child. One brother looked younger, had a bald head, and was skinnier than the other two. The one I assumed was the oldest had short hair, had a larger build but was muscular not fat, and was wearing nothing but a towel draped around his waist when I first met him; water still dripping down his toned body. Stuart asked me to come in but I was already late for dinner so I promised I'd be back later. I walked away excited about the prospect of going to these 3 brothers' room, but also a little nervous.

After dinner I went back to my room and changed into some little shorts that barely covered my round, firm ass, a boxing t-shirt, and some flip flops. I decided to walk around the deck, having forgotten exactly which room they were in, when as luck would have it I saw them walking towards me at the far end of the corridor. I greeted them and Stuart asked me if I wanted to come with them to their room, I agreed and followed them.

When we got to their room I sat down on the bed with the big brother. Stuart went off to get a drink and the little brother just kind of stood there. The big brother didn't waste any time and unzipped his pants. I must have gasped as he pulled out the biggest cock I've ever seen. He motioned with his eyes what he wanted me to do and I gladly obliged. I bent over and took his enormous shaft into my mouth, holding onto the base with my hands. I circled my tongue around the tip of his dick as I jerked him off with my hands. I took as much of his shaft into my mouth and continued to stroke the base. He moaned slightly as he declared I was a pro.

Stuart came back into the room and got out a video camera. The little brother now unzipped his pants and stood next to the big brother. The little brother was just of average size, nothing compared to his brother. I took him into my mouth too though, and stroking his base with one hand. I then returned to the big brother, taking him into my mouth again. I alternated back and forth sucking both brothers for a while.

Stuart wanted to get in on the action so he handed the camera to the little brother. The big brother laid down on his back on the bed and I continued sucking him. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the ground. Next he took off my bra, revealing my perky 36 B breasts. Stuart came up behind me and pulled my shorts off of me. Still behind me he bent me over. Suddenly I felt his big black cockhead in my ass. Ohhh! I screamed out in surprise. I stopped sucking the big brother for a while trying to adjust to this new sensation. He pushed his shaft further into my ass. I moaned loud barely able to take it. The big brother told me to take it like a big girl. Stuart told me to continue sucking his brother. I took the big brother back into my mouth as Stuart pumped my ass full of hard black cock.

After a while they sat me down on a padded foot stool and I alternated sucking both of their cocks. The little brother came over and started fingering my tight wet little white pussy. I was switching cocks so much I lost track of which cock belonged to which brother. The big brother shouted out that he was going to cum. I pointed my open mouth towards him and stuck out my tongue. He shot a hot sticky load of white cum into my open mouth. I swallowed as much of it as I could and licked off his tip. Seeing me swallow his brother's cum made Stuart cum and I took his load in my mouth too.

Stuart told me to get down on my hands and knees on the floor. I obeyed obediently as he told me to arch my back and slap my ass for the camera. After they asked me a few questions...did I like sucking black dick? Hell yes! Where was I from? New York. I then put my clothes back on and went back to my own room. I couldn't stop thinking about the three brothers. I saw them a couple more times after that. I never will forget my first black experience on that ship.